Spectrum Car Care Center

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Jim S.
09/16/2017
Crab 30000 mile
Did the review and checked everything. The car was done earlier than expected and cost less than expected.

Brett M.
08/27/2016
Best Oil Change Experience in AZ
Oil change was quick and they didn't push any other services on me
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/31/2016

Thanks for the nice review Brett.

Dodge Stratus
08/25/2016
Starter In My Dodge Stratus!
Well, after 130,000 miles and 13 years of starts in my 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T the original starter finally broke! The Spectrum team fixed her up good and turns over faster than the original, should be good for another 13 years! Thanks Spike & Team! Tim, Chandler, AZ
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2016

Thank you Tim for the nice review and glad we were able to help.

Joseph B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Honda Accord
08/24/2016
Honest, integrity, willingness to fix a possible mistake or oversight
My Honda was in for oil change and check up a few weeks ago and the battery light was on. They checked it and said the battery was ok but the alternator might be failing. Well, it did while I was driving on the 60. I had to have it towed to a AAA facility. They checked it and in fact, it was the alternator (as well as a serendipitous find of the cabin air filter being completely clogged). AAA gave me a price to repair it with a 15% discount as a member. I called Spectrum and Spike offered to repair it for a better price than AAA and had it towed at their expense to their garage. He was willing to fix a possible oversight without any thoughts of problems for them. That's service!!!
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2016

We were really glad that you called us and we greatly appreciate the confidence and trust that you have placed in us. Thank you for the great review.

Jennifer M.
08/22/2016
Fast and friendly
Came here because of noise in the front wheel and they found the issue quickly, fixed it and I was out of there. Very reasonable price also. Thanks will definitely be back.
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/22/2016

Great Jennifer. Thanks for he review.

LR
Linda R.
08/22/2016
Great location and service
Just found this place on Google and decided to stop by after reading the reviews. Very nice and clean place and I love that it's so close to our place. They even give me a ride back home!
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/22/2016

Thank you Linda for the nice review.

MF
Mckenzie F.
Appreciate the honesty
Fast, friendly, informative service. Love that you get someone on the other end that knows what they are talking about, thanks Spike and Todd! Appreciate the honesty and family like feel of this place. I like that they inform you of needed preventive service, I might not get the recomendations at that time, but at least I am aware, and appreciate that they are not pushy about it.
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/20/2016

Thanks for the nice review!

EC
Emily C.
Honda Accord
Friendly and professional
Spectrum car care is absolutely amazing!! Everyone who works here is extremely knowledgable as well as friendly and professional. I will without a doubt be using them for all my future needs and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know!
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/20/2016

It was very nice to met you Emily and thanks for the review.

DJ
David J.
Honest and knowledgeable
I will be honest. I am a new customer because of Spike coming aboard with your service department. I am glad he has found place that seems to appreciate what they have. I was very pleased with my first service at your facility. You've given Spike a lot of new toys that makes it better for me the customer. Got me in a timely manner. Your place is very, very nice. Very friendly and helpful. I know the Mechanic part is no worries and now, you are walking distance from my office so You can count on return visit and a referral or two.
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/20/2016

Thanks David and let us know if you need something else.

AA
Amber A.
Dodge Durango
08/20/2016
Very friendly and well educated staff
I'm a young college student with little knowledge on cars and these guys made me feel incredibly welcomed and at ease. I came in with a leak in my EVAP hose; they had it replaced and my car ready within a couple hours! Very friendly and well educated staff, definitely coming back again.

Shelby C.
08/19/2016
Quick and reliable service
I will be coming here for all my future car needs!! Spectrum Car Care provided quick and reliable service. The employees were friendly and competent and they took their time to explain exactly what was wrong with my car and how it was going to be fixed. The prices were fair and honest. This shop has earned a customer for life. Thank you Spectrum Car Care!
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/19/2016

Thank you Shelby for the nice review and glad we could help!

NS
Nissa S.
08/19/2016
Reliable service shop
First I had to have my dad's truck fixed. I called and as always the Service Manager Spike said to bring it in. They did check it out and said what was wrong and was done in a timely manner. Second I had to have my mother's car brought in for service as wouldn't go in to park . Agsin told just bring it in and fixed and ready next day.the technicians are great. The owner know how to hire great people. The service manager is upfront and honest with you and provides excellent customer service . I would recommend this place to others that need reliable service shop.
Christian B. from Spectrum Car Care Center responded on 08/19/2016

Hi Nissa. Thanks for the kind words.

FS
Fred S.
Mesa, AZ
08/15/2016
Mechanics that care
They provide quality service at a great price is a short amount of time.

CARLA S.
Jeep Liberty
08/09/2016
Very Friendly! Fast service! Clean and comfy waiting room!

RP
ROBERT P.
Nissan Rogue
08/06/2016
CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING!
Spectrum is one of the few auto shops that has fare pricing, fast service, outstanding customer service. Also which is big for me, my car came back clean.

Dodge Stratus
07/29/2016
03 Dodge Stratus Water Pump!
Bought this Stratus RT new and now have 128,000 miles on her. Thought I had an oil leak so brought it into Spike and his team. Ended up being a water pump. They got her whipped into shape quickly and did some preventative timing chain work while doing major surgery. Hope to get another 128,000 on that water pump. Thanks Spike!

07/29/2016
Quick Oil Change! Awesome Job!
Driving my wife's car and I noticed the oil change was 6,000 miles past due! Called up Spike and he got us in same day in the afternoon before closing! Thanks! Tim

Joel T.

Nancy N.
Cadillac Escalade
07/24/2016
Honest
Went there for a second opinion and paid 15% less. A big thank you to Spike and Todd!

SR
Suzy R.
Mazda 5
07/24/2016
Very friendly and clean place
No pressure sales here. Very clean and welcoming place.