MELINDA P.
01/02/2019
Always Great, Friendly Service
I have depended on Snowdens for my car repairs for years and they have never let me down. Great service delivered by friendly staff.

Sam M.
China, TX
12/21/2018
Wonderful
Great customer service and very fast in and out service...

Lewis M.
Chevrolet S-10
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Lewis said the business gets the job done quickly.

GR
Grady R.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with MJ. She said the staff did a fantastic job. The work done was excellent and it was very timely.

Jesse M.
Texas
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said they did a good job.

Nissan Xterra
12/16/2018
Snowden
Everyone is very friendly and polite. Their work is very high quality

JAMES G.

Winnie, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
11/27/2018
Friendly and prompt
I called this morning they took care of my car the same day
Very friendly and notified me of another issue my car has

AC
ALEX C.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/22/2018
Truck back as new
They replaced all cab mounts on my 350, good price done in time, recommended by a mechanic friend, will keep using Snowden from now on. 👍

11/20/2018
Very patient and informative
They treat you like family. Great customer service. They don't talk down to you or over your head. If you don't understand what they are talking about then they will explain it to you. Even if you can't get the issue fixed at that particular moment they do advise you to the best of their abilities and provide you with the knowledge of what is wrong with your vehicle.
Chris was the mechanic that performed the service for my vehicle and he did an outstanding job. Very respectful.

RL
ROBERT L.
11/17/2018
Professionalism
Very good and prompt service. Thanks for the information. And customer service.

STEPHANIE H.
Vidor, TX
11/16/2018
Best All Around!
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Fast, friendly and very reliable and knowledgeable staff!!

Lewis M.
Chevrolet S-10
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Lewis said this business has an excellent service staff. They have a good time frame in getting his vehicle repaired. If he has the parts already then his service is done that day. This is a very good business.

Kevin M.
11/12/2018
Great Customer Service Top to Bottom
Quick diagnostic, quick repair, back on the road. All the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Owners make themselves available. Great company. Thank you Snowden Automotive!

DAVID P.
Vidor, TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/12/2018
Fast, friendly service
I was referred by a co-worker. I dropped of my car for a transmission swap on a Friday and by the next Friday it was ready. That is quick for a front wheel drive car. I will definitely be using Snowden in the future.

SA
Shameka A.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Shameka said the business had good customer service and her service was great. They didn't take long and everything worked out well.

Clint H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/08/2018
I am always greeted with a smiling face and my needs are met with professional and prompt service! I always recommend Snowden Automotive to all my friends and family!

CHRISTOPHER M.
Lumberton, TX
Ram Pickup
Honesty.
I have been going to Snowden's for years with all my cars. They do it right the first time.

CL
CURTIS L.
Kia Optima
Qualified knowledgeable staff
Always do excellent work and give good advice. I have referred many to Snowden Automotive over the years and will continue to do so.

KR
KELCI R.
11/05/2018
Attentiveness
I would recommend their services because they are very thorough and take their time to address all of the issues. When I went to pick up my car and noticed another problem that was a minor fix they addressed it without problem and sent me on my way with my car working perfectly.