Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GM
Guy M.
Post Falls, ID
Friendly, Efficient and Effective
Fastest oil change service I have ever received...and I even had the cabin air filter replaced!

DF
Don F.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
?
Robert the service writer was very professional and informative I appreciated the way I was treated , he did a very good job. I will continue to have my service and mechanical work done at this dealership.

BK
Becky K.
Chattaroy, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I’ve grown accustomed to Robert in the Service Department’s excellent customer service. He goes out of his way to be professionally helpful.

Ione, WA
LeeAnn Curry
Great customer service!
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for your service and survey!

KW
Kenneth W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Flexible Service
We had set up an appointment for a major service. We arrived before the scheduled time and upon arrival determined only a minor service was necessary. They quickly took care of our car and had un on our way before the time of our scheduled appointment. Thank you for the fast and flexible service.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words, Kenneth!

Ronald S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent job & was done way ahead of estimatr
JORDAN A M. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the service and survey!

LN
Lester N.
Chattaroy, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Service on Santa Fe
I was pleased to get the service work done in such a short time. Everybody was extremely friendly. I was surprised that the work done was cheaper than I expected.
JORDAN A M. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Muriel S.
Pullman, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
understanding and care
I was taken care of right away and care started on time. There was no pressure to do more that day.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words, Muriel!

MJ
Mary J.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and fast service!!
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words, Mary!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Number one reason I bought this Hyyndai was the service department--and I haven't been dissapointed.
I love dealing with this business because the people involved are friendly, trustworthy and knowledgeable. I didn't think the dealership could get any better, but the new owners seem determined to make it so. The people in the service department are on top of everything and make servicing my car a pleasure.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words!

Deborah C.
Rathdrum, ID
Great Service!
Spokane Hyundai is very convenient....across the street from my work. All the employees...from the receptionist to service guys to parts department...are super friendly and professional. Service is quick. And they ate very flexible with appointments.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and kind words, Deborah!

SR
Stacey R.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Quick
Waiting area comfortable
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey, Stacey!

2014 Hyundai Azera
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable about my car and service. Also great location for me.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey!

JO
Joshua O.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great. Fast Service
They are always very nice and helpful.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey, Joshua!

VF
Victor F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
review
they take good care of my cars
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for your survey, Victor!

KT
Karen T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Extremely customer service oriented
Robert was quick to greet me and check my car in, even though I was an hour early for my appointment. The new headlights were installed quickly and efficiently. I was very pleased.
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

No comment
LYNN M K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Fantastic service
The dealership has a friendly staff which made my overall experience better. I was given great updates on the progress of the service being performed on my vehicle.
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the survey!

SK
Stephanie K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Robert & his service techs consistently do a great job. They get the job done quickly. Checkin is efficient. My recent trip was just an oil change. He prepared me that the next up will be my 60,000 mile service and estimated the cost for me. Very thoughtful!
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the service and survey!

MJ
Melannie J.
Usk, WA
Maintenence Appointment
Everything I asked them to do, they did. I did not give a 5 star review because nobody went over the inspection with me and they missed the very obvious broken headlight. If they had mentioned it to me (I forgot), I would have not only paid to have it fixed right there, but I would have been impressed with them going above and beyond to take of me and my vehicle.
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the feedback!