KJ
KAYDEN J.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/28/2018
Quick, honest
From the phone call to getting my truck in, Rabbit was very professional and honest. He ran the diagnostic on my truck, got ahold of me and told me the cost to fix it. When I went to pick up my truck he gave me a breakdown of the cost. The whole team is very professional and nice, I will definitely go to Tunex again.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/29/2018

Kayden, We are glad that you gave us the opportunity to work on your beautiful truck.
The entire team takes pride in prompt, professional service and results.

CL
Corinne L.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/23/2018
Complicated Fix
The folks at Tunex were great in diagnosing and fixing my car. They went above and beyond to get me the best price possible on replacement parts. They were always couteous and responsive. I fully recommend Tunex.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/23/2018

Corinne, Thank you for the additional time required to allow us to get the parts in at the best price.  We alawys enjoy being able to go the exra mile for our customers.

Honda Ridgeline
11/22/2018
EXCELLENT
thanks as always for taking such good care of us. the courtest and followup service are the best. your discussions as to what is needed helps me make informed decisions. you guys are the best. j crawford
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/23/2018

It is aways a pleasure to receive such a great review.  We have found that proper explanation of what is going on with the vehicle is the key.  Preventative maintenance is always better than emergency.

Chris H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/21/2018
service was outstanding and staff couldn't have been more friendly
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/21/2018

Chris, We want you to know that the service will continue to be outstanding for you.  We strive to be the difference for all of our customers.

CG
CARROL G.
11/21/2018
Excellent work and great customer service!
The mechanics really did a great job. My car runs so smoothly now. Most women don't understand when car repairs are being explained; however, Rabbit was able to explain to me what was needed and I actually understood. I will definitely use them for all my car service in the future.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/21/2018

Carrol, we are glad that we could find all of the issues with the vibrations in your car and correct them.  We look forward to seeing your bright smile again.

JIM D.
11/20/2018
fast service
in the past week and a half i have had 2 vehicles in the shop , i was able to make an appointment which was good for me and they did great work.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/21/2018

Jim, We know that you're time is valuable that is why when you schedule an appointment with us it is for a technician not a drop off appointment.  Always here to help.

Acura MDX
11/20/2018
Honest
Rabbit was honest. He did not recommend any unnecessary work done and was more than fair with pricing of services provided. He took time to explain the repair and never tried to sell anything that was not needed.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the kind remarks.  It makes us feel good to be recognized from someone that notices the value of an honest repair facility without pressure.

Ricardo C.
Northridge, CA
Dodge Sprinter
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said they were so good. They stayed after hours to help him get home that night.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Ricardo.  I am glad that we were able to get the parts so that we could get you on the road.

Jim D.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the service was fast. He was in and out quicker than other visits in the past.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/20/2018

Jim, we are glad that you noticed the improvements here at Tunex.  We looking forward to continuing the great service for you.

STEVE S.
11/14/2018
Excellent and friendly service delivered in a timely fashion, they were able to perform my service in significantly less time than first quoted and even charged me a lower rate. I can't recommend this place enough.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/15/2018

Steve, Honesty is always the best policy.  We are glad that it was not something that was worse.

Pinedale, WY
11/14/2018
OIL CHANGE PLUS, GREAT MULTI CHECK SERVICE!
FRIENDLY, DETAILED AND IN DEPTH TRUCK SERVICE. THIS WAS PROVIDED AT A FAIR AND REASONABLE PRICE. I WILL RETURN!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you very much.  We know that there are a lot of choices out there and we always strive to go above and beyond to provide stellar service all of the time.

Adam S.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business was quick and they got him in and out.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/16/2018

Having options for full service repair shops makes it nice, especially when they can get you in and out quickly and save the trip and lines at DMV.

SF
Steve F.
Dammeron Valley, UT
11/03/2018
Great service. I was ready for my first oil change in this new rig. Made the appointment the day before. I arrived on time. They were ready for me and took the rig in right away. Oil change service was completed in 45 minutes. Perfect for my busy day.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/05/2018

Steve, Thank you for letting the guys work on a clean new rig, they enjoyed it.  We look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs.

11/02/2018
Someone actually has time to talk about the car and explains what is happening and it is not so crazy busy that you can never get service.
My car was serviced in the time that I was told and since it is fairly close to where I live I like that. I feel I can trust what I need to know about my car as far as safety, needed repairs etc.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your very kind words.  We strive to treat everyone as they should be.  We always try to go the distance.  Not every shop will do that for you anymore.  We look forward to always being able to take care of you.
Best Regards - Rabbit

TC
TOM C.
11/01/2018
license tags
Tunex of Washington makes it very easy to renew your vehicles license. They are the best.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Tom.  We value your time and want to get you in and out as quickly as possible.
Again, Thank you - Rabbit

Mike L.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/02/2018

Mike, The team here at Tunex looks forward to being able to provide you excellant 5 star service for all of your future automotive service needs.

IB
Ianthius B.
Hildale, UT
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ianthius said that they did a nice job.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/02/2018

Ianthius, thank you for allowing us to maintain your beautiful GMC Sierra.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Stephen S.
Portland, OR
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the service and communication with the desk manager were great. They helped him out in a time crunch.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/29/2018

Stephen, we are glad that we were here to help.  When you have a break down on the road it is never a good time.  We hope that you were able to finish your trip and make it home safely.

RN
REED N.
Buick Park Avenue
10/25/2018
Professional friendly service
Very professional friendly service,they search for exactly what is needing repairs and let you know.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/25/2018

Reed, We are always here to help anytime that we can.

Robert M.
Ram Pickup
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they had the parts in and got the job done in a timely fashion, and they were nice.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/23/2018

Robert, we understand how hard it is to find a great repair shop.  Having you travel back to St George from your new residence out of state means a lot to us.
Rabbit