Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Mary M.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people
He people are all friendly and helpful, I keep coming back because of the quality cars and service but mostly because the people make me feel like family.

Egg Harbor City, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Review your pricing
Parts pricing, and labor rates are extreme..
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Sorry for your recent negative service experience.

Brigantine, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
As I had an appointment, they took my car right in and I was out once oil change was done.

Joan H.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
They are always nice and helpful
I just trust them at Hyundai, they are always nice and my car runs great.

AD
April D.
New Gretna, NJ
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous staff in the service department. The service manager is very approachable and is an excellent listener

2017 Tucson transmission problems
Hyundai needs to fix the hesitation and clunk of rough downshifting
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Sorry for your recent negative service experience I will call you early next week.

LG
Leila G.
Northfield, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very informed of their job titles and information that I needed.
I was happy with the final outcome of the sale.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

James W.
Ocean View, NJ
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Not Pushy
I came in for an oil change and tire rotation and that's what I got . The service team didn't try to push anything else on me .
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

VC
Victor C.
Pleasantville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Mechanic
Need more schooling or replacement
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Sorry for your recent negative service experience.

Mary S.
Mays Landing, NJ
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Every thing has great overall but the Nanno
I’m bring back my car for the 3rd or 4th time as the Nanno is still a huge problem. It hasn’t do the job as originally was told it would do
Now I want my car restored whatever it takes but doing the Nanno again isn’t working
I await your reply. My salesperson is aware

ND
Nicole D.
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I always have a good experience here. Don’t have to wait long and Dominic is always so helpful . Thank u

Michael H.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Sport Hyundai Service Dept Is Exactly That...Service
This time was just like all the other times I have taken one of my cars to Sport for service. I was greeted with a sincere hello, I was asked what I wanted done to my car, the service writer informed me of service items that were due according to the recommended service schedule, we agreed on the work to be done, they gave me a ride to work, they did the work on my car as promised, and they charged me a fair price for the work done. Boring, yes. But I like that kind of boring. The End.

LC
Lynn C.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Staff is nice
Work gets done fast
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank You very much as always for the positive survey response.

Sheri S.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
GREAT STAFF AND QUICK SERVICE
Went in for regular service. My car was done quickly and they don't overcharge. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank You very much as always for the positive survey response.

AG
Anna G.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
The attention they gave me.
Anne. G
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

PS
Patricia S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2018 Category: Service
friendly, efficient, priced right
I feel safer driving my 'older' car because I know that it has been thoroughly checked........I will keep coming back.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Barbara H.
Mays Landing, NJ
Barbara
I people to have better communication with me and not have a dismissive attitude.

Justin T.
Lumberton, NJ
Fantastic Service
Car looks brand new, but there is a little paint missing on the driver's side front door. Nothing a little touch up paint won't fix though.
DOUGLAS W I., Service Manager from Sport Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Thank You very much for the positive survey respnse.

TV
Teresa V.
High Service standards
The service team at Hyundai always gives me the best service. Have never been disappointed.

NB
Nicola B.
Reading, PA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Not Happy with the Hyundai brand and will not recommend or buy my next car from you!
My NIGHTMARE Started On 4th of July heading home to Reading Pa.... the car completely shut off no signal no signs it just shut off while I was in traffic! I was completely shocked it was very hot outside so I didn’t know what it was or why it happened. I called roadside assistance through Hyundai they could not help me because I was on an expressway so the state police called a tow company called Guenthers in Pleasantville New Jersey (where I’m from) (was visiting family in Atlantic City) they came and towed the car and the next day looked at it and said it was the ENGINE! I ended up calling my dealership where I bought the car which was Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown Pa. Well let me just tell you they were rude and basically told me because I went over the warranty miles by 507 miles (I was at 120,507) that I’d have to buy an engine myself and have the car fixed. Upset, crying, and frustrated I called Hyundai headquarters who said the same thing. But they told me to have it towed to Sport Hyundai Dodge in Egg Harbor Twp NJ...well let me say Bruce was a COMPLETE GOD SEND! He Said don’t worry about anything we will get you a new engine and give you a rental car too...he that they would pay $30 a day I’d have to pay $10...they had my car 2 1/2 weeks but it wasn’t the waiting of the car it was the kindness and understanding he and his employees displayed! Even Enterprise was great.... upgraded me to an SUV HYUNDAI SANTE FE! Overall Bruce, Guenthers Towing, and Enterprise made this NIGHTMARE better for me and I thank them from the bottom of my heart but I will not buy my 3rd Hyundai from this company. I did NOT like how I was treated at ALL! Especially by Colonial Hyundai of Downingtown Pennsylvania!

Dawn H.
Hackettstown, NJ
07/26/2018 Category: Service
This dealer went out of their way to make a difficult situation bearable
I dealt with many people at Sport Hyundai, most often Dominick. He was very professional and courteous and took note of my unique situation. My car needed an engine replacement and Dominick went out of his way to make sure I had a comfortable replacement car and I was kept well informed of the status of the replacement engine. He did a great job of diffusing a volatile situation and I would recommend this dealer to all. Great job.