Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Amity, OR
Ford Transit Van
08/16/2018 Category: Sales
Professional
They made my vehicle buying experience easy and painless

TG
TROY G.
Puyallup, WA
08/16/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly Staff who added no pressure while being knowledgeable on the vehicles talked about.

TL
THOMAS L.
Bellevue, WA
08/12/2018 Category: Sales
Great Buying Experience
Every encounter I have had with Sound Ford has been positive. I purchased my car from them after visiting 4 other dealers in the area. The entire atmosphere was different at Sound Ford: No pressure, no marketing hype. Their staff actually listened to what I wanted and then suggested what might work best for me. In particular, Eric and Natasha were wonderful. They were patient, informative and reliable. Communication was great and the only surprises were pleasant ones. I can honestly say that the product and their service exceeded my expectations.

LISA B.
Federal Way, WA
08/05/2018 Category: Sales
Service with a Sale
This is our 4th vehicle from Sound Ford. We get the best service, variety & price from them. They work hard to get you what you want.

HG
HOLLY G.
Portland, OR
08/04/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
We were replacing a 2016 Energi that was totaled. The sales person was extremely good. Explained options of buying vs leasing, after a few days of discussing the options we chose to lease.
Brian was patient with our questions and made the completion of the contract easy.

EH
EDWIN H.
08/03/2018 Category: Sales
The people who work there and the ( no pressure sales )
I was impressed by the people who helped answer all the questions I had about the vehicles I looked at and the help I received In programming my phone to the car and its general operation.

Maple Valley, WA
Ford C-Max Energi
07/31/2018 Category: Sales
Cmax used
Great little car offered by helpful friendly "no pressure" staff

FC
Faithlynn C.
Port Angeles, WA
07/30/2018
Awesome Sound Ford!!!!
Sound Ford is Amazing! In my experience they didn't mess around with me, try to sell me other stuff, or make my purchase difficult in any way! They were straightforward and easygoing. The staff was friendly and personable. A+ on customer service! I really appreciated everything they did for me!!! Thank you Sound Ford!!! You all are the best!

EA
ENRIQUE A.
Woodinville, WA
07/28/2018 Category: Sales
Good
Buen servicio

JE
JEFFREY E.
Bellingham, WA
07/28/2018 Category: Sales
Positive experience, excellent price
Everyone at Sound for did a great job handling the sale of my new truck. It was comfortable and professional at the same time.

JOHN H.
07/26/2018 Category: Sales
Fast and Courteous
The process of purchasing a new truck was quick. The people we worked with were courteous and answered all of our questions. Very pleasant process.

ROBERT M.
Bonney Lake, WA
07/19/2018 Category: Sales
2018 Mustang GT
Brian and Eric were great to work with. Straight forward, no pressure. Love my 2018 Mustang GT.

FL

Covington, WA
Ford Transit Van
07/15/2018 Category: Sales
Hassle free
Best car buying experience ever!!

Tacoma, WA
07/15/2018 Category: Sales
John and Brian
John is amazing and Brian's not so bad either.

ANITA B.
Monroe, WA
07/12/2018 Category: Sales
Great personnel
Thanks to the staff they were fantastic

BG
BRADLEY G.
Ford Expedition
07/11/2018 Category: Sales
Great Dealership!
They did a great job getting me Expedition. the service was great the follow up has been great.

AN
ALAN N.
07/08/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly staff. Made transaction easy. Honest and upfront about all.
Recently bought a 2018 F-150 XLT. Price was awesome. Truck had all the features I was looking for. Had my own financing which was better than the rate they could offer. Told me what great financing I had and made all numbers work out. Had one issue with the mirror that was caused by me. Set an appointment and fixed with no extra costs or even asked how it happened. Just appreciative to have a happy customer. Of all the places I visited this was my best experience.

FF
FRANK F.
Monroe, WA
Ford Edge
07/05/2018 Category: Sales
Cut to the Chase
Sound Ford is great and willing to go the extra mile to earn your business. I've bought 2 new cars here after wasting my time at other Ford dealers. I sent a friend a few days ago and they also purchased a new car. I like to no nonsense approach.