Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46
4.5

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joel R.
Puyallup, WA
10/17/2019
We're Happy Campers
Our buying experience with Paul couldn't have been better. We drove home happy campers. Thanks for everything

RA
Raghib A.
Kent, WA
10/10/2019
Horrible service department
I have 2012 F250 which on october of 2018 I took it to sound ford -Renton and they recommended replacing the whole engine for 13500 and they give 3 years unlimited warranty crap less than a month after that and only few hundred miles driving the turbo failed so I took it back and of course this thing was not covered by the warranty and again spend almost $1000 but after that I noticed coolant was going low and i thought it was normal since I was not using the truck daily or whatever finally i took it back to the shop and they told me the water pipe that need to be replaced plus something else and as you can guess this not under warranty and now they are asking for 2000 , imaging this total of 16500 in 1 year and only drove the truck for about 3000 miles , this shop is a scam , never going back , stay away and save your money everyone

Simranjit S.
Kent, WA
08/29/2019
GREAT JOB BY JASNEET
We bought a truck recently and jasneet help us a lot , we are very happy with sound ford services.🙏

KE

CP
Carolyn P.
08/04/2019
GO HERE FIRST!
Just bought a used Chevy Impala from Sound Ford with "less than perfect" credit. Sales Manager Inette was awesome, expediate and so welcoming. Rita, Production Specialist, was delightful as well. We felt comfortable and protected in an environment that may seem intimidating. We love our car and ended up with a payment that fits our budget. Absolutely, we would recommend Sound Ford to any and all out there who need a great car at an affordable price! Go check them out!

LF
Lee F.
08/01/2019
Mustang service
Service is really slow and then you need to come back because they didnt check out car. It had oil leak and no one said anything. If car was not under warranty I would never come here.

MASON S.
Freeland, WA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/14/2019 Category: Sales
first rate customer service and attention to detail.
I recommend anyone who is buying a car to buy it from Sound Ford Renton.

05/13/2019 Category: Sales
Mustang GT
Great experience

AD
ANATOLY D.
Selah, WA
05/12/2019 Category: Sales
Great people
The purchase experience was great. The staff was great to work with and genuine. The part with the finance manager was very quick, the quickest by far that I experienced without any pushy upselling tactics. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to check out Sound Ford first.

BK
BRIAN K.
05/09/2019 Category: Sales
Recent F150 purchase
Happy with the overall experience of looking for and purchasing a new vehicle here at Sound Ford. Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and no sales pressure.

KT
KENNETH T.
Bellevue, WA
05/03/2019 Category: Sales
their commitment to customer satisfaction!
excellent customer service!

SETH W.
Ellensburg, WA
04/29/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience!!
Called dealership to confirm availability of advertised F150, it was available so I drove 1.5hrs to test drive and as long as everything was in proper working order planned to purchase. I met Bill and after a brief conversation I asked about driving the truck so he introduced me to Peter who took me out to the vehicle and went with me on a test drive where he explained all options and electronics. Came back and told Bill I'd like to purchase but wanted some time to work on some customizing options and would return in 45 minutes. I returned after a quick bite to eat and phone call with home town customization shop. Bill got the paperwork rolling quickly and within an hr I owned a 2019 F150! As I drove over by myself I told them I needed a day or 2 to figure out logistics of getting it home, they said no problem. The next day I called them an hr ahead of time so it would be ready to jump in and go, unfortunately they were busy and I had to wait in the waiting room for an hr or so while they washed and fueled it up. Not a big deal as 36gallons of gas made up for the wait and they have friendly staff and a nice waiting room! When Lucas was done with that he got me hooked up to the truck with the Ford Pass app and away I went, happy happy happy!

04/28/2019 Category: Sales
Ford escape
Great friendly and honest services!!

DAM H.
Federal Way, WA
04/27/2019 Category: Sales
5 stars
Had a great unexpected experience buying car with them guys ; jerry and Bertha are super helpful got me into a dreamy car within hours ; i appreciate the amazing service I’ve received

JOSHUA L.
Ford Fiesta
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Great people!
Joe and Kwok at Sound Ford did a great job helping me get my Fiesta ST at the price I could afford!

RO
RYAN O.
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Ryan O’
I was really impressed by the friendly service and ease of the transaction. Thanks

RF
RANDALL F.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
amazing service.
Very nice.Randy is the best, very polite. Always great service.

MA
MICHELLE A.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
04/14/2019 Category: Sales
Ford ranger
I had an excellent experience purchasing my new vehicle. I couldn’t be happier! They were very patient with me and my fiancé even though we took all day! Especially appreciated the staff showing us how to use the navigation, Remote start and extra features in the vehicle .

SHENG CHUANG M.
Ford F250
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
Nice price and nice truck
Overall is good