DN
DANNY N.
09/15/2020
Tailpipes
Great bunch. Excellent service work is top notch.
Wouldnt take my car anywhere else and the price is reasonable.

Nissan Frontier
09/14/2020
Always excellent
Great work at reasonable price.

MARY R.
Del Valle, TX
Toyota Tundra
09/14/2020
Quick and friendly
quick great customer service

Jim M.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Jim said this staff is always friendly which makes the experience positive.

JV
Juanita V.
AUSTIN, TX
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Juanita said she has had good experiences.

Kaden S.
Buda, TX
Lexus IS 250
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Kaden said this place has quick service.

SG
SANDY G.
San Antonio, TX
Dodge Journey
08/29/2020
These guys rock!
I made a trip to Austin for the day on a Friday somewhere around Kyle Texas my engine light came on and my SUV was bogging out all the way to Austin went to AutoZone and they said I had a misfire in cylinder number three and recommended SoCo mufflers On South Congress, It was 430 and they close at 5:30 I explain to them that I was from San Antonio and more than likely unable to stay the night these guys ran a diagnostic and fixed my car in less than 30 minutes and I was back on the road I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone that has auto issues. 5 stars for sure!!!

James G.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
James said the business provided excellent work, more than he could have expected. The price did come out to be higher than the quote he was given and he had to go back twice.

WP
WENDY P.
08/21/2020
Guys were kind and efficient.
Mustang had to get up to code.
I had original muffler and they got right on it.
So nice and workers were all masked.
I will get all my vehicles inspected there.

GV
Gabriel V.
ROUND ROCK, TX
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Gabriel said he is taken care of very well.

08/18/2020
Always excellent
I take all my vehicles there. Good work at a fair price.

CL
CONNOR L.
08/14/2020
All questions answered at a great price
I asked an annoying amount of questions and their staff was more than happy to answer all of them. Was told I need a total exhaust system replacement on my 2005 vehicle and quoted nearly half the worth of the car at a different location. Soco was able to fix my issue at less than half of that. Car runs great, and will be back for future repairs.

MARIA C.
08/14/2020
The service I receive every time Fernando does my inspections or my oil changes is exceptional! Fernando always makes sure to have me in and out in no time! I’d definitely recommend SoCo Muffler Radiator & Auto Repair to anyone who appreciates awesome customer service & also supporting a 100% locally owned business!

TD
TRINA D.
Ford Expedition
08/10/2020
Best place! Experienced and quick!
Love this place. I called, he said come on. I showed up, they got my car in and I was on the road within an hour. It was great!

CV
Cesar V.
AUSTIN, TX
Dodge Challenger
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Cesar said they have always been really good for his mufflers and exhaust.