Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

MICHELLE S.
Langley, WA
10/15/2018 Category: Sales
Buying a car at Sound Ford was a great experience! It was a breeze to get through the process, the staff was friendly and very helpful! Bought an Explorer! Love Love the Car! Thank you so much!

GE
GREGORY E.
10/11/2018 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Amaia & her sales manager were beyond helpful. Thank you for all of the knowledgeable information you have me in regards to my brand new 2018 F 150 that I purchased for you

WC
WENHUI C.
10/08/2018 Category: Sales
drive
good

GF
GARY F.
10/06/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Bill did a great job of finding a truck that had the options we wanted. He also worked hard to work with our budget. He was funny and personable. It was a good buying experience

Issaquah, WA
10/04/2018 Category: Sales
Perfect Sale
From start to finish this was one of the easiest truck buys my company has completed. The pricing advertised online is the lowest you are gonna get (you do have to add on a couple rebates that you might not qualify for). We went in, they showed us the different lines of trucks and options available with them. We pretty much pre determined the exact truck we wanted before we went in. Our company did the financing paperwork ahead of time, so we already knew the rate and terms. Nabu in financing was great to work with and has an amazing story of why he works at Sound Ford. Overall this was a smooth transaction and a great experience.

WL
WILLIAM L.
10/01/2018 Category: Sales
Great even between service
I had an "oil change due" light come on in between scheduled service, and it was annoying me so I scheduled to drop my car off on my way to lunch one day. Despite not having anything billable, they took care of it quickly and even topped off my tires (the tire pressure light had come on that morning). Any time I schedule service here, they're prompt and friendly.

09/26/2018 Category: Sales
Alignment
Awesome service!

SI
Shelby I.
Carnation, WA
09/25/2018
Sound Ford Review
Sound Ford has been absolutely terrible to work with!

My husband and I originally purchased our 2016 Ford Explorer there a year ago and at the initial time of purchase the sales person was very friendly. We purchased our vehicle on a weekend, but because they were going to replace the floor mats, repair a cabin dome light and do the pre-owned certification we were not able to pick it up until a Monday.

On the Monday we came to pick up the vehicle they handed us the keys and said we were good to go. Upon getting into the vehicle we realized that the floor mats were not replaced, the cabin dome light was not repaired, and they did not provide us any paperwork for the pre-owned certification. At the time they apologized and advised that they would need to keep the vehicle for another day or two to address these concerns. At the time we wondered what the heck they did over the weekend, as they had told us we had to leave the vehicle there for them to address the issues.

None the less we were able to look past it and move on with our new vehicle. However just over a year later we have now been experiencing issues with the power steering. I took the vehicle into a local Ford Dealership (as Sound Ford is not the closest one to me) and the problem was diagnosed.

Because we were not sure what the Certified Pre-Owned Status entailed we asked the Ford Dealership that we brought the vehicle into. They said that we would need to contact Sound Ford, as they did not show it as having a Pre-owned Certification. Upon calling Sound Ford we were transferred between 6 different individuals, 2 of which adamantly argued with us that the vehicle was not Certified Pre-owned. After a great deal of argument we finally ended up with a finance manager named Joe. He did some research and advised that the dealership forgot to file the certification with the manufacturer and that they would need to try and correct it somehow on their end.

The dealership ended up offering us a loaner car, but said we would need to come and get it. Because we were already down a vehicle this was a challenge. After much argument with them, over the fact that the other Ford dealership could have started repairs right away had this shown correctly in the system they hesitantly delivered us a loaner vehicle.

On the fourth day after initial contact with Joe I finally heard back. He left a voicemail advising that everything was corrected and that we were good to go ahead and get the vehicle repaired. Upon contacting my local Ford Dealership they said that it would not be covered, due to the fact that it was at 48,950 miles instead of the 48,000 limit. They suggested we call Sound Ford for confirmation.

My husband ended up calling Joe on his office and cell phone with no returned call. We then called the dealership and spoke with a receptionist who said that she would have someone call us back by 4:30pm. 4:30 ended up passing so we called back and spoke with another receptionist who assured us that someone would call us before they go home for the day at 9pm. We sat by the phone, and not a single call.

Long story short, am I upset that my vehicle is not covered under the pre-owned certification-of course! However, I understand it is what it is. What I am truly disappointed in is the amount calls I have had to place, and arguing I have had to do just to get a simple answer. Had Sound Ford actually filed the paperwork in the first place none of this would have transpired the way it did. Now I am left having to drive 2-3 hours on a Wednesday night with a 1-year old to return a loaner car and going another week without my personal vehicle all because of their error.

TL
TREVOR L.
Cashmere, WA
09/25/2018 Category: Sales
easy process
they were great to work with and an easy transaction

Janet G.
Buckley, WA
09/21/2018
I remember years ago that they had a bad reputation
If you also remember when sound ford was a terrible dealership then be advised they are still terrible.
There motto must be ‘do anything to sell a car’
I thought since they are affiliated with the Costco auto program they might have changed.
I was wrong
Nice before the sale but afterwards you are treated like garbage.
Good luck
This app made me highlight a star but if I knew how to erase it I wouldn’t even give them one star

PS
PHOUVIENG S.
09/18/2018 Category: Sales
Alex is the best!
One of the best people to work with here

BK
BETH K.
Ford Fiesta
09/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great Overall Experience
From the moment I met Kwok to leaving with my brand new car, I felt at ease with the whole process. No pressure sales. No BS.

CZ
Christina Z.
09/14/2018
Thank you Cesar for giving us a great experience at Ford!

AZ
ALEKSANDR Z.
09/14/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome customer service
It was the first time we came in to get a vehicle from their location. They went out of their way to make sure we got the suv that was perfect for our family, within our budget. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

SV
SUSAN V.
Tacoma, WA
09/09/2018 Category: Sales
Great people and great product.
Appreciated the way I was treated the minute I walked in the door. Very proactive to vehicle I desired and answered all my questions. My sales lady knew her product and helped me feel comfortable in the truck as soon as we started the test drive.
In addition, I have received several calls from my sales lady in the first 10 days I have had the vehicle to make sure I didn't have any further questions or concerns.

TAMMIA S.
09/09/2018 Category: Sales
Car shopping made easier
The staff was friendly, and very accommodating. While negotiating our financial terms they never made us feel wrong for sticking to our financial perimeters. The processing of our paperwork was also quick and well done. We would definitely return here to buy our next car. A good selection to choose from both new and used.

BK
Beth K.
09/03/2018
Great Experience!!
Sales staff listened to my needs. So happy with my purchase!!

JASON H.
09/02/2018 Category: Sales
Great purchase experience
Very satisfied with our purchase of a new Ford Edge

JOSEPH P.
Usk, WA
08/30/2018 Category: Sales
Knowledgeable quick hassle free buying experience
Absolutely enjoyed buying my 2018 XLT (Sport) 5.0 f150 from Sound Ford. From receptionist to salesman to signing the papers and then having any last questions answered to driving off. Can't thank each and every one of them enough. I had a full tank of gas too - Outstanding! Also thankful for the follow up calls. They really care about ensuring complete satisfaction of there customers.

08/25/2018 Category: Sales
Mostly positive
The customer service was excellent up until the point of financing. The financing part of our experience was disappointing, however, we're satisfied how things have worked out.