Overall Rating 4.6129045/5Overall Rating 4.6129045/5Overall Rating 4.6129045/5Overall Rating 4.6129045/5rating 4.6129045
Overall Rating 1.68852/5rating 1.68852rating 1.68852rating 1.68852rating 1.68852

Ronald W.
Ronald Williams
It is family oriented and the customer service is excellent. The service report done explains exactly what was done and what needs to be done with the price. The complimentary car wash is a plus. I love when it's time to get my car service.
MIKE H. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for giving us a perfect score. We are truly passionate about providing 5 star service and are always appreciative of your feed back telling us that we were successful. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time.

Sugar Land, TX
06/20/2018 Category: Service
I like the service, not only my car was fixed but agent took time to make sure cost is covered as per warranty policy, very honest in all respect.
Thanks Hyundai service team.
Regards

NR
Noeli R.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Warranty service performed with professionalism and in great time.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and Excellent Service
Very good experience and excellent service

HS
Hunain S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Sterling McCall Hyundai Visit
Courteous, friendly and helpful staff. This was probably my 6th or 7th visit and I've always been taken good care of and have always been provided the desired service. Very happy wirh the overall experience every time I bring my Elantra for service.

KR
Kizhanatham R.
Sugar Land, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Courtesy and professionalism.
Came for oil and filter change. In addition to this other required checks were performed to ensure the safety of the car.

Cathy C.
Customer service is good
Good customer service

CD
Cherylene D.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
I recently had my maintenance service and Isaac was very helpful and provided me a friendly service. He explained to me what needed to be done. I will definitely ask for Isaac on my next visit. I am very pleased.

Cynthia C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
So Professional & Outstanding Service
Isaac Barrios took care of my servicing on my vehicle and was very kind and so easy to work with. It's nice when you come into a dealership's service department and don't deal with frustrated and impatient representatives. People like Isaac make Sterling McCall Hyundai shine!

KP
Kamlesh P.
Richmond, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
GENERAL MANAGER
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY IMPORTANT . RESPOND CUSTOMER IN TIME . TREAT CUSTOMER AS GOD AND DO NOT IGNORE YOUR CUSTOMER .
MIKE H. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

THANK FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO FILL THIS SURVEY OUT WE REALLY APPRECIATED YOUR BUSINESS

BG
Bruno G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
great service
great service

Jonathan D.
Katy, TX
Job Done Right the First Time
My experience at this dealership has always been great. From when I first purchased my vehicle and all the service appointments that followed afterwards. Will buy amitger car from here again. I appreciate William the service advisor’s professionalism.

MJ
Marcia J.
Stafford, TX
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The customer service that I receive.
I have been driving a Hyundai for almost twelve years now, and I always take my cars back to the dealer ship to be serviced. I've had great experience so far, and also treated with respect.

Martha W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great
MIKE H. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. Please know that these surveys are so very important to us and we are never satisfied until we earn 5 stars from every customer every time. With that said we know that customer feedback is essential to accomplishing that.. please call or email back when you get  a chance so we can discuss what we could have done better to earn that 5th star. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you next time .

Sincerely ,

Mike Hopkins

Lawrence B.
oil change
all good!

Missouri City, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Good, Dependable Service
Sterling McCall did everything I hope a service department would do: It let me select a date and time that worked best for me; it explained the services and costs before work began; it completed the service on time; and the service rep, Irving Velasquez, explained all the charges and work that was performed. He also answered all the questions I had about the service.

Lionel S.
Good custom service
Good custom service n ever one was nice

Cameron C.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Didn't fix what I asked them too
Nail in my tire.
MIKE H. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

GoodMorning please give me a call i would like to discuss your recent visit at the Sterling Mccall Hyundai to see if we are able to get this problem resolved and to see why it wasnt done the first time

Mike Hopkins

Jasbir S.
Richmond, TX
Appointment and timely service
It went just perfect

CE
Clara E.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
The service is always great, they always keep you updated on the status of your car.
MIKE H. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018