BOB H.
Saint George, UT
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/11/2020
No surprise here
As always the service was top-notch.

Bob H
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/11/2020

Bob, with customers such as yourself that keep on on regular maintenance helps us to ensure the lasting safety of your Subaru.  We appreciate your continued trust and support in our team.

JASON P.
08/09/2020
Always Great
Tunex of Washington is awesome. Been taking our vehicles there for years, always do great work.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/10/2020

Jason, With you out on the road in remote areas we know how important the safety and reliability of your vehicles are.  As we strive to keep up on all of the preventative maintenance we appreciate your business.

Cory M.
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Cory said they've always been good to him.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/07/2020

Cory, even for just a simple on the spot renewal this visit we appreciate your patronage.  We look forward to your next service.

DJ
DEBIE J.
St. George, UT
Honda Element
08/03/2020
Recent visits
Oil change, transmission and power steering fluid changes spread out over three appointments; always beyond grateful that Rabbit gets me on the schedule. Tunex keeps my car road worthy for every day driving and longer road trips. I have always felt confident in the work/maintenance I receive at Tunex whether Rabbit works on my car or one of his mechanics. Yes, I would definitely recommend this shop.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/03/2020

Debie, Wow!  On our side we think of these as simple requests and part of service.  We always strive to take care of our customers.  Preventative maintenance instead of emergency repairs are always less expensive, thats what we try to monitor.

WS
WES S.
Mesquite, NV
Chevrolet Traverse
08/01/2020
Excellent Auto Repair Old or New
Rabbit ( St. George Tunex Manager ) and I have been chasing this group of error codes for over 5 services. Last straw was for me was to sell this car for a lot less than its worth because of the engine light/issues. The Tunex crew replaced 2 catalytic converters at a price lower than I expected. The engine light is off and the engine is running with a lot higher performance. I can not thank Rabbit and his crew enough for their professional, excellent and low cost services. I wish them many customers for the years to gone. I know I'll be back with any of my auto's issues.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/03/2020

Wes, Thank you for the understanding that one thing can cause another and when things are hit and miss it always creates extra time.  Final result, problem solved!  We appreciate you.  Being less money in the end - just a great bonus!

LARRY B.
07/30/2020
Rabbit Downward’s personal interest in each customer
Always feel my car is important to Rabbit and Insm also as his client
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/31/2020

Larry, you are correct, we do care about our customers as well as their vehicles.  Without you, there is no us!
Thank you for letting us correct the issue on your BMW.

Martha B.
Flagstaff, AZ
07/30/2020
Awesome!
I certainly will be back to this shop. Service was great and I felt like a VIP.
Honest and reliable mechanics. This shop goes above and beyond and is always looking out for the customer. Tunex finds a way to get warranty coverage if possible and passes on sales and deals on parts to the customer.
A+, I highly recommend.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/30/2020

Martha, it was a great opportunity to be able to take care of your automotive needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for your regular maintenance.

GW
GREGG W.
Hurricane, UT
07/26/2020
Honesty and quality
I have been taking my cars here for 6 years and will always chose them first for all my service needs. It’s hard to find a shop that likes to find solutions and gives service with a smile. Honesty and integrity seems to be in their culture.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/27/2020

Gregg, it is due to customers like you that make it easy to keep that smile.  We will continue to strive to find solutions to issues and try to offer alternatives if they are there.  After all of these years we appreciate your patronage.

MELISSA C.
07/24/2020
Friendly and knowledgable service
I feel like I can trust the mechanics at Tunex. If something needs to be done they tell me what needs to be taken care of in order of importance. Some things can wait and some things are emergent. Car repairs are expensive and so if I can wait on something that definitely helps financially.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/27/2020

Melissa, We strive to be honest and take care of your repairs as needed.  We have found that monitoring upcoming issues with a price estimate is always the best.

DK
David K.
St. George, UT
Cadillac STS
07/24/2020 Category: Service
David said they were good people, took care of him and were honest and fair about it.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/27/2020

David, having the pleasure to take care of your Cadillac is a great privilege.  We appreciate you as a valued customer.

EC
ERIN C.
Saint George, UT
Subaru Legacy Wagon
07/23/2020
Always a pleasure
Rabbit and his team genuinely care about their customers and strive to do everything in their power to make each vehicle good as new!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/24/2020

Erin, customers such as you make our jobs pleasant.  Thank you for being you.

KW
Ken W.
Post Falls, ID
Ram Pickup
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Ken said his experience was good.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/20/2020

Ken, with the load and miles that your truck goes through, we appreciate the trust that you en-stow in us to keep it safe and running trouble free.

EG
ED G.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/17/2020
Knowledgable
Great service with knowledgable technicians.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/17/2020

Ed, with the caliber and quality of all of your autos as always it is a great pleasure for us to keep them all in top shape.  Customers such as yourself are always a great pleasure to have.  Thank you for your continued patronage and support.
Rabbit

Barry M.
07/14/2020
Been honest with me.
Professional and honest service, Rabbit has always been fair with me
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/14/2020

Barry, with driving distance back and forth we are pleased that you have put your trust in us to maintain your beautiful Lexus.

JON B.
Central, UT
07/14/2020
Best mechanics I southern Utah!
Rabbit, Wyatt and crew are the best mechanics in southern Utah! Nobody else could figure out what was wrong with my Ranger but Tunex got it up and running again. They took good care of me and they’ll take good care of you. Thanks again!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/14/2020

Jon, It took some time to get to the root of the issue but you are right, we got it!  Customers such as yourself are very hard to find as well.  We look forward to a long service relationship.