Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

06/04/2021
Friendly & Convenient

AL
Ashley L.
05/28/2021
Tire patches in a flash!
I arrived after hours with a very leaky tire. I was totally taken care of! Bud went above and beyond to let me leave my car with him while I dashed off to work. Saved the day!

Bob H.
05/17/2021
Honest and helpful
We are fairly new to Eastport and have used Eastport Shell twice so far for car repairs-
both service experiences have been wonderful. They were honest, reasonable, and responsive during the process.

James W.
Pontiac Bonneville
05/14/2021
Honest evaluations and professional service
I trust the competence of the technicians and the advice or suggestions offered by "Bud" to keep my older car in top condition

05/14/2021
The BEST available auto care.
Bud and his crew are considerate, expert, and throughly professional!

DJ
David J.
Excellent service as usual
Bud and the team provide consistently superior service. They do a review of my vehicle each time to make sure everything is ok and call if they find anything. They also call when it's ready for pickup. I've been using them well over 20 years

CK
Cheryl K.
05/13/2021
Couldn't be any easier!
I was in need of tires and possibly brake pads - I have heard so many great things about this shop and Bud (the owner) so I gave them a call. He was able to order the 4 tires at a great price (better than Sam's Club!). I dropped it off in the morning and it was ready after work - couldn't have been any easier. Bonus *** I didn't need brake pads and he didn't try to sell me anything else. Great experience and I will be back for sure!

Barry M.
05/04/2021
Repair on my Jeep JK
Budd and the Shell mechanics where thorough and complete. Parts were expedited and the job completed in 24 hours at a very fair price. Eastport Shell is convenient and is my “go to” repair shop. Thanks for the continued great service.

PT
Patrick T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/28/2021
Trusted Business
You can trust Bud and his team to do quality work at fair prices. It has been my go-to shop for many years. This time new brake pads on the Miata - new lease on life :)

Mark B.
04/24/2021
Simple Oil Change
I use the Eastport Shell whenever I can for service on my 2009 Truck. I have always had a good experience whether something simple like an oil change or more extensive service. Usually easy to get an appointment, and timely turnaround. No complaints.

Amy S.
04/16/2021
Bud is very knowledgeable about servicing Audis.

04/13/2021
Always pleasant. Willing to help. Answers questions. Solves pronlems.

TC
Tom C.
Edgewater, MD
Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Tom said everything was great. He had some maintenance done, they forgot to re set the maintenance counter and he had to go back.

04/06/2021
As Always Great Friendly Service
They had my hub and rear brakes replaced within hours of being towed in. Such friendly and honest service is hard to find these days in auto repair.

Cindi S.
INFINITI M35
04/01/2021
Excellent Service!!!
Friendly, on-time, great communication!