GE
Gage E.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Gage said this business always provides good service, and Scott is really nice.

HL
HUGIE L.
Salem, UT
03/15/2019
Best car service in the area
Complete satisfaction as usual. Scott and his crew are the best. Would not bring our cars to be serviced to anyone else!! 😄

Provo, UT
Honda Civic Sdn
03/14/2019
Great People, Great Service
Great people to work with. Great service.

AA
AMY A.
03/10/2019
Amazing!
Scott and his staff always take care of us - we love them - we do not take our vehicles anywhere else

KL
Karen L.
Spring City, UT
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Karen said everything was perfect with her service. She also mentioned the staff members were efficient and pleasant.

WR
WILLY R.
Fairview, UT
Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2019
Great guys
There isn't a better place to get things on your vehicle. The guys really go out of there way to do things right.

TW
TRACEY W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/01/2019
Almost everyone knows me
Excellent customer service, skilled people and employees demonstrated satisfaction with their jobs.

REGINA H.
Mapleton, UT
Subaru Legacy
02/27/2019
Great Customer Service!
Every time I have been into Tunex, I have been treated well by Scott and his staff. They are all friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. They patiently answer my questions and always explain what’s going on with my vehicle, so I can understand. They
have made loyal customers out of our family. Thank you!

RICHARD C.
Chevrolet Forward Control
02/21/2019
In and out quickly and on time

Andrea S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said that the staff was very transparent and explained everything to her in a way that she was able to understand.

AG
Adrian G.
Audi TT
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Adrian said the service was easy and fast.

AK
ALISON K.
02/09/2019
Fast service
Scott is always amazing. He goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy with the work. I was in and out if there in ten minutes without an appointment.

02/06/2019
Scott at Tunex has always been very knowledgeable and helpful. I like how they do a Alignment check with the oil change.

SARA B.
02/05/2019
Quick & Personal
I had to drop my car off on a Sunday night, but they called me promptly the next morning and had my car ready to go by 4:30 that day. The serviceman I talked to was friendly, and very informative. He also looked for other problems my car was having, but didn't try and persuade me into buying/fixing unnecessary things.

BK
Byran K.
Ford Edge
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Byran's wife. She said the staff was friendly, accommodating, patient with her and answered all her questions.

DREW M.
Mapleton, UT
02/01/2019
Service you can trust.
A good mechanic is worth his weight in gold. I've heard that my whole life and it's true. Fact is, every employee I've met at Tunex of Springville is 24 karat; Scott, Andrea, Big Red, everybody! I was so impressed I bought them all pizza. Lol. I'm a customer for life.

TF
Todd F.
Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Todd said he will recommend this business for service.

ST
SCOTT T.
01/30/2019
Though and fast. Like the way we were treated.
As we said above, you were great!

KK
KATIE K.
01/27/2019
I have fast service I called on a Friday morning and within a couple of hours my brakes were done. I will be back for a lube job when it’s time.

Salem, UT
01/18/2019
Best place to have your car serviced!!
We have always been very satisfied with everyone at the Springville Tunex. Great service. The staff is very professional. Scott is the best and is always very honest with us. That is why we bring our vehicles to be serviced or repaired every time at this location!!