NN
Nelson N.
11/16/2018
First time here and definitely not my last!!
I came to Stan Rollinson’s from the referral of one of my wife’s co-workers! Came to get my front brakes installed for my 2015 Toyota RAV4!! Not only was the price $150.00 lower than the auto repair shop I have gone to before. The price I paid was lower than I was originally quoted over the phone! The staff was very nice and professional. The service over all was fantastic!! I will be back!! Thank you all Stan Rollinson’s!! You guys rock!!

Mahesh S.
11/16/2018
Inspection
There was less waiting time and was inspected properly.

OE
Olivia E.
11/15/2018
Their service is great. And they always keep you posted and updated on your vehicle.

GMC Yukon
11/15/2018
I am always greeted courteously with smiles and great attitudes. As usual, the staff scheduled the required work in a timely fashion, and were friendly and great to work with. I know the work will be done right, and explained fully. This shop remains a neighborhood gem.

Mekayla W.
Dumfries, VA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mekayla said the business does very quick work, professionally.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/08/2018
Great work, honesty, and great staff.
I've been going to Stan Rollison's Automotive for many years. I would highly recommend Stan's business to everyone. They do great work, are very honest, and the entire staff is friendly. If you need auto repair work, go to Stan Rollison's Automotive!

Cristal B.
Lexus IS 250
Quick and Honest
Wonderful place of business! You can always count on the customer service and honest pricing. I will continue to go here for my car maintenance. A few services I have received are tire replacement and balance, struts, and inspection and emissions testing.

Dan L.
Alexandria, VA
Jeep Cherokee
Awesome Service
Provide the best service and have a great staff!

Crystal M.
Lexus ES 350
11/07/2018
Great service and customer care
I have come to this location twice and both times have been great. I appreciate there honesty with my vehicle and they let you know what the next steps would be and options as well. I will definitely be a forever customer of Stan Rollison’s Automotive.

AE
Al E.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Al said he's been more than satisfied with the service he receives at this facility.

AA
Anna A.
FIAT 500
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the employees provided good service.

RV
Rodrigo V.
Great service.
I had no time to schedule an appointment. They still took the time to help me. Great service.

AF
Angel F.
Triangle, VA
GMC Acadia
11/06/2018
Rick is awesome provided excellent customer service!!!!
Outstanding service provided.highly recommend.fast...thank you

Dennis B.
Acura RDX
11/06/2018
in and out quickly, job well done
friendly and honest. job well done

Johnny S.
11/06/2018
Great long time local business
I grew up here in Woodbridge and my parents use these guys. And in high school we moved out of the area. I came back to Woodbridge to start a family and was happy to see they were still around. I know I have trust these guys to tell me if anything needs to be fixed and not to over-inflate the prices. Makes you wish all mechanics were like this.

Good experience
I needed some help getting my car to the shop and that service was beyond what I expected. They gave me an estimate of when it would be ready and this was accurate. Overall, an excellent experience.

PA
Phillip A.
Manassas, VA
11/05/2018
Always high quality service
As usual, I am very happy with the service performed on my car, and last month on my wife’s car.

GJ
Glenda J.
11/03/2018
My son referred me to this place. I will remain a customer for life. I took my car to a well established repair shop. They told me I needed front and back brakes replaced. I did as my son suggested and this place said only front brakes needed replacing. Needless to say I had 10,000 more miles on my back brakes. I am still riding on the back brakes.

Carol C.
11/03/2018
Always great service
Great service and accurate estimates.

Maceo P.
11/02/2018
Best shop in the Woodbridge area an honest
Had a engine light on, went to Stan and they pulled it in an fix the issue in about 20 min. An had me on my way. Thanks guys