CHRIS M.
Kanab, UT
12/11/2019
AWESOME Service
Rabbit and his crew took great care of me! And even though it was just an oil change I will not hesitate to bring my car in for future problems!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/12/2019

Chris, It was a great pleasure to have you come all of the way from Kanab for your service.  We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in top shape for your travels.

EJ
Elisabeth J.
Honda Element
12/11/2019
Amazing
Took vehicle in for an oil change. Was told I didn't need one, and they checked everything else out anyway and topped off fluids. Didn't charge for my visit!!!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/11/2019

Elisabeth, when we found that you had another 2000 miles before you were do for your next full service, it is always our pleasure to be able to give good ol' fashioned customer service and make sure that everything is in order.

DJ
DEBIE J.
St. George, UT
Honda Element
12/04/2019
Major Honda Element SC repairs
I went in for my standard oil change which was taken care of quickly and to my complete satisfaction. I told Rabbit my car was making a thudding sound that I was concerned about. He was able to identify the problem and It turned out that my bushings and motor mounts were about to fail big time. This was on a Tuesday. Rabbit told me he had to order the parts and could take care of the repair on Thursday. I opted to bring it in Friday. Because the suspension on my Element is not a typical Element suspension the ordered parts were not going to do the job. Rabbit called all over the country to find the parts needed for the repair. When they arrived from the Midwest, he then worked tirelessly to make the repairs and put the car back together. He could of rushed the job to get my car back sooner which he told me but he said he would rather take his time and make sure with these parts that everything went together smoothly and that it was all going to work. While it took a few days longer than we both anticipated it was worth the wait. The car feels solid, no thudding sounds and I have total confidence in the repairs that were made. In fact, I am thrilled with the way the car sounds and handles. Rabbit always does an outstanding job and I can’t speak highly enough of the way he runs his shop and the fine work he always does on my car.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/05/2019

Debbie, WOW!  Thank you so much for the kind words.  I am so glad that you had the patience to understand being able to find the correct parts and the time that it can take.  We are happy to hear that the parts that we replaced corrected your issues and concerns.  Keeping your Honda on the road and you safe is always our priority.

Riley R.
Utah
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Riley said he thought the staff did a great job and they were nice people but the next day, he had a problem with the axle which the staff had to take out the day before in order to get to the part that they were working on. He stated that his vehicle is now in another facility to try and find out what the actual problem is.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 12/04/2019

Riley, I appreciate that you think that we are nice and did a great job.  Unfortunately not everything always goes correct.  However we do stand behind everything that we do.  All it takes is contacting us to let us know.  We are happy to check and determine any issues that you might have.

LK
Lauryn K.
Buick Century
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Lauryn said this business is great. The technician is always thorough and quick and she appreciates both of those.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/21/2019

Lauryn, Keeping up on you beautiful Buick century is always a pleasure.  Thank you for your continued support an trust in us.

AC
Amber C.
Toyota Matrix
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Amber said they got done what she needed at this business. They didn't over charge or try to sell her what she didn't need. They even drove her back to work.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/21/2019

Amber, your kind words please our team.  We are glade to get ride of that check engine light for you.  The better fuel economy that you get will help you down the road as well.

TJ
Thomas J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said this business is affordable and has good quality parts. This facility offers payments plans within his budget.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/20/2019

Thomas, thank you for realizing the difference in quality.  As always we stand behind our parts and repairs.
We look forward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future.

TP
TONY P.
Pontiac Vibe
11/15/2019
Trustworthiness
It was just a cool experience for me just under an hour. 👍🏻
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/16/2019

Tony, it is always a pleasure when you come in.  You are consistently in a good mood and always have a smile.  Thank you for your continued patronage.

RANDY S.
11/13/2019
Honest, reliable, and expedient.
These guys are the best in town. It's not surprising that they are so busy. And even though they are busy every day, they never hesitate to get one of my cars in when I need it. Thanks for the years of incomparable service!!!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/13/2019

Randy, as always we appreciate you and your family as customers.  You are all great to work with.

