Overall Rating 2.71429/5Overall Rating 2.71429/5rating 2.71429rating 2.71429rating 2.71429

Abbas B.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Changing transmission fluid/Brake fluid/fixing the power steering knocking noise.
see previous notes.
Alex K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk with Alex. We hope that we can get this taken care of for you.

EL
Elizabeth L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
As soon as I stepped out of the car into the service depot I was greeted by my name. It was obvious the service team took time to review their incoming spots and were ready to service my car! He told me a summary of what was done last time and what to expect for this scheduled service. (Oil change and recall sensor fix)
I have purchased my last two vehicles from this dealership (new) and have always had my cars serviced here. I have been a customer for 8 years now. You have NEVER disappointed me.
I am a customer experience strategist that assists companies with becoming customer centric. So you might imagine I may be a little more critical than some other customers. Your service dept. has a knack for making this customer feel valued! Well done!

WM
William M.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
Great customer service!
Brought my 2017 Tucson in on a Friday afternoon to get the hitch wiring fixed on Saturday morning. U-Haul did the work on contract with the dealer and shoddy would be a kind assessment of their work. Instead of making me deal with U-Haul again, the staff took care of routing the loose wiring and cleaning it all up so it at least looked good. They also found that I was missing a small part on the exhaust system and fixed that as well. To top it all off, they got the vehicle back to me before they closed on Friday evening which meant that I got my Saturday back. I will definitely be using this shop and dealership exclusively.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
easy peasy
great service, reliable and simple to work with and easy drop off and pick up

Jayme G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fantastic Service
Always great, reliable and honest service provided by professional, friendly and helpful staff.

Brenden S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great
Did an excellent job ,thank you

David W.
WA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great people to work with
Great service, great people to work with

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Came in for an oil change - half hour later my car was ready. Faster than Jiffy Lube and they didn't try to sell me any filters.

RK
Ronald K.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice friendly customer service.
I expected a complimentary car wash after my 22.5K mi service and it was not available nor was a "raincheck" offered. Was NOT pleased that they told me at write-up that an alignment would be done (like it was standard for this mileage maintenance) and my owner's maintenance log does not say anything about having to do an alignment. I found this out later.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Your feedback will help us improve in the future. We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

Ronald S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Center
Did a great job faster than anticipated
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

BR
Brittany R.
Post Falls, ID
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Had an appointment at 3 but they were able to get my car done much earlier! The help and service was fast and friendly
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate your feedback.

WP
Wende P.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Sales and Service
All my questions and/or concerns answered and taken care of easily. This is a great team. Thank you Hyundai!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
They pay attention to the details and keep me informed of my car's needs.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

JE
Judith E.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff is knowledgeable and does very good work.

Sherry W.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change & service
Customer service was thorough and professional. A noise problem was properly investigated and followup was offered. Great place to service your vehicle!!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

FA
Frank A.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Friendly people and helpful
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

We appreciate you coming to our dealership. Making our customers happy is always our priority!

Richard C.
Mead, WA
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual.
Every time I have taken my vehicles in for service the work is done in a timely manner and good interface with everyone you need to deal with. Most of the time the service is completed ahead of the estimated time. Always pleased with the service.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated!

Greenacres, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil changes
Great service for a reasonably priced oil change

HR
Harry R.
Alright
Not as bad as I thought. More expensive then I thought.

GM
Gary M.
Otis Orchards, WA
Friendly, courteous, fast
What to say. the service dept is great
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Making our customers happy is always our priority!