Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6
Overall Rating 1.399998/5rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998rating 1.399998

EP
Emil P.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Emil said everything worked out good.

RK
Richard K.
Mercedes-Benz S430
08/10/2018
convenient & reliable
I feel you are respnonsive & relaible
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 08/15/2018

Richard

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our satisfaction survey. You can be assured that we use these to keep on the beam with our service.

thank you for choosing Eastport Shell - Sovereign Motorcars

Buick Regal
08/03/2018
Quick oil change
Great and reasonable service as always.

Jim B.
07/26/2018
Prompt professional service
Dealing with Bud and his staff I always easy and professional.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 08/15/2018

Jim
thank you for taking the time to respond to our Customer satisfaction survey. Customer response is one of our key tools for keeping our superior service on track. Thank you for choosing our service.

GL
Gene L.
06/16/2018
Toyota light repair
They always make time to help! Quick and always customer centered.

FG
Fred G.
Ford Expedition EL
06/08/2018
Great service, as always
I brought my car in for air conditioning service and then realized that the car top carrier was on it. They were wonderful and said that it did not need to go up in the lift for AC Service so I still was able to have it done. My AC was serviced at a reasonable price in a quick manner and as always I was pleased with the service.

TC
Terrence C.
Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018
Cranky
Problem diagnosed quickly and repaired...Needed new Crankcase Position Sensor.All is well now.

Diana D.
Glenn Dale, MD
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Diana said she likes thoroughness and friendliness of the staff. She likes how knowledgeable the mechanic is.

05/27/2018
Honest and trustworthy
Great experience the other day when I took my jeep in. Bud e. And staff are great!

GL
Gene L.
Saab 9-3
05/23/2018
Saab service
Always accommodating! Great and courteous service - and reasonable.

Candice C.
Bowie, MD
Jeep Liberty
05/09/2018
Quick, Fair & Honest
The mechanics are very knowledgeable and honest. The attendants inside were very helpful and kind. My car unexpectedly broke down and I just happened to be near them. They quickly assessed my truck and repaired within 24hrs. Quick, fair & honest!

TC
Terrence C.
Hyundai Accent
05/04/2018
Prompt an Predictable
The service is prompt and professional. You get what you pay for.

Ronald S.
Toyota Avalon
04/22/2018
Great place
Convenient, courteous knowledgeable staff, same day service.

Jeremy B.
04/19/2018
Excellent service, but expensive
Excellent service but I gave 4/5 stars because of price. I paid over $70 for just a routine oil change for a standard size sedan. Nothing else.

Carol M.
04/14/2018
In need of immediate service
I noticed my oil light flash on briefly and not recalling my last oil change, I stopped by Eastport Shell to consult with bud. He reminded me I was way overdue for an oil change and fit me in for the next day. The dealership would NEVER do that nor would I walk away with a bill without a comma! Love the service bud provides at Eastport Shell.

Jan S.
Subaru Baja
04/12/2018
Excellent service for a good price.
Always very responsive to my needs and never leaves me feeling the bill was padded.

Dan C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/12/2018
Prompt and inexpensive
I took my 12 year old Mercedes CLK 500 for a routine check up and oil change. Buddy and the folks looked after everything promptly and the overall cost was minimal. The expense was far less than at the Mercedes dealership for the same services.

PT
Patrick T.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the manager is very friendly. The technicians are really good.

Mike C.
Volvo S60
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service is great. The staff all did what he wanted them to do and they did it quickly.

Jennifer S.
Riva, MD
04/05/2018
Helpful, On-Time and Well-Explained
Great Service--Easy to schedule my service and all explained to me understandably. No surprises and complete on time! Highly recommend.