RL
Richard L.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/13/2020 Category: Service
The oil change and wheel alignment were completed on time as promised. The crew was friendly and we were welcome even though we were in the middle of the virus challange.

ED
Eileen D.
ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Great place
The work was done in a very timely matter.
The staff is excellent. Efficient, friendly and point on for service.
Love going there —miss seeing Cheri.
Robert is really on top of things and very organized,

Charlene S.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service department!
I love my Hyundai Tucson and I love the service I receive when I visit their service department. Robert is the BEST!

Scott H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Visor issue
We went in to have the driver's side visor checked because it was loose and wouldn't stay where it was put. They checked it out quickly and had to order a new visor for it. Unfortunately the visor was on backorder but we will get a call when it comes in so we can come back to get the new one installed.

AF
Anthony F.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2020 Category: Service
This place has great customer service

Dee-Andra S.
Loon Lake, WA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
They treat you like you matter
The service department always takes great care of me. Nick, Robert, and the crew are great!
Over the 8+ years I have been coming here I have to say the new owners are my favorite.
They make you feel like more than just a car sale, they treat you like you are important to them.
Highly recommended!

Martha L.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Use Spokane Hyundai
Robert is my service coordinator. I discuss all my needs and concerns with him. He has never recommended more than was required to maintain my car. Service is always completed in a timely fashion. He reviews my records to determine what needs to be done.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated.

NK
Nellie K.
The best
The people and their excellent service make them one of the best. Go out of their way to see that u are treated fairly

Job well done
Excellent timing & work, job well done.
ROBERT s. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

hello Nellie this is Robert at hyundai i will send you a rescore as i believe you didnt mean to score 1 star. we strive for 5 star service thank you have a great day

Christopher S.
Four Lakes, WA
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Smooth and expedited the service quickly!
They were ready for me when I showed up to my appointment.
The drop off was seamless and the car got fixed and ready to go quicker than the original estimated time.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

We appreciate you coming to our dealership! Making our customers happy is always our priority.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Everyone in the maintenance department deserves a raise. Phenomenal people.
Never been disappointed from the fine workers in the shop!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy!

2012 Hyundai Accent
Friendly
Great new procedures!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated.

Matthew H.
Reliable Service, Friendly Staff, & Fair Prices
I had my brakes completely redone (new pads & rotors on all 4 wheels) for just under $900 on my 2012 Sonata. As always, the price was less than my own professional estimate. I have found them to be consistently friendly, honest, and helpful. They always seem to want to same me money, when possible, but not if saving money is going to hurt my car's performance. I am highly impressed with their professionalism, great work, and friendliness.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership! We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

VB
Vitaliy B.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Nice and quick service
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

RK
Robbin K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
From purchasing car & maintenance excellent service!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Chadrick M.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Fast reliable service safe and fantastic employees
Love taking my car to Hyundai for service! Fast easy and they know what they are doing!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Making our customers happy is always our priority!