Staunton Nissan & Subaru

Penny L.
Staunton, VA
05/29/2015 Category: Service
fake quotes
Went there for service on my car was given a quote before the work was done when the work was done the amount was more than what was originally told & i could tell the way it was done it was done on purpose i was really disappointed i guess this is how they make sure they make more money. I will never go back!!!!!

Steven B.
Stuarts Draft, VA
07/22/2014 Category: Service
they're always thoughtful of my needs.
Best service in town.

DU
Deborah U.
Subaru Legacy
07/21/2014 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance Visit
Courteous, reliable, professional service all around.

PT
Peter T.
Wilmington, DE
07/20/2014 Category: Service
People are great at Staunton Subaru!

KT
Kimberly T.
Nissan Rogue
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Service and people
Brad is a rock star! Since i bought my car 3 years ago, he has been soooo accomodating and always provides stellar customer service.

Marsha P.
Verona, VA
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very helpful and knowledgeable.

SF
Steve F.
Afton, VA
Nissan Frontier
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful service.
The service personnel make you feel at home. Reminders on upcoming service needs and pricing is very helpful for planning purposes, i have a small fixed income, so a heads up lets me save up. No unexpected expenses.

Deborah L.
Crozet, VA
07/12/2014 Category: Service
Excellent!
We purchased our first Subaru in 2011 and I love it! The service at Staunton Subaru is exceptional and the Saturday hours make servicing quick and easy. My husband has purchased several other cars from Dustin Campell in the past couple of years for his clients and it is always a pleasure. I recommend this fantastic group all the time to my friends and family.

07/10/2014 Category: Service
Excellent and always friendly
Going in for service has never been an ordeal. The folks at the desk are allow a first name basis with us. The service techs are very friendly and they finish on time and budget. Always a great experience

Donald M.
Dayton, VA
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Great service team,very professional
I bought my second Altima at the Staunton store and have used both Staunton and H'burg shops. Staunton shop being easier to schedule with.I have enjoyed both the car and the service after the sale. Keep up the good work!!

AC
Anna C.
Glasgow, VA
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Consistently excellent servivce
Thank you, Brad for your reliable cheerfulness, patience, and overall excellent service!

LL
Larry L.
Charlottesville, VA
07/02/2014 Category: Service
fast service witout appointment.
We had great service at a good price.The service Dept. keeps good records on your car.

AJ
Anne J.
Staunton, VA
06/14/2014 Category: Service
Courteous and timely
It's always a pleasure to have service done with these guys. Excellent!

GD
Glenys D.
Crozet, VA
06/13/2014 Category: Service
Service visit
Everyone was great; willing to work with the customer

Dianne R.
Waynesboro, VA
Nissan Maxima
06/06/2014 Category: Service
staff
I didn't feel a connection to staff from my last visit.

HB
Hugh B.
Buena Vista, VA
06/06/2014 Category: Service
I went in for a simple oil change and they checked everything. They also took me in early and did a fast job to get me out

06/05/2014 Category: Service
Staunton Nissan/Subaru has been an asset to us since we first came there years ago. Service personnel have always been friendly and highly competent. They are the best around.

VM
Vincent M.
Mount Sidney, VA
Subaru Legacy
05/21/2014 Category: Service
product vs service
Poor product with the Subaru Legacy. Replaced the head gasket at 50k and many other smaller yet irrating issue. Service from the local service staff is excellent. Juist have a lemon for a car.
Steve W. from Staunton Nissan & Subaru responded on 05/21/2014

I am so sorry that you have not been pleased with the level of service your Subaru has provided you.  Typically we find these cars very reliable.  Please let us know if there is anything Staunton Nissan can do to assist you with these issues.  I know you are happy with our personal level of service and would love to help you if we can.

Steve Ward
Staunton Nissan and Subaru.

DU
Diane U.
Verona, VA
05/21/2014 Category: Service
Overall Service
Very pleased with my service appt. Prompt and friendly.

05/19/2014 Category: Service
Quick, Friendly and Prompt service
I have bought two Nissan's from Staunton Nissan and am extremely happy with both vehicles. More importantly, the service keeps me coming back. The staff greets you like a friend and the service has ALWAYS been top shelf!
Jessi P. from Staunton Nissan & Subaru responded on 05/19/2014

Thank you! We appreciate you business and glad you chose us! Look foward to seeing you soon!