TE
Thomas E.
Ford Edge
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said they are always good, quick and fast.

John M.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
John said they did a great job and gave good service.

TAMI B.
03/02/2021
Consistently excellent customer service
I’ve been taking our 2 vehicles to the Springville Tunex for years for regular preventative maintenance and also for occasional repairs and other services as needed. They consistently go above and beyond in their customer service and do an excellent job taking care of all my car needs. Friendly, professional, honest, fair, and really helpful—I highly recommend them to anyone.

Salt Lake City, UT
03/01/2021
AAA
Tunex of Springville is a pretty good partner with AAA.
Andy was nice reaching out to me after I left the key in the box the previous night.
Mike kept me in the loop on diagnosis, etc.
Glad I followed up with Mike on the service tech's test drive after repairs.
Thank you Mike for sharing specifics.
Had some sticker shock but felt I was treated up front with everything.
Thank you.

SCOTT C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2021
I always like how friendly the staff is and he helpful they are !! They always get me in and out quick !! And are always honest!

TAWNEE S.
Kia Niro
Kindly Surprised
My sister referred me last year but I didn’t go. Then my son in law took their vehicle and I heard all the good things he said. When I dropped him off to pick up his car I made an appointment to get an oil change the next day. It was right at 8am when they opened. Everything was clean, people were friendly. Another customer in the lobby heard me say it was my first time there and he was like “you’ll love it here. They are the best.” I was barely there 30 minutes. Paid for my service and as I was walking out the door received a message with the details of my service for my records via text. The information was simple yet explained everything. I love how they handle their business and how I will get reminders and have access to the details of my service. Thank you to all those who worked that day. I felt valued.

CHARLOTTE B.

JEFF S.
Fairview, UT
02/25/2021
Prompt affordable service
The employees are always kind and considerate. The services they provide are always within their quotes the service is of the highest quality and completed in a timely manner

TD
Ty D.
Utah
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Ty said he hasn't had any issues since. They did a good job. They finished up on time like promised.

BW
Bruce W.
Goshen, UT
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Bruce said they are great at this business, great customer service, friendly, nonjudgmental, quick, willing to accommodate, willing to stay open late in one instance, and it was a great experience, overall.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/19/2021
Greatest service support ever!
This is an incredible package! What a well tuned team. From friendly, professional front counter help at the beginning to professional follow up during the entire process. Replacing a turbo engine in a Mercedes Benz is not something that you would want to entrust to just anyone. This team nailed it!!! The technicians did a fabulous job. We could not be happier with this incredible experience. We look forward to a very long service relationship. We will be referring EVERYBODY to this repair facility.
Great service, great prices great experience!

NF
Nathan F.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Nathan said he went to this business for a bumper to bumper inspection for issues he had been having with the vehicle. The business could not pin point what was causing the issues.

DF
Dustin F.
Spanish Fork, UT
Mazda CX-9
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Dustin said he really trusts them to have expertise and knowledge to do a good job on his vehicles. He'll continue to keep using them.

DALE P.
Santaquin, UT
02/04/2021
Honest and efficient
I've had several instances at Tunex that have shown me that they are honest, efficient, friendly and do what's necessary and only what's necessary. They have even talked me out of doing something that wasn't needed more than once.

OM
OLIVER M.
Lehi, UT
Dodge Journey
02/03/2021
Great service always
I and my family have been using Scott at Tunex for the past 25 years or so and always have felt like he has been fair and honest and provides top notch service.