Latest Review 26 minutes ago

Mitsubishi Galant
10/17/2018
Impressive.
Very pleased with the service that I received at Snappy. Got my car back quickly and lower price than what was quoted. Good business model and will be coming back with future car maintenance and repair.

CHRIS H.
Howard, OH
10/12/2018
Reliable and trustworthy
We always trust Snappy's with our cars.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks Chris!!

MATT B.
10/11/2018
Trustworthy
Great customer service and exceptional Mechanics.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks Matt!

KD
Kenneth D.
Libby, MT
Nissan Titan
10/10/2018
Great mechanic
We had a minor mechanical issue with our truck traveling west through Ohio. We had a part shipped FedEx to the shop. We had great service from the front desk. The part arrived on time and our mechanic (Mike) jumped right on the work. Everything was fixed and we were back on the road in what felt like record time. Would absolutely trust Snappy's with our auto needs if we lived nearby.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks Kenneth!

Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thanks Kenneth!!!!

Randy H.
Marion, OH
10/07/2018
At Snappy's, they are honest, and VERY good at what they do!
I took my daughters bmw in to fix a rough idle/rough running problem. I had already inspected coils, changed all the plugs etc. They found a loose wire problem to the 4th coil that was causing the problem. Charged me 200 bucks for the wire fix. That was it. I expect at least 700.00 any time a garage looks at a vehicle. I was so excited to experience and find Snappy's is honest with me and doesn't over charge for parts and labor that isn't necessary to make more money. They have won my business as long as I own a vehicle. Right now I have 2 MB's, and MBW, and an Audi. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else...ever. Peace of mind is priceless!
They are also very quick, and excellent with diagnosis if you still want to do it yourself!
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Randy!!!! Happy to hear that the BMW is running great.

Joselyn T.
10/07/2018
AWESOME
I apperciate this business. When ever my car needs to be fixed, Snappys always provides me with great details and the repair cost always fits me budget.
Brooke and Kim are the most awesome people, and I love that they have some of the best car knowlegde in comparison.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank You Joselyn!!!!

Chevrolet S-10
10/03/2018
Repair took twice as long as expected
Took my vehicle in for repair unexpectedly and it took twice as long as they told me up front. I had to call every other day in order to know what was going on with the repair since they never reached out to me.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied. We make every effort to complete all repairs in a timely fashion. Unscheduled repairs can some times be difficult to gauge. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

EM
Eric M.
10/02/2018
Comfortable for the whole family.
Scheduled appointment with the friendly staff.
Received email and text appointment reminders
Called me after the diagnostics were run.
Then fixed my vehicle “right” the first time.
Thank you.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks Eric!

Sandy S.
Ostrander, OH
Mercury Sable
09/29/2018
New windshield washer motor. thank
They got my car in right away at my appointment time. The work was done while I waited. The mechanic fixed what was wrong and didn't try to sell me anything extra. This was my second visit. This is the only place I'll take my car for now on.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks Sandy!

HT
Hank T.
Buick Century
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Hank said the business did a very satisfying job. He really appreciated them furnishing him with a rental vehicle.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks!!!!

Nissan Sentra
09/28/2018
excellent work
The staff is so friendly and always make you feel welcomed. I am always confident with the work that is done on my car and I will continue taking my car to Snappy's for service.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Thanks Valued Customer!

Rick H.
Ohio
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the business is very professional and they are awesome great people.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks Rick!

GP
GARY P.
Jeep Commander
09/25/2018
Great service, great people.
Always a pleasure to do business here. Friendly, knowledgeable staff and technicians.

AJ
Alan J.
Bucyrus, OH
GMC Yukon
09/25/2018
Highly recommended auto shop
I highly recommend Snappys Automotive! My Yukon Denalli engine overheated with a busted heater hose and I had to pull over in the Walmart parking lot. I called several shops close to my proximity and no one could get my vehicle serviced the same day. I needed my vehicle repaired the same day since I am located out of state. Snappy was one of the shops I called and the lady that answers was very professional and she was willing to work with me. She put me on hold to ask someone if they could get me in and she gave me the wonderful news that they could take care of me the same day! I brought my vehicle in and the process was smooth. I left the vehicle there and they replaced the heater hose even though you could tell they were very busy since the parking lot was full. I couldn’t be any happier with the service. The two ladies that I spoke with were very customer friendly and very courteous. The waiting room was very clean and organized. They even have snacks and drinks for their customers. The restroom was very clean. My little daughter played with the LEGO’s they had set in a small kids activity table. The tech that serviced my denalli did a great job. The price for the repair was very reasonable, considering that they had to get the hose from the GMC dealership since it was a special part. I am very pleased with my experience here and I wish this shop was in my home state of KY. Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Thanks,
Alan
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the great review!!  I am glad that we were able to take care of your vehicle for you.  If you are ever in the area again and need anything please give us a call!!

Denver M.
Glenford, OH
Honda Ridgeline
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Denver said he would recommend this business for service.

AP
Ann P.
Buick Century
09/22/2018
Fair prices, friendly, and good mechanics.
There prices are fair and affordable. They are friendly and as a woman i didn't feel like i woild or was raken advantage of. They were very prompt in getting my vehicle back to me the same day. My car is in good working condition. I now have a place to call my mechanic.

I was also impressed with reciving emails from them and being able to store my mechanical history on my phone. I was also invited to sign up for their website.

I can't say enough good things. My first visit and i was impressed.

Thanks Ann!!

Joseph G.
09/21/2018
Just good business!
I contacted Snappys for a no start issue with my 2007 bmw x3. As you know Bmw's are not the cheapest vehicles to maintain. Throughout the process Kim made sure i knew what was going on and they really made me feel secure that a non bmw dealer repair shop was going to be able to fix my car. They told me the truth no sugar coating and they advised me what needed to be done. In conclusion i think they are a prime example of something we lack in business these days they have excellent customer service, great communication and they were incredibly fair with pricing and did everything they could to help me make sure my bill was as low as possible. They have a customer for life from me after seeing the fantastic work they did i immediately scheduled another appointment to have other issues fixed on my car. Thank you again!!

Thanks Joseph!!

BW
Bob W.
Ohio
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Bob said they got him in immediately on short notice.

Thanks Bob!

Sherry C.
Lexus ES 350
09/15/2018
Friendly staff, honest, knowledgeable mechanics
I have taken my cars here for years, and I always have a pleasant experience. They are consistently timely and affordable, but this last visit was the most exceptional.
I took in my 2007 Lexus es350 with 198,000 miles. She needed a new alternator and front axles. Both of these repairs were done for about the same cost as a local dealer wanted for just the alternator. She was done on time and on budget. I dont remember ever having "surprises" from this shop. Anyhow, after I picked up the Lexus, about a mile down the road something cut loose and I knew something terrible happened. I turned around to take her back. I didnt know how they would handle it, I mean it seemed like it could have been related to the repair, but who could prove it? Certainly not me. Well, they repaired the problem (it was a belt and power steering pump that went out) AND THEY HAD IT TO ME THE VERY NEXT DAY AND DIDNT CHARGE ME A DIME FOR IT!!!
Btw, my Lexus drives better than a brand new Bentley. Actual perfection, tbh. I trust them so completely, I left my BMW z3 M to their care and always have. I look forward to picking it up because I know it will be even more fun to drive after they do their magic!
This kind of compassion, knowledge and integrity is so very precious!!! I feel so lucky to have them as my mechanics and am very grateful for all they do for our family.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 09/15/2018

Thanks Sherry!!

Joe F.
Grove City, OH
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he likes the work the staff provides.