Overall Rating 4.6081054/5Overall Rating 4.6081054/5Overall Rating 4.6081054/5Overall Rating 4.6081054/5rating 4.6081054
Overall Rating 1.78082/5rating 1.78082rating 1.78082rating 1.78082rating 1.78082

CG
Cecilia G.
Good Service on warranty replacement
I like my hunday tucson in very happy with my purchase because its the only brand in this country offering 10 years warranty le 100,000 un very happy because after 2 years they are replacment my battery, a back seat belt and light sensor whithout charge for me. Thank you hunday for that warranty coverage.
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Hello and Thank You for choosing Sterling McCall Hyundai to service your vehicle.
We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
I appreciate the 4 Star review and for taking the time to share a little about your experience with us, how you feel about the warranty program and the happiness with  your purchase of the Hyundai Tucson. I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Jonny.  However, I would like for you to share what we can do to get a 5 Star review from you. I take all customer feedback very serious and into consideration so I know where I need to work on making changes to better serve our customers.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity in servicing all of your vehicles needs.

EC
Esther C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Great attention
Great attention and staff

Jonathan H.
Rosenberg, TX
Amazing Service
I thought my car was going to be in the shop for multiple days with the list of items being serviced, but everything was taken care of in less than a full day. Gabriel was very responsive and tooo care of everything I needed.

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Gabriel.

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the excellent review and for taking the time for sharing your experience with us.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
AWESOME!
This place takes care of their customer!

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience with us! I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Kellie.

TW
Teresa W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
The people make SM Hyundai great.
Our service director BOB created a very relaxed and informative automotive experience.

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I take all customer feedback very serious when considering where and how to make the changes necessary to better our department so that we may better serve our customers.
I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Robert.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportuntiy in servicing all of your vehicles needs.

Ronald R.
Missouri City, TX
2011 Hyundai Equus
Auto maintenance & repair
Sean Dobbs made the difference for me!!

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience with us! I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Robert.

NN
Nam N.
Missouri City, TX
30,000 miles service
services are great. When i Called to set up the appointment for 30,000 miles service, the operator said it would take 1 to 11/2 hours to do the service. when I get there, the service manager said it would take 2 to 2 1/2 hours. the car finished 3 1/2 hours. Every time I drop my car there for service, seem like I have to wait at least an hour more than I anticipated.

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the 4 Star review, for taking the time to share your experience, and for sharing the details of your visit.
I appreciate your patience as we work on making the necessary changes to our department as we do have new staff. I take all feedback from our customers into serious consideration to know where changes need to be made, to better serve our customers.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity in continuing to service all of your vehicles needs.

NM
Nicholas M.
Great, fast service.
I dropped off my vehicle for an oil change and state inspection and was able to pick it up by noon the same day. Awesome service and friendly people!

Under staffed on a Saturday
Not their best day. The people that talked to me were nice, but the over all service on this Saturday was not up to their usual excellent standard.
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai for servicing your vehicle. I sincerely appologize about how your visit went. We greatly appreciate your business and are striving to improve. I am working on getting more personell to provide a better and faster service. If there is any thing you need please let me know how i can help. Have a great day.

VO
Victor O.
See Irving In Service
Irving was very professional and will take good care of you.

LV
Lidibeth V.
Efficient Service!
Fast service like me the most!!! Great attention and reliable staff.

I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Irving.
We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity in servicing all of your vehicles needs.

GI
Gul I.
Spring, TX
02/19/2019 Category: Service
I have been in Sterling Mccall Hyundai for the past 8 years. Even if they are far from my place, I always go there. Both the service and the sales departments have nice people. I will definitely use this service forever.

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the excellent review and for taking the time in sharing your experience with us. I am happy to know that you are a longtime customer and intend to remain faithful to us for your future services and sales.
I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Mayka.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity in seeing you on your next visit.

BL
Bhalchandra L.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly environment. No pressure tactics. Fairly quick service. Like free car wash on every service visit.

I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Kellie.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opporunity in servicing all of your vehicles needs.

MF
Maragret F.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Need help
Find Auto Butler service near me!.
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

We strive for excellence in gving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the 4 Star review and taking the time to share your experience with us, however, I would really like you to share how we can earn a 5 Star review from you.
I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Kellie.
I do take into very serious consideration, all feedback from our customers in order to make all the necessary changes in our department. We want every customer to leave happy and pleased, looking forward to their next appointment with us.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to the opportunity in servicing all of your vehicles needs,

HS
Howard S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Recent Visit
Service Manager excellent.
High turnover of service reps means dealing with different person each time.

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
I greatly appreciate your patience as I work on making the necessary changes to our department, in order to give our customers the best service they deserve.
We appreciate the 4 Star review, however, I would like you to share how we can possibly earn a 5 Star review from you.
I take all customer feedback into serious consideration as we work on making the necessary changes, to better serve our customers.

Meadows Place, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2019 Category: Service
This place is awful.
I have been to this Hyundai several times. The only time I come back now is for warranties/recalls because every time I come my entire day is wasted. This time I came I told my service advisor that in November when I came I had experienced horrible communication, my car was brought in at 10 am and they told me they didn’t have a chance to get to it and I’d now need a rental for a simple repair, and I’d spoken with a manager who never got back to me (Mike). Oddly enough, almost the exact same thing happened to me this time (not surprising)! Gabriel never gave me a time estimate. I dropped my car off at 9:30 am for an appointment. At 1:30 I called to check the status because it had been 4 hours with NO UPDATES. The guy said he would reach out to Gabriel.. never received a call back. I called back at 2:30 and Gabriel assured me he would call back in 10 minutes with an update. 45 minutes later I CALLED him back. My car was finally done closer to 4pm. When I got there and told Gabriel I was frustrated he told me that my car had a lot of recalls which is why it took so long, when I reminded him I only needed ONE thing fixed he then said “oh well we got busy” meaning he lied to me the first time. Then he said “so I guess you’re not going to give me a good review” and I said “no, I told you when I got here the poor experience I’ve had the last 5 times I’ve come and the EXACT same thing happened today with no courtesy updates or anything” and he started to follow me around the store slightly raising his voice and housing me about why I wouldn’t give him a good review. Extremely inappropriate.
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai to service your vehicle. I am trying to reach you so i can speak with you about what else had happened, if you could please call me at 713-981-3992. We are a new team and I would like know more about your thoughts in order to improve. Have a great day.

PC
Percival C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Every one is nice, the place is clean
Is very gorgeous

We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Mayka.

Have A Great Day,

Richard G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Honest service
Great genesis service team
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello and Thank You for choosing Sterling McCall Hyundai/Genesis to service your vehicle.
We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the excellent review, and for taking the time in sharing your experience with us.
I will make sure and share this with your advisor, Robert.

Len S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly employees
Better than last time
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello and Thank You for choosing Sterling McCall Hyundai to service  your vehicle.
We strive for excellence in giving our customers the best service possible.
We appreciate the 4 Star review and for taking the time to share your experience with us, however, I would like for you to share in detail how we can earn a 5 Star review from you.
I take all customer feedback into consideration to make the necessary changes to better our department, in order to better serve our customers.