Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

05/12/2019
Scam artists.
1.0 star rating
8 minutes ago
DO NOT GO HERE! They tryed to charge me $750 dollars to put a $50 dollar part on that I've had done for $350. Because they said it was rusty, I did it myself in two days, with hand tools. Then because I didn't have any work done they charged me $32 dollars to look at it for 20 mins. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DON'T GO HERE.

4M
48007 M.
Avoca, MI
01/11/2019
Quality and honest service at a good price.
Our daughter’s truck was in for a standard oil change and tire rotation. The techs found out the battery was on its last leg so replaced it as well. That was a real blessing for them to catch that issue with our daughter heading back to college next week.

James s.
10/24/2018
worst shop i have ever dealt with
This place is a Joke and their prices are insane. avoid this place at all costs!!!

DA
Diana A.
10/08/2018
Mike the owner is old and losing his mind
Mike is clearly senile in his 70s and doesn't know how to run a state-of-the-art business his manager Sean doesn't even know how to turn a wrench some of the people I've seen look like they were definitely on some opiates of some sort stay away at all cost

MK
Michael K.
10/08/2018
As an owner of a sevreal business...Mike the owner is unprofessional. Broke my car told me tow it out. Do not bring ur car here
The owner Mike and charges very unprofessional I drove a working car in there in tried to leave in my alternator was locked up I clearly didn't break it they clearly didn't start it move it or do anything to help me he is very rude told me to tow it out of his lot very unprofessional very old man and grumpy stay away

CP
Chris P.
Troy, MI
12/16/2017
Sterling Car Care has been a real find!
With younger adults in the house, I own 4 cars. So, Sterling Car Care has been a real find. I have consistently come here on a multitude of occasions over the last couple of years now (I don't go anywhere else). They are professional and reliable like a dealership, while being more technically flexible and more reasonably priced than a dealership. Most of all, unlike a dealership that only wants to do light jobs on Saturdays, these folks hit it hard on Saturdays. I'm a busy person, so being able to count on Saturday service has been huge. Their generous week day hours 7AM to 7PM are also very helpful. I generally come in, meet Sean or Eric at the counter, and sit comfortably in the lobby while logging into work on my laptop - never missing a beat! On bigger jobs, they've hooked me up with a rental which was nice.

CP
Chris P.
Troy, MI
12/16/2017
Sterling Car Care has been a real find!

LARRY S.
Lincoln MKZ
11/06/2017
Oil Change
I set up an scheduled appointment for an oil change and muti-point inspection. I was disappointed that it took one hour for an oil change!

KK
KENNETH K.
Dodge Avenger
11/05/2017
Professional service
Quick service. Always a discount.

KP
KEVIN P.
Washington, MI
11/04/2017
Troubleshooting and problem solving
Once again, sterling Car Care provided high quality customer service and completed fixing the 4x4 on our F150 quickly and completely! Thank you!!!

DAVID H.
11/04/2017
They provided great service and good work.

SCOTT C.
Clarkston, MI
10/31/2017
Fairness, honesty, integrity. I won't go anywhere else.
As always, service was outstanding. This is the only place I will take my car for anything. They are always fair and honest. I really appreciate that from them.

DAVID H.
10/30/2017
Best service experience I've had in a long time.
They very helpful, provided a very good customer experience.

RITA W.
Saturn SC 3dr
10/30/2017
Another Job Very Well Done!
Thank you! Eric and Mike, for everything you did to get my vehicle in and back on the road so quickly. I can’t believe you did so much work in so little time. I have no more worries about my safety on the road.
For a 16 year old car it handles like new! Thank you so much.

Mary W.
Warren, MI
Dodge Neon
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they were not able to detect what was wrong with her vehicle but she doesn't blame them because they were very polite and diligent.

DAN L.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Pontiac G6
10/24/2017
Last Minute Oil Change
Called on way to SCC asked for an oil change and front suspension check, they got me in and out in know time! Thanks again guys!

SD

MARK K.
Chrysler 300
10/15/2017
Oil Change & Exhaust Evaluation
Brought my car in for an oil change and to check out my exhaust since I suspected there is a leak in the system. The information they provided for the repair was helpful and I was able to take the car to a recommended muffler store for a full review of the issue.

NC
NANCY C.
Warren, MI
10/13/2017
Professionalism as well as a friendly competent staff.

KH
KIRK H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/12/2017
Timely, having the option to make an appointment is great.