Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

KG
KUMAR G.
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience Buying new 2019 Mustang Convertible
I had a nice experience buying my car from Sound Ford. Bill and Natasha were helpful and smoothened the whole process for me. I am glad I selected Sound Ford for my 2019 Mustang Convertible. This is the start of a good relation with Ford and I am looking forward to it.

MY
MATTHEW Y.
Winston, OR
02/03/2019 Category: Sales
Great price. Very easy to work with.
Everybody was courteous and honest. Very quick and smooth transaction.

LAUREL B.
Ford EcoSport
01/22/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Sixth vehicle run Sounds Ford. The only place we shop.

Bonney Lake, WA
01/21/2019 Category: Sales
Leasing
Helpful staff. Listened to my needs and got me the deal I was looking for. Strongly recommend Sound Ford.

DALE R.
Wenatchee, WA
01/18/2019 Category: Sales
Smooth and Professional Sales Transaction
My purchase at Sound Ford was expedient and friendly. The sales staff, finance manager and product specialist there were all helpful and made for a positive experience.

01/15/2019 Category: Sales
No hassle buying experience.
Sound Ford treated me with respect, setup all the features on the connected vehicle, and was a great buying experience!

SHIRLEY W.
Ford Transit Van
01/12/2019 Category: Sales
New transit connect
excellent dealership

RAYMOND W.
01/12/2019 Category: Sales
New Truck purchase
Went to look at what deals they had and walk out with a truck that night. Easy friendly service and no pressure.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Puyallup, WA
01/01/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly Dealership
This is a great dealership to do business with. They take care of you both before and after the purchase.

ROBERT W.
Puyallup, WA
12/30/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
We have bought all of our Fords from another dealer for the past 25 years. We decided to talk with Sound Ford because of their large inventory and what appeared to be to good to be true pricing. We soon found out that the advertised price was the price we would pay, no gimmicks or fine print. We had fun and came home with a beautiful new car for my wife. 5 stars for every department.

JAMES R.
12/30/2018 Category: Sales
Finance..beware.
Should have had my guard up more.
Finance rate went from 2.99 to 5.99.
Salesman blamed feds interest hike,
But Ford still advettising 0%/72 months. I know, buyer beware. I won't
be so trusting again.

12/27/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding Service
Outstanding service from sales and financing teams.

Will be shopping at Sound Ford for my next vehicle.

MK

Bothell, WA
Ford F350
12/17/2018 Category: Sales
Great day at Sound Ford
Our experience was great. No hassle. They listened to our needs.

BG
BRIAN G.
Bonney Lake, WA
Ford Flex
12/05/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent Price, Service, and Staff
I came back here for my 3rd purchase. You only do that at a car dealership when the staff make the process of buying a car enjoyable. And the best price by far. I shopped the offer Sound Ford made to me against other local volume ford dealers and no one could match it!

WC
WILLIAM C.
12/02/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
The staff makes the entire purchasing process smooth at Sound Ford!

11/14/2018 Category: Sales
F150
Love the new truck

STEVEN W.
Federal Way, WA
11/09/2018 Category: Sales
2018 F-150 truck purchase experience
I haven't purchased a vehicle for over 20 years and had some anxiety over the process. My apprehension was quickly set aside when I met Bill in the showroom. He described the Sound Ford method of car/truck sales and it helped. I had seen the truck meeting my preferences on the internet and Bill had one of his associates (Natasha) bring the truck up. She accompanied me on a test drive and when we returned, Bill offered to let me drive it home, which I did. The next day, I returned the truck and Bill and I sat down to negotiate the sale. Bill's personality was very open and I felt he could be trusted. Paperwork was as expected, probably a little slower than normal since I'm one of those people who read before signing. Bill introduced me to Alex who taught me the different truck systems after he detailed it. He took the time to introduce me to the service dept. staff and was also very patient, even sharing his phone number for any future questions I might have. Bill is a strong asset to your staff and all seemed to work well together. Thanks for a great experience. -Steve Wilson

CK
CARLA K.
11/06/2018 Category: Sales
Sound Ford is the best!
My family and I have purchased 4 different vehicles with Sound Ford. Every experience has been stress free and easy. All of my questions are answered quickly and thoroughly. I recently purchased a F150 and couldn't be happier with the experience. Kwok and Amaia were a great team and very friendly. They went out of their way to ensure all of my needs were met, and even followed up with me a few days later to make sure I was satisfied and to answer any additional questions. I highly recommend Sound Ford and their team!

Issaquah, WA
Ford F350
11/03/2018 Category: Sales
Great customer service very motivated staff with great attitude. After visiting other ford dealerships in the area, guys at Sound Ford were the best to deal with. Purchased a 2019 f-350.