Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Joy L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
The experience all around met my expectations and everyone was positive, friendly.and provided excellent service in an efficient manner! I’ll be back!

BA
Bradley A.
Deer Park, WA
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service staff
Every time I go to Spokane Hyundai for service on my Tucson, I’m pleased. The staff is friendly and competent. The service is done correctly the first time. My car is always ready before the time promised. The dealership is clean.

04/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly with quick efficient work done
My experience was good, personnel was friendly and efficient. It was done quickly and explained in a very understandable way.

Newport, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/28/2021 Category: Service

Greenacres, WA
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly, service lounge clean, offered a free ride, service done almost on time

BA
Bradley A.
Deer Park, WA
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Spokane Hyundai is great!
Every time I go to the dealership the staff and service personnel are friendly, efficient and helpful. The dealership is clean.

Thomas B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Confidence
Robert has been taking care of my car for many years and I trust his recommendations.
Convenient, efficient, friendly, knowledgeable

Colbert, WA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
They treated me very well, friendly and prompt service.

Casandra S.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Outstanding service. Robert helped me, he was great. I had to bring both of my kids along due to a scheduling error on my end and I was in and out of quickly and without issue which is a huge win when you bring your kids!

Jerald B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2021 Category: Service
2009 Santa Fe maintenance.
I was surprised to see a 4.9 score was given some of the questions didn’t pertain to the maintenance/ repair. The score should be higher. The service department is one of the best in Spokane. We needed our Santa Fe maintenances as it spent time in storage and we needed our vehicle to be used in short order. They completed all repairs and more then what was scheduled for, on Time . It’s running great. I like to thank the service department for the effort and care they put into it. Thank you again. You got a score of 5.0 in our book. When people recommend a specific auto dealership only after they know the person isn’t looking for a specific vehicle like a Porsche etc. There for I only score it as a 9 out of 10. We can’t Always recommend a great shop if they are looking at something different. The service department is awesome. Thank you again. Have a great day.

Devin W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Robert is really great, makes me feel like family, not just another dollar sign, always quick and efficient work. Will always be back.

LW
Lyle W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/03/2021 Category: Service
routine maintenance
pick up and return service is excellent

Michael B.
Airway Heights, WA
04/01/2021 Category: Service
The only complaint I have is that it is not handicapped friendly for those in wheelchairs.
When servicing your car you have to go down steps to get to the customer waiting area . Wheelchairs have to go around outside to get to the waiting area or wait in the show room.

GH
Guy H.
Robert Service Manager
Robert is the best. Knows what needs to be done and has an exceptional personality that makes the dealership a great place to have your car serviced.

SF
Steven F.
Latah, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Another oil change
oil change and tire rotation in less than 1 hour, always nice.