SF
Sean F.
Santa Clara, CA
Kia Optima
02/11/2020
Unsatisfied with the after care of the vehicle (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

TN
TUHAI N.
Toyota CAMRY SE
12/07/2016
I was rear ended. Took my car to Fix Auto. Other party's insurance was reimbursement status, sent me a check to use at Fix Auto. Fix Auto had a delay, and made me pay out of my pocket 50 percent to retrieve my car back. No one from the body shop or the insurance explained or contacted me about this. There was no communication about this.

MANJAYA H.
Cupertino, CA
Lexus ES 300
08/03/2016
The shop got locked out of the car and used a wire to unlock the car. During this process, they left a large scratch on the car. The shop initially denied responsibility for the scratch but I took it back and the general manager said he would look into it so I'm waiting to hear back. I didn't appreciate that they tried to deny that they didn't cause the scratch. Overall it was not a good experience.

NT
Nary T.
07/13/2016
Nary Tan
A front desk clerk was rude, bad customer service. Becky the inspector was not helpful, very rude. They didn't take good care of my car. While my car was in their shop they made my car window shield cracks. It didnt have any rock chip when I dropped my car off in their shop to fix a bumper. They are not reliable people . They are not take responsible for their mistakes. Do not fix your car there.

GI

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Toyota HIGHLANDER 4X2
01/14/2014
The bumper they used was after market and it didnt line up. They told me they would follow up with insurance and call me back and they never did. The front bumper did not include the parking lights and the the lights where the stick shift is does not work, They did not put the tire caps back on.

PL

CHRISTINE L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Other Model 3 RWD w/Mid-Range Battery
03/04/2020
slow af (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JILL R.
Mountain View, CA
Toyota CAMRY HYBRID
10/12/2016
I wasn't updated at all as to what was going on.

Justin G.
Ford FUSION SE HYBRID
07/23/2016
You went over your estimate by $800 and were 5 days late.

AG
ARTHUR G.
Lexus GS 350
07/07/2016
My car took forever to get repaired and it seemed to be a lack of communication between André and the claims adjuster. It was chaos with him.

DWAYNE/TERRY C.
Madera, CA
Jeep Cherokee
02/24/2013
they were able to get the job done... (Entered by customer via website)

PW
Patrick W.
Porsche Boxster
07/30/2020
Difficult to say. Just got the impression the shop was careless when it needs to be extra careful as a body shop (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JORGE T.
02/15/2019
Tap to enter comment no comment (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)