Overall Rating 4.4883723/5Overall Rating 4.4883723/5Overall Rating 4.4883723/5Overall Rating 4.4883723/5rating 4.4883723
Overall Rating 1.9302316/5rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316

ES
Evelyn S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil change
Friendly, since I have an appointment the service was done promptly plus the interior as exterior of my car was washed and vacuum.

Bailey S.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
South Loop
They seem to care about their customers, and really hustle to get the job done.

AW
Amanda W.
Missouri City, TX
11/14/2018 Category: Service
The service center is very prompt, didn't try to rip me off and make me purchase items that I didn't need. Very knowledgeable.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

You're awesome! Thank you for the review! We appricate you and your business.

IZ
Ian Z.
Parts not in stock
I called ahead stating what I wanted done and yet things were still out of stock!
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me about your concerns It's 1 of many improvements that we're making. Thank you.

KJ
Ken J.
Fresno, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
Bad Service
Poor!
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

I apologize for the poor service you recieved. May we speak so we can improve on this? Thank you for your time.

CD
Carina D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Link needed fixing
As always Craig did help us 100% awesome. We love Craig, he is always so polite to us.

Thanks

Joe C.
There service
My service was quick
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your business. How can we earn a 5 star rating from you?

Missouri City, TX
Wonderful service!!!
Great service always!!
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

You're too kind. Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Dwain P.
Pearland, TX
11/12/2018 Category: Service
This dealership always goes above and beyond! I drive 23 miles and pass two other Hyundai dealerships to come to south loop!

Robert B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
arrived for appointment. received a call, had to be some place asap. got me in serviced the car and had me down the road. thanks for the great service.

Starr S.
Service is fabulous!
Service is almost too good to be true! Convenient, quick, knowledgeable. If you guys are real, then it's the best service I've ever had!

2012 Hyundai Equus
11/11/2018 Category: Service
The last Visit to Purchase Tires and Alignment wasn't a Good one. Car had Oil Stains on Paint. Which were Finger Prints. An Chrome Tire Air Cap was Replaced with Plastic Caps. An it was Half Wash. Just hoping My Service Job was done Correctly and Not Rush because of Over Looking my Service Ticket. An Closing Time.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I apologzise for the less than 5 star service. This does concern us and will be addressed I can assure you. Thank you for the reponse.

VD
Violet D.
Hospitality is awesome
Everyone are very helpful that why I keep come back since I brought the car from her
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty to our dealership.

FP
Florencio P.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great place
This is a great place to come to. The staff is very friendly and very fast at attending the customers. This dealer is the best, they have been so comprehensive and awesome.
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

11/10/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was great!
Javier was excellent. He went explained everything and was very accommodating. I will be sure to return to this location next time my car needs to be serviced.

Awesome, Thank you for your feedback and your business.

PN

NA

Cathy B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Horrible customer service
I will not return to this dealership to purchase or for repairs due to the way we were treated by the customer service manager. Insisted on charging us for repairs that were still under warranty but appeared not to be because date of sale was wrong in Hyundai system. We proved date was incorrect by bringing our original sales contract in with correct date on paper which he didn't seem to care about. He said he wanted to be sure he would be paid for the work either by Hyundai warranty or by us and at that point Hyundai was not approving because date was wrong in system. We explained to him the fact that the date was wrong in system was not our fault but he said it wasn't his fault either. We told him we had a problem paying for repairs on a vehicle that was still under warranty but he insisted he would not release car until we paid for. So I hope he is happy that he is getting his money from Hyundai. But in the meantime he has made a long time Hyundai customer very upset over a $288 warranty issue due to a mistake made by Hyundai. What a huge hassle for us this has been! I will add that the Hyundai customer service reps that I spoke with on the phone have been great. They worked to get us our refund for the repairs, very courteous and apologized for the poor behavior of the service manager. Thank you.

Dear Valued Customer,

I apologize for your misfortune. Like we talked about, you have every right to be upset. I would be as well. I believe your anger is directed at the innocent party. We did not sell you the vehicle nor did we incorrectly post the warranty start date. Hyundai Motors of America has very strict rules on warranty repairs to keep dealerships from making fraudulent warranty repairs. This keeps cost down so Hyundai Dealerships can past that savings onto the customers so they get full value of the service. If you remember, I consulted with my Hyundai Service Representative on the situation. He is the person that helped us get you the refund as fast as we could. Per our company policy, I cannot release a vehicle from service without payment. Short of me paying for the service myself, my hands were tied. I was willing to do this but after you stood in my office, and scream profane words at me, I could not have compassion for your situation. Also, you did approved the repairs so we could proceed. Again, I apologize for this misunderstanding and your pain. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive us and maybe one day, I can make it up to you as your Hyundai Service Manager. Rest assured, I take full responsibility for not taking care of you as a valued customer and I will accept ALL disciplinary actions sentenced to me for mishandling your concern.

My sincerest apologies,
South Loop Hyundai Service Manager

EH
Elizabeth H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for your great customer service.
Ben Hoang and the Service Department Team provided great customer service.
They were able to service my Santa Fe Sport and make feel safe, secure and on the road again.

Several team members took part and kept me informed from start to finish. True team players: Javier Sandoval, Troy in parts, Jessica , *Marcela secured me with an earlier appointment that helped me care for my elderly sick mother over the weekend and not have to wait until Monday, and can't forget the mechanics who diagnosed and carried out the service on my vehicle. Ben Hoang, thanks for making sure that all went smoothly.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words. You are a valued customer and it is our pleasure providing you 5 star service.

ES
Eric S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Informative snd helpful, but slow
The service should have taken less than an hour and took about 2 hours. I feel like the experience with the staff was great, but their communication amoungst themselves could use work.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the oppournity to service your vehicle. Length of service is on the fore front of ways to improve your experience here. We appreciate the feedback.