HS
Hobert S.
02/27/2021
Professionalism
Noting but the best to say here
Have used Stan's shop for about 35 years and will go nowhere else for service!

NT
Nancy T.
Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA
Chevrolet Camaro
02/27/2021
Always Excellent
I prefer to skip the dealership when it comes to taking care of my car. I like an honest mechanic, and that’s what you will get at Stan Rollison’s. Excellent customer service, timeliness and good price.

CP
Cyntia P.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/26/2021
Great and reliable service and wonderful staff.
I’ve been coming here for years and have always been satisfied. I trust them and they have serviced all of my cars. They are absolutely the best. It’s as if you are part of the family and they care for you.

Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
Excellent Work
I am so grateful for this shop. My truck was garage for almost 2 years because I thought it would cost me a lot of money to fix but it ended up not costing me to much. I highly recommend this shop for any auto work that need to be done.

Brittany S.
Always great service
Rick and team always do a great job. Highly recommend Stan Rollison’s.

CR
Chris R.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/25/2021
Great honest service as always
Love this place

IS
ISREAL S.
Cadillac DeVille
Efficient and direct
The front desk lady is always friendly and very nice.

David S.
02/24/2021
Done right like it's their money being spent.
Took my truck in for a power steering leak and safety inspection. Recommended against replacing the steering gear box, the source of the leak, because the aftermarket parts fail in a couple of years and the leak was minor. The OEM part for the 2007 vehicle is not made any more by the manufacturer. Save me over $700.

Kia Optima
02/22/2021
In and out in no time
I came in for an oil change today. I was in and out in no time, thanks for the great service!!

SL
Shaw L.
Nissan Titan
02/20/2021
Fast and reliable service
Service was fast and communication about issues with my vehicles were excellent. Also the prices were affordable.

Ray B.
Jeep Cherokee
02/19/2021
Flawless as always.
Stan Rollison automotive repaired my car in less than two days despite only having two guys there because of the ice and snow storm. My vehicle was clean, exactly how I brought it in, prices are reasonable and the mechanics are knowledgeable and efficient. Ricky and Ray really are the MVPs for coming in and fixing my car despite the weather, not to mention being a local family business makes me more than happy to help support. Love these guys!!

Jeff D.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/18/2021
Always a pleasure
Best place I've found to have service and repairs done on my vehicles. I've used Stan Rollison's Automotive for years and once again I'm 100% satisfied.

Rupert G.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/18/2021
Great honest service
Appreciate honest and quality work

GD
Greg D.
Mazda CX-5
02/17/2021
Reliable, friendly - like working with family!
We have been taking our cars here for 20+ years!! Always service with a smile!

Mike B.
02/17/2021
A great service center!
I've been relying on Stan's to keep all of my vehicles maintained. Very fast and friendly. Highly recommend and always satisfied!