SG
Shauna G.
Lexus ES 350
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Shauna said the staff was very accommodating and honest. She then said the experience was good.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/14/2019

Shauna, it means a lot to the team here at Tunex to hear of your satisfaction on your first visit in.  We love the fact you have been able to experience what true service we offer here at Tunex.  We look forward to a lasting relationship for all of your vehicle servicing needs.

SL
SHERI L.
Rockville, UT
11/10/2019
Tunex of Washington is great
We've been going to tunex of Washington for years now and they are always friendly, efficient and fast.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/11/2019

Sheri, Thank you for letting the team know how much you appreciate the service that you receive here at Tunex.  Customers such as your family make it worth while to be in the service industry.

Miguel R.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said the staff are pretty good overall.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/07/2019

Miguel, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you appreciated our service.  We look forward to being able to service all of your automotive needs in the future.

GS
GENEVA S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/25/2019
vehicle renewal
Prompt, friendly Service!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/28/2019

Geneva, Even though it was just for a registration renewal this time, we offer that same prompt, friendly service for anything from an oil change to major repairs.

MCKENZI L.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/22/2019
Very Nice, ethical guys.
I'm a young college student who knows nothing about cars. I gave Rabbit plenty of opportunities to take advantage of me. I basically said I don't know what I'm doing, so what do you think? Most people would use this as an opportunity to sell me as much as possible. Instead, Rabbit understood by situation and realized my car was not worth a lot of the repairs he could have pressured me into. I am extremely grateful for this.

On top of that, last time I brought my car in it turned out there was an expensive piece broken. Rabbit happened to have a used one laying around and installed it for me. Now, he very very easily could have charged me for that piece and for the labor involved, but instead, he did not.

Rabbit and his crew are fantastic and I don't think I will be taking my piece of work anywhere else. I will admit over the phone Rabbit doesn't sound too enthusiastic or like much of a nice guy, but once you meet him he's fantastic!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/24/2019

Mckenzi,
The way that we treat our customers is the reason why they keep coming back.  We strive in preventative maintenance on our customers vehicles, not un-needed up sales.
I will work on my phone smile.  We as a team really appreciate all of the kind words from you.

CP
CHARLES P.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/22/2019
Always courteous, helpful and prompt
I enjoy the relationship I have developed at Tunex. Rabbit is knowledgeable and friendly and takes time to listen to the customer. Work is performed professionally and reasonably as far as charges are concerned.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/22/2019

Charles, working with you has been a very pleasant experience for us as well.  It helps us when a customer cares for his vehicles as much as you do.  Domestic and European imports as well.
We look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs in the future.

GM
GLORIA M.
Fredonia, AZ
Ram 2500
10/21/2019
Friendly and efficient service
Great!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/22/2019

Gloria, what a beautiful Dodge that you brought us for service.  Getting both of the fuel filters replaced will sure help keep the engine in better running condition.  We look forward to seeing you for the next service.

KC
Ken C.
Ivins, UT
Lincoln MKZ
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was very good and timely.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/17/2019

Ken, We appreciate your patronage.  Lets keep that beautiful Lincoln in top shape.

CF
CORY F.
10/16/2019
These guys are awesome! Won all my future business!
Thank you so much for being friendly, professional, proficient, and most of all honest! I came into Tunex of Washington with a difficult problem. Theses guys worked hard to solve my issue and went over and above to get me on the road as I was leaving town on vacation. After they spent 1/2 a day working on it the bill was very reasonable. I’ll bring all my cars here from now on! I’m referring all my friends and family to Tunex of Washington.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/17/2019

Cory, we are in awe that you took the time to give us such a great review.  I hope that we got you back on the road in time to enjoy your time away.

Sherry C.
South Hero, VT
Honda Ridgeline
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Sherry said this business is wonderful.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/16/2019

Sherry, we are glad that your repairs were very minor and that we were able to get you back on the road quickly and safely.  We hope that you enjoy your RVing experience.

RICH B.
Tooele, UT
Volvo XC90
10/12/2019
When the folks a t Tunex found out we were from out of town they got our vehicle right in. We were very impressed and appreciative.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/14/2019

Rich, Traveling and having automotive issues is no fun.  We are glad that it worked out to get you back on the road in a timely manor.