SPARKS Complete Car Care

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

TH
Timothy Hammen H.
Minooka, IL
11/07/2017
Tim H
Couple months back my sons dump truck broke down next to sparks shop. The lady at the counter cant remember her name but she was very polite and courteous. She was a nice lady.All in all we had some serious issues with dump truck. They diagnosed problem and fixed it . The price was reasonable and owner was very helpful.It was a good place to brake down they helped out tremendous . Thank you for the good service and if in the area i would definately go back.

PR
Paul R.
05/26/2017
I have a Jeep Liberty 2005 for our kid at college. The jeep has overnight 120,000 miles and needed work to be done. Sparks has done a great job working on this.

KR
KUMAR R.
Joliet, IL
Buick Century
05/05/2017
Good job.
A FINE ENVIRONMENT TO GET GOOD SERVICE FOR YOUR CAR/S.

CHRIS C.
04/24/2017
Get my signature first!
My last visit was not so Good! Not enough space to give the details. Unfortunately it was my last visit!

TV
Tiffany V.
Aurora, IL
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Tiffany said they were nice, helpful, and fast.

KK
KRISTEN K.
Volkswagen Golf
04/19/2017
Johnny is Fantastic!
Johnny takes true pride in his work. He is honest, ethical, timely, a fantastic communicator, and genuinely cares about your complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend going to Sparks and seeing Johnny!

EA
Etrina A.
Plainfield, IL
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Etrina said this business provided her with good customer service and they got the vehicle's problem taken care of.

NG

ANNA C.
Ford Edge
04/06/2017
my ford edge brakes
Sparks is definitely a nice family owned business..kind...and honest. I searched high and low for someone to do my brakes on my ford edge and the prices I got from other places were too too expensive and they were telling me to get work on my other brakes that were not needed. Bob took me into his garage with his mechanic to show me how brakes work and how worn down my pads were compared to new pads..and did not try to get me to get any other unnecessary work on my car..I like that. I was not taken for a ride like other places I researched...I will be a returning customer..thank you Bob for your sincerity .

NC
Nicolas C.
Streamwood, IL
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Nicolas said this business was very handy in helping him with what he needed. They tried to help him out.

JERRY P.
Buick LeSabre
03/29/2017
Outstanding custumer service
Very satisfied with personal attention, quality on mechanical and technical services, good timing, reasonable prices, and grateful for the temporarily car loaner. Jerry
Bob P. from SPARKS Complete Car Care responded on 03/29/2017

Jerry,
it is a great pleasure to serve customers like you. We value your friendship and very thankful for your business.
Sincerely,
Bob

Deby H.
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Deby said the experience at this business was good.

JJ
Joseph J.
Honda Accord
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the business provides good service, but they repaired his vehicle without giving him a cost estimate. He never approved the work or the cost and the only reason he did not make a fuss at the time is because Bob, the owner, is a good guy. He is friendly and good for the community.

PW
PRISCILLA W.
Yorkville, IL
03/11/2017
Not a good business
In my personal opinion I feel like the fee for dignostic test is over priced and that's not including the extra fee too look at an electrical issues you may have. I do not recommend this shop they take too much time and still no solution on what's going on with my vehicle.
Bob P. from SPARKS Complete Car Care responded on 03/20/2017

Dear Priscilla,
you are probably confusing us with Aeverex warranty company when you bought your used car. We charged you $49.25 for an electrical diagnosis that you agreed to pay which was not covered under your agreement with Aeverex. That charge was also going to carry towards replacement of a battery that you said will come back to do in a later date. Please give us a call, we will resolve it for you.

LH
Lavera H.
Montgomery, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
03/04/2017 Category: Service
Lavera said she would recommend this business to others.

WS
William S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Pontiac Montana
03/04/2017 Category: Service
William said the service this business provided was excellent. They got his vehicle finished in a good amount of time and they told him exactly what was wrong with his vehicle. John was very helpful. He was a front man and he was also working on vehicles. He would recommend them to others.

SP
Shikita P.
Montgomery, IL
Chrysler 200
03/04/2017 Category: Service
Shikita said this business has been wonderful with her.

DI
DANIAL I.
Oswego, IL
Dodge Durango
02/19/2017
the people are skilful.
people are very nice and skilful and explain everything the way everybody can understand. I appreciate the honesty of the managers. they charge you for what is necessary to fix. this is very important.

KK
KRISTEN K.
02/01/2017
Honest with Awesome Customer Service
Johnny was a fantastic person to work with. He was honest about his assessment of my minivan and provided excellent friendly customer service.

CR