Kevin M.
11/12/2018
Great Customer Service Top to Bottom
Quick diagnostic, quick repair, back on the road. All the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Owners make themselves available. Great company. Thank you Snowden Automotive!

DAVID P.
Vidor, TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/12/2018
Fast, friendly service
I was referred by a co-worker. I dropped of my car for a transmission swap on a Friday and by the next Friday it was ready. That is quick for a front wheel drive car. I will definitely be using Snowden in the future.

SA
Shameka A.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Shameka said the business had good customer service and her service was great. They didn't take long and everything worked out well.

Clint H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/08/2018
I am always greeted with a smiling face and my needs are met with professional and prompt service! I always recommend Snowden Automotive to all my friends and family!

CHRISTOPHER M.
Lumberton, TX
Ram Pickup
Honesty.
I have been going to Snowden's for years with all my cars. They do it right the first time.

CL
CURTIS L.
Kia Optima
Qualified knowledgeable staff
Always do excellent work and give good advice. I have referred many to Snowden Automotive over the years and will continue to do so.

KR
KELCI R.
11/05/2018
Attentiveness
I would recommend their services because they are very thorough and take their time to address all of the issues. When I went to pick up my car and noticed another problem that was a minor fix they addressed it without problem and sent me on my way with my car working perfectly.

11/05/2018
Customer service is great. Alvin is awesome. Prices are very reasonable.

Jessie A.
Sour Lake, TX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Jessie said that the place is a good facility and it has good people working there.

Margie H.
Kountze, TX
Nissan NV
11/01/2018
Stephanie and the fast and efficient work they do.
Stephanie is extremely helpful and cheery. She is quick to respond with a diagnosis. Snowden’s is a very honest company that does excellent work.

RJ
RYAN J.
Sour Lake, TX
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/24/2018
Great place amazing work! They have very nice customer service! I recommend people go to Snowden automotive. The price is very fair.

Joey C.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Joey said they were quick and courteous.

JOHN B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/23/2018
Only mechanic shop I use now
My first experience with Snowden was a cabin air fan replacement. Job completed and got my truck back on Friday instead of the original estimate of Monday or Tuesday. Back before the weekend. The final bill was $84 less than the original estimate. First time that ever happened. I have since had my grandson's mother in law's car in for brakes. She had taken it to others and was told she needed brakes all around and wheel cylinders. Turned out Snowden's found a brake main cylinder plunger seal bad. Cost $800 less than the estimates she got elsewhere. Took my granddaughter in law's car in and was told the repairs would not be worth the cost and the issue with the car would not hurt it to drive. The most recent repair I had was a tune up on my truck. Got a call and they said I had a valve cover gasket leak and recommended I change them. I opted not to at this time and they had no problem with that decision.

Very stand up folks and honest feedback for me to make informed decisions.

Mike R.
Acura RDX
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business has excellent service. The staff always takes of him, and fast. He would definitely recommend this place for service.

Blake B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Blake said he came in last minute, the staff worked him in and got him on the road again same day.

Manuel S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Ram Pickup
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said the business provided great service.

Justin R.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the business was timely and efficient.

NH
Nicole H.
Spurger, TX
Volvo XC90
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said they did pretty good.

PW
PRESTON W.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/07/2018
Competent technicians.
Competent staff... so far have not been told my car needs a part that Never was OEM... Three auto Rip-Off places in Beaumont, some multi-generational, have. Noticed theze rip-offs all staffed w/ Entitlement Peeplez... all on\Near 11th St. I'd say Do business w/ a firm that probably shares Your values, Not w/ one that Takes A Knee when our National Anthem played. Snowden's is where I go now.

JJ
James J.
China, TX
10/06/2018 Category: Service
James said he had good experience at this business.