RANDY S.
Volkswagen Eos
02/17/2019
Superb Customer Service
We have several cars, all different makes and models, and I trust Tunex over any other service department. They have always been honest, reliable, and thorough.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/18/2019

Randy, thank you for the trust that you put into our technicians.  We all enjoy the wide variety of autos that you bring in.

GW
GREGG W.
Hurricane, UT
02/15/2019
Always honest and good service
I have always had a good experience here. They sometimes are light on workers but they are a quality organization and I always know I am taken care of properly.

JY
Jeramie Y.
Mazda B2300
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeramie said the staff did fine, and they did a good job.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/18/2019

Jeramie,
As always we strive to go above and beyond for all of our customers.  We appreciate you entrusting us with all of your vehicles.  We will try harder for the 5 stars next time.

ET
Ekaolga T.
Nissan Pickup
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Ekaolga said they have not found anybody that has more honesty, integrity and hard work than the business. She also said that Wyeth and his father are magnificent. They are interested in doing the work, gave good prices and they go out of their way to help if they cannot bring the vehicle to the business. They also said that they are senior citizens and consider the business as the most outstanding people they have met.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/13/2019

WOW!  Thank for for such a great recognition.  We always strive to treat all of our customers as we would like to be treated.  Our team still believes in SERVICE!

KD
KRISTI D.
Subaru Legacy
02/09/2019
Honest and Easy Going
I am impressed with the professionality and honesty at Tunex.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 02/11/2019

Kristi, Here at Tunex this is what we strive for.  Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us as well as your continued support.

V
Valued Customer
Hurricane, UT
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/28/2019
They don’t want my money
Took my van in to get worked on. I assumed it would be a big job but I simply can’t go too long without it. They had it for 2 days and told me I could pick it up because they “ had enough info to diagnose it without it being there” I thought that was weird.

I tried to pay for the time spent but Rabbit told me to wait till the process was done and they were confident they were able to nail the problem down.

That was About 2 months ago and I haven’t heard anything.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/29/2019

I apologize for the miscommunication.  I had sent you an email with the quotes attached.  I had not heard back from you and as many of my customers do not respond back when the repairs are on the larger expense side.  After the time involved I believed that you had made other plans for the van.  I do have the quotes together for you and I will be calling you directly.
Again,  I am very sorry for the miscommunication.  We would be happy to perform the repairs needed.

Toyota Camry Solara
01/24/2019
My kind of place
As always...just the best service. Accurate work and back what they promised.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the great comment.  We will always strive to keep up with technician training to keep up to date with all of the most current technology.

NM
Neil M.
Toquerville, UT
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Neil said the business has always provided good service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/28/2019

Neil, Even on foreign cars that other shops turn away, I'm glad that you have entrusted us with your Volkswagen.

DJ
DEBIE J.
St. George, UT
Honda Element
01/22/2019
Honda’s emissions system
Tunex hits it out of the park again! I took my car in to have the emissions system checked expecting I would have to come back later in the week as I didn’t have an appointment. The car was taken right into the garage and checked out. The parts were in stock . In one hour I was finished and on my way. I was not the only person needing work on my vehicle and yet everyone in the shop were taken care of in such a timely manner. Friendly and helpful as I’ve always experienced whenever I’ve had work done on my car. Thank you Rabbit for always doing such an amazing job.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/22/2019

Debie, THANK YOU!  There are sooo many choices it is nice to have the shop recognized for always trying to go above and beyond for our customers.  We always look forward to being able to help you.

EM
ELAINE M.
Ivins, UT
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/16/2019
Professional, honest, and thorough
I always come away feeling like I've made the best choice when leaving this Tunex location. They explain the problem and offer solutions without leaving you like they just want your money. Highly recommend.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/16/2019

Elaine, We are so pleased to hear you say this.  This is exactly how we strive to make all of our customers feel.  It is also nice when a customer is as pleasant as you.

Dale H.
Dodge Dakota
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he was satisfied with the way he and his vehicle were taken care of. He had been there before.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/17/2019

Dale, We are very happy that you choose us for your automotive service location.  We know that you have choices.  The staff here will always do everything we can to keep you coming back.

Dana R.
01/15/2019
Much Better
We had much better service this time. The price was reasonable and they took extra time to try to find a cooling system leak. I'll be returning again when I'm due for another service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/15/2019

Dana, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we improved.  We strive very hard to always go above and beyond for all of our customers, ALL of the time.  We are glad that we showed you the difference.

GK
Griffin K.
Draper, UT
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Griffin said the staff was very kind, informative, and honest.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/10/2019

Griffin, We are glad that we were able to diagnose your issue and verify that it was safe for you to drive back up north.

BT
BROOKE T.
Dodge Durango
01/04/2019
Dropped in for an oil change with limited time. They squeezed me in and had my car sounding good as new! I won’t go anywhere else!!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/07/2019

Brooke, Thank you for the kind words.  We are glad that you took the time to stop in and experience the difference that a certified shop can make, even for just an oil change.

PD
PAUL D.
Beaumont, CA
12/20/2018
Good investigation
Went in to Tunex with a bad starter. The guys replaced it quickly, but the car would still not start all the time. They checked numerous parts and every one of them checked out fine, yet the car would still not start. They went to good old fashioned mechanic work and began tracing wires backwards. They found a faulty butt connector, which was shorting out. They were very friendly and professional, and I feel the price was right. Good job guys!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/20/2018

Paul, Thank you for the great inspiration for the team!  We all hope that your time here in Southern Utah was salvaged and that your travels back home were safe.

DOUG L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/15/2018
Prompt efficent
Very impressed with the friendliness, efficiency and thorough service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/17/2018

Doug,
Thank you for finding us.  We look forward to taking care of that beautiful Mini Cooper as well as all of your other automotive needs.

12/15/2018
Fast and good service.
Always have done a good job.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Donna G.
Chevrolet Corsica
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the business is wonderful, they go out of their way, there is no overcharging. They make sure their customers are happy.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/13/2018

Donna, even though it was just renewing your registration this time, it is always a pleasure to be here to take care of you.

LA
Louis A.
Bozeman, MT
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Louis said the staff is efficient and friendly.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/11/2018

Louis, It made me very pleased to find that while you are traveling around the country that you feel confident in our service to stop in while you are passing through every time.

Janet M.
St. George, UT
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Janet said they were all ready for her when she got to the business. They did a good, quick service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Janet.  We have found that setting appointments with the technician helps the customer as much as us.  We will see you next time.