EG
ED G.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/14/2018
Service visit
Very knowledgeable, particularly with all makes and years. Honest and fair, they provided a thorough service at my vintage auto.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/15/2018

Ed, Thank you for entrusting us to perform the work on your classic Corvette.  It was our pleasure and we look forward to taking care of all of your automotive needs.
Rabbit

Drake B.
10/13/2018
Integrity
Rabbit at Tunex of Washington was in complete integrity from start to finish. He gave me specific numbers when quoting the total for my repairs and it ended up costing me $40 dollars less than what he quoted me.

He did a complete and thorough check of all bells & whistle in my car. He didnt try to tack on extra charges but made me aware of the things that would need my attention in the future.

Also my situation was urgent. I had 4 hours to get my brakes completely redone and several other small tune ups. I also needed to get to the office and couldnt wait around. He provided transportation for me to get to my office and completed the repairs in a timely manner.

I will continue to go to Tunex of Washing and specifically Rabbit for any future questions about my vehicle.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/13/2018

Drake, I am glad that you stumbled upon us while you were having your morning Joe.  Even after the first service our commitment to high, honest standards will continue.

RANDY S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/13/2018
Long time customer
We have been going to Tunex for many years. We prefer them over dealership mechanics because they are honest and don't tell us something's broken when it's not or try to fix things that are not needed. Great Service!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you Randy.  Even when it is a Land Rover we can do it!  We appreciate you.
Rabbit

Dana P.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dana said the staff at the business were caring and he enjoyed the service they provided.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/10/2018

Dana, even if it was just to save you a trip to the DMV - we are always glad to help.

AF
Anthony F.
Toyota T100
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the work was done in a timely manner.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/10/2018

Anthony, we are here for all of your automotive needs all of the time.

GH
Greg H.
GMC Pickup
10/07/2018
Great service... very reliable
I trust Rabbit to get the job done quickly and professionally. Honest and very reliable! I recommend Tunex of Washington to my friends and family
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 10/08/2018

Greg, We always appreciate being able to take care of your vehicles.

Lee M.
St. George, UT
Chevrolet Sonic
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he likes the service and is always treated well.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/27/2018

Lee, We were glad to be able to deal with your extended warranty company and get your leaking issue repaired.

KT
Katherine T.
Lincoln MKZ
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Katherine said the staff were kind, friendly, and gave her the service she needed.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/26/2018

Katherine, Even though it was only an "On The Spot" renewal this time, we look forward to helping you in the future.  I promise to smile just a little bigger next time to get that 5 star review that I strive so hard for.

SD
Shane D.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Shane said that he would recommend this business for service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/27/2018

Shane, Even for an "On The Spot" renewal it is always great to be able to get you taken care of.

Kyle S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said they did a good job. They more expensive but faster than anyone else.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/24/2018

Kyle, I thank you for the great review.  I was not aware that our price was higher after you had done so much research on the shops around town.  I generally do not miss prices often.  Let me know next time and we will see what we can do for you.  I appreciate that you chose us, now lets work on 5 stars for next time.

CT
COLE T.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
09/20/2018
1st service on the RV-excellent as always.
We recently purchased a used RV. It was time for an oil change so off to Tunex it went. We discussed oil change intervals and which oil would be correct for our needs. The Tunex crew inspected and measured everything providing me with a detailed report, an update on the state of the RV and plan moving forward to keep it running top notch. I'm much more confident hitting the road now that they've gone through the entire rig. Thanks Rabbit and crew!
-Cole
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Cole.  Every ones time is important but, making sure that you have no issues on your way to the next race is always key!

Donna G.
Chevrolet Corsica
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Donna said the service was timely. The staff did a good job servicing her vehicle. She stated that they were honest and trustworthy.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/21/2018

Dona, it is always a pleasure when you come in.  Thank you for you're trust and loyalty to us.

TV
Tanner V.
Pocatello, ID
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mandy. She said the staff were kindhearted and understanding, and did amazing work. They were Impressed.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Mandy.  We are glad that you have found a place that can take car of your sons car while he is away at college.

Brianna S.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Brianna said she would recommend this business for service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Brianna.  We are glad that we were able to take care of that squeel in your Lexus.

JEFF B.
INFINITI M35
09/07/2018
Awesome customer service!
Awesome customer service...the rep Rabbit was great!
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you Jeff.  I am glad that you were referred to us.  After you're daughters car basically being condemned by the other shop, I am glad that we were able to get it going for a small fee.  We look forward to a long relationship with all of your autos.

LARRY M.
Toyota Avalon
09/01/2018
Quick resolution to my car headlight problem
Tunex was able to quickly (5 minutes) identify and fix a problem with my car headlight that I thought would end up being much more expensive. They also were able to fit me into their busy schedule that helped me avoid driving my car at night without proper functioning lights. I consider them to be very honest and very competent. They have earned my future business.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 09/02/2018

Thank you very much for your honest comments.
If you are able to find time we would very appreciative of a Google review also.

KJ
Kristin J.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Kristin said the business provided very professional and timely service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/28/2018

Kristin, We are happy that we were able to take care of your alignment before that long trip.

DT
Dacey T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Dacey said the staff provided friendly and upfront service.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/28/2018

Dacey, We hope that you found our new inspection process included with the regular oil and filter change helpful.  We look forward to keeping your Pontiac running for a long time to come.

AO
Adrian O.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said they had good service and did a good job.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you Adrian.  A/C is an important item here in southern Utah.  We look forward to taking care of all of you're automotive needs.

BL
BOYD L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Lexus LS 430
08/18/2018
Clean, organized, well equipped shop and office and bathroom space. Friendly, competent and well trained staff.
We go back and fourth from CA to UT 2-3 X per Yr. 10 or so years ago my towing vehicle broke down. Knowing that we were on vacation they took us in right away, fixed our problem and got us back on the road knowing that they might not ever see us again. I think we’ve been back 3-4 more times for various emergencies with the same type of great service. Can’t say enough good things about these folks. Very comforting to know that my family and I have someplace to go halfway between our home in CA and vacation home.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 08/20/2018

Boyd, We strive to go above and beyond for all of our customers regardless of situation, at any given point or time.  Thank you for the great review, it means a lot to us.