JV

Tina V.
Bridgeport, WA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Thanks for always giving my car great service and being so friendly.

LR
Louise R.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
My service rep was very friendly, always smiling and pleasant to work with, as well as being knowledgeable about my SUV.

Cindy B.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2018 Category: Service
You always have to leave your vehicle unless it is for a quick oil change.
You can never get your vehicle worked on right away even if you know what is wrong with it.
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Cindy,
Thank you for the feedback. I have met with the Advisor and Tech this morning. I do apoligize for missing the ball on the bulbs. I am gladly willing to take care of the cost for those I know its not much but we did miss it. Also If you can reach me by email or text I would like to take care of some of the recommended services for you at no charge! I am will to do the brake fluid flush and Fuel injection service. I know you stated you dont have trust in us but I would love to gain that back. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me.

San Jose, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Great service;
I really trustedJared. Came all the way from Calif for auto repair as and maintenance for years. Now In really impressed with Alex.great people skills! You are all great;

Tonasket, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Goid experience
Was impressed by fast and very friendly service. Only disappointment was that my car was not washed and vacuumed. Every other place that has serviced one of my cars has provided this complimentary service.

NB
Nadine B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nadine
I was very happy with my service.

Robert S.
Robert in service
Robert is the best if not for robert we would not come there keep him there you guys are blessed to have him he needs a raise should be the manager

Delores H.
Deer Park, WA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, and answered all my questions, the place was very clean..enjoyed my time Delores H.
Ive never had such good treatment since ive bought my car in 2013, the service people were great and the office help also , couldnt have been treated better..Delores Hutchinson

Carl M.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
service
The price has gone up and now no wash. and what happened to the popcorn machine?? The service is great and the service manger is the best along with the people that check you in, Been coming every two or three months for five or six years and the shop is run better now than ever.

Daniel H.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the survey!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2018 Category: Service
I don't want to write a review
Yada yada yada
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for giving us the review even though you didn't want to! Means alot to every employee here. Again thank you !

Seattle, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
As a middle aged single woman, I've experienced a lot of condescenion from the auto industry. But Robert at Spokane Hyundai has been absolutely wonderful, friendly, and trustworthy every time I've taken my Hyundai in for service. And that's saying a lot since I'm not, ahem, the best at maintaining my ride. Thank you Robert and Spokane Hyundai!
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! Robert strives to be the best! See you next time!

Mead, WA
2008 Hyundai Accent
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Came in for an oil change and found I needed a tune up so did it while I was there and there were very fast.
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the feedback and kind words!

GM
Gary M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Consistent service
We've had great, consistent service from this dealer for the past 10 years!
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you Gary for the kind words and survey score!

Tom B.
Sprague, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2018 Category: Service
customer service Sherry Jamal Robert Alex
Yes I would
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the survey and feedback!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I have been bringing my Hyundai to Larry H Miller for about 6 years. They are always friendly and take good care of the car.
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the survey and feedback!

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
It was great

Thank you for survey!

Larry S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Very good job in and out at a reasonable time
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for your survey, Larry!

Lynn Krein
Customer Relations
lynn.krein@spokanehyundai.net

KE
Kathy E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Very attention and efficient service!
Glad to see new ownership of this dealership.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Kathy! Our new owners are the best!

Lynn Krein