Sterling Car Care By the Bay

KC
Karen C.
08/06/2018
Great place for our car repairs and service!
We are always happy with Sterling Car Care's service and repairs for our Audi A6. We trust this shop with all of our car needs. They are honest and fair and deliver what they promise in a timely manner.

My brakes started to make a horrible noise last week and when I called they got me right in and took care of the problem. I am glad they are in the neighborhood and always there for us.

Megan m.
03/06/2018
Very poor service
It all started a month ago when i took my mothers car in too get serviced 1800 later and i am out a transmission due too poor judgement of the mechanic there... I feel like because me and my mother were women they gave us the run around on things like we were stupid and didnt know what we were talking about...4 times the car was beought back for a problem they caused and now there saying it wasnt there problem when my car is useless to drive now... Joe at the front stated they were going to make things right and get a rebuilt trans then turns around half hour later and says its not there fault and there not responsible for it... I feel very sad that theres people and places out there like this... I have alot of family and friends that go too this place but wont be anymore because of this..

Megan m.
03/05/2018
Bad service
Would not recommend this place! Nightmare is all i have to say...

Denise M.
02/23/2018
Always exceptional service
I have been taking all four of my vehicles there for many years.. they are honest, efficient, and always helpful. I will not go anywhere else! Great place

JEFF H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/05/2017
The workers
The workers

MARY ANN D.
11/04/2017
Nice job
Work done in timly manner, friendly and accomodating.

TG
THOMAS G.
11/03/2017
Honest Repair
Took my car to another repair shop, got an estimate of work needed for $1700.
Took it to Sterling Car Care for a "second opinion" and found one issue was a warranty repair, and the other things weren't needed just yet!
That's HONESTY!
Love to keep my business in New Baltimore area when possible, will always try Sterling Car Care first.

JERRY S.
11/01/2017
Brake repair
Timely repair, kept us informed about what needed to be done and provided an estimate of the cost.

JAN S.
Jeep Patriot
10/30/2017
honesty
Been doing business with them for years

MARY D.
Toyota Echo
10/29/2017
I found this company thru AAA and feel they do an excellent job and give the best prices around. Very happy with the service provided.
Sterling Car Care is just that and more. Excellent service and prices.

JACKIE W.
Buick Lucerne
10/25/2017
Very professional. I like when I ask a question things are explained in a professional manner.
Excellent.

CK
Carolyn K.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Carolyn said she was told by another business that she paid too at this facility.
Glen D. from Sterling Car Care By the Bay responded on 10/31/2017

Hi Carolyn,

We did quite a bit of work to your vehicle. It came in for a stalling conditioned. We monitored it and found it was loosing crank position signal. We had to pull the computer and check the wiring to the sensor, which isn’t easy access, found there was a wiring issue in the signal wire. We then had to pull that wire out of the loom ,which again isn’t easy access, and replace it to have a good wire to the sensor. Then we found the sensor was also not working properly. Possible shorted out from the wiring glitching, so we then had to replace the sensor and your vehicle was running good. We had spent quite a bit of time on your vehicle. It is bothersome another shop would talk down on a shop in reality they have no idea what we had done. Your nationwide warranty on that repair is 2yrs/ 24,000 miles. I hope to see you again, enjoy the rest of your week. :)

RYAN M.

service process isvery efficient

Rob B.
Chevrolet Volt
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Rob said the staff were very nice. The took care of his vehicle.

TF
Troy F.
Chrysler Sebring
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Troy said he would recommend this business for service.

GS

JESSE M.
Ram Pickup
10/12/2017
Serviced quickly!
Towing company dripped it off around 7pm and by 8am had gotten call from service center that it would be worked on. Got another call shortly after with the next steps. Vehicle ready by noon without even having made an appointment! Didn't have to use a sick day at work because of the truck malfunction

BL
BRETT L.
10/11/2017
Always fast, always friendly
Prices are good and the staff is friendly and knowledgeablez. Never have any issues with service.