2095 Reviews

Dumfries, VA
Honda Accord Coupe
08/24/2019
The best in Virginia
What I love about Stan Rollisons shop is that they are hard working , down to earth and most importantly honest. The level of service is alway top notch. Rick’s expertise is the best I have seen over all other repair shops I previously visited. Rick and Elizabeth will take care of you. I hIghly recommend.

John G.
Manassas, VA
08/22/2019
Great service at a reasonable price.
Had radiator replaced for about $100 less than est. from other repair shops.

AG
Andreia G.
Arlington, VA
Nissan Versa Note
08/21/2019
Consistently great
Everytime I go to Stan's I leave feeling save and cared for. These guys are awesome and will take care of you in a timely amd professional way.

Thanks a lot!

08/21/2019
Car Diagnosis; Right the first time
The diagnostic team, mechanics and staff are great!!!

08/20/2019
professional and polite.
The required work was completed on time, I was notified when the work was complete, and the staff was polite and very professional.

I’ll return for service or repairs...A good auto shop is valuable to the entire community.

John G.
Manassas, VA
08/15/2019
Great and fast service.
Brought car in in the morning and was ready by the afternoon. Needed a new wheel bearing. Cost was less than quoted from other shops. They made recommendations on a few other things that needed to be fixed, but we could wait awhile before we need to do it.

EW
Elaine W.
Lorton, VA
08/15/2019
The team
I am very happy with the work done on my son's F150. I brought it in after having been misdiagnosed at another repair shop. Thank you for correctly diagnosing and fixing the problem.

James P.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
08/14/2019
Great Neighborhood Mechanics.
Have been dealing w/them for nearly 3 yrs. since I transferred from Atlanta & left my old mechanic, never a problem, very up front & reasonable & since they do almost everything, they really are a 1 stop shop...

PK
Paul K.
Saturn Sky
08/14/2019
Saturn Sky Emer Brake Repair
As always, Rick and his main mechanic Ray, took excellent care of me and did the repair quickly and efficiently. I’v used this shop for over 15 years and have never been disappointed.

James C.
08/12/2019
Quality Reliable Service
Rollison’s does quality work and can get you in and out quickly. One of the most honest mechanics around.

JZ
John Z.
08/12/2019
Always great!
We’ve being bringing our cars here for over 20 years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Treat you like family, do great work and can be trusted completely.

GP
Glenn P.
08/10/2019
My First Choice
I always take our cars to Rollison’s for their scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.

Jeff D.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/09/2019
Highly recommend Stan Rollison's
My wife and I have been using Stan's for years and have been very happy. I just had the brakes, rotors, and shocks changed on my truck and they did it all for me in one day. I rely on my truck so that was very important to me. Earlier in the year they replaced a brake line and a transmission line also. Rick and Elizabeth are very helpful and pleasant and if I knew the names of the mechanics who worked on my truck I'd give them a shot out too, they did excellent work. I highly recommend Stan Rollison's.

Chrysler
08/07/2019
Customer service
I went in to have my van inspected and the omissions test. Elizabeth behind the counter was courteous and knowledgeable. Plus I took my granddaughter and her car there for state inspection, it was her first time. She was also very happy with the outcome with customer service. I would recommend, this business to everyone I speak to.

Jay D.
Acura TL
08/06/2019
Honest & Reliable
Honest and reliable says it all. Rollison’s has done all my work for years and I trust them completely. Sad to say but this kind of shop is few and far between but these folks are the real deal.

Kenny M.
Triangle, VA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said the business gave him good customer service and he also had a good experience.

Cynthia B.
08/05/2019
Timely and excellent service.

Tony B.
Dumfries, VA
Chevrolet Colorado
Colorado still running
I took my 2004 Colorado to Rollison's Auto for a state inspection and oil change. Also, I needed to have the driver seat looked at because it was not going forward. Rick told me that Chevy has made changing the motor so tedious and cumber sum that they would pass. The mechanic did manage to move the seat to a manageable position though. Rick did recommend a Auto Upholstery company that could handle the job.

RV
Rodrigo V.
Saturn Ion
Always a great service
Fast, accurate and professional. Never disappointed.

08/01/2019
I was able to get an appointment for the next day and the work was performed expeditiously. Customer service was top notch and cost for repair was a lot less than I expected. I am very happy with Stan Rollison’s Automotive and will definitely go back whenever I need work done on my vehicle.