Shane W.
West Jordan, UT
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Shane said that the place did an excellent job for them.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/20/2019

Shane, It was a pleasure being able to find the issue and correct it to keep you and your family safe.

Jordan B.
Scion xB
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said the business had great customer service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/20/2019

Jordan,
Even if it's just to save a trip to the DMV, we are here for all of your automotive needs.

GH
Greg H.
03/15/2019
Always trusted to do the job right.
Quick to complete service. Honest and caring. Trusted with all my vehicles and never disappointed
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/18/2019

Greg, Having customers like you remind us of why we are here.  Customer service and honesty backed by true unselfish actions go further than what you can say to someone.
Thank you for being you.
Rabbit

HW
HEATHER W.
Volvo C70
03/14/2019
Great Work on the Alignment!
Appointments are taken at moment's notice, mine was any way. Rabbit was very helpful and his office space is nice and clean. I would go back to Tunex next time.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/14/2019

Heather, We know that our customers schedules can be tight, so we always try to accommodate the best that we can.  We look forward to taking care of that beautiful Volvo.

Dodge Avenger
03/14/2019
Personable
They were very knowledgeable and careing. They looked deeper into my car and found things that other places had skipped for a long time. My dirty old filters showed that they had not been replaced until Tunex changed them. Very friendly staff that take pictures and write reviews about everything they do for your vehicle so you understand everything they did.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you! The team here at Tunex are glad that we were able to take care of your needs.  Using the philosophy of simple "Good Old Fashion Customer Service" is what we pride our selves in.  Certified technicians help as well.

Devon W.
03/08/2019
Their expertise in cars has paid off
Tunex was able to fix the issue with my car after another garage was unable to. They were able to tell me what the next part that may need repairing was without pushing extra purchases on me. I went during the lunch rush and did have to wait 25 minutes just to drop my car off as they were busy, but besides that it was a good experience. Their expertise has ensured I will go to them first for any future car issues.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/08/2019

Devin, We are glad that you were able to find us and experience the difference of a no pressure professional service station.  We will always strive to maintain our relationship and keep that service bar high.

CT
COLE T.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
03/08/2019
Timely and exceptional service.
I took my RV to Tunex expecting to spend a lot of money fixing an oil pump. Turns out it was not the oil pump but a sensor issue. The Tunex crew did an excellent job diagnosing what was really happening and getting the rig road worthy again.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/08/2019

Cole, we believe in taking the time to make sure what the issue is and repairing the known causes first.  As always we appreciate your continued trust in the team at TUNEX.

Miguel R.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said the staff at this business treated him well. The service was pretty good.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/06/2019

Miguel, Even repairing lighting issues on trailers the team here at Tunex is here for all of your repairs.  We are looking forward to taking care of all of your repairs.

LACEY B.
03/04/2019
Sticker ShOcK!
I took my 2016 Ford Escape in for a simple Oil Change on 3/1/19 (I had scheduled an appointment over the phone 2 days prior).
I was greeted as soon as I walked in the door, Wyatt was behind the counter and asking me for my Info since I was a first time customer.
There was a sign to my left at the counter that stated the Oil Change Prices... The Price I read for my Oil formula was at $45.00 (I'm Rounding UP), the service took roughly 45 Minutes (Which they told me it would be about that long), once it was done I received a text message giving me the information from the 24 point inspection. I went in to pay for it and they rang up my service and the total ended up being $98.03. That was NOT what I was expecting to pay, I thought okay MAYBE $55.00 at the most, but almost $100.00 for an Oil Change, that's a Bit High for someone that lives paycheck to paycheck and tries to budget my money well.

It would have been nice to be informed of this BEFORE the service was done, who in their right mind can afford a $100.00 oil change every 3,000 Miles or 3 Months (what ever comes first).

After knowing how much the oil change is, I will NOT be a repeat customer.
The guys were very polite and had great customer service, I had no issue there, however the Sticker Shock was enough to make me never want to return.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/04/2019

Lacey, I want to start off with an apology that must have been miscommunication.  I check often to verify that our oil change prices are comparable with other service shops.  Your Ford Escape requires Synthetic oil per the manufacturer specifications.  If we were to use non approved oil and there were an issue with your motor after, we would be responsible.
The oil that was used is not a 3,000 mile oil, it is a 7500 mile oil.  The cost is actually less per mile.  At the $45.00 oil change (Castrol GTX) it is .015 per mile, at the $80.00 oil change (Castrol Edge)(before taxes) it is .010 per mile.  1/2 cent per mile less.  Thats actually saves you money.
We hope that this apology helps for you to give us another try.  We pride ourselves on honesty and a professional service experience.

