Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 3.5789471/5Overall Rating 3.5789471/5Overall Rating 3.5789471/5rating 3.5789471rating 3.5789471
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

BG
Brianne G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/10/2018 Category: Service
I had an appointment to get my car serviced and the experience from start to finish was excellent. Jack was the person in charge of my appointment and he was great. Very friendly, communicative, made sure I was aware of everything, and ensured I had a good experience. He is a great employee and an asset to South Charlotte Hyundai.

KW
Kenneth W.
Indian Land, SC
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, Courteous greeetings, free car wash, mechanic explained how Hyundai transmission works, reasonable price
See Review title
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Jennifer C.
Lancaster, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Finally!
This is the third Hyundai dealership I have tried since I moved to the area. Finally one that was honest, helpful, and customer centered. Excellent service department!

John B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
South Charlotte Hyundai service
See prior comment.
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

AH
Anne H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Helped Me in an Emergency
When my car battery died, AAA came to my house to get it started. I then drove straight to South Charlotte Hyundai and they immediately came to my rescue. They checked my battery and said it tested 'Good' and maybe I didn't close the door completely and that caused the battery to be weak. I asked them to put in a new battery anyway which they did and I left feeling relieved that this issue could be resolved so easily and quickly. Thank you South Charlotte Hyundai!
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Daniel L.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, knowledgeable, moderately priced.
My Elantra has been flawless for the past 2 years. All service has been performed at the dealer, which is a bit of a ride for me, but the service reps make you feel like you're at your friendly neighborhood mechanic. Plus the service department is clean and bright.

James S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service with a smile!
Service recommended different type of oil that saved me money. The only small negative thing I could say is I had shoe prints on my kick panel from getting in and out.

Alexis, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Good Service
Great service and they always discuss your car with you.
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Renee G.
Rock Hill, SC
2015 Hyundai Veloster
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, and professional.
Each interaction I have with South Charlotte Hyundai, whether it's with the service department, a purchase or paying for my invoice, the staff is super friendly, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I wouldn't take or trust my vehicle to anyone else. Thank you for taking the time to make me feel warmly welcome each time I walk through the door.
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

thank you for all of the kind remarks.

Joseph T.
Fort Mill, SC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Joe T
Service advisor suggested that I forgo requested tire rotation due to probable need for new tires at next service, thereby saving a few bucks. Looking out for the customer!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2018 Category: Service

KH
Kenna H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I did not have an appointment and the Service Rep took care of me. He did not turn me away even through they were busy.
Kenna L H
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

GF
George F.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Need better customer waiting area.
Need more modern customer area like Fort Mill Hyundai.
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

thank you for your input and for taki ng our survey

Janet M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I had to get my brakes done on my 2010 Genesis. I was given a price from a competitor when my needed to be state certified. Hyundai South Charlotte not only beat this price but also offered me a loaner car to keep until car was completed. Service manager Zac was excellent.

Lazaro S.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Great job at providing great customer experience
MICHAEL A., Service manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Michael G.

SG
Shenetta G.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and Always on time
Each time I come for service I always receive excellent service and my appointment is always on time. In addition the wait time isn’t long at all.

Charles M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
They go the extra mile!
I was in and out getting a part replaced! Courteous staff!

TC
Tenya C.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service as Usual!!!

RL
Rita L.
South Charlotte Hyundai
South Charlotte Hyundai always takes great care of us. We have purchased two cars from South Charlotte Hyundai. We recently took our 2017 Elantra in for service. The appointment was easy to set online. The staff and service technicians are always eager to please and answer any questions. I would never purchase a car or get my car serviced at any other dealership.