Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

Pullman, WA
2006 Hyundai Azera
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Good Visit
All went well.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

Martha L.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
First Class Service
Robert Storseth is my service consultant and provides first class customer care. He is friendly and always helpful. He has never pushed for more care than my 2007 Elantra has needed. He provided a picture of the transmission leak which left no doubt as to the repair needed. They have maintained my Elantra the last 3 years.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

Walla Walla, WA
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Great job.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

GM
Guy M.
Post Falls, ID
05/20/2019 Category: Service
The Height of Professionalism and Support!
Always get friendly, reliable, and expedient service from Robert and LHM Hyundai.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!

WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Rob is so great. Helpful, fast, professional
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

When our customers leave happy it makes us happy!

NK
Nellie K.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Survey complete
The people make the place
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you, your feed back will help us improve in the future!

TW
Timothy W.
Deer Park, WA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
service tech Robert is the best ever
had a trunk latch issue and Robert took great care of me, then the problem. He's the best.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

TC
Terry C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I always receive fast and friendly service when dealing with Spokane Hyundai.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
I love bringing my auto here! You're nicer to me than my own family lol
Always pleased with the red carpet treatment I recieve! Trustworthy, competent.... 5 star
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. When customers leave here happy, it makes us happy!

DN
Dennis N.
Richland, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Bad service from a usually good service shop.
I usually get top notch service from these folks so hopefully this is an anomaly. They seem most willing to correct their mistake so we will see what happens. I believe in second chances but this place is under new management so time will tell about their future business.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate your feedback. It will help us improve in the future.

KC
Kara C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always
I look forward to getting my car serviced because it is such a great experience. They are honest and never pressure you to have something fixed without your consent. It is always a stress free appointment!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated!

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice facility, nice people, great product. Hyundai.
All in all... A good experience. The timeliness issue was/is NOT a “deal-breaker” by any means. All employees were nice, a nice facility, Thank you.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Your feedback will help us improve in the future. We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

Dale H.
Missoula, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Recall
My vehicle was brought into the shop on time, and was completed on time.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

GM
Gary M.
Otis Orchards, WA
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Alignment
Alex is a great Service Writer and is very personable. All is good.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

GG
Gary G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and very thorough
Josh Driggs was my service consultant and this gentleman knows his stuff. An oil leak was found and fortunately the repair is covered by warranty. Thanks Josh
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words!

RP
Robin P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/07/2019 Category: Service
30000 mile checkup.
Thank you for the great service you provide.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Joshua W.
05/06/2019
Never ceased to be amazed
I bought a car from Spokane Hyundai back in January of this year (2019) because of the outstanding efforts of Kim, Robert, Rodney, and Rushard. I left a review about that experience dated 1/10/2019 for those who are curious. It was because of this experience that not only have I purchased a car from Hyundai, but I also take my car to Spokane Hyundai to be serviced even though I have hated, and still do hate dealerships.

Today was my first regular service for my vehicle (1st 4,000 miles).

Robert never ceases to amaze me with his customer service skills but in reality, everyone at Spokane Hyundai carries a smile and a warm disposition all the time; at least when I'm there. I do not imagine that I'm so special that they only treat me well, so I think it is safe to assume they behave the same way to all people who walk through their doors.

Every time I come to Spokane Hyundai, Robert and his team take care of me, pure and simple. It's almost like having a pit crew you check in with every 4,000 miles that can somehow make you feel like they personally know you and your vehicle. I guess in a sense they do since I bought my car from them and they are servicing the vehicle I bought from them. However, Robert, Kim, and team were able to make me feel the same way when I brought my previous Hyundai in for service that I bought from a different dealer in a different state. So, there is a skill here that these people possess that is most welcome.

My service was fast, and I mean fast. I was told it would take 45 minutes. I think they got the service finished in like 25-30 minutes (about 15 minutes early) and the price for my service was comparable to most easy lube stations I see nearby and I feel safer having Hyundai technicians work on my Hyundai. After the service was complete, Robert came out personally and gave me his signature 1 to 1 rundown of everything going on with my vehicle. I paid my bill and I was out the door.

Here's my conclusion thus far. From sales to service, I have yet to find any negative issue with Spokane Hyundai. The only issue I have is how well they have treated me since the moment I walked through the doors, and that's a good thing. I am sure, like myself, there are plenty of people out there who have had nothing but poor experiences with virtually every dealership you have come in contact with. This place is different. It's the people here that make the difference. I think I will always hate dealerships, yet it's the people here that keep me coming back. To me, this isn't Spokane Hyundai, this is Robert's Hyundai. That's not meant to diminish everyone else, it's just that it was Robert (& Kim) who sold my wife and I on this dealership, it was Robert who hooked me up with my salesperson, and it's Robert who we deal with most regularly, thus it is Robert who keeps us coming back. That being said, Robert is not an island unto himself. The entire staff either truly cares about their customers and products, or they are some of the best actors and actresses I have ever seen (call Hollywood). I believe the situation is the former. In either case, the end result is the same; awesome service and my wife and I walk away happy and confident that our car, and thus myself and my wife, have been well taken care of.

KW
Kurt W.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Kurt Weigel's Review - May 4, 2019
The service I have received at Spokane Hyundai has always been very thorough and provided me with the peace of mind that my 2006 Tucson will continue to serve me well for years to come. The service department staff are always courteous and provide me with detailed descriptions of the work that needs to be done. I am very satisfied with the results they provide.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! When our customers leave happy, it makes us happy.

James H.
Chattaroy, WA
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Consistent quality service
I have serviced my 2017 Elantra here since I bought it here 60,000 miles ago. Never had any issues, service has always been quality, timely, and done with honesty. Robert Storseth knows me and my vehicle and always makes sure it is well taken care of.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Shera B.
Lewiston, ID
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Loyalty
The service I consistently receive, keeps me a loyal customer.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Making our customers happy is always our priority!