Stan Rollison's Automotive

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/14/2021
Service is the best
Only place we will take our cars!!

Marcia C.
03/28/2021
Rick and his team is willing to address my issues or concerns in a professional manner. The team is very kind, friendly and helpful.

Joe W.
03/23/2021
Always Great Service
We just took all of our vehicles in for inspections, oil changes, etc. Got quick, efficient service on all of them. The van had a not-so routine issue too that was fixed just as quickly. As always we were treated like family.

Megan C.
03/14/2021
Best Shop In Town
We always have a great experience at Stan’s. The professionalism begins with the front desk and travels throughout the shop as the team decides what is the best plan for your car. They work together and it shows. Last week my license plate kept falling off due to a stripped hole that holds the bolt. I called Stan’s and they told me to bring it right over and they could fix it. Rick went above and beyond to find a spare bolt that would secure my license plate. (Free of charge). It’s very rare now a days you find service like this. I’m so happy we found Stan Rollison’s.

03/06/2021
New brakes
Whenever I call I am always treated courteously. The work on my car is completed as quickly as possible. And their prices are fair.

Jay R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/06/2021
Extremely Attentive / Great Customer Service
Been in VA for a little over a year and had a difficult time finding a mechanic that would take my car in. After asking around, Rollison’s Auto was highly recommended. I reached out and without hesitation they took my car in. The employees were very attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly. My car is running good as new! They are my go to moving forward. Thank you Rollison’s Team!

KA
Ken A.
Nissan Rogue
03/05/2021
True to their word!
I came from ny to get my wifes car inspected as she has va plates. Nissan cowles gave me a 900$ bs bill to pass my inspection which is “free”... because thats how they make their money.., bs claims

I told them reject the inspection. I found stans... called them. And they not only did my inspection but did the work nissan quoted me for and more ....for a quarter of the cost!!!

Do not go to cowles nissan!! When i come to va for inspection or need any maintenance while im in town... stan...you have a customer for life!!

DT
Derrick T.
Stafford, VA
03/05/2021
Mustang Oil Change and Inspection
Quick reliable service and they were able to diagnose a horn issue and resolve

Excellence
they do an excellence job

Jasmine T.
Very nice
Good job and good service

ZS
Zuhal S.
Toyota Yaris
Auto Service
I have been bringing my car here about year and a half. Always received a great service. They provide honest feedback and prices are reasonable. Highly recommend.

Leo M.
Dumfries, VA
Lincoln Town Car
03/03/2021
Friendly and professional
Always satisfied with their honest and professional work

Janet H.
Friendly service
Always willing to get you in as quickly as possible. Friendly customer service. Very knowledgeable.

Robert M.
Knowledgeable
Friendly advisors. Great prices. Quick in getting your car back . I trust them and their mechanics.

GT