Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

MASON S.
Freeland, WA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/14/2019 Category: Sales
first rate customer service and attention to detail.
I recommend anyone who is buying a car to buy it from Sound Ford Renton.

05/13/2019 Category: Sales
Mustang GT
Great experience

AD
ANATOLY D.
Selah, WA
05/12/2019 Category: Sales
Great people
The purchase experience was great. The staff was great to work with and genuine. The part with the finance manager was very quick, the quickest by far that I experienced without any pushy upselling tactics. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to check out Sound Ford first.

BK
BRIAN K.
05/09/2019 Category: Sales
Recent F150 purchase
Happy with the overall experience of looking for and purchasing a new vehicle here at Sound Ford. Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and no sales pressure.

KT
KENNETH T.
Bellevue, WA
05/03/2019 Category: Sales
their commitment to customer satisfaction!
excellent customer service!

SETH W.
Ellensburg, WA
04/29/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience!!
Called dealership to confirm availability of advertised F150, it was available so I drove 1.5hrs to test drive and as long as everything was in proper working order planned to purchase. I met Bill and after a brief conversation I asked about driving the truck so he introduced me to Peter who took me out to the vehicle and went with me on a test drive where he explained all options and electronics. Came back and told Bill I'd like to purchase but wanted some time to work on some customizing options and would return in 45 minutes. I returned after a quick bite to eat and phone call with home town customization shop. Bill got the paperwork rolling quickly and within an hr I owned a 2019 F150! As I drove over by myself I told them I needed a day or 2 to figure out logistics of getting it home, they said no problem. The next day I called them an hr ahead of time so it would be ready to jump in and go, unfortunately they were busy and I had to wait in the waiting room for an hr or so while they washed and fueled it up. Not a big deal as 36gallons of gas made up for the wait and they have friendly staff and a nice waiting room! When Lucas was done with that he got me hooked up to the truck with the Ford Pass app and away I went, happy happy happy!

04/28/2019 Category: Sales
Ford escape
Great friendly and honest services!!

DAM H.
Federal Way, WA
04/27/2019 Category: Sales
5 stars
Had a great unexpected experience buying car with them guys ; jerry and Bertha are super helpful got me into a dreamy car within hours ; i appreciate the amazing service I’ve received

JOSHUA L.
Ford Fiesta
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Great people!
Joe and Kwok at Sound Ford did a great job helping me get my Fiesta ST at the price I could afford!

RO
RYAN O.
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Ryan O’
I was really impressed by the friendly service and ease of the transaction. Thanks

RF
RANDALL F.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
amazing service.
Very nice.Randy is the best, very polite. Always great service.

MA
MICHELLE A.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
04/14/2019 Category: Sales
Ford ranger
I had an excellent experience purchasing my new vehicle. I couldn’t be happier! They were very patient with me and my fiancé even though we took all day! Especially appreciated the staff showing us how to use the navigation, Remote start and extra features in the vehicle .

SHENG CHUANG M.
Ford F250
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
Nice price and nice truck
Overall is good

Manson, WA
04/08/2019 Category: Sales
Great sales staff explaining models/options
Stopped in at Sound Ford on a whim. Asked if they had a very specific model/color combination in stock. They did and I bought truck after a test drive and excellent explanation of the many features. Arriving at the price was easy, no pressure. They also offered a good price on my car and I ended up trading it in as part of the transaction.

CARINA M.
Federal Way, WA
Acura ZDX
04/03/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service
Great customer service, Bertha & Jerry helped me while car shopping. They made my experience quick and easy. Positive staff members 👍🏼

Washougal, WA
Ford F350
04/01/2019 Category: Sales
Delivered what was promised.
Did most of the transaction online. When I got to the dealership everything was ready to go. In and out in less than an hour.

TERESA M.
03/30/2019 Category: Sales
No hassle buying!
Sound Ford have us a great price on our purchase of a new Ford Focus. Sasha answered all of our questions about the car and we had a very educational test drive. Very enjoyable experience.

03/27/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience. Go to Sound Ford!

ROBERT M.
Kennewick, WA
03/18/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding
I couldn't be happier with the service and staff.