Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

MA
MICHELLE A.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
04/14/2019 Category: Sales
Ford ranger
I had an excellent experience purchasing my new vehicle. I couldn’t be happier! They were very patient with me and my fiancé even though we took all day! Especially appreciated the staff showing us how to use the navigation, Remote start and extra features in the vehicle .

SHENG CHUANG M.
Ford F250
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
Nice price and nice truck
Overall is good

Manson, WA
04/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great sales staff explaining models/options
Stopped in at Sound Ford on a whim. Asked if they had a very specific model/color combination in stock. They did and I bought truck after a test drive and excellent explanation of the many features. Arriving at the price was easy, no pressure. They also offered a good price on my car and I ended up trading it in as part of the transaction.

CARINA M.
Federal Way, WA
Acura ZDX
04/03/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service
Great customer service, Bertha & Jerry helped me while car shopping. They made my experience quick and easy. Positive staff members 👍🏼

Washougal, WA
Ford F350
04/01/2019 Category: Sales
Delivered what was promised.
Did most of the transaction online. When I got to the dealership everything was ready to go. In and out in less than an hour.

TERESA M.
03/30/2019 Category: Sales
No hassle buying!
Sound Ford have us a great price on our purchase of a new Ford Focus. Sasha answered all of our questions about the car and we had a very educational test drive. Very enjoyable experience.

03/27/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience. Go to Sound Ford!

ROBERT M.
Kennewick, WA
03/18/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding
I couldn't be happier with the service and staff.

DONALD S.
Lynnwood, WA
03/17/2019 Category: Sales
Great staff.
No hidden fees. Everything quoted on phone was honored with no surprises.

KEVIN S.
Renton, WA
Mazda CX-9
03/17/2019 Category: Sales
Small things can Kill the Customer Experience
The young lady who met my wife and I on the lot and took the test drive with us was outstanding. And if I was rating just her, I would have posted a 5 star rating. Likewise the sales manager who finalized all the paperwork for us when we purchased the vehicle was excellent and I would also highly recommend him. However, that being said I felt that the Salesperson Jason, was pleasant on the exterior but a bit condescending. I am sure that your staff runs into people of all different financial backgrounds and credit ratings. My words of caution are to assume that your customer can qualify and has great credit and treat them that way until otherwise proved differently. Although I really wanted the vehicle and did purchase it, I did have multiple moments where I was tempted to cancel the sale and go elsewhere. Bottom Line...When you are asking me to spend 30K on a "Used" vehicle, I should not ever feel like the sales person assumes that I can not afford it. On a positive note the other two were excellent!

CHUCK H.
Kent, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/11/2019 Category: Sales
People
Excellent help to put me into a car

Issaquah, WA
Ford C-Max Energi
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
We were impressed with how friendly and helpful Jason and Shadi were in helping us decide to purchase our first hybrid car!!
We had a great experience in buying our first hybrid car at Sound Ford. Jason was great with answering our questions and letting us test drive the car overnight. Shadi also did a great job taking us for a test drive and answering our numerous questions! We would recommend Sound Ford to anyone!!

Ford Transit Van
03/05/2019 Category: Sales
So so
One of the salesmen was too loud and overbearing and I should have just walked away from him. Fortunately I only had to spend a few minutes with him, otherwise I likely would not have continued with my potential purpose. The cost sheet including the total sales tax should note sales tax plus additional tax so it is clear as to the breakdown. While I’m happy with my purchase and feel it was a reasonable price I think some comments should not be stated to me (“you’re rich ladies”, various people bemoaning lack of sales and how the dealership will lose money). And the sales tactic of going back and forth between managers and being followed out the door by a different manager is enough to turn me off. Those that I dealt with the longest were overall fine but the whole experience reminds me why I save up my money so I don’t have to buy another vehicle for at least 10 years.

SD
SHARONDA D.
Acura ILX
03/04/2019 Category: Sales
Sound Ford Rocks
Jerry and Bertha are awesome! Their customer service is A++++.

RU
RICHARD U.
University Place, WA
Ford Edge
03/02/2019 Category: Sales
A overall nice experience
From the time my wife and I walked into the dealership, we were treated well. It was after the snow and the cars we were interested needed to be cleaned up and brought to the show room area so we didn't have to go dig them out to see the in stock vehicle. Once we decided on the vehicle the transaction went fast and we were out the door with our new car. A very nice experience overall and we love the car.

RF
RYAN F.
Redmond, WA
02/26/2019 Category: Sales
quick and easy
Didn't have any issue between selecting a vehicle and purchasing it the following week.

BI
BRYON I.
02/24/2019 Category: Sales
sound Ford experience
I had an enjoyable time at sound ford while looking for a car. The people were friendly and all my questions about the cars I was looking at were answered.

KATIE M.
02/23/2019 Category: Sales
Jeep wrangler
I love me jeep and the sale people that helped me. The only thing that I wasnt impressed with was the detailing. They had my jeep for a day and half and there still was spots that never got detailed. It's not a really big thing just more of a irritating thing.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Renton, WA
02/22/2019 Category: Sales
Service Dept
When arriving was met by Claudio who was patient and understanding and very helpful. Provided me with a loaner vehicle and expedited my drop off and provided the loaner so I could travel onto work with very little delay.

KG
KUMAR G.
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience Buying new 2019 Mustang Convertible
I had a nice experience buying my car from Sound Ford. Bill and Natasha were helpful and smoothened the whole process for me. I am glad I selected Sound Ford for my 2019 Mustang Convertible. This is the start of a good relation with Ford and I am looking forward to it.