Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5rating 4.4871767
Overall Rating 1.8717979/5rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979

2018 Hyundai Accent
great service from Jacob
Great service from Jacob

Good Service
I was able to get my car serviced as scheduled. Initially, things took a little more time than expected to get my assigned advisor to get me checked in and my consult started, but after 5-10 minutes of awaiting for them to become available, he got my vehicle checked in and serviced. Overall, my car was taken car of and I was out of the service center within the expected time frame.

TG
Tiara G.
Jacob
Mr.Jacob was a great service advisore he kept me update on my vehicle thank you so much . I told him as well I would definitely return by it being my first time coming.

KP
Kristen P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
Jacob was very helpful and professional when I took my vehicle in last weekend to get the battery replaced. I’ll definitely be back!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and very helpful staff.
Serviced my car once again at South Loop Hyundai. It was great, didn’t take too long and there’s a good seating area while you wait. The staff are always very pleasant and go out of their way to be as helpful as they can.

Joe C.
SERVICE
VERY FADT AND SIMPLE. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

KN
Krishna N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Jaqueline M.
great service
Always a great place to bring your car.

Katy, TX
Trustworthy
I know when I get my Hyundai worked on they treat it well. Makes sense if I go trade it in they would get the car back the way they fixed it. Might as well take good care of it :) What I also like is the report that prints out gives recommendations what I can expect to have worked on and plan accordingly. I appreciate they give recommendations but don't put sales pressure on me. I actually don't dread taking my car in!! Thank you.

BR
Brenda R.
Everyone is very helpful
Friendly and very helpful the whole staff

GW
Gerald W.
First visit.
Great customer interaction. I was pleased. I might have to return for a issue that came up after visit.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will have Armando reach out to you.

VC
Victor C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent Service Department
Aubrey Cook runs an efficient service department. Starting with the Service Advisors, in my case Craig, Craig is very knowledgeable and friendly. And the technicians in the shop are well trained, they performed all the required maintenance on my Genesis to my satisfaction. Keep up the great work Guys!!!
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Victor, you're awesome. Thank you for your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

FP
Florencio P.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
I am so satisfied and so wondered by the service in this dealer. I will definitely come back again and will recommend everyone to come to this dealer. God bless everyone who works here.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Awesome, Thank you for your feedback.

Craig C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Pretty fast for a dealership
Got me in and out in about an hour on a Saturday morning. However, like many dealers they will offer you unneeded services. They said i needed a new air filter.
Upon inspecting it myself, it was clean enough to eat off of.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding on the filter. I will review the process with my team.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service, Crappy Brand
Ben H. at South Loop Hyundai has great customer service. This dealership is always very quick and attentive to any issues I may have with my car.

However, the overall Hyundai brand I would never recommend to anybody. There are way to many issues and recalls with their vehicles.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Awesome, Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize on behalf of Hyundai for the inconvenience and repeated problems.

BT
Brenda T.
Excelente servicio
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

PN
Pierre N.
Missouri City, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
The service is exceptional
Always take good care of me and both my Hyundai's
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty.

PG
Patsy G.
Good Service People’s
Very Good Service People’s
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Awesome, Thank you for your feedback.

Tressa S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Ben is super helpful every time I’ve come in! I appreciate the consistency and great customer experience every time I come in.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

He is. Thank you for your feedback.