Overall Rating 4.5000005/5Overall Rating 4.5000005/5Overall Rating 4.5000005/5Overall Rating 4.5000005/5rating 4.5000005
Overall Rating 1.8780488/5rating 1.8780488rating 1.8780488rating 1.8780488rating 1.8780488
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

Debra M.
Fresno, TX
Always a good job!!!!!
Coming to South Loop Hyundai is like see old friends. My advisor Craig is ready when I arrive with a smile. The tech who work on my car is very timely. By the time I pour some coffee and start to enjoy it, my car is ready.

PT
Pamela T.
Great Customer Service
Normally Craig helps me and he is always great but I was helped by another gentleman this time and I had just got off work and was tired but his personable attitude made my day better! Thanks Service Team, you rock! Oh and my car was so clean I didn't even realize it was mines!!!!!
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Awesome, Thank you for your uplifting feedback.

Jihyun S.
Always Good
Hyundai service center is always good and people who work there provide good service.

LR
Lorraine R.
La Marque, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
Best Dealership and Service Department in Houston
The crew at South Loop Hyundai aims to please!

Yes we do. Thank you for your feedback.

11,250 mile service
Had a service appointment; was in and out; only complaints (minor): no snacks and chairs along the counter top (opposite side of where the refreshments are) are too short for the height of the counter top.

TK
Tim K.
Good people
Good people, however expect a long wait even on an off day (3+hours) just for an oil change. I assume they put cars through thorough testing before handing your car back that’s why it takes so long.

QC
Quatomonique C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
THE RESPECT FROM THE EMPLOYEES
WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Michael C.
Pearland, TX
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ben is very helpful. He helped me when my car unexpectedly died and I didn’t or couldn’t reach the right parties . He also was helpful in making sure that I was taken care of while the car was being repaired. Great guy!!!!

Yes he is. Thank you for your feedback.

BK
Barbara K.
I made an appointment.
I made an appointment. They did what they were supposed to do in the amount of time they said it should take. They let me know when the car was ready.
They checked the car and gave me a report. They also washed the car.

Love it. Thank you for your feedback.

RN
Rebekah N.
Good job
Good job
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Joseph P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil change tire rotation
Great service as always. Thanks again

Manvel, TX
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Average
Visit was ok.
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know what we can do to improve your next visit. Hyundia’s passing score is a 5 Star. I would like to meet our exceed your expectations on you next visit.

OR
Orlando R.
Brookside Vl, TX
Way to go!!!
Awesome customer service, very professional and friendly
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Awesome, Thank you for your feedback and your business.

Kitra B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent experience
Everyone was extremely nice and professional. I enjoyed the complimentary snacks provided while waiting on my car.
The manager answered every question that I had. He was patient and kind.
I will definitely bring my car back and recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to to service your vehicle.

Missouri City, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Customer Service makes the difference
Great customer service is what makes South Loop Hyundai Service Department an enjoyable experience. Craig is my guy, he wroks to get me in and out as smoothly as possible.I really appreciate the good customer service and efficiency.

Awesome, Thank you for your bussines.

Julie C.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great, quick service. Jacob, was my service rep and was very responsive to my time constraints and my choices.
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

??
Wasn't attentive enough for me

Thank you for your feedback. Will keep working at it.

EB
Ebony B.
Perfect service
I love the service I received from the time I walked into the building. The men behind the desk were very attentive. As soon as I spoke with the consultant Javier, my car was immediately taken in and serviced. He also let me know what else was wrong with my car and recommended what I needed to get done. Also, he broke down my warrenty to me and let me know what was covered. Thank you Hyundai for the amazing customer service.

Thank you for your feedback and your business.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
It’s not so great yet to me, but is improving well.
Communication is much better than before.

Awesome, will keep working at it. Thank you for your feedback.

QL
Queenie L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Ben Hoang and that awesome manager in service Aubrey
Ben and that awesome Aubrey (service manager) always go above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied as a customer even though I have experience some not so good things with Hyundai during and since the purchase of my car. Ben and Aubrey are awesome. Thank you Ben, Thanks you Aubrey.
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018