Jerry B.
Ostrander, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
01/19/2019
great job
thanks for getting me in so quickly and taking care of my car problem. you did a great job.

SU
Sean U.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2019
Value and convenience
Great service, fair price, very knowledgeable and helpful. I will be back!

WR
Willard R.
Radnor, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Willard said everyone was nice and helpful. The business took care of all his vehicle's needs.

NS
Nancy S.
Honda Accord
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff were really honest with her and did a good job. They were just great and she wants to say thanks for their service and their honesty.

CP
Crystal P.
Kia Forte
01/14/2019
Friendly and knowlegable management.
Thanks Snappy Automotive. The staff were polite and very efficient in having my car serviced in a timely manner. Management was kind and understanding allowing flexible payments.I am happy with the service that was provided and will consider Snappy Auto Service again if needed. 🤗
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 01/15/2019

Thanks Crystal!!!!

Ryan B.
01/14/2019
Great staff
The staff was great from beginning to end. You have something special, keep up the great work.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank You Ryan!!!!

NS
Nick S.
Westerville, OH
01/10/2019
Great Service and treat you like family!
I took my old truck in for a tuneup and Brian worked on it. Did exactly what they explained to me when I dropped it off and saved me some money. Their quote was much less than Midas on RT 23.
I am glad to have such honest people working there.
Thank You.

Scott A.
Honda Accord Wgn
01/09/2019
You can trust Snappy’s
They always give you an honest diagnosis and do great work
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks Scott!!

EG
Edward G.
Volvo XC60
12/28/2018
Stop in Service
I stopped in to get an appointment for an oil change and received immediate service
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks Edward! We are currently developing our "no wait" oil change service!

Jordan S.
Hyundai Veloster
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the employees were very helpful. They provided flexible service. They completed the service quickly. They provided good work.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks Jordan!!!!!

RN
RHEA N.
12/27/2018
Customer care & support
They tell me what the problem is and offer solutions at a fair price. They care about getting the job done when they say they will.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 12/27/2018

Thanks Rhea!

KF
Keith F.
Mercedes-Benz C280
12/21/2018
Exemplary commitment to improved customer experiences
OK, so cars kind of freak me out. I don't know what's working properly nor do I understand what's going wrong. And while some shops might take advantage of my naiveté, Snappy's never does. They carefully explain what needs done, then set about doing it. Whether it's routine maintenance, minor repairs, or fixing larger issues with my aging vehicle with more than 130,000 miles logged, they never let me down. They are fair, thoughtful, and considerate. And they have mad skills. I recommend them to my friends, and they also describe satisfaction with their experiences. See for yourself. And tell, Kim, Nick, Brooke, and Brian I said hello.

Thanks Keith!!

EJ
Ernest J.
Honda Fit
12/21/2018
Auto repair
They got me in unexpectedly and got me out pretty quickly

Thanks Ernest!!

PG
Phillip G.
Toyota Avalon
12/18/2018
Quality service at a fair price. Friendly people and quick turnaround.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks Phillip!

RA
Robert A.
12/18/2018
Best Service Ever
I was able to get my vehicle fixed in a timely fashion and also use their loaner car. I can’t think of better service I got anywhere else. You Rock!!!
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks Robert!

Jerry G.
Mercury Mariner
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they always do good work and their price is good. He also said that they would say what needs to be done only and they are very honest about it.

Thanks Jerry!!

RICHARD M.
Jaguar XJ
12/15/2018
Service to the customer is super - front desk especially.
Checked a recent brake job to make sure everything is ok. It was/is and gave us peace of mind.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 12/15/2018

Thanks Richard!

Dwayne M.
BMW 745Li
12/10/2018
The lady on Saturday worked to try and get this straighten out. (Good) Bad see below.
Had a problem with quoted price and final price. A difference of over $250. The same Lady called me this morning 12/10/18, to explain the misunderstanding. Same lady I talked to Saturday. Very nice and understood my concern of no communication before hand complaint related to the increase. She stated this morning that someone did call me and left a message on my phone Thursday night. However, I just checked my phone and there is no voice message from anyone at Snappy. Additional Bad part: Saturday towards the end of my conversation with the lady, someone came in and stated... "Charge the flat rate with NO WARRANTY... Not good for someone to tell a customer who is spending their money. Old saying "Spend your money where you fill respected". I was just trying to understand what happened with the lack of communication on the additional price. After finding out that the person was one of the part owners that really concerned me. I have NO problem paying the cost, just need communication about the bill so there are no surprises. I checked yes on recommend this business because of the follow-up call and the talk with the lady on Saturday. Still concerned about the comment that was made by someone on Saturday "No Warranty" that did not know the entire situation.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback! Rest assured, your 2 year/24k mile nationwide warranty is in tact. We look forward to seeing you again!

CK
Chauna K.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/07/2018
Bumper repair
Snappys did a nice job on the damages to my vehicle. It was done in a timely manner as promised. I will continue to take my vehicles there when needed. They have a friendly staff too.
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 12/08/2018

Thanks Chauna!

James L.
Waldo, OH
Nissan Quest
11/29/2018
Very friendly staff and clean
The place was very clean well maintained friendly staff felt very comfortable my vehicle was serviced properly and they were very thorough and also very informative would def recommend vehicle repairs done here will absolutely be back in the future
Mr. S. from Snappy's Automotive responded on 11/30/2018