Ruben S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Ruben said the staff at this business did a good job.

Jerry T.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he would recommend the business for service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/16/2018

Jerry, Even just for a full service oil change it makes it nice when a customer has been coming in for so many years.  It makes it easier to take care of all of your vehicle service needs.

Jessica A.
Elmhurst, NY
Saturn VUE
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the mechanic was fast thorough and honest..
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Jessica.  We hope that we are able to get your Saturn blowing cold again.

MT
Mathew T.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the business provided good, fast service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/15/2018

Mathew, even for just an oil change we are always here for all of your automotive needs.

SA
Sone A.
Isuzu Rodeo
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Sone said he liked it, and would recommend this business for service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/30/2018

Sone, Thank you for your continued patronage and putting all of your trust in us for service.  Let us work on getting that up to a 5 star rating.

Mike P.
Nissan Titan
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has been working with them for several years and their performance is working for him.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/30/2018

Mike, It is always great knowing that someone who has been with us since the beginning has been as loyal as you.  We look forward to continuing the fair honest service that you're used to.

DJ
DEBIE J.
St. George, UT
Honda Element
07/27/2018
Repair of engine fan and cooling fan
My car was leaking coolant. I took it into Tunex and had a diagnostic run on the engine of the relays, sensors, etc. After a very thorough inspection of all the engine systems, it was determined that the actual engine fan and AC fan had died. The parts that were needed were ordered right that afternoon. I was able to come back the next day, first thing in the morning, and have the work begun on the car. In tearing into the engine it was also discovered that I had a leak in my radiator. The parts were available for that repair so I was able to get that taken care of at the same time if I choose to do that repair at the same time. I was contacted before the radiator repair was made to inform me of the cost. All the work was completed in the time period I was given. The car runs beautifully and the AC is refreshingly cold, a huge improvement after going all of this summer with no AC. I am so pleased with the way everything is performing. My experience was easy and pleasant. All questions that I had were answered in a way that I could understand the mystery of my car's engine. I so appreciated how quickly the work was accomplished.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/27/2018

Debie, Thank you for letting us find and solve all of your cooling issues.  We are glad that we were able to find all of them and correct them for you.  We look forward to being able to handle all of the maintenance on your vehicles in the future.

LC
Lee C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Lee said they were very pleased with the service she received from the business.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/27/2018

Lee, We are glad to have serviced your Hyundai.  We hope that you are enjoying being able to have clean headlights and be able to see better at night.

BP
Brett P.
BMW 318ti
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the guy he worked with was really nice and straight forward.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/27/2018

Brett, Thank you for allowing us to look at your BMW.  Hopefully everything works out OK with it.

Mike L.
Chrysler 300
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend the business for service, and they saved him a lot of time.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/24/2018

Mike, Even if it is just to renew your plate we are always here for you. Tunex - Complete Car Care.

Steve H.
Grand Junction, CO
Ford Expedition
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business got him taken care of right away and everything is still working well.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Steve.  We are glad that we could get you back on the road safely.

JOAN L.
Saturn LW
07/17/2018
So pleased!
What was done when was registering my car foe the year year has made the car feel more stable and safe! Strut repair! Thanks!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/17/2018

Joan, We thank you for letting us know how you feel.  We will always strive to keep you safe on the road and do our best job.

KP
Kim P.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the staff at this business were fair and honest.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Kim.  We are glade that we were able to catch the issue with the blown out shock and replace it for you.  We hope this keeps you riding smooth.

Tyler S.
Hurricane, UT
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said from start to finish, the business was very honest and did good quality work. He was very satisfied. The manager was up front and did everything he told him he was going to do.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Tyler.  We always strive to be honest in our diagnostics and repairs.  Glad that we could help you in making that round trip to California.

Marc R.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Marc said this business is where he usually takes all his vehicles. The staff are very friendly and he will definitely keep going there.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 06/30/2018

Marc, Even something as easy as regular maintenance to keep your Toyota running at its best - we will always be here to take care of all of your automotive needs.

RF
Roger F.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the staff seemed really helpful.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 06/26/2018

Roger,
We hope to keep your truck running smooth and keep that check engine light off.  Glad that we were able to repair connectors instead of having to replace the coils to save you some money.

RN
Richard N.
Salt Lake City, UT
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business was really good. They did everything he asked them to do. They did a good job.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 06/26/2018

Richard, We are glad that you found us.  We hope to make a long term relationship taking care of your Jeep.  It is great that we have a factory certified and trained technician in Dodge, Jeep, Crysler, Mitsubishi and General Motors to give that extra care.

SL
Sabrina L.
Sparks, NV
Chevrolet Suburban
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Sabrina said the staff were very accommodating and helpful when she was in a bind. The staff had a great way with her 2-year-old, who was very entertained.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 06/19/2018

Sabrina, All of us here at Tunex of Washington are glad that we got you and your kids back on the road safely.  We hope that the house hunting went well and look forward to earning the right to take care of all of your automtive needs after you relocate here.

GH
Greg H.
06/15/2018
Trusted service!
I trust Tunex with all my vehicles! Rabbit is knowledgeable and doesn’t suggest unneeded service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 06/15/2018

Greg, It's always a pleasure to work with you as well.

JOAN L.
Saturn LW
06/14/2018
The best
I like doing my care business there'. I totally trust them,. It is convenient for me. Helpful , and always friendly, I never feel rushed. I appreciate the way they do business!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 06/14/2018

Joan, It is a pleasure to keep your Saturn running at its best not to let you down and leave you stranded.
We look forward to you telling all of your friends about us for their repairs as well.