Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Solid work
Always do what they say they will for the price they quoted
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated!

Kara M.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever!
Robert Storseth is the best service adviser I have ever encountered. He went above and beyond his job to help me with the insurance claim for the damage on my vehicle. The insurance wanted me to take my car to one of their approved shops but I wouldn’t budge because I knew I would get the best service and work at Spokane Hyundai... and I did! I also want to add that never did I feel like I was treated differently as a woman and all women know that we are often lied to or taken advantage of at car shops. Spokane Hyundai treats ALL of their clients equally with kindness and honesty. Thank you!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey!

DF
Dawn F.
06/12/2019
TJ was my sales associate
TJ went above and beyond. He even came in on his day off to complete the transaction. The dealership also provided me with excellent care to ensure my buying experience was positive. I love my Santa Fe and highly recommend checking out Spokane Hyundai

ME
Marcie E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
AWESOME
My service consultant Robert is wonderful. He makes you feel like you are the only customer around as he spends time explaining everything to you without being rushed.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always great Service
Spokane Hyundai has been nothing but fabulous for me, going to the extra mile to make sure I'm taken care while they service my car and making sure to either drive me or secure a rental for the day for me.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated!

Ben B.
Moscow, ID
Good Regular Visit
Timely and clean
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Your feedback will help us improve in the future! We appreciate you coming to our dealership.

Jeffrey G.
Hayden, ID
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt, courteous.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated!

TP
Tommy P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Attitude
Great employees
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Making our customers happy is always our priority!

SL
Sarah L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Good so far
The service was great. I was in and out in about an hour which was awesome. I will continue to bring my car here for mantiance since I bought the car here and it's convienent. I would probably recommend them...only hesitate because I haven't had the car long and it's my first hyundai.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

Deborah C.
Rathdrum, ID
Great Service!
The technicians noticed an oil leak when I got an oil change a few weeks ago. They are trying to locate the problem. These guys take good care of me!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Joy A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
It is always so easy to book an appointment and the service staff is always friendly and helpful!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated! Thank you so much for taking our survey!

Joseph K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Personalized customer service
Robert in the service department is particularly attentive and helpful. He did research on my problem and got my part under warranty. Service with a smile.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated!

TW
Thomas W.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Free tires for life warranty
Alex in your service department is awesome at explaining things and listening to your concerns and making customer feel like you care
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Making our customers happy is always our priority!

PH
Phillip H.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
Alex is a great service adviser
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

BK
Becky K.
WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful service
Thank you for all your help and the great detailing done on my car. Everyone was very helpful and kind.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

Amber M.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Robert in maintenance is excellent! Spokane valley Hyundai always gives me fast and reliable service!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

RA
Robert A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient and professional service
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Joan F.
they did good job .
service was great !!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

TL
Tawnja L.
Renton, WA
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!!!
The reason I put likely will is because I don't live in Spokane or I diffenitly would!! Thanks for all you do!!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

JZ
Jacqueline Z.
Chattaroy, WA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019 Category: Service
I went in because my ac was not working. They had the part necessary and were able to fix it that day. Their courtesy shuttle took us to the mall so we could get lunch and picked us up when we were done. I really appreciated this as both myself and my husband need to eat on a schedule. They were welcoming and very courteous.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated.