AP
ANN P.
Saint Paul, MN
02/08/2019
Replace starter
My 2002 TDI Golf died on the coldest night in the parking lot at work. We replaced the battery and it still wouldn’t start. SCI recommended a tow company who came in a timely way and took it safely to SCI. The car was ready by noon on the next available business day. Starts great! We’ll see what happens tonight on a warm -16. Always friendly and respectful staff.

Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/22/2019
Local trustworthy shop that does great work.
Local trustworthy shop that does great work.

SR
Sean R.
Chaska, MN
11/19/2018
Best VE shop in the Twin Cities
I’ve tried a few shops for my VW/Audi needs. From helping you do it yourself to top of the line Pro service, SCI is the place to go. Very knowledable about these cars, easy to talk with, and willing to take the time to make sure you understand and getting the job done right. A must try shop if you never have.

TD
TOM D.
Volkswagen GTI
09/28/2018
Great knowledgeable advice, recommending the work that needs to be done today and what to look for later.
Brought my 08 GTI in for a wheel bearing. Received a call the morning I dropped it off confirming the bad wheel bearing along with an exact total to do the work. Received a 2nd call mid afternoon confirming car was done and ready to be picked up. Repair cost as stated earlier. Very nice drive home with a quiet car! Thanks

CI
CARLA I.
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/23/2018
Starter
Hello, I want to say Thank you that Ben came in a little lower than the price that he quoted. I used to use the same strategy when I sold or listed houses for real estate. To notice a savings is good for the psyche as opposed to costing a little bit more than the price you were told. I think you guys seem expensive but VERY professional ! Excellent attitudes plus good service always make people happy! Ben and the mechanic there seem like high quality individuals!!! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work!

04/27/2018
Great place for your Volkswagen
Brought my Golf in for it's 50K checkup. They were fast, good, and priced right. As always, working with Chad and Ben at SCI is a positive experience.

Jim C.
Audi S4
04/26/2018
The best
Chad and Ben provide fair and honest service. I come trust them with my Audi.

JN
JUDY N.
02/22/2018
SCI Rocks!
Since owning our Tiguan we’ve taken it to SCI for service. They know Volkswagens better than any shop and these are completely trustworthy guys! As long as we have a VW we’ll be having it serviced at SCI. Thanks guys!!

dan c.
Excelsior, MN
02/01/2018
SCI goes the extra mile
SCI always seems to go the extra mile whenever I take my car in for service. They care about the vehicle as if it were their own and always take the work a few extra steps to ensure customers like myself are always happy.

KK
KYLE K.
Saint Paul, MN
Volkswagen Rabbit
01/22/2018
Great work.
Not only did you address my issue, but you went above and beyond to get other fixes done.

01/19/2018
Same great service as always
Time for the 60,000 mile check. Ben informed me of the suggested work and kept me abreast of the progress through the day. It was ready earlier than I needed. Great service as always!

GG
Gabriel G.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/01/2018
One of the best shops for VW & Audi's in town.
SCI has been my go to shop for years, they do an excellent job, they are fair in their pricing and always being on time when performing maintenance or repairs in my cars.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/13/2017
Quick Oil Change
I called for 165000 mile service for my 2004 Jetta TDI Wagon, trying to get it in before the weekend. Chad told me to drop it off on Friday morning and he would squeeze it in by the end of the day. He really meant "squeeze it in" and "by the end of the day". I came to pick it up at about 4:00 PM and the oil was just draining out. He finished the job, including a quick check of the front end and the battery and took it down. Because I was in a hurry, we postponed the bulb change and he told me to come back on Monday for the bulb change and to pay for it then. That is service! I was back on Monday for about 15 minutes for the bulb change and to pay my bill. If you are driving any German import, this is the place for service.

12/13/2017
Excellent exhaust repairs
The inside of our 2003 Jetta was filling with exhaust and making the car undrivable. I feared the worst for cost, but knew the only place to take it was SCI. A few hours later, I had a call from SCI that the car was easily repaired and for 1/4 what I was expecting to pay (VW's aren't cheap cars). The work was done fast. The work was done well. The work was done for a good price. I won't take our Jetta or our Golf anywhere else in the Twin Cities for repairs. The guys at SCI take good care of the cars as well as us. I wholeheartedly recommend SCI.

Jim C.
Audi S4
08/17/2017
Thanks Ben and Chad
These guys do a great job. Fair prices and totally honest car service and repair. I've been going there for years.

BA
Bob A.
Saint Louis Park, MN
Volkswagen Passat
08/15/2017
dependable, outstanding service
I had SCI put a new clutch in my 17-year old VW wagon and it now drives like a new car. They've always told me if you take care of it I'll never need a new car and I'll save lots of money.

08/14/2017
Exactly what I needed, nothing extra done.
South Central Imports does consistently great work. They know what is needed and what is not needed an they do not try to up sell. If you are driving a VW, gas or diesel, you should get your service done here.

08/10/2017
The best place in Minneapolis-St. Paul to get have work done on your VW
I'll buy another VW just so I can bring it in to SCI for work. They take good care of their customers -- helping them understand the work being done. Professional work done on time for a good price. I have nothing but good things to say about Ben, Chad, and SCI.

GH
GRACE H.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/21/2017
My go-to shop!
I always take my car to SCI - they're kind, professional, and prompt. I also know that they're not going to make me get unnecessary repairs. As long as I own a VW, I'll be taking my car there.

BA
Bob A.
Saint Louis Park, MN
Volkswagen GTI
06/10/2017
the speed wuth which they address the problem coupled with reasonable prices
A+