Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.399998/5rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998

Kevin M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said this business is helpful and the service is great.

12/02/2018
Fast, Friendly , professional services. And guess what, it’s right in the neighborhood.”

RA
Randall A.
11/30/2018
Friendly, fast, and accommodating service.
I regularly use Eastport Shell to service my automobiles. They are friendly, fast, and accommodating. I have never had any had any issues and always been pleased with their results. They are usually very busy, which is a good sign, so be certain to call ahead a few days to schedule your appointment.

LE
Linda E.
Kia Optima
11/17/2018
The service was done efficiently and communication was excellent about needed repair work.
Being new to the area I, of course, was nervous about going to a new shop to get the Maryland Inspection as required. I was impressed with how well they worked with me to set up the appointment and the e-mail communication and reminders of same. When my car was in the shop, I was contacted immediately about a small issue that had to be addressed and discussion of the various routes of repair to get it done without major cost. The part was obtained and the work was done. As car repairs go, I hope I do not need the services of Eastport Shell very often, but based on my first experience I would not hesitate to take my car back to them.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/19/2018

Linda - thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey. We do use the information to keep us on the beam with rudder amidships in our goal of providing excellent Customer service.

More importantly, welcome to our small town and we look forward to providing you excellent service in the future for your routine maintenance needs.

Ford Edge
11/16/2018
Great service.
Very thorough.

Bill S.
11/12/2018
Another successful service experience
I find working with Bud at the Eastport Shell station a real positive experience. He's forthright, trustworthy and helpful. Two positive things happened in this most recent visit. He alerted me to the fact that the brake pads were getting close to needing repair, but rather than guilting me into doing it right then and there, he gave me the pros and cons of doing the service now or in a few months. I really appreciated that. Also, I'd asked for another service item to be taken care of, but he informed me that it was actually an easy thing to do on my own, and it would cost me about a tenth of what he'd have to charge me.

Eastport Shell continues to be my go-to car shop!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, as we use this information to keep us on the beam towards providing the best Customer service we can while being honest about what your vechicle does or does not need.  We do appreciate the feed back and especially your kind words.

thank you for choosing our service and we look forward to your next visit.

Jay K.
Lincoln Navigator
11/09/2018
nice job, alwaya there when I need them
close to home - great service - good price

GK
Gwyneth K.
Nissan Rogue
11/09/2018
Car Inspection
The owner was great and provided options and solutions for the repair needed! Very helpful and went above and beyond!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to respond to our survey. It makes me feel good that you have nice things to say about our Customer service showing that our efforts at providing exceptional service are paying off.

Pontiac Vibe
11/08/2018
Always great! A local mechanic you can totally trust
The service here is always great. You can tell the owner, Bud, really cares about his customers, and just like a doctor, he is open to talking about different options of car care. It can be hard to find a mechanic you trust: after years of not having one, I can breathe a sigh of relief and not have to worry about this any longer!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and thank you especially for your kind words. We too are breathing a sigh of relief as it appears our efforts at providing extraordinary Customer service are paying off. Thank you for continuing to choose our service.

Maria R.
10/31/2018
solved problem fast and professionally
I use Eastport Shell every time my car has a problem, and they solve every single problem fast and professionally. Just yesterday they checked out why the "Check Engine" light of my car had turned on. They fixed it in a few hours, for a very reasonable price. They are also very nice.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 11/01/2018

Maria
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and thank you for your kind words.  It is Customers like you that make our job a joy. Thank you for choosing our service.

Severna Park, MD
Jeep Cherokee
10/29/2018
Excellent and Frienly Service
Great service at a reasonable cost. We love this place.

FS
Floyd S.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Floyd said the customer service was good. He said the mechanic was great however the process for allocating the repairs was off because they pulled the wrong repair order for his vehicle making it so his vehicle took longer to be repaired then it should have.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey as we do value your input. In this case, however, I am not sure we could have done a better job for yours. We are a very busy shop and we were able to turn your tire repair within hours of your dropping it off without an appointment. Of course, we owed it to our long-time Customers with appointments to deliver within the commitments we had made, so we had to squeeze you into the schedule as best we could. In addition to this, our shop compressor that works our lifts and many other tools was on the fritz on the 24th leading us to alter the way we handle the workflow within the shop.

