WP
Wolfgang P.
12/04/2018
I like these people for many reasons not the least of which is their ability to explain the problem and their ability to make it go away they are diligent hard-working and have a great deal of integrity I have never been told anything that was not true or in the best interest of my cruiser And myself

Cardon W.
12/03/2018
Quick, accommodating, and good communication.
Quick, accommodating, and good communication. Surprisingly my work was done over the Thanksgiving holiday and the rig was still done on time with no delays! New Radiator, tubes and water pump for 1776 FJ40. Will be returning for my service checks.

Royce W.
Orem, UT
Lexus GX 470
11/30/2018
Great work
I always feel like the work done at state automotive is a good value. It is hard to find a shop with such a high level of skill and can get you in pretty quick .

KH
Ken H.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the staff members are good people.

CL
Craig L.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the business has employees that are super nice. They have fair pricing and do good work.

LK
Larissa K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Larissa said this business had very friendly and very nice staff. They have always treated her well.

Nissan Frontier 4WD
11/08/2018
Great Service. Fair Pricing.
Great Service. Fair Pricing.

KR
Konor R.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Konor said this business really took care of him and his needs. They were very genuine.

Robert H.
Midvale, UT
GMC Canyon
10/29/2018
Fast & Friendly
These guys do a great job !!

DK
Dennis K.
West Jordan
Geo Prizm
10/28/2018
Dennis' Geo Prism
As usual State Automotive provided professional and efficient service for my Geo Prism. It is always a pleasure dealing with them.

MA
Mike A.
West Jordan, Ut
Buick Enclave
10/25/2018
The price was reasonable for the services
The shop took my appointment and did the work prescribed. Since my work was all maintenance services-exchange of transmission fluid, brake fluid and transfer case fluid, I have no way of knowing if all fluids were added to capacity but everything works great. Maybe because of this, I will actually check the two fluids that I can check for capacity.

Cindy H.
West Valley City, UT
10/19/2018
They fixed my car that had a lot of damage to it from a wreck and I feel very safe driving my car now.
I feel as though I have a reliable place to take my car and being a single woman.I feel very safe that they will do exactly what needs to be done and I will feel safe. Safety is now my one concern after being in a wreck. My car has been fixed perfectly and I will use them from now on to fix everything!

HW
Heather W.
South Jordan, UT
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Heather said they did a good job and they were fast.

Mike M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is the best in town.

Steve S.
10/10/2018
Best Shop In Town
I was referred here by a friend. I recently purchased a 1996 4runner and knew there was work to be done. They did a full check on the entire car within two hours. It had pictures and urgency on those items that needed to be replaced. I had them replace about half of the items. They got it done right on time. They do a fantastic job on cars and do a great job working with customers. Most shops can't do both. I will always take my car here.

Dave C.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dave said he has visited this location for 10 years and the business is great. They are conveniently located, the service is efficient and the work is quick.

Clint H.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Clint said the staff is trustworthy and he is loyal to this business.

Austin B.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Austin said overall he had a good experience at this business.

TH
Tim H.
10/01/2018
Personal and professional service.

DT
DeAnna T.
09/28/2018
Great guys...great job
Hello-
I'm very happy with the work completed on my car. The rear air bags You guys installed for me work beautifully.
When I got home, I checked the invoice ( should have checked it before paying) I was surprised to see what I paid. When I called Dustin the week before, he gave me an estimate of $215 to have them installed. I realize it was an estimate and had an expectation of maybe $215 to $275. The actual bill was $324 + tax of course. Ok, so surprised, but not upset about the $109 increase. The part that has me a bit unsettled is the credit process fee. I am a business owner that excepts credit cards and pays outstanding fees to do so. I have these fees as the cost of doing business. I will say, I offer my customers a discount for paying with cash instead of penalizing them for the fees the credit card companies charge. I'd rather give my customers the money than a credit card company to promote good will.
As a consumer, I have to take this extra cost into consideration when deciding where to do business. I'd rather pay cash where I can, but auto repair bills can sometimes be out of reach for cash output.
Deanna