4.6

LR
Lucilla R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2021 Category: Service
Great service by knowledgeable, friendly and honest staff.
I always ask for Buddy Lisk. It’s like having my personal services contact with Hyundai! 🤗

CL
Curtis L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
We have bought 4 cars from them and plan on continued purchase from them in the future. The service department, although small, they are very efficient, clean and courteous. Our service manager Crystal is awesome.

JN
Janae N.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Great
Friendly employees and fast service

Clover, SC
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2021 Category: Service
First service at Charlotte South Hyundai
The service team did a good job With communication to me. We will head back to South Charlotte Hyundai again to get our Palisade serviced

07/26/2021 Category: Service
Nothing
I already put my review in the comments.
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

I apologize for your experience! We will reach out very soon in order to rectify the situation.

Sincerely,

Ron James
704-551-0664
gjames@schyundai.com

07/24/2021 Category: Service
Great service personnel. Always makes sure everything is to my satisfaction.

MZ
Marc Z.
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Good value
Service very reasonably priced. Everything was timely and staff was very professional

BF
Beth F.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Crystal in the service department and Gabe in the sales department both were stellar in helping me. Gabe was kind enough to drive my barely operable car across the street to the service department. Crystal got the parts ordered and my car in tip top shape in record time. She kept me in the loop along the way, which is always appreciated.

Lincolnton, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Great Experience
I had a wonderful experience! My deal was done to my liking and I got a car that i loved! The staff kindly explained all the features and were readily available for follow up questions.

Mary D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Attentive staff
My experiences here have been all positive. I have had my vehicle serviced here but purchased it at another Charlotte area Hyundai location. My experience with the other dealership was not nearly as good as the service I’ve received here and I would purchase from this dealership in the future.

BD
Bonnie D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Ray did a fantastic job! He was sooo friendly and professional. Felt so welcome and valued as a customer.

Thanks!!

Mary-Catherine L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Super friendly professionals
Kristen assisted me with my scheduled routine maintenance appointment. She also let me know that there was a recall on GPS system and although they were backed up she had no problem making sure that they recall got taken care of.

Neil was awesome. I test drove the Palisade during my visit and he was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions! I will possibly be in for a trade in soon!

Mount Holly, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
Treated like a VIP from start to finish!

Margret W.
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Service with a personal touch
I tried to make an appointment at the dealership I usually use and they were booked 2 weeks.out. I called South Charlotte they asked when I wanted to come in and what services. Then I got an email showing what I wanted and I could add items. Impressive. Then they've got trackers in the numbered cards they use.
At 7 20am there were a lot of us but we were efficiently handled

FS
Florence S.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Service was excellent the second time. Vehicle was ready when I was able to pick up.

MF
Michelle F.
Matthews, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
We have been to this dealer on 3 occasions and they consistently go above and beyond. We wouldn’t consider going anywhere else for our maintenance.

06/26/2021 Category: Service
This was our second time at this dealership for service and they have been great both times. Very personable and helpful. My only issue is that part of the oil change maintenance is to top off fluids and when we got the car back, the windshield washer fluid was empty.
GJ
GEORGE J., Service Manager from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for letting us know. I will review this with our staff to better improve our processes.

Sincerely,