FW
Frank W.
Scotia, NY
09/22/2020
SKIP SMITH AND ALL HIS MECHANICS
THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE SMITH'S AUTOMOTIVE. ALL MECHANICS ARE EXCELLENT. SKIP RUNS AN EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS. NO MECHANIC EVER, EVER, EVER HOLDS AN ACCOUNT FOR THE CUSTOMER, BUT SKIP DOES.

John M.
Alplaus, NY
09/17/2020
Installl Trailer Hitch
Gave me exactly what I requested.

BU
Brian U.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/11/2020
friendly people.
Always nice and fair, enjoy they service.

GC
Gary C.
09/09/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable
Everyone at Smiths automotive are friendly and knowledgeable they always fix my vehicles and answer my questions I recommend them to my friends

HM
Heather M.
Alplaus, NY
08/27/2020
I feel secure in knowing my car will have the best service. honesty and integrity are of utmost importance and i trust Them 100 percent.
Over all an A plus rating on the work they have performed on my van in the past and they help me out with transportation when they pick me up to retrieve the car when it is finished. i really appreciate that. I trust Skip to suggest safety issues for the car and gives me options on when and whats best for future work. He really does s great job with the people that work there as well. everyone seems to be happy at work , like a family. I have given referrals to others as well to have repairs done. I am very lucky to have found Smiths Automotive.

08/25/2020
Great, accurate service. The oysters were exceptional
(Kkkkkkk

PM
Paul M.
08/17/2020
personal service; competence; latest diagnostic and calibration equipment; competitive pricing

07/27/2020
Great, accurate dervice
Accurate

Steven H.
Scotia, NY
Pontiac Vibe
06/11/2020
Skip's crew does a great job!
All honest courteous and professional. I would recommend them to anyone. They are my go to for all my automotive needs.

PM
Paul M.
06/09/2020
Reliable Service
Price per hour is lower than at a dealer. Skip Smith knows his customers by name so one always receives personalized service. He has all the necessary electronic equipment for diagnosis and repair.

KC
Katherine C.
Cadillac SRX
05/28/2020
check up 2015 srx
always a pleasure to do business with skip and the guys always take me when its convenient for me didnt need a oil change but 2 filters had to be replaced got on it and ordered them came asap

Rexford, NY
Buick Regal
05/19/2020
Friendly, professional service!
Always sure to do a great job

Mark C.
Troy, NY
Plymouth Voyager
05/05/2020
Completed in less time than expected, Runs great!

Ruth B.
03/25/2020
Personal
I’ve been going to Smiths for years...they know me and my cars...and not only do I trust them, they do little things I’d be embarrassed to ask a big outfit to do, like reset my clocks, at no charge.

03/21/2020
Clean, accurate diagnosis, courteous..
Great service. Very accommodating