Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Curtis W.
Airway Heights, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Nice friendly people
Overall great experience would recommend to anyone thanks.

AP
Adam P.
Veradale, WA
Professional service
They were able to diagnose a major engine issue and they provided a completely new engine in my Sonata. They encouraged me to let them look at it because what I was describing might be a flaw and possibly fixable at no cost to me. It turned out it was covered and now I have my car back Bette than ever!

Chadrick M.
Spokane Valley, WA
03/05/2021 Category: Service
great service Robert was on it as usual!

VH
Victoria H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment
I thought I was having an electrical issue but the service agent pointed out that it was something that I could just fix at home and didn't charge me anything. I thought that was very nice since he could have worked on it a little bit and then charged me something if this was not a reputable place

Mead, WA
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great Service!

03/01/2021 Category: Service
Got everything done right on time.

Judith K.
Post Falls, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff and professional service
I have been a Spokane Hyundai customer for close to 15 years and I keep coming back because they have always provided excellent and professional service. Robert keeps me informed and involved with all the maintenance requirements. He makes important suggestions but never is pushy with it. He has always left that decision up to me and I sincerely appreciate that. I always feel my car and myself are in excellent hands. Thank you!!

KR
Kevin R.
Edwall, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly atmosphere, kept us informed
Very happy with the staff at Spokane Hyundai. They kept us informed of the status, followed up with a phone call upon completion. I recommend their service department.

Carl W.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Flawless customer service
I tried to make an appointment for a recall on my SUV. They didn’t have the parts yet, but promptly called me to schedule my appointment when they got them. I got in the next day and within a short hour I was completely taken care of and back on the road. Great service for my wonderful SUV.

Dean L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Great Service and Personnel
The service department is the best I've ever used. Nick, manage, Robert and Gavin go out of their way to ensure that your service is correct, completed within the budget and timeline quoted. If items arise, they discuss them with you clearly before completing them, even if they are a warranty or recall item. I have been served by this dealership since December 2007 and will continue to use them as long as I have my Hyundai.

Renton, WA
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service, knowledgeable and friendly!
The customer service level is top notch, easy and accommodating. I arrived early for my service appointment and they didn't blink an eye, they got me right in. They even completed the service earlier than anticipated, total bonus! Robert explained everything they had serviced with a complete step by step printout to take with me. I found it easy to understand, allowing me to get to know my own vehicle even better. I truly feel that they care about the health of my Hyundai as much as I do! It's not only refreshing it's very much appreciated, that's why I trust them!

TW
Timothy W.
Deer Park, WA
02/23/2021 Category: Service
These guys are great
Been shopping here for 15 years! Great value and service, highly recommend buying your next Hyundai here.

MJ
Marah J.
Sandpoint, ID
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Great Cars
Great car, great service and they have decent coffee 🎉🎉🎉

Jaylyn B.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Jaylyn’s Review
Hyundai always takes care of me and they have the best prices! Every time I take my car there for service they get it done quick and explain everything really well and always outstanding work!

Clarkston, WA
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Warranty replacement of recalled motor.
The service department at Spokane Hyundai, in particular Robert Storseth, was amazing. They repeatedly went above and beyond in taking care of my car and answering my questions.