NN
Nana N.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/17/2019
Nana
Is very convenient and everything is in order, employees are well respected and well trained

Carlos C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said he likes their good work

Charlene S.
01/14/2019
The technicians who care.
I have been a customer for over 5 years and Stan Rollinson Automotive still takes care of my vehicle. The technicians are concerned when something does not seem right with my vehicle. Stan Rollinson Automotive is not in business to rip me off. They are very honest with the results! Thank you!

RF
Ray F.
01/14/2019
truck service
great service, good prices, great work , very friendly people , i have been dealing with stan rollison's automotive for 40 years and have had no complaints at all with their service.

WK
Walter K.
01/12/2019
Easy to work with and Very Professional
I came here for my annual inspection for my truck. The crew was professional and I liked the front staff office. I would use this place anytime for my repairs. This is a very honest and reputable mechanic.

David L.
Bloomingburg, NY
Chrysler 200
01/12/2019
I wish I could give them 10 stars!
I broke down on 95 at 5am on a Saturday Morning with A car in limp mode... 6 hours from home. I was traveling from Florida .. home to NY. I was stuck in a strange town, with a car that wouldn't go over 20 mph. I was traveling with my wife and kids and honestly was beyond stressed.
I googled local auto mechanics at 7am. Rollinsons was my first call because they were the only ones in the area open at 7am on a Saturday. They were over run with work and went out of their way to accomadate us and get us fixed and back on the road by 1030 am. I spoke to my mechanic friends, the price was very fair... I cannot thank you enough!

Robert M.
01/09/2019
Great service and good price.
Had my truck serviced today. The service advisor was up front honest and were on time. I asked for a price for tires and they were the lowest prices i have found. They won me over as a new customer.

TP
Tony P.
Honda Civic Si
01/09/2019
100K service on our '06 Honda
Our Honda received a thorough check up and the 100K service was done in a timely manner. Rick and mechanics do a great job. Hoping to keep our Civic another five years with their help.

TK
Timothy K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the mechanic does good work and all of the employee's are very honest.

CD
Courteney D.
Fairfax, VA
01/08/2019
Wonderful!
Great service all around. Rick is very understanding and knows what he’s talking about. I always have the best experience here — I never go anywhere else anymore. They always find the problem (even when my description is less than helpful), fix it in a timely manner, and charge only what they should. Thank you!

Josefina H.
01/08/2019
Quick & Easy!
I went for my car inspection. Only needed my 3rd tail light replaced, had them install it and went home in an hour! Thank you!

WA
Wana A.
01/07/2019
Faithful for many years
I never give it a second thought. Stan’s is just the place to go. Fast service, Nice and friendly folks, good pricing and I never worry about them doing repairs that are not needed. Extremely reputable. I’ve been going to Stan’s ever since they split from the original shop on Reedy Road (maybe 25 years now). They make it a point to know me and my cars. Don’t get caught up in that thought that you have to go to a dealer for reputable service. Never had any issues with any work they have done for me and at a fraction of the price the retailers charge.

SF
Sue F.
01/06/2019
Honest..... I never have to worry if the work was done correct
They are honest friendly people, I have been bringing my car to the shop for years... They always greet you with a smile and always keep you updated on your repairs

MA
Mary A.
GMC Acadia
01/05/2019
Honest with high quality work at fair prices!
This is the kind of place you want to continually take your car to! They noticed a problem I didn’t take the car in for and found the part was under warranty (they had installed it). They replaced it and dealt with the warranty - I walked out with no hassle and the new part.

Pontiac G6
01/05/2019
Excellent service!
Rick went above and beyond to try to isolate the trouble we reported. Stan Rollisonhas left a fantastic legacy in this s trusted business!

Jessica B.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/04/2019
Amazing
I’m new to the area and it’s hard to find a company you trust! I’m thankful to say I found a company that is honest and fair. They don’t pressure you to spend and they give their best professional opinion. I will definitely continue coming to them for all of my mechanical needs.

01/03/2019
They value you as a customer. Been going to Stan’s for years because of this. They will never recommend service you don’t need in order to line their pockets. They do what’s right for you. This is why Stan’s is the only place I talk my family cars.

Mark D.
Kia Rio
A+
Excellent customer service!

Thomas B.
01/03/2019
I had not been before but the entire team was very courteous, helpful and sure knew their stuff. They came in under-time and under budget for something I had prepared for being far worse then they quickly diagnosed it really was. I will absolutely be back.

BJ
Ben J.
Buick Lucerne
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business always provides good service.