Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Bradley M.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said this business is very fair and honest and Bob treated him great.

JOHN H.
11/05/2018
Fantastic Service
Sparks does a great job; Bob runs a good shop that gets the job done right the first time and takes care of his customers.
Bob P. from SPARKS Complete Car Care responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you John for trusting us. We appreciate your business.

BW
BEVERLY W.
Honda Passport
11/02/2018
The personal service provided
The Manager, Owner and Mechanics provide excellent service. The Owner and Staff are very courteous, knowledgeable and explains well the issues that your vehicle has. And they make suggestions as to how to maintain your vehicle for optimal performance.

ZR
ZOIE R.
Bolingbrook, IL
GMC Terrain
10/22/2018
Happy New Customer
Great and comfortable shop.. the owner Bob was very nice my vehicle was repaired with no issues.
Bob P. from SPARKS Complete Car Care responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Zoie. Appreciate your business.

Nissan Armada
10/16/2018
Great people and great service.

RP
Raj P.
South Elgin, IL
Acura TSX
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Raj said he received personable attention from the staff. They gave him an accurate diagnosis and he was happy with everything the business provided.

MARK M.
Aurora, IL
Scion tC
10/08/2018
Super service.
I was really behind on maintenance with my vehicle and I was nervous about what would be needed. I stopped into Sparks and they took care of me. They only did the necessary work without trying to up charge me, they even gave me some tips to do on my own. Customer for life.

JUDI B.
Woodridge, IL
Oldsmobile Alero
09/27/2018
Temperature control
Everything went fine, I was able to wait while they worked on the car and once again there is air coming out of the vents.

09/27/2018
Great customer service with reasonable price
Bob is very knowledgeable and has a good team of technicians. They are honest and no-nonsense shop with great customer service. They can service a range of vehicles including German cars.
Bob P. from SPARKS Complete Car Care responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Sridhar!
Customers like you make our day.

PR
Paul R.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patty. She said she has always been happy with the work and they let them know what they are going to do before they do it.

JEEVAN R.
09/10/2018
Do they there best to fix problem
After trying to replace BMW battery most of other auto care either they refused or charges were higher. This place took care of everything without any problem and reasonable cost.

NA
NEELAM A.
09/07/2018
We love the place always recommend to our friends. Bob always goes out of the way to help out with price and lianer car.

EA
Etrina A.
Plainfield, IL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Etrina said they give good customer service and they are thorough.

Bolingbrook, IL
Nissan Quest
08/28/2018
Unreasonable charges
Took my car for the first time to look for an electrical issue. The battery was a year old but was needing jump every day. They said they will call back in few hours but no one called so I called and was told that they needed to look deeper into the issue and since their electrical engineer is out today it will not be done until next day. I said I need to get this fix soon so I will take it somewhere else and ask for the amount I owe. They charged me $131 for this. I told the lady that usually diagnostic cost about $40 and it was not even done here. She said she will talk to the owner when he is back to see if I can get some refund. Owner contacted me twice asking for good reviews without offering any refund.

TH
Timothy Hammen H.
Minooka, IL
11/07/2017
Tim H
Couple months back my sons dump truck broke down next to sparks shop. The lady at the counter cant remember her name but she was very polite and courteous. She was a nice lady.All in all we had some serious issues with dump truck. They diagnosed problem and fixed it . The price was reasonable and owner was very helpful.It was a good place to brake down they helped out tremendous . Thank you for the good service and if in the area i would definately go back.

PR
Paul R.
05/26/2017
I have a Jeep Liberty 2005 for our kid at college. The jeep has overnight 120,000 miles and needed work to be done. Sparks has done a great job working on this.

KR
KUMAR R.
Joliet, IL
Buick Century
05/05/2017
Good job.
A FINE ENVIRONMENT TO GET GOOD SERVICE FOR YOUR CAR/S.

CHRIS C.
04/24/2017
Get my signature first!
My last visit was not so Good! Not enough space to give the details. Unfortunately it was my last visit!

TV
Tiffany V.
Aurora, IL
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Tiffany said they were nice, helpful, and fast.

KK
KRISTEN K.
Volkswagen Golf
04/19/2017
Johnny is Fantastic!
Johnny takes true pride in his work. He is honest, ethical, timely, a fantastic communicator, and genuinely cares about your complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend going to Sparks and seeing Johnny!