Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

LC
Larry C.
07/04/2020
Excellent and prompt service as always
Bud and staff take such good care of our vehicle. But we had a bit of an emergency as a hidden pully broke leaving us stranded at Arundel Mills. We were towed and the matter was promptly fixed. As always, they took the opportunity to carefully examine and replace other similar parts that could fail in the future. Excellent preventive maintenance which I always appreciate. These guys are the best.

PA
Penney A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/02/2020
Always...always pleased!
I have been taking my 2006 Mercedes E350 to Eastport Shell for several years now, on the recommendation of a neighbor. OMG...I could not be happier with the service I have had there; and having an older car...well...it does need repairs from time to time. Repair prices are very reasonable; repairs have been excellent; and Bud runs a great shop in all respects. This is truly a five star service station!

GC
Graham C.
07/01/2020
Toyota Prius 2008 Cheek
Same great, fast service as usual, and a convenient location for me. In addition to the oil change, the multipoint checkout was very useful in planning further work.

WL
William L.
Acura 3.2TL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
William said the business had nice mechanics and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

DJ
Derwin J.
Huntingtown, MD
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Derwin said they were all polite, the business went smoothly and he felt like he was appreciated.

WR
William R.
06/18/2020
close by and excellent service
Excellent service. Thanks, Bill
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, and most of all thank you for continuing to choose our service.

BZ
Brenda Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/18/2020
I called Eastport Shell about an issue with my car. They fit me in within 24 hours and took care of the problem quickly and very efficiently. I am continually impressed with their professionalism and friendliness and will use them for future repairs.

Brenda
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your kind remarks. We use our Customer's feed back to keep us flying the beam towards most excellent service. Most of all thank you for choosing our service.

Ford Edge
06/11/2020
Excellent honest service
They always do a great job taking care of my car.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and more importantly thank you for continuing to choose our service. We look forward to meeting your future automotive needs.

FS
Frank S.
INFINITI QX80
06/09/2020
Very convenient.
I’m new to Eastport and have only purchased gas from the Eastport Shell. I needed to get my SUV inspected and was glad to hear they do inspections. It is only a few short blocks from home so it made it very convenient to walk to and from. The inspection was done in a timely manner and at a fare price.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, it helps us to keep our service standards high. Welcome to the nieghboorhood and we hope to see you back for routine maintenance services.

KG
Karen G.
06/09/2020
A pleasure ...
We love Bud and his team at Eastport Shell. Great crew and the only place to pick up your MRE gear.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks and for taking the time to respond to our survey. Most of all, thank you for continuing to choose our service.

James W.
Pontiac Bonneville
06/06/2020
Honest evaluations and professional service
They diagnosed source of the gas smell in my car, identified it quickly as a corroded fuel filter, replaced it and returned the car to top condition. The price was very fair.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your kind remarks. Most of all thank you for continuing to choose our service.

HM
Henry M.
Buick LaCrosse
05/22/2020
Great Eastport service!
Friendly and honest. Support the MRE!
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your support of MRE businesses. We look forward to meeting your routine automotive service needs far into the future.

Mike G.
Maryland
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they are excellent, he got the part that he needed, and it came back at a reasonable time.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks and thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We look forward to continueing to help with your automotive needs.

DJ
David J.
05/07/2020
They always do a good job
I have been going here for service for over 25 years. Bud is always great to work with and gives me the straight scoop on what needs to be done and how much it will cost. Everything gets done right the first time and I have never had to go back or had any complaints.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your kind remarks. We look forward to meeting your automotive service needs well into the future.

BW
Bob W.
Buick Encore
05/07/2020
Local, friendly, thorough
The service is always complete, thorough and a complimentary inspection of all the car's systems.
Bud E. from Eastport Shell responded on 05/11/2020

Bob
Thank you for choosing our service and for your kind remarks. We look forward to meeting your automotive service needs well into the future.