GMC Terrain
08/05/2020
Always great service
I cannot imagine taking our cars anywhere else. They do great work and are incredibly helpful and friendly. By far the best place around!

CG
Caleb IV G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Amazing service.
I’ve Gone to stans multiple times and I’ve had nothing but great service.

UV
Ugene V.
08/04/2020
Fast easy and reliable service.

Mel M.
Mazda CX-5
08/04/2020
The service is always good and I trust their recommendations.

EZ
Edwin Z.
Chrysler 300
08/03/2020
Everyone at Stans are amazing ppl
I would recommend this shop to everyone that needs service done to their cars you will be more then satisfied !!!

Alexandria, VA
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/03/2020
Fantastic service!
Wouldn’t take my car ANYWHERE else!

NS
Norman S.
Manassas, VA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/01/2020
I had a flat tire on my truck and took it to Stan Rollins for repair. Rick told me the tires where no longer available. Rick went to work looking for replacements . Rick found tires which I requested and got me back on the road. What great work.

WG
Will G.
Nissan Versa
07/31/2020
Great Great Great!
These guys are kind, honest, and fair. They do work quickly and well, and when they can’t, they tell you so. They will be our mechanics for the long haul!

VB
Vincent B.
Stafford, VA
07/31/2020
Great customer support, service, and price
I was shocked by how reasonable prices were at Stan Rollison's Automotive. They did a great job doing the work and I am totally pleased.
I have found a new automotive repair shop!

CP
Ciele P.
Mercury Monterey
07/30/2020
Professional and caring staff.
As always, I was very pleased with the service I received from Stan Rollinson's. They were able to inspect and pass my car even though I did not have an apppintment for the VA inspection. Thank you so much again.

07/29/2020
Always great service and customer service.

SF
Stephen F.
GMC Terrain
Always great service
I’m a repeat customer with Rollisons and always look forward to my visit. Whether is routine maintenance or unexpected work ... Rollisons is always fair

Michael C.
Very Satisfying
So when Autozone diagnoses your leak as a $300-$1000 issue and you leave Stan's with a $310 bill that includes an oil change and tire rotation....

You do the math! I DID

HW
Hershael W.
Dumfries, VA
Nissan Maxima
07/28/2020
Quality and cost effective service
Timely response to service request with repair cost and time required to fix. Have several vehicles repaired over a number of years and I have been satisfied with the results. Not aware of any other organization in this area that meets or exceed their standard of work.

TC
Tom C.
Trust for quality & recomendations
Talked about tires & had them installed on last visit along with regular maintenance. Knew prices ahead of time, no surprises. Totally trust them.