Ford Fiesta
03/27/2020
Honest and reliable
Needed work is done properly in a reasonable amount of time. They dont over promise and costs are reasonable. The staff is pleasamt and able to explain problems and fixes.

DT
Taylor Review
Great service as usual

03/23/2020
Best in Woodbridge
We’ve been bring our cars here for over 20 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. We’ve never ever had a single complaint, only thankfulness for such a great professional shop. Thank you Stan’s!

Hyundai Accent
03/21/2020
Very trustworthy and reliable.
Took my car in for an emission, oil change and tire rotation. Was reminded I needed an Air filter change. All this shows how much they care about your vehicle. They track the maintenance history of your vehicle to help you take care of your vehicle. Very friendly and family orientated.

LN
Lucas N.
Fairfax, VA
03/21/2020
Quick, thorough, painless - GREAT SERVICE
Very friendly staff that has continued to be informative and helpful. Highly recommend

Monique L.
Lexus ES 350
03/20/2020
Brakes checked
I’ve been bringing my daughter’s car to Stan’s for a while. I took my car to them for the first time today. d usual received top notch sei.

Anthony M.
03/16/2020
A pleasant surprise
We dropped our car to have some work done because a friend had recommended Rollinsons. We had no idea what to expect and had no idea what was wrong with the car. Rollinsons told us exactly what was needed and did the work for a VERY fair price. We are very pleased and will return here to have more work done. This was a great experience.

Joe W.
03/15/2020
Great As Usual
We have been going to Rollison's for years. Stan was a family friend and always treated us very well. When we lost him, the great service continued. Rick and the crew take good care of us every time!

BC
Brendon C.
Toyota Prius c
03/14/2020
Great Service and Prices!
See title. Great service. Super quick. Super fair prices.

MN
Mary N.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/14/2020
Reasonable, professional and reliable
Stan Rollison's Automotive is a business that I can trust to give me an accurate diagnosis for any car trouble that I am experiencing. They do not fix things that are not broken, and do not make up difficulties in order to inflate their prices. Stan Rollison's Automotive is an honest and reliable company. Their prices are reasonable; and they always do an excellent job. I use them for routine maintenance as well as car trouble. I highly recommend them and hope they never go out of business.

Chris M.

Stafford, VA
Chevrolet Pickup
03/12/2020
Derrick Taylor
I always get treated great and the wok is always top notch. I have been using Rollison’s for years and recommend them to everyone in the Prince William County area

TC
Todd C.
Dumfries, VA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/12/2020
Superb Service
Customer service is top notch. Quality of service is above reproach.

John H.
Ram 2500
03/11/2020
Quality service at a reasonable prices.

Dennis B.
03/11/2020
honesty
expedient. good work, honest evaluations