Steve S.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/10/2018
Best Shop In Town
I was referred here by a friend. I recently purchased a 1996 4runner and knew there was work to be done. They did a full check on the entire car within two hours. It had pictures and urgency on those items that needed to be replaced. I had them replace about half of the items. They got it done right on time. They do a fantastic job on cars and do a great job working with customers. Most shops can't do both. I will always take my car here.

Clint H.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Clint said the staff is trustworthy and he is loyal to this business.

Austin B.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Austin said overall he had a good experience at this business.

TH
Tim H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/01/2018
Personal and professional service.

DT
DeAnna T.
Salt Lake City, UT
09/28/2018
Great guys...great job
Hello-
I'm very happy with the work completed on my car. The rear air bags You guys installed for me work beautifully.
When I got home, I checked the invoice ( should have checked it before paying) I was surprised to see what I paid. When I called Dustin the week before, he gave me an estimate of $215 to have them installed. I realize it was an estimate and had an expectation of maybe $215 to $275. The actual bill was $324 + tax of course. Ok, so surprised, but not upset about the $109 increase. The part that has me a bit unsettled is the credit process fee. I am a business owner that excepts credit cards and pays outstanding fees to do so. I have these fees as the cost of doing business. I will say, I offer my customers a discount for paying with cash instead of penalizing them for the fees the credit card companies charge. I'd rather give my customers the money than a credit card company to promote good will.
As a consumer, I have to take this extra cost into consideration when deciding where to do business. I'd rather pay cash where I can, but auto repair bills can sometimes be out of reach for cash output.
Deanna

EW
Eli W.
09/27/2018
Great local mechanics
I’ve been using State Auto for a few years now. Never a single complaint!

WP
William P.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff was good to work with, and did a good job.

KG
Kenny G.
Nissan Murano
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said the service at this business was fast. The staff were easy to work with and they did what they were supposed to do.

Jim L.
Sandy, UT
Lexus LS 400
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he received excellent service at the business. They did a great job and were honest.

NW
Nate W.
09/25/2018
The ONLY place to take your rig.
I own a few Toyota’s and these guys are beyond excellent in their service. They do all types of cars and would take any car I had to them, but if you own a Toyota or Lexus, they are absolute gurus. You won’t be disappointed. Best shop in the West.

PS
Pat S.
Sandy, UT
Chrysler Cirrus
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pat said that she would recommend this business for service.

Julie R.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the staff were amazing and awesome, and went out of their way for her. She appreciates them and will be back for more service when needed.

JJ
Josh J.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the service was great. The employees were friendly and professional.

Rene W.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/17/2018
These guys always do a great job. I told them I needed to be out by a certain time and they got me out way before. They are always very helpful. I won’t go anywhere else.

Cole C.
09/17/2018
“”HONNEST””
If your looking for a HONNEST repair shop then this is the place for you. Rod and his crew helped me with my car, they went above and beyond of what was expected. They did not charge me with a bunch of fee’s for all the extra nik-nak things that needed to be done to me car.

I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS SHOP.

Dan B.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff did a very good job, the vehicle is doing great.

CE
Casey E.
West Valley City, UT
09/06/2018
Quick, honest service
I have taken my vehicle to State Radiator & Automotive several times over the years. I am always very impressed with their transparency, honesty and speed. I appreciate the time they take to explain the problems my vehicle is having and leave it to me, the customer to decide the best course of action to fix my vehicle. I will be a return customer.

LW
Lisa W.
09/04/2018
Always great service
As always they take great care of my old Honda

Casey M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Casey said the customer service was good.

Tyson M.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Tyson said the business forget to put the cotter pin back in the inner control arm on the steering rack. The business did a great job and worked with his schedule.