Barbra T.
10/26/2017
My visit
I always feel comfortable with Smith's...and know that I am getting the best service from people who care.

Joy P.
Galway, NY
Cadillac CTS Sedan
10/20/2017
Long Time Customer
We have been using Skip for over 40 years. Would not think of going any where else. Totally trust leaving our cars in their hands.

Sue C.
Mercury Mariner
10/19/2017
Easy location, friendly service
Have used skip as my mechanic for years. Wouldn't go anywhete else.

GC
Gary C.
GMC Sierra
01/20/2014
Excellent service, competent mechanics. Can always count on them to be there for you.

MK
Matt K.
Rexford, NY
11/18/2013
Great service at a great price! Friendly and helpful employees! Will definitely go back!

Barbra T.
11/01/2013
Friendly and knowledgeable people.
I can always trust Smiths when I take my car there. It is the only place I take my car because they keep me informed and treat me and my car very well.

GC
Gary C.
GMC Sierra
09/22/2013
Great service and very friendly
Glad we found them!

TJ
Teresa J.
07/28/2013
Honest professional
I always know that the crew at Smiths will do the best repair possible

Dolores W.
New York
07/15/2013
Mustang Check-up
Service and proactive care for my car are first rate. That's why I always come back to Smith auto for all my car care needs. Honest, trustworthy,and good at what you do. Thank you.

Corey C.
06/26/2013
Willing to do additional work without appointment
Willing to do additional work without appointment

WH
Wesley H.
06/20/2013
Great as always
They crew is professional and curtious, prompt service and fair prices.

Darlene S.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/13/2013
Friendly service
service is always freindly and they care about you as a person not just a customer.

NB
Noel B.
New York
Subaru Baja
06/13/2013
Great Customer Service
Great set of guys who understand how to keep a customer happy.

Molly G.
Mercedes-Benz R350
05/31/2013
trustworty
brake repair quick and reasonably priced

Alan S.
Jeep Liberty
05/21/2013
convienence
Great people to do buisiness with. Very willing to work with you. Highly recommend to anyone needing repair work.

GH
Gary H.
05/19/2013
Service Estimate
Tim was very through, and explained each of the estimates, Thank you

Ted M.
Dodge Intrepid
05/11/2013
Competence and trust
The men that are involved in this garage are all friendly, competent, and specific in their recommendations and what charges will result. Thanks for running a business we can trust, Skip!

Barbara T.
05/06/2013
Quality service. Always friendly.
I am always able to get an appointment for service quickly. They are prepared and on time to do the service. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Makes going to have your car serviced comfortable.

DK
Doug K.
North East, MD
Dodge Charger
04/27/2013
Awesome
Tim and the gang were great. I was in town on business when the car broke down. I found there service shop online, thy were close by so i called them. Tim told me they were busy but they would find time to take a look at it that afternoon. I had it towed. Meanwhile Tim called a rental car company to set up a time to pick me up. They diagnosed the car ordered the part and I was on my way by 3 pm the next day. Great job and very very much appreciated. Great explanation of the problem and really fine coffee too.

EK