SANDRA M.
Hagerstown, MD
Audi Q7
11/06/2020
They fixed my car fast
my ac/ heat completely stopped working and they did a great job getting it up and running

PJ
PETER J.
Frederick, MD
Jeep Compass
11/04/2020
The best Auto Service I have seen so far
I have never written a review ever. This is essentially my first review. The Auto service division of SMH is immensely professional, timely in their work, and great at customer service. Alex, in particular, is amazing. This young man pays attention to every issue we raise concerning the car. He was professional and great in communicating what our claims are and how he could help to resolve the issues with the car as soon as possible.
In much as SMH auto service doesn't give her clients a car to use as they work on your car, which I think is quite unfortunate, Alex was willing to explore that option for us if our car had to stay with them for more than a week.

Knoxville, MD
10/31/2020
Hyundai service
Great team, friendly staff and will go above and beyond to take care of your car

RP
REBECCA P.
Nissan Sentra
10/22/2020
Not only was the service provided very expedient, but it was also efficient. The service department did an amazing job with the services requested. Furthermore, they even went the extra mile to clean out my vehicle!

KP
KALPESH P.
Knoxville, MD
10/21/2020
Sonata Service
Excellent staff. Great work.

RP
REBECCA P.
Kia Sportage
10/15/2020
My husband and I both bring our vehicles to SMH's service department to have our oil changes, new tires, or any issues that we may have with our vehicles. Alex and Jeff are always knowledgeable and efficient in explaining any problems, and/or what measures need to be taken. SMH's prices are great and fair. A lot of places just see you as another number but SMH Auto Service and the Sales Department see you as a person and remember you. They have our business for life.

WC
Wendy C.
Frederick, MD
10/13/2020
Great staff
Awesome service by Jeff and the guys!! Would highly recommend to anyone needing vehicle work done!!

BF
Barbara F.
10/03/2020
Jeep cherokee
I was told the jeep cherokee i purchased wasnt in any accidents was shown a car fax that showed such...it has infact been in 3 accidents.ive been waiting over a year for a rim rsplacement ( it was damaged while smh associates were taking it to be serviced by jeep)havent heard anything.

09/30/2020
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.

HV
HANNAH V.
09/30/2020
Fast and reliable
Amazing service by Jeff and his team. Everything is running like brand new