Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

SK
Steve K.
10/24/2020
Automotive Honesty
Bud and his crew are awesome. Straight forward and honest. No unnecessary work is done!

BC
Bill C.
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Bill said this is his go to business with great work. He said John and Bud are good people and he does recommend them.

BL
Bill L.
10/21/2020
location and friendly staff
service was done as promised and on time.

10/21/2020
As always, excellent service!

BW
Bill W.
Jeep Cherokee
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the owner and mechanics were very personable, very informative and obviously knew what they were doing. He doesn't trust many people with his vehicle, he just didn't have the time to do it himself this time.

TL
Thomas L.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said they are great.

10/20/2020
Great local service in Eastport
Thank you so much for the great service. It has been great to find a place so close that provides such great service.

June P.
Catonsville, MD
Kia Optima
10/16/2020
Knowledgeable and Helpful
I had previously had my car serviced at my dealership and they couldn't diagnose the problem and wanted me to schedule another appointment and pay $450 for the diagnosis. A friend referred me to Eastport Shell, John had the answer in 15 minutes, ordered the parts, and fixed the problem. John is an excellent mechanic and immediately made me feel at ease. I highly recommend John and his team at Eastport Shell.

Maria B.
Toyota Sequoia
10/10/2020
One of the most trustworthy shops around

LC
Larry C.
10/05/2020
Great responsive service as always
It was a simple thing - a new tire that was going flat. I left the car and it was - as always - promptly taken care of with a new valve stem. Always reliable and prompt! They are the best!

Shannon M.
Edgewater, MD
Nissan Sentra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Shannon said thee service was good.

Shannon
Thank you for your kind remarks and we look forward to meeting your automotive service needs well into the future.

09/19/2020
Convenient for gas - not so great for service
Came in for an oil change. Left with a whopping $298 bill. I asked to diagnose a problem with a knock sensor (OPD code 0325). Got charged some $81.66 for nothing. The error code still shows up. ??? No change. No fix. Cost $81.66 I know the car is old but until I get a newer one it will have to do. Yes the alternator belt was due and that is not an issue.

Somehow I expected better. Quite disappointed.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 09/21/2020

Sir
I am surprised at your review and I am sorry you feel that way. You signed the work order and approved our repairs as we went on. Why were you surprised by the amount? Did you not remember approving the work?  Your car came in with almost no oil in it in very poor condition. You were advised of why the light was coming on as that sensor "listens" for vibrations in the engine. This is a sensor you purchased and we installed for you quite some time ago. You were advised that the engine was knocking because it had no oil in it and the bearings were noisy. We also recommended that the air cleaner that was all bent up needed replacing and that your rear shocks were gone and not doing anything, also causing vibrations throughout the frame. Your response was that it is an old car and not worth putting money into.

When you picked up the car you were shown the old drive belt that you allowed us to replace and you appeared to agree that it was well past its useful life showing large cracks across its entire length.  I am wondering why you waited to trash us online, rather than asking me at the time to further explain your invoice.

Please feel free to give me a call so that we can address your concerns as I don't believe that an anonymous trashing is the best way to settle any issues. I would also ask you to reconsider your scoring after we can talk this through.

Please call me at 410-268-4555

BC
Bernard C.
09/18/2020
The best place to have your car serviced!!!
The folks at Eastport Shell are friendly, communicative, and professional!

Bernard
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey as these do help us to stay on the beam. Thank yo also for your kind remarks. We look forward to continuing to meet your automotive service needs well into the future.

TL
Thomas L.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the experience was very nice.

Thomas
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey and for for your kind remarks. We look forward to continuing meeting your automive service needs well into the future.

Washington, DC
08/27/2020
economical, easy access
Leaky tire fixed, oil changed, quickly and economically

Sir
thank you for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey, it is always helpful to get guidance from our Customers. We look forward to meeting you automotive needs well into the future.