Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5Overall Rating 4.4871767/5rating 4.4871767
Overall Rating 1.8717979/5rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979rating 1.8717979

Leo M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/24/2018 Category: Service
VERY HELPFUL
I GOT COMPLAINT THEY SHOULD EXTEND THIER SHIUTTLE SERICE TO AT LEAST 10MILES I WORK 9.4 MILES FORM THERE
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and your business. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience for not being able to shuttle you to work. I will review the shuttle mileage with my team.

YT
Yeny T.
Reasonable waiting time...
Reasonable waiting time considering it was a Saturday morning. Although they have a very spacious and comfortable waiting area stocked with free drinks, they took care of my car within the time range they gave me, and exceeded my expectations by even giving my car a wash and not going over the time range they gave me. It was my first time there and definitely felt that they underpromised and over delivered.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and your business. I appreciate you acknowledging our process and look forward in seeing you on your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Professionalism and seriousness
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and your business. I would like to apologize for not having snacks. I'm working with our GM in getting them back.

Daniel W.

MJ
Meredith J.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
The hospitality
Good service and kind people made the experience nice.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and your business.

HM

Paula M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Armando

Excellent dealership
Took care of the car and washed and cleaned it without me asking

CJ
Cedric J.
Maintenance
As always Jacob Gonzales the Service Adviser and his team always leaves me satisfied. Thank you you all for your great service.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and your loyalty to our dealership.

CL
Cedric L.
2011 Hyundai Equus
Service Department
Work was done in a timely fashion
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and your business.

VB
Veronica B.
Fast Service
Service was done quickly and efficiently

MT
Marcus T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2018 Category: Service
My Veloster had a few problems that I had ignored for quite some time, I usually get maintenance done at other stores and finally decided to see what a dealership offered. They were able to fix all my problems and get my oil change done for less than half of what my oil changes cost at the shop I frequent. I got my trunk button replaced, liquids checked, a piece of trim was secured and my oil change. Will definitely be returning, I even requested a higher package on my scheduled appointment but Craig said I didn’t need extras and brought the price down. I’m glad Hyundai provides a real and useable warranty, there was no effort on my part except drop off and pickup of the car. Great experience.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Awesome, thank you for your business and your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and we'll see you soon.

FP
Florencio P.
Great place
They have very friendly and devoted staff. The staff is so ready to help and so humble. They solve my problems quick and very quickly. They listen to what the customer has to say and will give you the best deal. By far the best hyundai dealer.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and your business. I really appreciate you acknowledging the kindness and hard work my team delivers. Thank you.

Suah C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai service is excellent
Hyundai service is excellent.

John H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly service
excellent

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Decent value quick service
They provide you with a print out of all service before anything is completed so you can plan accordingly. Also send at the scheduled time.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle and your positive feedback.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
I enjoy servicing my car here because it is usually timely. I am taken cared pretty swiftly. The employees are always pleasant to greet and help you. The service area is nice. Spacious and wifi is good and there are drinks (Water, Coffee and Tea). It is comfortable waiting there. Their time estimates are usually on point.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Perfect, Thank you for your positive feedback and we appreciate your loyalty.

05/14/2018 Category: Service
Always Satisfied
Every time I take my car in to be service, it is done in a timely matter and correct.

05/14/2018 Category: Service
They kept work until they fixed it.
I’m a little skeptic about taking my car back to get my car fixed for the same thing and finally the third time it get fixed.
Aubrey C., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and delay in correctly identifying your concern. I appreciate your patience . Thank you