PN
Paul N.
Sula, MT
Chevrolet Traverse
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he had this place's mechanic check his brakes and he said they were perfectly fine. After driving all the way back to Montana, there was still something that was not right. He stated he took it to a mechanic and he discovered the back brakes were almost falling apart, so he doesn't think anyone even looked at them.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 04/17/2019

Paul, I apologize but I remember your vehicle.  The pad measurement was well over minimum specs and the rotors were in good condition.  I am sorry that when you got to Montana they needed to be replaced.  I don't know of a shop that would turn away a basic break job, especially after taking the time to perform a "FREE" brake inspection. We would have been happy to replace them if we could have seen a real issue and gain revenue.  I am glad that you made it safe and got them replaced.  I would love to see photos of the worn out parts.

V
Valued Customer
Hurricane, UT
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/28/2019
They don’t want my money
Took my van in to get worked on. I assumed it would be a big job but I simply can’t go too long without it. They had it for 2 days and told me I could pick it up because they “ had enough info to diagnose it without it being there” I thought that was weird.

I tried to pay for the time spent but Rabbit told me to wait till the process was done and they were confident they were able to nail the problem down.

That was About 2 months ago and I haven’t heard anything.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 01/29/2019

I apologize for the miscommunication.  I had sent you an email with the quotes attached.  I had not heard back from you and as many of my customers do not respond back when the repairs are on the larger expense side.  After the time involved I believed that you had made other plans for the van.  I do have the quotes together for you and I will be calling you directly.
Again,  I am very sorry for the miscommunication.  We would be happy to perform the repairs needed.

DALTON B.
Colorado City, AZ
11/13/2017
Expensive
They tried to charge me $158 for replacing one... yes 1 spark plug. I complained about the price and recieved a $30 discount. I still think they are way expensive.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 11/14/2017

Dear Mr. Barlow
Sorry to hear that you were upset with the charges.  You came to our shop with a rough running engine, your engine had a failed spark plug.  If you could of identified which plug it was then we could of just replaced that spark plug, however we diagnosed and identified the failure wich required shop time to do.  That was the majority of your total Invoice of $112.57 not just replacement of the spark plug.

DA
Darrell A.
Saint George, UT
Jeep Wagoneer
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Darrell said the service technician at this business did not know the guidelines for the inspection on his vehicle. They failed his vehicle for his driver side window not being able to roll down, however, in Utah's guidelines that is not advised. He went to another comparable business afterwards and was shown a printout with the guidelines proving that they were wrong. He was very unhappy with this business' service technician and would not recommend them anymore. He believes this facility should train their service technicians more on regulations and not just based on one person's license.

MU
MCKAY U.
Saint George, UT
Dodge Dakota
04/27/2015
Extremely inconvenient
I had to take my truck back several times for the same issue and they just didn't happen to notice that my head gasket was blown after I already had dropped 600+ into it which helped nothing.

Kent B.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Kent said they had nice employees but they did not fix the problem. This business flushed his radiator but did not put enough fluid back in so his vehicle overheated. Tom and his manager Jedia were nice but they did not take care of him. They needed to check the fluid after the job was finished. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.

SF
SANDIE F.
New Harmony, UT
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/21/2013
Not very good.
we brought the car in for the air conditioning to be service. we also asked them to check the cig lighter since I can not get me cell phone charger to work. they never checked the lighter and when I got there to pick up car I was told he could run out and check to see if there was power to it. he did and came back and told me there was no power. that didn't help me at all I wanted to get the problem fixed I already know it wasn't working.....Also the air is worse then before I brought it in, it doesn't seem to be getting very cold at all, it was blowing colder air before I brought it in.

John A.
04/16/2013 Category: Service
John said this business failed to fix the problem he brought his vehicle in for. He would not recommend this business to others due to the reason mentioned.

DE
Daniel E.
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Daniel said the rear bearings on the vehicle were replaced, but now it runs worse than it did before the repair. He said he thinks the business guessed what was wrong with the vehicle and the check engine light came on after the repair. He would not recommend the business based on this experience.
Rabbit D. from Tunex Of Washington responded on 03/11/2013
THIS CUSTOMER WAS A ADVISE ON REPAIRS THAT HAPPENED AT TUNEX OF HUNTER. THIS WAS A ADVISE ONLY FOR A PROBLEM ON THE REAR DIFF. CUSTOMER WAS ADVISED OF TEAR DOWN & INSPECT AND HE DECLINED ANY REPAIRS. SO THIS WAS A NO CHARGE TO THIS CUSTOMER. I AM SURE HE WAS THINKING THAT THE REVIEW HE WAS DOING WAS FOR THE TUNEX THAT DID ALL THE WORK.