St George Transmission

Jack M. on 10/17/2017
Jack said he was happy with the service this business provided.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
David Z. on 10/17/2017
David said the staff treated him with honesty. He was happy with the great service they provided.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 05:48 PM
Dan D. on 10/05/2017
Dan said this business did the job and he is happy with their services. He has driven 300 miles and hasn't had any problems with his vehicle. He has been using them for years and did not see any reason to change. They are reliable and he likes their work. He will continue using them for his vehicle repairs.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
LARRY W. on 10/03/2017
"SGT is not limited to just transmissions. They are able to address the problems and fix them."
Excellent service. Repairs were made in a short time.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 06:20 AM
Neil S. on 09/29/2017
Neil said the service advisor was very helpful and accommodating at the business, and he has not had any problems with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Mitchell C. on 09/29/2017
Mitchell said his experience with this business was very good. They called him to update him on how things were going on with his vehicle. Everything worked out well.
Vehicle: Volvo 850
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
KRISTIN S. on 09/23/2017
"Not wanting to stay past closing?"
I brought my vehicle in and I could not leave it overnight as it is the only vehicle I have to get my son to and from school. I also had no way of getting home. After picking up my vehicle I starting having the problem that the mechanic had been trying to get all day. I called the shop and was told to bring the vehicle back and to not turn it off. I brought the van back and left running as asked. I told the tech that if he shut it off it would reset and it would not do what he had been looking for it to do all day. The vehicle would not shift out of first gear. He hooked up the computer and then he told me that it was in limp mode. He then shut off the vehicle and reset the whole thing. I left after he took it for yet another drive where it did not act up for him. The codes had been reset on the vehicle. I drove it home where not only did I have transmission issues again but the light came on again. I honestly think that had the tech actually listened to me then we may have been to actually diagnose the problem and I could have made a time to bring my vehicle back. Talking to a few other mechanics after this happened they told me that the computer could have been hooked up and the vehicle driven without being shut off and this could have been taken care of. The only reason that I will be bringing my vehicle back here is because I have no other option.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 10:11 PM
Allen C. on 09/22/2017
Allen said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Jonathon P. on 09/22/2017
Jonathan said the business figured out what they needed to know, and they charged what they said they would.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
JAKE C. on 09/20/2017
"Tranny issues"
Got the transmission issue diagnosed and back to me within a day, couldn't ask for much better.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 09:57 PM
TYLAR G. on 09/16/2017
"Wow-Great Family Shop"
Our son attends Dixie state & we drove from out of state to drop off his car for the semester & heard a clunk noise. Jesse & Ciera got our car in quickly, diagnosed & had our sons 71 Camaro fixed in a few hours & it was affordable. As parents we are glad to know there is a local family owned shop we can trust.. Thanks!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 09:25 AM
JO ANN R. on 09/14/2017
"Highly Recommend"
Prompt and friendly service, and they definitely guarantee their work.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 04:53 AM
Charles K. on 09/11/2017
Charles said he had a pretty intricate situation, and this business dealt with it easily. The staff communicated effectively.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Joe B. on 09/07/2017
"Truck repairs "
very professional both in the treatment of customers and in repairs. I don't worry about them doing something I don't need.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 06:49 AM
Randy M. on 09/03/2017
"Warranty Honored"
The team at St. George Transmission did a fantastic job warrantying their work. It's unusual to see a company take enough pride in their work to stand by it. Really appreciate them and their professionalism.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 10:04 AM
CHARLES P. on 09/02/2017
"Good Service"
All work was completed in a professional manner. Workers were friendly and answered all by questions. The work saved me $1,000 on he car purchase. Thanks, also for the free inspection paper.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 04:52 AM
CHRIS H. on 09/01/2017
"Love/Hate Relationship"
My transmission problems are always fixed to a very high standard at a great price. Sadly, my vehicles always leave with other problems that weren't there before. When I bring them up I'm greeted with a very uncomfortable silence and zero acceptance of responsibility. But I'll keep coming back because they do great trans work and are basically the only game in town. I recommend this business with caveats.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 08:21 AM
Gary B. on 08/25/2017
Spoke with Dorsey. She said they are happy to have the vehicle repaired and back with them.
Vehicle: Chrysler LHS
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Seth B. on 08/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Never Again "
A little over a year ago I had St George Transmission look at my F250 Power Stroke because my reverse wasn't working, they said my transmission was bad so I asked them for a new transmission, they told me that they can't get a new one but they could do a rebuild kit, for $4,000.00 with a one year warranty, so I took my truck in and they had it for over a week before I got it back, it seemed to be working fine until a few months later when I tried to pull a four hors trailer and noticed it would stay in 2nd gear, so I took it back and they had it for another week, I went back a got it, it worked just fine until I went to pull my travel trailer and noticed it was doing the same thing, took it in again and they supposedly fixed it again, until I went to pull my travel trailer again and the whole way up the mountain it wouldn't shift into 2nd and then the whole way down it wouldn't shift out of 2nd so I drove the rest of the way home going 35MPH when I got home realised reverse wasn't working, and now it's been a year so my warranty is up but I only pulled three times so I was unaware it was not working so this time I took it to American Car Car in Hurricane and they gave my a brand new transmission with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty for $4,700.00 and the truck runs better then ever
Service Date: 07/04/2016