CG
Catolina G.
Lake Worth, FL
09/28/2017
My son just bought abused car we brought in for a check up they were friendly and provided sound advice . Most of all I felt I could trust them, great service and very professional
We will go back again and refer our friends

LINDA M.
Boynton Beach, FL
09/06/2011
professional and friendly staff
excellent service with quick turnover time.
Would definitely recommend

JORGE D.
Pompano Beach, FL
08/19/2011
1985 Jeep CJ-7
Awesome service. They treated my vehicle like their own . Big transmission rebuild , transfer case leak sealing, valve gasket. Work was done in a timely manner and with care . I was told what to do to make things better along the way (added clutch plate / disk since it was a good time for it.) My transmission is smooth . I'm plan to use Speedy Transmission again to keep my CJ running smooth for a long time.

MK
MELANIE K.
Boynton Beach, FL
08/07/2011
Speedy and Reliable!
Honest guys doing great work. I've been coming here for over a year and will continue to do so. I would highly recommend Speedy Transmission to anyone! I am not very knowledgeable on cars so it's great to have someone you can trust from the simple oil change and new tires to bigger issues. The whole family uses Speedy Transmission!