Jaylyn B.
My experience with Hyundai
The personnel treated me with respect and took GREAT care of myself and my vehicle. They helped me with all my needs and got everything that I needed done with ease and in a timely manner!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

TC
Terry C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always great service
Always happy with their service and Robert always takes great care of my needs
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey!

OD
Ousman D.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
My wife and I highly recommend Spokane Hyundai to everyone. Anytime we go to the office we feel so welcome like home and the staffs would carefully listen to our concerns.. there’s a nice Guy at service center unfortunately I forgot his name but he’s really really awesome..
Oh ya here’s what Spokane Hyundai looks like 👌
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one!

AK
Very good service
Keep up the good work.
Andy Knox
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Melanie S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2020 Category: Service
I’ve been a Toyota owner for years of gone to Larry H Miller Toyota downtown Spokane and I have never had as good of service as I’ve had here at Spokane Hyundai. They were friendly and quick and did not make me wait for a different person to help them when they weren’t doing anything. This is the experience I have at LHM it was frustrating.
Thank you for being awesome! By the way I do like my new Hyundai :)
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Your kind words are much appreciated. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy! We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

ED
Eileen D.
ID
10/14/2020 Category: Service
The people
From sales people, scheduling and service the people are outstanding.
Always enjoy doing there.
Long walk from service to waiting area though when you have a foot problem.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one! Thank you so much for taking our survey, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Walla Walla, WA
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Personnel.
Kudo's to Kim for being caring and helped me in a time of need. Thanks to Robert S. for being so caring
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated.

AC
Andrew C.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Issues resolved
The issues I had have been addressed by the dealership to my satisfaction.

Unhappy
All my previous experiences with this dealership have been good. This time they skewed up.
ROBERT s. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Andrew im sorry to hear about your poor experience  on last visit i do apologize for this it should not have happened we have taken proper steps to ensure this doesnt happen agai thank you for being a loyal hyundai customer we value you and your business

CK
Caroline K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department is Excellent
Four years ago, I purchased my first Hyundai. I am now a loyal customer and plan to buy my next car from the dealership in Spokane Valley. What really sold me? The service department is exceptional. I am always welcomed and treated with respect. I put many miles on my car and Robert helps me prioritize my car maintenance needs so I can take care of my vehicle within my budget. Kim drives me home and back in a timely manner, so I can work while my car is serviced. Thank you, Hyundai Service Department!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Your kind words are much appreciated. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy! Thank you so much for coming to our dealership!

10/03/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
Quick and helpful plus good people working to fix what needs to be fixed.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2020 Category: Service
The People make Spokane Hyundai AMAZING!
I cannot say enough. You guys are amazing.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for the great review! :)

VE
Vern E.
Liberty Lake, WA
10/01/2020 Category: Service
The personnel
I was more than please with them. Went out of their way to help two old people. My husband can't get around to well so I do all the driving and we both were there. Was pleased with it all.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. When our customers are happy, it makes us happy!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Service LOF/Alignment/In cabin air filter
Overall satisfied. Service dept is a bit pricey as an in cabin air filter replacement is $79.99, and I replaced it myself for $15.00. Quality of workmanship is above average and would recommend this dept for quality. Aside from the high cost and overhead I am satisfied.
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for filling out our survey. 79.95 does include the replacement of the Engine Air filter and Cabin Air filter. We do appreciate coming to us and hope to help you in the future!

Nick Crider

Bonners Ferry, ID
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/28/2020 Category: Service
First car service.
The car got it's first service and tire rotation. Check in was great. Listened to every question I had. Was able to answer them all. All the employees I saw that day was friendly and made me feel like a long lost friend. Was a very nice feeling. I love my car.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one! Your kind words are much appreciated.

MT
Marit T.
Pullman, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2020 Category: Service
All Around Great Experience
From setting up my appointment to getting my car back everything went smoothly. The staff was very friendly, explained what was going on in great detail (in a way I could understand), and got my car back to me within two hours of dropping it off! I was nervous about the appointment because it was a recall on my car, but they assured me they took care of it, and I will be good to go!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.