JESSE T.
02/18/2019
Very Pleased
Simply came in for an oil change wanting something above my standard quick change oil shop and received that and more. The staff was extremely friendly and upfront about a recommendation they made towards the car. Lauren was very helpful in explaining what was found during the oil change and in no way was aggressive in trying to get me to schedule the recommended service appointment. Will highly recommend and will come back again.

DAVID S.
Audi Q5
02/16/2019
Excellent Service I Keep Coming Back
We have been getting our 2012 Audi Q5 serviced at Reinhardt for a couple years now. Our Q5 has over 85K miles on it and runs like new. The job is done right and they warranty their work.

TE
Taylor E.
Audi S4
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the business gave him a good experience overall.

MN
Mindy N.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mindy said they did a very good job.

Jonathan S.
Mercedes-Benz E63
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business was good.

AJ
Adriana J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Adriana said they were able to find the problem and fix it

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/03/2019
The service prompt
The staff friendly. honest . reliable.my car just loves them

AC
Ashley C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said it was really quick and they had everything ready as soon as she walked in.

KA
KAYLA A.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/31/2019
HONEST AND AFFORDABLE
THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE. I KNOW I CAN TAKE MY CAR THERE AND NOT GET UPSOLD AND STUFF I DONT NEED AND THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO SAVE ME MONEY!!

WB
WAYNE B.
BMW M5
01/28/2019
Good service, professional
Always have a good experience. Repairs fully explained. Needless or excess repairs not done

MARK R.
Volkswagen Rabbit
01/26/2019
excellent crew
Lauren and the other members of the team were very professional and kept me informed every step of the way. Everyone was very courteous and my car is back on the road again :)
10/10 - will be back next time I need repairs

WE
WILLIAM E.
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/25/2019
Wunderbar
I have been utilizing the Auto Haus in Kennesaw for several years. Reinhardt has maintained our 300E, E500, and Z4. The entire staff is knowledgeable, and very professional. Lauren, the service writer, is surprising in her knowledge of both Mercedes and BMW. The service requested is always quoted before work begins. The customer is contacted to ensure that the work is authorized. On more than one occasion, I have requested that some element of the diagnosis be delayed: no problem; work accomplished specifically to request. Very interested in ensuring that customer is fully informed. Always completes analysis by reminding of upcoming service. Best little German auto repair shop I can find. . .

ZG
ZACHERY G.
01/25/2019
Highly Disappointed
I set up a appointment a week in advance, for 10am. I wanted an oil change and an tire rotation. .. Just under 6 hours later I received a notification my car was finished. 6 hours!!!! So that means for 6 hours I was around the corner trying to entertain myself at the local restaurant. ...my oil was changed- which cost 120$, and my tires were never even rotated or looked at. By the time I got home, I realized I even had a flat tire... so in an excess of 5 hours of waiting, my service was not satisfied, and my car was even returned to me with a flat tire. Very unsatisfactory outcome, and I look forward to hearing back from this, thank you.
Joerg R. from Reinhardt's German Auto Haus responded on 01/29/2019

Good morning Sir,

We deeply apologize for the length of time it took to get your vehicle serviced. We were short a man that Tuesday and, being a small shop (4 people in all), any absence creates a major delay in our operations time. That being said we are not a “quick lube” shop by any means. However, you're correct – a typical oil service should NOT take over 5 hours to complete. Again, for this, we deeply apologize.

On the matter of the Tire rotation, look back at your invoice -- it clearly states that #1 we could not locate your vehicle's wheel lock key and #2 Rotation was not recommended as the right rear tire's tread was worn well past the wear marks. You were not charged for tire rotation. Tire pressures are always checked and corrected as part of the oil service. I can only imagine that there must've been a nail or small puncture in the tire that happened post-visit. I hope that in the future you might give us an opportunity to fix a bad first impression, but I do not, however, see a reason to refund you for work done.

Thank you for your business.

Shane S.
Noblesville, IN
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Shane said the business was very helpful.

MARY B.
Cartersville, GA
01/19/2019
They always take exceptional care of me.
They did an excellent job with new bearings on wheels. They go above and beyond with their care and even changed out my fob battery with no charge. Very sweet
People

Robby M.
Volkswagen CC
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Robby said the business took care of the vehicle needs. The work and prices were good, and he would recommend them to others.

WB
WAYNE B.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
01/17/2019
Explain what’s going on. People are very helpful
Been coming here for years. They know cars and share their knowledge. Prices are fair. They don’t try to convince you to make unnecessary repairs

Miki P.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Miki said they are nice guys and really helped him out

Christopher C.
Atlanta, GA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said they probably could have caught some more issues.
Joerg R. from Reinhardt's German Auto Haus responded on 01/11/2019

I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with our pre-purchase inspection. Have you since encountered major issues with the car and is there anything we can do to help?
Let me know.

GW
GARY W.
12/29/2018
Great service always.
I keep going back when needed for a reason. Service that is always thorough. Fair pricing.