BN
Beloester N.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Beloester said he was out of town. They were supposed to leave his vehicle outside of the gate. However, they forgot, so he was without a vehicle over the weekend.

WP
Wolfgang P.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/15/2019
Respect
I have never been talked “down” to, I have had mechanical issues explained to me and appropriate solutions brought forth.

I will continue to recommend Dustin and his fellows to anyone who had need of their services.

It’s more like dealing with family than business associates

Joel B.
Grangeville, ID
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Derek. He said the employees were super good, but his vehicle is not 100 percent because it still rattles.

Clint H.
Sandy, UT
09/06/2019
A mechanic I trust wholeheartedly
They say when you find a good barber, dentist, and mechanic that you’ve hit the jackpot. Just kidding, I made that up. But I have hit the jackpot with State. When you’re mechanic tells you “I’d really love to sell you on something, but everything looks great” you know you’ve found a keeper. Seriously love these guys honesty and work. I recommend them to everyone. If you have any kind of 4wd Toyota you’d be foolish to go anywhere else.

ET
Erin T.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the employees did a good job.

Douglas G.
Midvale, UT
09/01/2019
Happy, but my radio not so much.
When I come in for an oil change, that is pretty much all I need changed, so when i drive away and my radio is changed to a station and language I don’t understand, whatever good feeling there was about the service goes out your door and does not want to return. Tell the tech to respect other peoples property when he is intrusted with it.

KG
Kim G.
08/30/2019
Great Mechanics!
State Automotive is our go-to mechanic. They are trustworthy and take care of us in a timely manner. And most of all they guarantee their work. I recommend them to everyone. Thanks guys for taking care of us!

Grantsville, UT
Jeep Cherokee
08/23/2019
Blue cherokee
Good job, fixed my A/C but had a delay getting the needed part because my jeep is so old.

LW
Lisa W.
08/22/2019
Keeps my 17 y-o car running smoothy!
As always Dustin and the crew at State Automotive do a great job on my 17 yr old HONDA CRV.
I like that Dustin will say something like 'We found five things that need repair/replacement. Three things you can wait on, not gonna give you a problem for awhile, just gotta keep an eye on them. These other two things I recommend we get right to them'.
You know he's not trying to sell you things you don't need. And he's fair with pricing.
And he's just really personable, professional and just a pleasant guy.
I have confidence in State Automotive....that's why I still have my old car and NOT a big o fat car payment!
Thanks Dustin & crew!

ER
Erin R.
Heber City, UT
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/14/2019
excellent as usual!
I showed up without an appointment, 3 of my rear lights were out, anxious about some electrical issue. Dustin said no problem we will look at it right away! Just bulbs going south all at once! yay! and again, I cannot say enough about how they treat me well; as a woman sometime mechanic shops are really rude to women. State Automotive will always get my business.

Alex S.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the business was excellent, they were great people, and he's dealt with them a couple of times. He stated he noticed they all had Toyotas, it's family owned, it looked brand new, they always treat it with respect, and it's an awesome business.

Dustin H.
Ogden, UT
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Dustin said the employees were nice and thorough.

Lindsay B.
Mazda CX-5
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Lindsay said that Dustin is prompt and always helps her out even if it's short notice.

Christopher C.
Hyundai Accent
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a great job servicing his vehicle. They are good people and he trusts them.

PC
Patricia C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/01/2019
Great, friendly service!
Quick, efficient and great service!

KR
Kira R.
Spokane, WA
07/30/2019
The only place I trust
I’ve been to so many shady mechanics in my life. These guys are the only ones I trust. You need help in Utah, they’re the only ones I’ll recommend

PC
Patricia C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/14/2019
Honest, great service.
Always treated well- trust State Automotive to be honest and efficient.

Jerry M.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was good and they were informative about what they were doing. He was really impressed that they were able to fix his vehicle without having to buy additional parts and was completely satisfied.

Christian M.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Christian said that the service was good.

BT
Bill T.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the staff do everything they say they're going to do.