JIM C.

MARA K.
Salt Lake City, UT
Toyota Tundra
01/09/2019
Wonderful customer service, honest.
Even though the work I needed done on my truck costed more than I initially thought. These guys did everything in their power to make it an easy and cheaper fix. My truck feels much safer to drive now. They always called and updated me before doing anything new on it. I felt as if I were a part of the family, Scott and his team are highly recomended in my opinion.

ASHLEY S.
Provo, UT
01/05/2019
I went in for an oil change and they didn’t try to sell me on anything I didn’t need which was awesome. They told me a couple problems my car had and the cheapest places to get it fixed which was also very awesome. My car feels like it runs better and everything

KW
Katie W.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Katie said they are fantastic, they listen and answer all her questions

CORTNI C.
Mazda CX-5
01/01/2019
They are always so friendly...
They always make you feel welcome . And they are always so friendly

AA
AMY A.
12/23/2018
Scott!!! Won’t go anywhere else!
We love the service and honesty provided to us by Scott!

HB
HEATHER B.
12/22/2018
Always a pleasant experience.
Car maintenance is never high on my list of things I enjoy, but ever since coming here the first time, I don’t dread it. Thank you for the fast and friendly service. The owner is great to talk to and is focused on driving his business by being customer focused. Thank you!

ET
ELVIN T.
Provo, UT
12/20/2018
Oil Change
The visit to Springville Tunex was fast and easy. Even Though I arrived late, Scott got me in asap and the crew did a good job on the car. Notification was given on car battery which was going to give us trouble in the near future and a new one with a five year warranty was installed. Honesty and dependable service at a reasonable price is why I go there. Thank You Tunex

Rodney B.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Rodney said this business always takes really good care of him. They give him a really good deal, and maybe even do some work for free. They have great service and do not charge too much. They are pretty accessible and give good advice.

Richard W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they very good in diagnosing the problem and in knowing what to do with it.

SK
Stanley K.
Orem, UT
Chevrolet Forward Control
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Stanley said the staff did a very good job taking care of his service needs.

CG
Carlos G.
Orem, UT
Nissan Sentra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said they have good service and really appreciate that they deliver his vehicle after service.

12/01/2018
These guys did amazing work for an awesome price. I got my JEEP back way faster than I thought I would. Thanks

SQ
SHELLEY Q.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/23/2018
Always friendly, never try to sell you something you don't need. Let them know I was on a deadline to get to work and they made it possible to get the work done for me to make it to work ok time

MARA H.
11/21/2018
Great Customer Service!
We have been trying to find a good trustworthy place to go for oil changes and glad we stopped in. Scott was great to work with and even went out of his way to look into some concerns I had. I look forward to getting our cars serviced there.

TW
TRACEY W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/21/2018
Customer Service/Quality Work
Most business strive to be GOOD. That's not Tunex of Springville. My observation is that Scott business goal is for EXCELLENCE! No doubt he will sustain EXCELLENCE for the next 15yrs plus.

Thanks for keeping me safe and for you honesty.

JASON P.
11/20/2018
Never again
Can’t multitask

Doug H.
Mazda Tribute
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Doug said this business always does good work for him.

AK
ALISON K.
11/17/2018
Overpriced
Normally I have no problems here but my regular guy wasn't on duty. This time my car needed extra service and a lot I could have done myself. Although I spoke to the mechanic I wasn't there. Had I known how much the labor would have cost me for 15 minutes of work, I would have definitely done it myself I was charge $252 for labor (not including parts) to put in a battery and install one windshield wiper. I've done this myself before in about 15 minutes. I expected to pay something for labor since they did it for me, but nothing even close to $252!!!

Stacy S.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said they are straightforward, prompt ,quick to respond and they didn't recommend unnecessary things.