Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Marsha M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
People who work here
The guys in service (Robert and Alex) even in sells and the person who takes my money lol. Everyone is very nice.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
very prompt for appointments and service. Everyone is always very friendly and helpful.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated! We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Michael B.
Clarkston, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Efficient,courteous and excellent communication.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. Thank you so much for coming to our dealership!

RT
Richard T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Always courteous and competent service
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! Your kind words are much appreciated.

CL
Cassandra L.
Newman Lake, WA
11/10/2019
We recently traded in our 2011 Sonata for a 2019 Santa Fe. We had a wonderful experience working with Toni Cornell! She made sure every step along the way went smoothly. Toni you rock!

Carol S.
Chewelah, WA
11/10/2019
Wonderful experience
I had a very good experience working with Jordan. He was respectful and knowledgeable. Even though I did not end up buying a car from him, the follow-up of both Jordan and the management was excellent. Thanks Spokane Hyundai for a wonderful experience.

Maria M.
Moscow, ID
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Do Not Recommend
This place sucked Robert was rude thankfully Jacob helped!
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Maria,
    My name is Nick Crider and I am the Service Manager at Spokae Hyundai. I am so Sorry that you had so such a horrible service experience. I would love to be able to connect on the phone with you regard your experience and hopefully figure out what happened. PLEASE call me at your earliest convenience 509-944-3651

Juliane M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Exceptional
Great customer service and kept me informed of possible charges. Robert was great!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

Tom B.
Sprague, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone
everyone is great Sherri out front is great and Alex is great
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated!

AC
Andrew C.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service was way Quicker than stated. Can't do better than that.
Quick and fast. Friendly service staff. Only complaint is couldn't get the TV to work.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Making our customers happy is always our priority!

PB
Paulette B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there.
I absolutely love my Genesis. I felt that buying my car was an easy, relaxed, no pressure sale. I enjoy taking my vehicle back for service and saying hello to the guy who sold me the car and manager. I liked it so much I would enjoy working with that team anyday.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated, We appreciate you coming to our dealership!

Deer Park, WA
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Good customer service, friendly, answer questions,and are prompt in getting car in at scheduled time.
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Making our customers happy is always our priority!

JV
Jennifer V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Always Attentive
Took my car in for its first oil change and asked to have the deice sprayers checked. Robert made sure to tell me that there was a part recall and immediately checked the spray nozzles. They are adjusted too high and cause overspray all the way to the back window. The part replacement is time consuming and my sprayers cannot be adjusted so they ordered a new set for me and will call me to schedule a follow up. Alex helped me once my oil change was done and was quite entertaining and pleasant to speak with. Had a great experience as always. :)
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love Robert & Alex!!

Donald H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Robert provided great customer service.
See above
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!

WN
Walt N.
Post Falls, ID
10/24/2019
Outstanding dealership!
Heidi did an excellent job in helping with my used vehicle purchase. Would recommend her and this dealership to anyone for the best place to go to buy a car.

HR
Harry R.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Nice but...
Great service, but when I got in my car it smelled like pot. I am cool with weed but not in my car. Serve person must have had a dank nug in his pocket. Had to air the car out.
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank You for responding to our Survey. We hope to contine giving you good survice in the future!

JJ
Jim J.
10/22/2019
Toni Cornell was most helpful
Toni went way out of her way to help me. My home was robbed and my Hyundai was taken. When l called Spokane Hyundai Toni picked up and went way out of here way to help me deal with a difficult situation over the phone, and was able to help me and the Police locate my stolen car. I can not give Toni high enough praises for all of the time and effort she helped me with. I had the pleasure to met Toni a month ago while looking at new cars. She remembered me from that short interaction. There is no question as to which make, dealership, and most importantly which sales associate I will work with in buying my next car. Thank you Toni.

SA
Stephen A.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, plus Toni always says Hi when ever she see's me.
Excellent service.
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Stephen I appreciate you filling out our Survey!

Lewiston, ID
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2019 Category: Service
service and sales
service was great and so was the saleswoman!
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We appreciate your feedback!

KG
Kelly G.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff-- Robert and all the rest!
Robert took care of the issue I had with my Tucson until it was 100% fixed!
Great job-Great attitude!
ASHLEY N T., Warranty Admin from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy! Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!