Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

Indian Land, SC
07/28/2021 Category: Sales
5 stars!!
Best Hyundai dealership!

Cassandra S.
07/16/2021
Britton Grier is the Best Salesman Ever!
Recently I forced myself to do the thing I most dread; after 12 years I bit the bullet and purchased a new car. Britton made the process less stressful with his straight forward, honest, non predatory approach to selling me my car. He answered all of my questions and even drove to my home to provide me additional assistance in understanding how to operate some of the advanced features on my car.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thanks for the consideration to rescore Britton to a 5 Star Review-enjoy your new Hyundai

Cassandra S.
2022 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2021 Category: Sales
Salesman made me feel comfortable
I always dread purchasing a new car but my salesman Briton Grier took away my apprehension by being straightforward and to the point.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thanks for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai-we regret that Britton did not provide 5 Star service during your purchase....is there anything he can do to earn a 5 Star Rating?

GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Please rescore this survey.

07/11/2021 Category: Sales
Overall best!
Buying a brand new car can be nerve racking especially if it’s your first time, but Daniel and the rest of the Hyundai crew in South Blvd made it so smooth and easy! Will definitely be buying my next car with them in the upcoming years! Thank you again team!
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thanks for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai-enjoy your new Hyundai.

MV
Marquia V.
07/08/2021 Category: Sales
Great Buying Experience
I bought my third Hyundai from the same person last week. Anthony is right on time and takes care of everything for you. I am never worried that he or Hyundai are trying to take advantage of me when I buy a vehicle there. Stop by and be treated WELL by the sales team.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thanks for your continued support of Anthony and South Charlotte Hyundai

BG
Byron G.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2021 Category: Sales
Customer service is great
Customer is great, thanks for everything.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thanks for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai-enjoy your new Sonata

Indian Trail, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/03/2021 Category: Sales
Do not purchase a vehicle from here
Sales people were terrible but sales managers were disgusting. Not treated customers how they should be treated.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Andy thanks for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai-I hope your enjoying your Sonata.  Thanks for taking the time to rescore the service provided by Britton to a 5 Star Review.

anastasia M.
07/03/2021
The Service was excellent, Britton was the best
Customer service and teamwork was evident, when I arrived for my appointment with Britton at South Charlotte Hyundai..
There was no pressure, it was all about the car I wanted, and, what I wanted to pay..They were patient, and honestly answered the questions I had.. A few hours afterwards I drove out in my 2022 Kona, and couldn't have been happier.. Thank you South Charlotte Hyundai, You Rock!!!

Thank you, have a blessed 4TH weekend

RF
Richard F.
Rock Hill, SC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2021 Category: Sales
great customer service
Sales people like Anthony Peake make South Charlotte Hyundai a great dealership. He has stayed in contact with me for months before my trade in, very knowledgeable about your product..very professional and funny too. Thanks Anthony for making my experience easy.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/03/2021

Thanks for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai-enjoy your new vehicle.

Anastasia M.
07/20/2021 Category: Sales
Service was Excellent, Britton is the Best
From the moment I arrived for my appointment with Britton, it was apparent that Customer Service was important to South Charlotte Hyundai and its team. I felt like I mattered as a person, not just a customer, My questions were answered honestly, and sincerely by both Britton and his Team, and when I left the lot a few hours afterwards, it was in the vehicle I wanted, at the price I wanted.
My next purchase will be right back there..Thank you South Charlotte Hyundai...

07/01/2021 Category: Sales
The Service was excellent, Britton was the best
From the moment I arrived for my appointment with Britton, it was apparent that customer service was important to South Charlotte Hyundai and it's team. I felt like I mattered as a person, not just a customer.. My questions were answered honestly, and sincerely by both Britton and his team..and when I left the lot a few hours afterwards, it was in the vehicle I wanted, at the price I wanted..
My next purchase will be right back there..Thank you South Charlotte Hyundai...
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/03/2021

Thanks for choosing South Charlotte Hyundai-enjoy your new vehicle. I hope that this note finds you feeling better, and would ask that you would consider re-rating your exoerience with Britton from 4 to 5 stars.....thanks Greg

GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Please rescore this survey.

GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thanks for upgrading the review to 5 Star Rating

ER
Elizabeth R.
Lancaster, SC
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/21/2021 Category: Sales
Great environment to buy a car!
You’ll feel nothing but comfortable in the showroom, at the sales desks, in the finance offices, and in the service area. Great experiences buying three cars here so far.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Thanks for the repeat business, enjoy your Palisade....Greg

AE
Amy E.
Mount Holly, NC
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2021 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!!
Definitely worth your time to stop here for your next Hyundai!!! Was able to do most of the negotiations via email so that saved me time. With test drive and paper work it all took about two hours. Strongly recommend doing as much research online as possible and doing as much paperwork online if you are sure you want a Hyundai. Ask for Neil or Nick in sales, you won’t be disappointed.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2021

Thanks for choosing our dealership along with a 5 Star Review-enjoy your New Hyundai!!

LC
Lisa C.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2021 Category: Sales
Great Service! Love my Santa Fe
Had an awesome experience selecting a new vehicle with Sarah Earls and Fred Collymore. Sarah was very thorough and patience in sharing with me the differences between the vehicles and finding one that met my needs and wants. She listened and answered my questions. Fred, searched the world to locate my vehicle and followed up with me daily on the status. He recommended a Santa Fe and it turns out I actually like it better than the car I was looking at. Great team work and I’m a satisfied customer.
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/19/2021

NP
Nimesh P.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2021 Category: Sales
Nice
Nice Service
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Thanks for your business, we apologize that we did not provide 5 Star Service during your purchase.

Deshelle R.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent job
Gabriel b. And Matthew was outstanding thank you for taking great care of me! Definitely a great experience
GREGORY M. from South Charlotte Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Thanks for your business and the 5 Star Review.............enjoy your new Hyundai!