CP
CINDY P.
12/11/2018
I love my truck
You guys are now MY garage. You are always helpful and I believe honest. Sierra is always very kind and hospitable. Being able to get a ride home is a huge benefit. Thanks, you guys, for all that you do!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Cynthia Parker

Michael B.
Dodge Magnum
12/10/2018
Terrific work at honest, fair prices!!
I absolutely love my Dodge Magnum, and St. George Transmission & Automotive has helped me get over 225,000 miles on it. Their work is impeccable; they are always honest; and their prices are more than fair.

Mike B.

Julie P.
Ivins, UT
12/08/2018
Great customer service!
We have been bringing our cars to Saint George transmission for years. They have gone to bat for us and taking great care of us. They are thorough and trustworthy. And Ciera st the front desk is really great to work with!

Ronnie C.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/08/2018
Thorough in a timely manner
STG transmission is the place to go for all your automotive needs. I have an '86 Corvette that I've brought in a couple times. The crew has taken care of me and my vehicle each time. They do exactly what they say they're going to do with a quick turn around time with pricing that has pleasantly surprised me every time. I even brought the car in during the holidays and they got me back on the road extra speedy. They don't make you feel dumb when you ask questions. The crew takes their time to explain and make sure you feel comfortable with the car and the work they do. This is the only place I'll ever take my vehicles and the only place I'll ever recommend. Thank you, again. (PS: this is the only review I have ever written)

SA
Shirley A.
12/06/2018
Called heater air
They were able to fix my Silverado and flush out the radiator and the heating coil inside the cab and return my truck to me later that day.

DN
Dallin N.
Pontiac G6
12/01/2018
Fix leeks
They were very professional and did a good job on transmission.

DENNIS B.
11/28/2018
Thee Best!
I called yesterday and talked with Ryan, I was very stressed, my beloved jeep died. The Battery was dead. Ryan told me to bring it in and he would work on it. I did, and they arranged for a ride home for me. I felt very comfortable with the workmanship they did on my car. I am very satisfied with the way Ryan and his crew were. I'm very happy. It was done in a reasonable time.

Boden B.
Ford Expedition
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Boden said they did everything she needed.

KA
Keith A.
11/20/2018
Good to do business with
They have been my “go to” mechanical shop for years. They do quality work and are usually able to get to my car within a day or two. They seem to be expensive, but I don’t have a comparison since I have always used them.

11/16/2018
Prices a bit high
Free estimate is very nice but the repair prices are very high. I am having a transmission repair shop in SLC do the work. $3,600.00 at St. George Transmission and $2,200.00 for the same work in SLC. It was apples for apples.

Doug S.
Santa Clara, UT
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he would definitely recommend this business.

HN
Hortencia N.
Utah
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carlos. He said they treat people well, are honest , and that is why he goes there.

Shaun C.
Payson, UT
Ram Pickup
11/15/2018
Hypno Hick Truck
I was super frustrated when i arrived today at st
George auto. Transmission fluid EVERYWHERE! They got me right in and diagnosed it quickly. Wasnt as bad as i had imagined. They walked me through every step of the process. I would recommend them!

Chrysler Pacifica
11/15/2018
Very professional and polite
Happy with everything and they were fast

Josh C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they are quick, have good prices, and there are no problems with the vehicle.

TF
Tom F.
Kanab, UT
Volvo XC90
11/13/2018
These folks are friendly and professional.
They know how to diagnose and always get me in the road with my car feeling well taken care of.
I go out of my way to have them service my car and always feel it's worth the extra effort.

KIRK S.
Washington, UT
11/13/2018
Top Notch Service!
I'm sure most folks would rate transmission work right up there with dental visits. Everything is going well and then all of a sudden you are stranded dreading the impact on your wallet!

St.George Transmission takes the pain out of some serious repair work. These folks are the cream of the crop when it comes to service. Twice now I have brought them issues with my 2005 Tahoe and they went over and above the normal to get me back on the road in record time! I'm not a full time resident in the area and I depend on the truck to get work done. With over 210,000 miles this vehicle has been around the globe more than 8 times and St.George Transmission will send me around a few more times as well with the great work they performed. I would give them 10 stars!
Thanks again!

SA
Shirley A.
11/08/2018
Service was fantastic. They were able to get me in the very next day when I dropped in to their shop. The truck performance was perfect.They caught problems that I wasn’t aware of, which made me very happy that they took such good care of my Silverado truck.

JN
JALEEN N.
Henderson, NV
11/07/2018
Fast Friendly Service
Took my car right in within minutes- had a diagnosis very quickly and got it fixed within a few hours... Fast Friendly Service - I feel they are up front and honest about what is wrong with your car.

11/05/2018
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
From the beginning everything seemed great. I left my car there expecting them to fix it. I missed out on work due to no vehicle. They never called me for an update and my car was supposedly going to be done around 3:30 or 4pm. I have my friend drive me there, thinking they got it done and forgot to call. My wasn’t done and the part wasn’t in! They never called to tell me “hey we can’t do it today so you can pick up your car”. They offer a discount.
My husband takes it in the the next business day and it gets fixed but no discount. They applied on the next visit???!!!! What visit?!!! I’m not going back! I rather tow it to Las Vegas.