Spectrum Car Care Center

WILL A.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/30/2021
Oil leak
I have been coming here for 5 plus years. The customer service here is outstanding. Michael is personable and honest. The work they do is better than a dealer. I take all my vehicles there for everything! Plus my leak is fixed!

JX
JONATHAN X.
Kia Sorento
04/26/2021
They stand behind their work
I brought my vehicle in to have an oil leak repaired. They stated they found the oil leaking from the rear main seal. They replaced the rear seal where the engine and crankshaft meet. That slowed the leak but didn’t solve the issue. I called to let them know it was still leaking and they had me bring the car back. They took the time to do some deeper research to on car forums and manufacturers websites and found the oil sensor inside the engine had a tendency to fail and cause the engine to leak oil. They purchased all the parts to replace this item. Because they stood behind their work they were able to fix it and didn’t charge me for the rework even though they incurred cost for the new parts. It’s hard to find a shop willing to stand behind their work. I plan on having my sister and mom take their vehicles here and I highly recommend them.

DAWN C.
Mesa, AZ
04/25/2021
The staff was very friendly and professional. They were able to get my car done in a timely manner at a reasonable price. I am very happy to share my positive experience and would recommend Spectrum Car Care to others.

KP
KATRINA P.
04/22/2021
I had a great experience here. Michael at the front desk was very helpful. They checked out my car told what needed to be done, showed me in my car what was wrong, the next day fixed and done. Quick and easy with reasonable price! Definitely recommend coming here.

CT
CARLA T.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/21/2021
Great Job
They always do a great job, been going to them for years. Honest business and fare with their prices.

CK
CREW K.
04/19/2021
Trustworthy and quality
This is the most trust worth shop I’ve been to. No shady business. Straight up good people who know that doing good business brings back customers.

Nissan Pathfinder
04/17/2021
Amazing customer service
We can’t recommend Spectrum Car Care enough! Their customer service can’t be beat and their comprehensive services extend beyond just the care of your car. They make great recommendations and are honest in their business dealings.

WA
WARREN A.
04/15/2021
Terrific place
Soectrum is terrific they take care of my Rav4 and Jeep. Never had the feeling that i was being sold something that didnt need to be done. Cars were ready on time and they call with updates and approvals if needed.

STAN W.
Ford Expedition
04/15/2021
Expedition
As usual, my expectations were met. You guys are the Best. Thanks again. Stan...👍👍

CONNOR M.
Acura TL
Absolutely fantastic shop
Fast prompt and honest. Needed new front and back brakes and rotors and was able to get it done before the close of business. I’ve already recommended spectrum to my coworkers

KE
KRISTI E.
Chevrolet Suburban
Amazing service!
I can’t say enough good things about Spectrum Car Care. They responded to my request for a quote in record time. They repaired my vehicle for significantly less than what I was quoted somewhere else, had it done sooner than promised and offered a better warranty on their work. I will use them for any future car repairs.

AG
ANN MARIE G.
Nissan Murano
Honesty
It’s refreshing to have a place tell you that you don’t need a high dollar item done. I thought I needed brakes and they were honest enough to tell me that I don’t but they will check again at my next oil change. So happy to find a place like this!

DOUGLAS M.
Isuzu Axiom
Great neighborhood mechanic!
Mike and justin are great to work with

Scottsdale, AZ
04/13/2021
Honest, Kind, and Best Prices!
I love this place. I was the last of all my family and friends to visit Spectrum Auto Care, but I’m so glad I did. I’ve been a few times already, and they were so honest, kind, do quality work, and have the best prices. I always feel good because they stand behind their work and they have the best prices. I love this place and would highly recommend!!!

LK
LAUREN K.
04/10/2021
Great help and information
We had the guys do a pre buy auto inspection on a used car and they helped us greatly make some sound decisions. We bought the car and bringing it to them for repair