BW
BRUCE W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/16/2019
You guys rock
You fixed everything that I needed

RA
RICARDO A.
10/16/2019
Great prices and service
Went in to install 2 mufflers for my Ford Explorer and they did a great job although I thought it was a little slow for the install.

Overall great service and installation. Been a customer for two of my cars now and happy every time.

KH
KEISHA H.
10/09/2019
Awesome Service
Staff was friendly, repairs were affordable and completed in a timely manner.

BP
Brandon P.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said this business has pretty decent prices. They are quick and easy to work with.

MIGUEL R.
10/03/2019
Profesional service
Great personal

CHRIS C.
Harrison, AR
Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019
These guys are Fantastic!
I had problems with a leaking, overheating radiator. Had my Tucson towed to their garage on the hottest day of the year. Ronnie and his elite crew of able and determined mechanic solve an issue two other radiator shops could not find. It turned out to a simple fix and they did more for this out of towner than was absolutely necessary. Kudos Guys. I made it back home safely, over 600 miles the next day without any problems!!! Honest! Capable! Willing to go the extra mile! I cannot say enough!

CN
CARLOS N.
09/23/2019
Best place in town!
As soon as you walk up someone is there to greet you. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.
If you need to inspect your car, get an oil change or anything at all, they can do it!

FR
Fahim R.
Texas
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Fahim said the business fixed his vehicle and gave it back to him at the time they said they would. They had good service.

Milton M.
Wimberley, TX
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Milton said the service was good and he appreciates their service.

PG

KT
Kyle T.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said that they were prompt and got him right in. They treated him right.

KELLY S.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
09/16/2019
Forever have my business
What can I say... they are courteous, fast, well priced. I first came to So Co in 2016 to have a radiator fixed. Ronny greeted me, took me back to pressure test the radiator, we saw where it was leaking, he quoted me a price and said he would be done in a couple of hours. I was surprised by the quote and the turn around time. I recently went back for another radiator, nothing has changed and I'm glad for that!

KG
KRISTINA G.
Del Valle, TX
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/09/2019
Best place ever
Best place ever! Fast, Friendly, Honest, Great prices!! If you need Cadillac converters, muffler, radiator work take your vehicle here. You won’t be disappointed! You won’t find a better place 😀

AL
ANTONIO L.
09/09/2019
Always available
It's always nice to be accounted for. It doesn't matter how busy they are, SoCoMRAR always makes room for you and your small repairs.

WC
WALTER C.
Lexus SC 430
09/04/2019
Great Quality Work at a Fair Price
I have been coming to SOCO Mufflers for the last few years and have always been pleased with their level of service. The owner Ronnie has always been fair and honest and dependable when it came to all my auto repairs. I have referred several of my friends to SOCO and will continue to do so because it’s hard to find reliable car repair shops!

Lori M.
San Antonio, TX
08/31/2019
Not Recommended / Cat Converter Replacment
Beware!
I do not recommend using this shop for any type of mechanical repairs.
We recently took my son's vehicle to SoCo Mufflers/Rony Colindres for diagnostics and repairs of a faulty catalytic converter. We knew the vehicle had a misfire but needed the converter replaced.
Mr. Colindres claimed to have done the diagnostics and quoted us the repair to remove and replace the cat-converter for $795. After we agreed to have his shop remove and install a new catalytic converter, we received a follow up phone call, stating that O2 sensor needed to be replaced for an additional $75. A day later, he informed us the vehicle was ready for pick up but it also had an exhaust leak and the OBD2 port of not communicating with his scanner.
When I asked how he performed diagnostics on the engine exhaust system if he could not connect his scanner to the engine; he stated they did a visual inspection of the catalytic converters.
My son picked up his vehicle and drove it 8-miles home. The engine ran rougher and louder than when we took it in for repair. My son took pictures of the converter to send to us (we live in different cities). I contact Mr. Colindres about the repair because the photos did not appear to be a 'new' catalytic converter. He stated his shop does not install new converters - they 'custom' make them and weld it to the existing manifold mount.
An inspection of the work, using an automotive diagnostics camera - to look inside the converter, proved that the faulty converter was welded off the manifold mount, gutted/hollowed out and welded back into place. The metal of the converter and the manifold mount assembly was an identical match.
The only new part installed was the O2 sensor. The metal shavings from the converter were passing through the exhaust pipe into the muffler. You could shake the muffler and it sounded like a piggy bank full of coins.
We contacted Mr. Colindres with the evidence of the video and photos about his shop's work. He simply said, "his shop doesn't do that. They install custom converters."
We HAVE VIDEO of inside that 'custom converter' - it is gutted.
Stay away from this shop ----- they do not complete the work as promised and the story changes every time you speak to them about it.

MARY HEATHER L.
Jeep Patriot
08/27/2019
Reliable
Worked with me to make sure the job was well done yet affordable and fair. Very quick turn around!

HB
Hector B.
Buda, TX
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Hector said the employees were down to earth. They completed his service within a day.

LZ
LUDIVINA Z.
08/23/2019
Repair
They are always polite & interested in my problem. I’ve taken my other cars elsewhere & then to SOCO , SOCO was not only more reasonable but they explained what they did. I’ve been taking my car there for years.

GG
Garry G.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Garry said the people at this business were really nice to talk to, they had good service, their prices were more than fair, he liked them and they were great people.