PC
PAUL C.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/28/2019
Friendly, Reliable service at resonable prices.
Tunex was recommended to me for Honda Service.
They set an appointment with me that afternoon and the work was done a few hours later. They do thorough diagnostics also and only recommend work that is needful to be done, which earned my trust.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/01/2019

Paul, Honesty is what we pride ourselves on.  I am glad that we were able to solve your issue the same day.  We look forward to seeing you again and earning a five star rating.

RN
Rebekah N.
Cedar City, UT
02/27/2019
Honest Open Communication
The guys here are honest. It's refreshing to know that you'll not only get the best care for your vehicle, but that you also won't be ripped off. I left knowing my car was given the work I requested, but also knew what other work I needed on it when I left. No pressure, just quotes on parts, and a smile out the door. I will definitely go back!

Rebekah,
We are glad that you found us.  We truley believe in customer service and working for our customer.

JORDAN B.
Dodge Charger
02/26/2019
I went for a simple oil leak and they took care of it quick and took pictures to show what happened and what they did to fix it. Doesn’t leave the customer guessing if he’s just been bamboozled...
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/27/2019

Jordan, this review makes me happly and pleased in so many ways. The first is to know that all of the new systems we have put in place are really appreciated. The second is to know that when the manager is out of town the employees and staff are following protocol because they also care and want to take care of the customers as well. Thank you so very much for entrusting the team at TUNEX with your vehicle. Thank you - Rabbit

Kaitlyn S.
Nissan Maxima
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlyn said they were really friendly. They took a long time. The oil change was pretty expensive.

Kaitlyn,
Thank you for your honest review.  I apologize, it did take longer for your oil change than normal.  That is not a normal time.  As far as pricing I check our oil change prices to make sure that we are in line with other oil change locations.  I see that we also replaced your cabin air filter and engine air filter that there were no labor charges on, just simply part of our service.  We look forward to you giving us another opportunity so that we can show you that we can do better.

JQ
JOSHUA Q.
Kia Rio
02/23/2019
Outstanding team!
My car was stuck in a parking lot and they called a tow truck guy to pick it up and drop it off at the shop and they fixed the problem of my car in no time! Having any car trouble? These guys are the ones you want to go to! They are very well trained, friendly people and take the time to fix your car! Fair pricing overall!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/25/2019

Joshua, Customer service is always our coal.  We are thankful for the great review.  With Dustin's knowledge we are glad that we could correct your security non starting issues.

GA
GLORI A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019
A place you can trust to stand behind what they do.
I come to town a few weeks of the year, and when I do I make sure I bring my car here for service. they fixed my a/c, but something went wrong later with it again, so they made sure they got to the root of the problem the next time I brought it in. I would trust anything to the manager. very courteous and caring, like a small town business relationship!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/22/2019

Glori, With your great personality , you make it so easy to love coming in to service our customers.  This is auto repair and it might not always be right the first time.  But we believe that the difference is how you are treated when something isn't right.
We look forward to our continued service relation.

Jodie M.
BMW 525i
02/21/2019
BMW 525i
My car sat for 2: year's and these guy's got my car up and running so I could drive back to Tucson Arizona.
I have family in town so when I am here in St George and need my car taken care of, these is the place I am coming to.
Rabbit and his crew are the best.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/22/2019

We were happy to be able to get your vintage BMW back up and going.  Thank you for the kind words and entrusting us with the tasks.
Again - Thank you - Rabbit

YJ
YETIVE J.
Ford Five Hundred
02/20/2019
I was treated as a regular customer and not some stupid woman
I was greeted promptly and in a friendly manner. My car was worked in quickly. The service and other estimate was done as fast as possible and very thorougly. The mechanic was knowledgeable and was able to locate the problem and give me an excellent estimate. For my money Tunex in Washington is the place to go.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/21/2019

Yetive, I am very glad that you had the opportunity to experience what Tunex and the staff are all about.  We look forward to a life long service relationship.

RANDY S.
Volkswagen Eos
02/17/2019
Superb Customer Service
We have several cars, all different makes and models, and I trust Tunex over any other service department. They have always been honest, reliable, and thorough.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/18/2019

Randy, thank you for the trust that you put into our technicians.  We all enjoy the wide variety of autos that you bring in.

GW
GREGG W.
02/15/2019
Always honest and good service
I have always had a good experience here. They sometimes are light on workers but they are a quality organization and I always know I am taken care of properly.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Gregg.  We believe in the lost art of good ol quality service.  We are waiting for or 3rd technician to finish his college automotive certifications and we cannot wait to have him here the full day instead of half.  The right technician is more important to us than a warm body.  As always we appreciate your loyal support in Tunex.

JY
Jeramie Y.
Mazda B2300
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeramie said the staff did fine, and they did a good job.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/18/2019

Jeramie,
As always we strive to go above and beyond for all of our customers.  We appreciate you entrusting us with all of your vehicles.  We will try harder for the 5 stars next time.