Mark M.
03/02/2018
2005 Corvette
I recently took my 2005 silver Z51 Vette which I have owed since new into Southwest to repair some minor damage due to an accident I had rear ending another vehicle back I December. I was recommended to Midway Chevrolet by my insurance company and all they did was stall and make excuses that they could not get the headlight assembly that was needed for the repair. I became so frustrated with their stalling and poor customer service I did some research and found Southwest. My main concern was if they could match the paint which is very difficult on a silver Corvette. Immediately after speaking with Patrick I knew that I was in good hands and all would be taken care to my satisfaction and it was. They did an outstanding job with my car which is considered a classic as being the first year of the C6 Corvette. Their customer service staff was also an outstanding part of my experience with Southwest. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing high-end quality repair at more than a reasonable price for what you get.

EH
Ed H.
Maricopa, AZ
07/28/2017
Great experience.
I was extremely impressed by the work and customer service. From the receptionists to the floor people, this is a class act. Victor, my project manager, kept my informed during every step of the process and the entire organization demonstrated great communication skills and a real interest in my opinions throughout the process. My Jeep was repaired to the point that one cannot tell it was ever damaged. Thank you to the entire Team!!

Margie D.
04/04/2017
Wonderful customer service
Today I visited Southwest Collision. I was more than satisfied and pleased with the service I received. I went there to have 2 car seats installed after the fire department directed me there. I was absolutely surprised and pleased with the service I received. It began with the telephone call to find out if they could do it or not. The young lady who answered the phone was absolutely delightful. Then I met Victoria who was amazingly polite. As well as her dad. The car seats were installed and explained to perfection. I cannot say enough about Victoria. She was absolutely delightful and did a magnificent job.

Joe R.
Tempe, AZ
07/15/2016
Best in Arizona
So I chose to have my vehicle repaired by this particular business because of the reviews that it has over multiple sites, and I am so glad that I did. The service is outstanding, not to mention that the vehicle looks as if nothing ever happened to it. Chris and the team at SWC are the best , the quality of work is top notch, as it should be. The service that team provides is the real reason for the high marks! Thanks a million Chris and team!

Best regards,
Joe Reynoso

Skye H.
12/13/2014
Kindest body repair shop I've been to
My RAV4 was in a hit and run last year that left the back door destroyed. Southwest worked with me to only do the repairs I wanted to make it functional. I appreciated them helping me to make it affordable since I had to pay out of pocket.

Steve C.
Gallup, NM
10/05/2014
My 2014 Mustang went for warrant paint touch up on trunk lid
Worst touch up paint job ever. My car has over spray all over the hood has chemical stains . Parts are loose buffing compound left in areas . It seems if you need warranty work done don't go here . They will put 50-80 miles on your car with poor results

KW
Keith W.
Torrington, WY
08/25/2014
technical excellence
I had a VW CC Sport damaged by a pickup in Globe, AZ as I was on my way to the Phoenix area to see my son with stage 4 kidney cancer. Repair was excellent but took 35 days which obviously created staggering out of pocket expense. Driving home to Wyoming once repaired the car drove and appeared as if new. Trent in the facility was a straight shooter and kept me informed. I am grateful

Carla H.
08/30/2013
Carla Hudson
Excellent Service. Knowledgable, timely, accurate. I was worried about taking an exotic luxury car for repairs, but these wonderful folks handled the repairs with ease.

Monica S.
08/29/2013
Awesome in every way!
An outstanding job removing hard water spots from a sprinkler system! They went above and beyond! Recommended to me by the dealership where I purchased my car.

Marci W.
08/16/2013
Marci
It took longer than I expected to repair my bumper, but everyone was very professional & communicated in a timely manner.

TA
Tom Alexander A.
07/30/2013
Fast service with good quality
Called for an appointment on Thur/Friday, faxed them my estimate report. They called back quick and said they would have the parts on hand Monday morning. Brought the truck in Monday morning and picked it up on Tuesday morning. My car was detailed when I picked it up - hasn't looked so clean since I bought it.

Stan H.
07/16/2013
Excellent communication
SW Collision came to San Tan Ford to provide the quote. The communication process throughout the entire process was excellent. They informed me of each step in the process and updated me every few days. The paint job on my dark red Mustang came out perfect.

Steven W.
06/15/2013
Quality was poor
Dropped of my car for a body panel repair and paint match, my car is almost new so paint match should be right on. They called and said my car was ready, it was not the quality was so poor I made them re do the job. Picked up the second time not much better. At this point I figured I should cut my losses and move on. They say they are VW certified, This shop is a joke!!

YD
Yuchen D.
02/11/2013 Category: Collision
Yuchen stated the staff performed a good job with the repair services and support she received.

AC
Ashley C.
02/06/2013 Category: Collision
Ashley said besides the insurance hassle this business was fine.

Merci M.
02/04/2013 Category: Collision
Merci said this business had communication issues, she never heard from them. She said they did an excellent job with the body repair. She said she is really happy.

GC
Gloria C.
Tempe, AZ
02/04/2013 Category: Collision
Gloria said this business is always great.

Ron G.
02/01/2013 Category: Collision
Ron said he gets consistently good work from George and his staff every time he goes here.

GM
Gervaise M.
02/01/2013 Category: Collision
Gervaise said that everything was fine at the business and she was happy with the repair.

Jose A.
01/28/2013 Category: Collision
Jose stated the staff performed their work very well. The staff was very friendly, and professional. The completed his repair service within a quick, timely manner. He liked his repair service, and he was very impressed. He would highly recommend this business to all his friends for their repair service needs.