1948 Reviews

Mike K.
Buick LeSabre
04/19/2019
Stan Rollison's Outstanding Work
My sister's car had been to a couple of different repair shops with no success. When she informed me she was having car problems, I told her to take it to Stan Rollison's which she did. Stan Rollison's diagnosed and fixed her car problems and the car runs great! Thanks again to everyone at Stan Rollison's for your help and outstanding work!!

04/19/2019
Car
Excellent job always

AC
Angie C.
Dodge Dakota
04/18/2019
Emissions inspection
Rollisons always does good work. Fair and honest.

Judy H.
Acura MDX
04/18/2019
Great car repair service.
They are honest, pleasant, reasonably priced, and provide great service. I’ve never had a bad experience and have been going to Rollison’s for over 15 years.

KH
Karen H.
04/13/2019
As always service is great. Mr. Rick listens to my concerns and performs a thorough check. Thanks for taking care of our vehicles.

John G.
Nissan Armada
Great
I can't say enough good things about your business. I will definitely be back.

Always great service!
Bringing our cars here for 20 years. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Professional, personable and trustworthy.

TF
Tim F.
Honda
Best Auto Repair in Virginia
Our family discovered Stan Rollison’s about 25 years ago on the recommendation of a friend. We have received courteous professional service every time we visit. Rick and the guys and gal are always pleasant and take the time to discuss what is needed with our vehicles, and always deliver in a timely fashion.

Thanks for everything, and we look forward to bringing our cars to you in the future!

CK
Cora K.
04/11/2019
The service is always great 👍
Customer service is alway great

AK
Amber K.
Acura 3.2TL
04/11/2019
Great Honest Customer Service
I always come to these amazing people for all my car needs!! Honest and reasonable prices and timely work.. don’t hesitate at all to have them service your vehicle

KJ
Krik J.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/10/2019
Wonderful service!
Once again, I was really impressed with the service I received at Stan's! Starting at the front desk, wonderful customer service. I brought my car in on a very busy day, and they got to it very quickly. They had to do some work , so I picked it up the next day. Honestly, I will always go to Stan's for all my Auto needs! They are wonderful!

Rodger M.
04/09/2019
The team at Stan Rollison's is extremely responsive, accurate in their troubleshooting and focused on customer service. The "Can-Do" attitude makes the customer feel like a partner in issue resolution as opposed to the "check book" financing a scavenger hunt.

Dan R.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/06/2019
Great shop
The techs at the shop are professional and polite. This was my first time to this shop but will not be my last.

Rochelle B.
Honda Fit
04/05/2019
Mainly they’re trustworthy and tell you what you need and then do the work that they said that they were going to do. Happy customer here for many many many years .
Excellent service. Trustworthy workers and workmanship. A customer with many vehicles for many years.

Ron G.
04/05/2019
The Professionalism of the Staff
I have been a customer of Stan Rollison's Automotive for many years. The staff is professional, honest, and courteous. The customer service is outstanding.

Rodger M.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Rodger said the employees were very friendly. They were responsive. They completed the work fast.

RQ
Ray Q.
Attention to customer.
Polite crew. That feeling that all’s gonna be okay and sure man that’s me right there bringing my car back home.

Triangle, VA
Review
Affordable, nice and friendly personnel, fast

TQ
Tony Q.
The only people I trust
Only people I trust to touch my car every since I was 16

Richard B.
engine light came on
My experience was excellent. Our engine light came on so I searched online and found Stan Rollison's Auto and it had great reviews. I dropped the car off and went for a run while they worked on the car. When I returned I was invited into the shop area because they wanted me to understand exactly what they found. I was very impressed with this because I did not have to ask to see myself. While at the car I was provided options and what he recommended and why. It was a smooth process and I feel better with this shop than with the dealer, which is where we took the car in the past. I believe Stan Rollison's Auto will be my go to shop for all 3 of our vehicles moving forward. Just very impressed overall, nice, clean, fast, to the point, I'm 50 and I think this is a diamond in the rough for auto repair. Give them a shot.