Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

Mary S.
Volkswagen Golf
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Mary said the business provided good service. However, she said when she got in her vehicle, the seat was moved all the way down.

02/26/2021
Solid Service
Took a bit to finish the state inspection, but it was well done and cheaper than some other places I've been to.

DJ
Donna J.
Dodge Durango
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Donna said she would recommend the business.

WS
Wilmer S.
Edgewater, MD
02/24/2021
Very profesional and convenient
If you need to do your car’s Maryland inspection this is the right place to go. Got my car back within a few hours of dropping it off and customer service is great.

GM
Gwen M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/18/2021
Excellent Immediate Attention
Stopped in with law tire, got immediate attention from Bud, and tire patched while I waited a few moment. Timely, friendly. Live in the neighborhood and am grateful to have a full service station within blocks.

Barry M.
02/15/2021
Radiator replacement
Budd and the team did a great job repairing my radiator at a fair price and on time!! Great to work with

Volvo XC70
02/10/2021
Cooperative, competent and friendly
I brought my 2007 Volvo XC-70 in for scheduled maintenance. Before any work was done Bud called me to go over the list of factory recommended replacements. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in making decisions about should be completed now and what could wait until my next service, thereby saving me over $100. They did a detailed check of my car (and included a copy of that checklist with my invoice) and made sure it was safe. My car drives beautifully and I no longer hear that weird rubbing/whirring noise in the strut when it’s not warmed up.... not sure what they did because that wasn’t even on the list of things to do. They also made detailed notes on things to keep an eye on for my next visit. That’s the way to keep a client.

CT
Carol T.
Volvo XC70
02/02/2021
Wiper blades!
EASTPORT SHELL !!Yesterday I was suddenly in dire need of a wiper blade replacement. (I’m driving to get my 1st vax dose today in Hanover at the Casino.) In less than 30 minutes, it was done. Great job by local business!! Thank you.

LL
Lisa L.
Chevy Chase, MD
01/20/2021
Expedient, friendly, professional
Great place! They were friendly, honest, did my inspection quickly and were reasonable too. Highly would recommend. They specialize in Audis too. Twenty cents off of premium gas on Tuesdays too!

MT
Mike T.
Lexus GX 470
01/16/2021
Great work on a deadline!
Thanks to Bud and his team for their excellent work in a short timeframe. Returned my vehicle clean and good as new in less than an hour.

Toyota Sequoia
01/10/2021
Service here is fantastic always kind, honest and helpful

Barry M.
12/24/2020
Fit me in with no appointment. Did a great job.

BC
Bernard C.
12/18/2020
Best service in Annapolis!
Bud and his entire staff are courteous, helpful, and professional.

Jim T.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they were very friendly. He got service immediately. It was a job well done. He has no complaints.

Carol M.
Jeep Cherokee
12/05/2020
Honest Mechanics
I needed a last minute checkup before taking a road trip. I was anticipating at least a week’s wait to get in but was pleasantly surprised to get in the next day. My car was serviced within a few hours and no unnecessary work was performed. When I questioned why my tires were not rotated, I was told there was no need, this is unlike a dealership were they perform a list of checkup services were you are charged and the work wasn’t needed in the first place. Love Eastport Shell