Adria B.
Nissan Rogue
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Adria said the staff were fast professional and courteous.

JIM C.
10/21/2020
Friendly courteous staff

SN
Sam N.
Lehi, UT
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Sam said the service was excellent.

KC
Kenneth C.
Garrison, UT
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business was able to get his car in quickly, got service done quickly, and seem to do a good job.

CA
Celeste A.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Celeste said the staff are always friendly, very accommodating and they did a really good job.

Camille H.
Payson, UT
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Camille said she always loves them. They are always great with customer service. They are very honest. He's just very good. She tells them what she can afford and what she can't afford.

JACKIE P.
Provo, UT
Chevrolet Suburban
09/18/2020
Great job!
Friendly customer service and they got my vehicle right in for inspection. I love the on spot renewal!

JE
Jared E.
Mapleton, UT
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Jared said he goes to the business because of Scott. He said Scott communicates well and keep him in the loop while the service is going on.

Salem, UT
Toyota Avalon
09/12/2020
Satisfied
They did what they say they would do in the time they said they would. Very pleasant and helpful .

WH
Wyatt H.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Wyatt said he always goes to the business and they do a good job.

SF
Samasoni F.
09/06/2020
Great customer service!
My family has now been living in Springville for three years. I have been looking for a shop for my family vehicles to take to for maintenance done. I bought a 2006 Ford F-150 this year and had a leak on the pinion seal. I called pretty much every shop in Provo and Springville area to get an affordable price, and man their prices were crazy high for just replacing a pinion seal😳. Then I remembered I drove by one time and saw the Tunex shop in Springville and I thought ok I will call this place. In my surprise they were honest and front with me about the price. Really helpful and stick to what the price they told me. I am now make this shop my family shop and highly recommend to anybody else.

WE
WAYNE E.
Provo, UT
Plymouth Neon
09/06/2020
Repairs to clutch and shifting on plymouth neon
Scott and his crew did a great job as always in fixing my neon. It drives better than it has for years and the cost was very reasonable.

STEFFANI W.
Kia Soul
09/05/2020
Saved us money
I continue to be impressed with this place. We were told by two places the alternator was bad on our Kia and needed replaced. Scott said he wanted to check it out before replacing. He called us two hours later and said the alternator was working fine- we just needed a battery! We were prepared to spend much more. I am impressed with the honesty of this business.

JAMES D.
Salt Lake City, UT
09/01/2020
Excellent Shop
Clay helped get my truck into the shop from where my warranty company dropped it off. They immediately diagnosed the problem and explained what needed to be done to fix it. Very friendly staff and knowledgeable about my Ford diesel. Prices were more than fair for the work done.
Highly recommend

08/31/2020
Great every time.
We have brought our cars here for many years. Recently we had some problems with the alternator on our car. Scott and his crew were able to fix it quickly. Scott the manager is a great guy. Fair prices and we don’t feel taken advantage of.