Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667
Latest Review about 2 years ago

10/06/2016
Saw a problem, took initiative to fix at a reasonable price...I appreciate the initiative
They are gaining my trust

10/03/2016
Jeep starts the best it has in the last 3 years, thank yuo again.
I always tell friends of good places to go and ones too stay away from.

09/09/2016
available and efficient
receptive to seeing car quickly, and fixing the problem
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2016

Thank you for the review glad we were able to fix the issues in a quick timely matter for you. Have a great day

TC
TERRI C.
Buick LeSabre
08/06/2016
We have been using Spirit Auto for many years and trust their work and appreciate their great customer service!

07/03/2016
OK
Diagnosed problem, fixed it expeditiously, and relatively inexpensively, and returned my car by 1 PM
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2016

We are happy that  we were able to get you in and out so fast. Thank you for the review.

Have a great afternoon.

KL
KARL L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/25/2016
Competent, competitive, friendly
Thanks again to Ben, Ryan and staff.
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2016

Thanks for the review Karl glad we could get your VW taken care of.

06/02/2016
fast and efficient
Expeditiously identified and fixed the problem
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you again for the review. We are always happy to help with all your repair needs.

Have a great weekend.

05/25/2016
good job
work done quickly, on time with good results
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 05/26/2016

Glad we were able to take care of your vehicle for you in a quick timely manner. We will see you at your next service need.

IS
IRENE S.
05/20/2016
Very accommodating.
Got my car in very fast to be worked on. Everyone was very nice and they gave me a ride home so I didn't have to sit there all day
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2016

Thank you so much for the review and being a such a great loyal customer I hope you have a great weekend.

05/14/2016
Helpful and good.
Excellent service everytime I have been in there, thank you.
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you for the nice review and we are glad you are happy with our service.

KL
Karl L.
05/07/2016
Competent Competitive Friendly
These folks run a good, clean business. No tricks, no BS.
Their work is excellent and they make it right if they should make a mistake.
Will definitely return.
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2016

Thanks for the wonderful review Karl I am glad you are happy our service. Have a great day.

BOB B.
04/22/2016
2010 Ford Fusion repair
Great service and friendly personnel. Thanks.
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2016

Thanks Bob it was a pleasure to services your vehicle for you. Have a great weekend.

EL
ELLIS and NELVA L.
04/22/2016
friendly , and competent work thanks for another good job
thanks for fast friendly and competent work

04/21/2016
dependable
were expedient, fixed the issue, and returned my car quickly
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2016

Thank you Michael. We appreciate you and your patronage. I am happy to hear that we could exceed your expectations.

LARRY M.
04/12/2016
Honest Auto Repair business
Finally found an HONEST auto repair shop that I can trust!

SCOTT S.
04/11/2016
Another good experience at Spirit Automotive
I have taken my car to Spirit Automotive for many years. I trust I am getting a fair price and professional service.
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2016

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle for all these years. We are glad you are happy with our service.

03/25/2016
Nice people to work with.
I need a good place to take my cars, thank you.

BOB B.
03/17/2016
Brake repair
Great service. And customer care is also great.
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 03/17/2016

Thank you for the review. We are glad you were happy with the repair. See you on your next service need. Have a great day.

DONNA G.
Ford Windstar
03/17/2016
We always receive excellent service at Spirit Auto. We are confident in the repairs made with our vehicles and are pleased with their reasonable prices.
Excellent.
The Team a. from Spirit Auto Repair responded on 03/17/2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We are glad you are confident with us and we will see you on your next needed service. Have a great day.

LW
LYLE W.
GMC Canyon
03/04/2016
Good service by a friendly staff! Efficient and helpful as well. Good job.