Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Sound Ford and Innette were very helpful and I give them top eatings

Kent, WA
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Great service.
Fantastic service!! Nabu was great!

ALICIA M.
Graham, WA
06/17/2018 Category: Sales
Alicia Miller
Everyone was very kind. Joe went out of his way to get me financed for my dream car!

TK
THEODORE K.
Milton, WA
FIAT 500L
06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great staff and great products
The staff made the process easy and simply. Answering all questions without hesitation and had the vehicle ready for pick up on the date and time specified.

06/12/2018 Category: Sales
Love it.

HS
HELEN S.
Renton, WA
06/12/2018 Category: Sales
Great Professional Customer Service
I purchased my new Fusion on May 28, 2018 and the entire transaction was very, very quick and painless. No back-and-forth. The entire time I was there, the customer service was excellent. After purchase, and during delivery, Jay, the Product Specialist, spent a great deal of time showing me and telling me of all the features of the car and how they all work. I have received multiple follow-up calls from the Sales Manager, as well as Jay, wanting to make sure everything is okay and if I need any further information regarding my car. I do appreciate good customer service, and the entire purchase transaction and follow-up was very pleasant. I would refer any prospective Ford buyers to this dealership.

TRENT M.
Kent, WA
06/10/2018 Category: Sales
Very simple process and nice people

Renton, WA
06/10/2018 Category: Sales
Loving my explorer
The sales team was fantastic, Bill specifically was awesome.

RONALD B.
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
Treated me like a customer with good credit even though I didn't have
My experience was excellent I'm very happy with my car and my buy experience:)

GB
GREGORY B.
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
My latest In a long life with Sound
From the moment I walked in, no the moment I got out of my car, I had several friendly people waiting to help me out. I had called ahead.
I was treated with the utmost care and my whole leasing experience was very peasant for both my wife and myself.

LW
LANCE W.
Ketchikan, AK
Ford F250
06/01/2018 Category: Sales
Get a price no haggling
Call up get a price that works and walk out with a good deal

MATTHEW C.
Kirkland, WA
05/31/2018 Category: Sales
easy to work with
I worked with Eric Kalberg to find the truck that I wanted and he was great. Easy to work with and I feel that I received a good deal on the truck. When I picked up vehicle John was very helpful with the test drive and walk through of the features. All in all, it was a nice experience.

05/29/2018 Category: Sales
buy you rcar here
great service, no pressure, great price. Thank you Sound Ford. I have purchased many new cars and it has always been a battle, until i came here. it was easy and I kept waiting for the up-sell or some twist, but there never was one. They just gave me a good price and lots of follow-up service.

Mukilteo, WA
05/25/2018 Category: Sales
No hassles
I picked out a few F150s on their web site and showed up with the model numbers. They showed me the ones that I was interested in. I took a test drive and bought one. The price on the internet was the price of the vehicle. Painless process.

Kenmore, WA
05/23/2018 Category: Sales
Very Happy With New Ford Escape
I am a happy Ford F150 driver. I wanted to buy a second smaller car to drive around town and for my teenage daughter to learn to drive in. I looked at Toyota, Kia, Chevy (briefly!) and Hyundai. I really thought the Ford Escape was the best value. Sound Ford had the best price on the Ford Escape and the best selection. Their website was easy to navigate and they had a car with everything I wanted--sun/moonroof, leather, navigation. The Escape is such a practical vehicle--safe, 4 wheel/all wheel drive, plenty of space to put groceries in the back. I even use it when I am doing my barn chores as I can put 500 lbs of grain for the horses in the back when the seats are down. I am very happy with the way I was treated at Sound Ford. The staff were very friendly and kind. I felt very well treated as a single woman shopping for a car by myself. (I wish I could say this about every car dealership I visited!)Two female staff delivered my car for me to my house after I bought it. Very good experience.

LC
LARA C.
05/22/2018 Category: Sales
Paperwork mix up in their favor
Paperwork is changed to maximum their commission off of customer. They dont return calls or care about bad reviews. Decietful practices.

Maple Valley, WA
05/19/2018 Category: Sales
Great
Great

Ford Transit Van
05/15/2018 Category: Sales
I purchased my second cargo van from Sound Ford and I will return for a few more vehicles by the end of this year. Excellent service team!

CHRISTOPHER H.
05/13/2018 Category: Sales
Sound Ford
We were dealing with Costco and your dealership was referred, we arrived and your staff introduced us to Alex. Alex was terrific, helped us find the right vehicle answered all our questions and we walked away with a brand new F150! Thanks Alex!