Thank you for choosing our service and we do hope that this slower than instant tire repair does not keep you away from our service department.

Ford Expedition EL
10/22/2018
thorough repair at a fair price
As always, Bud and his team were very accomodating. My car had to be towed and stored overnight. The alternator and belt were replaced for a fair price as quickly as possible.

Bill S.
Nissan Titan
10/19/2018
FAST and under estimate!
The ease and flow of dealing with Bud at Eastport Shell makes car maintenance a much less onerous task! He met both his completion estimate and his cost estimate, which is a real plus. This was my first service event there, and I think I found my new go-to car guy!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for responding to our Customer satisfaction survey, and for your very kind words. We do look forward to a long relationship as your go-to car guys.

Volvo S60
10/19/2018
Efficient and thorough
Service was provided on a timely basis. It was an inspection for registration and appears to have been a thorough job! Friendly and pleasant people!

Travis M.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Travis said that the place ordered the wrong part for their vehicle, twice. It never called to explain the circumstances. It caused him to have to go down there to find out what was going on. It was a nightmare, from the start.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey as we do value the input to keep as on a path to total Customer satisfaction. We are worry you feel the way you do about our service, however in this case we do owe you an explanation, as I am sure you remember we provided as the job progressed.

While the car is one of the few major applicances that a Customer expects to be fixed in one day, there are times that just cannot be met, as was the case here. We stuffed you into our allready heavily booked schedule in hopes of getting you back on the road as soon as practical. In this case there was a mid year change to the model's tranmission cooling lines and the first set sent out was the wrong set of lines. The second set of lines we had to order came from a Fiat Chrysler (FCA) factory warehouse on the West Coast causing a couple day wait for the proper part. Our notes do indicated that you were advised of the wrong part and that there would be an un avoidable delay in getting the proper part, as there were not many spares available for this model, no one in the aftermarket makes them, and we had to rely on the FCA folks for the factory supplied part.

However it sound like we need to do a better job in comminicating delays in your case and we have reviewed this with all 4 people invovled with your car.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to improve our communications.

BN
Barbara N.
Audi Q5
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said they were very, very prompt and she is always happy with the service.

HB
Hector B.
Oldsmobile Bravada
10/13/2018
Courteous, personal service.
They are reliable and do a great Job! No comparison! Very personable! Your car will be ready on time!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to responsd to our Customer satisfaction survey and thank your for your kind words of recomendation.  We are cureous as to why you would not recomend us though, unless it is to keep our schedule open to service your Bravada. We take these service evaluation very seriously in our effort to constantly improve our service.

Susan C.
10/10/2018
TRUSTWORTHY AND EXPERT!
THANK YOU, BUD AND THE MECHANICS AT MY NEIGHBORHOOD SHELL STATION WHO WORK ON MY 10 YEAR OLD HONDA. I TRUST YOU IMPLICITLY TO FIND WHAT'S WRONG, FIX IT, AND MAINTAIN MY OLD BEAUTY TO KEEP HER GOING AS LONG AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT GOUGING MY POCKETBOOK, WHICH ALSO IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME! THANK YOU, GUYS!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 10/10/2018

Susan
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey. We value our Customer's opinions and use them in our daily service reviews. Thank you also choosing our service and for your very kind remarks.

SA
Staci A.
10/09/2018
Happy customer for 10+ years
I’ve been a very happy and satisfied customer with Eastport/Annapolis Shell station for 10+ years.
My family members and I have had all our different makes and models of cars and trucks serviced here.
Bud is always helpful and informative with his knowledge of repairs needed. He takes the time to explain to us about everything regarding vehicle repairs and maintenance.
The entire staff is professional, friendly and helpful.
Highly recommend Bud and his crew At Eastport Shell!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words Staci, we are happy to take care of your cars and trucks, and other stuff on four wheels that could be called a car :-). We value you as a Customer and thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey.