LESLIE M.
04/18/2019
Always a Great Experience!!
Prompt, courteous, and most importantly, they do a great job.

PW
Pat W.
Texas
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Pat said this business did good work and they were fast. The staff got him in and out of there.

BRIAN S.
Ford Expedition EL
04/16/2019
Great & Friendly Service
Thank you so much for the wonderful service. No hassle and car is running great!

LW
Lawrence W.
Texas
Dodge Magnum
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said they kept him updated and sent pictures. He was very satisfied.

HM
Heather M.
Jeep Renegade
04/09/2019
Always Amazing
I have used Snowden Automotive for several years now and they are always upfront and honest. They are friendly and do the work within a reasonable timeframe. I will come back time and time again!

Johnathan H.
Lumberton, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Johnathan said he had no issues with his service. The work was completed the same day.

BR
Bob R.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he was pleased with his service. The employees were professional. They provided good service.

Thank you sir !

David C.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
David said he loves this facility.
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

And we love working on your vehicles ! Thank you sir.

TW
Todd W.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the business did an awesome job and kept him informed and were quick.
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you ! We appreciate your business ! So glad your happy with your engine upgrade !

Clint H.
Ford Expedition
03/22/2019
Professional
I called ahead 2 days earlier and they made my appointment fit my schedule that day. Everyone from the lady on the phone to the technician were kind and professional. My money was well spent and I will be back!

CHRIS M.
03/21/2019
Big Job No Problem
I was finally sold a lemon after countless car purchases. The vehicle drove off the lot and all the way from Galveston to Port Arthur with no problems. I went to fill the tank up and BAM one cylinder lost compression. I was devastated, but things started to look up once I brought my vehicle to Snowden! Once again, I am completely satisfied with the diagnosis and solution to my mechanical failure. I was given a breakdown of what happened and they completed the job within a realistic time frame. BIG JOB NO PROBLEM!!!

Charles M.
Jeep Commander
03/21/2019
The Team
After having my Jeep repaired at Snowden I feel safe and I can travel anywhere without worrying about if I can get back home safely they have the best mechanics (#1)they repaired my car in a timely manner and would not release it until it was Fixed .I would recommend them over any dealership .Thanks Snowden

Russell B.
03/20/2019
Automotive repair
Three bids for this major repair. Snowden give best bud. I have used them in the past and work was excellent so we chose them to get this major job done. Work was completed perfectly and even quicker than promised. Their professionalism is unsurpassed by management and workers. Thank you Snowden!

RUSSELL B.
Cadillac DTS
03/19/2019
Mechanical repairs
Most reasonable after three bids including a GM dealership and an National service cooperation. Jin was completed under quoted time, car returned to me spotless with all repairs completed as quoted. Owner/Managers very professional and very knowledgeable.
Thank you to Snowden’s!

AW
AMY W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/16/2019
They always take care of me.
I never have issues and I feel like they are fair. I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off and I trust them completely.
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much ! Your trust in us is something we cherish and will always work hard to keep it.

ND
Nikita D.
03/15/2019
Very quick and reasonable
Very quick with diagnostic and repair! Fair pricing as well
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

So happy you chose us to service your vehicles thank you !

Carol W.
Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van
03/14/2019
My 2015 Chevy City Express mini van
They fixed my converter on my van it’s running great and there service is great. I recommend them to anyone
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much ! It was very nice meeting you.

KW
Kevin W.
03/12/2019
flowmaster american thunder install jeep wrangler
The receptionist was very kind and helpful on the phone and in person which for me is great because too many places of business do not have that care. The shop took care of it in a very timely manner and did a very nice job. I was shown what they did and given recommendations. I was very pleased.
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Our clients are the reason we are able to continue to do business successfully  and we will always treat you with the appreciation you deserve sir ... thank you so much for allowing us to work on your Jeep !

DK
DEBBIE K.
Kia Borrego
Kia Borrego
This is best place to take your automobile they will tell you exactly what's wrong with your car and they will fix it right they back up their business 100% they are very friendly and they won't give you the runaround
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much ! We appreciate your business! We know you have many choices when it comes to having your vehicle serviced and we’re so happy you choose us !

CN
CHAD N.
Sour Lake, TX
Cadillac CTS Wagon
Trustworthy and dependable
Second vehicle I have brought to Snowden’s. First vehicle, major expense had to replace transmission in my son’s truck. Throughout the process they kept me updated on status of truck. Thought price was a little high but in my option you get what you pay for. Yesterday my daughter’s car needed a oil pressure switch. It was in and out that on a day before appointment. Very satisfied with the price and service of her car. Overall 5 Stars on past two vehicles.
Shambree S. from Snowden Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for entrusting us to service your families vehicles ! With a teenage son ourselves we know how important one less worry is when it comes to a teenager  ! Thank you !