Overall Rating 4.5999971/5Overall Rating 4.5999971/5Overall Rating 4.5999971/5Overall Rating 4.5999971/5rating 4.5999971
Overall Rating 1.77143/5rating 1.77143rating 1.77143rating 1.77143rating 1.77143
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

EZ
Edward Z.
Excellent costumer service
I'm very happy with the service at Sterling McCall Hyundai, always special attention and helpful.

TC
Travis C.
Frisco, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great experience
Staff answer all questions and got me in and out.

David D.
Exceptional service
Best place to go for service due to their professional work ethics and always updating you about the progress on your car. Please don’t take your Hyundai to road side people

Michael S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
One year with Hyundai
I'm very happy with the service at Sterling McCall Hyundai. Special thanks to Libby C. very professional ans very helpful.
Great job Sterling McCall Hyundai!!! Thank you.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership

Courteous and on time

YM
Yuisa M.
They take care of you
I love bringing my Elantra for its milestone services to this dealership. The service is fantastic, and it ranges from providing complimentary car washes and battery checks, pickup and drop off services so you can return to work while your car is worked on, and friendly, knowledgeable associates. I definitely recommend!

Darwin P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
5NPDH4AE8GH768351
The service was excellent and the workers were very professional.the dealership was quick fast easy and extremely helpful. It didn’t take long at all and I am so glad that everything I needed was completely taken care of.

BR
Berneice R.
Maintenance Requirements
Acceptable
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai for your vehicle service work. We strive for excellent customer and 5 stars on all reviews . We look forward to your next visit.

CR
Cheryl R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Clean
Clean comfortable power outlets internet
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai for your vehicles service work. We strive for excellent customer service and greatly appreciate the excellent review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Cynthia C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Takes Too Long
Shop around and try other dealerships for better and more prompt service for ordinary maintenance.
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai for you service work. We always strive for excellent customer service. I would like to speak with you about your experience here yesterday. Please call me at 713-981-3992.

LC
Ladarsha C.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The customer service here is great!
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Hello and thank you for bringing your vehicle to Sterling Mccall Hyundai for your vehicle service work. We strive to provide excellent customer service and earn 5 stars all the time. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

R W.
Fresno, TX
Service Review
On Friday November 30, 2018, I took my 2015 Sonata in for the 60,000 mile maintenance work. Irving Velasquez was my service advisor and took care of making sure my rental car arrived and at Sterling McCall's cost. When I asked him if he could recommend a vendor to replace my cracked windshield, he found one and it just worked out that the vendor could replace my windshield while my car was there. I left extremely happy because all issues with my car were taken care of in one day. I've never taken my Sonata any where else for maintenance work, including routine oil changes and tire rotations, and I will continue that practice. The service department is top notch; staff is always professional and accommodating and my car is performing well.

R Kimberly Ward
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall for your maintenence and repair. We strive to provide excellent customer serivce and greatly appreciate the excellent review. We look forward to having visit next time.

CG
Cynthia G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service visit
I was in and out, I set an appointment and time being so important to me , was more than pleased. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating from check in to check out.
Thank you Sterling McCall Hyundai Service Team!
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai for your vehicle's service work. We strive for customer service excellence and greatly appreciate the excellent review. We look forward to your next visit.

Saadia S.
Sugar Land, TX
Great experience
Always a good experience
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai for your vehicle's service work. We strive for customer serivce excellence and appreciate the excellent review. We look forward to having you visit next time

Diane H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor was polite and professional
It takes longer for service than I would like, but it was completed according to the time frame I was given.
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Hello and thank you for bringing your vehicle to Sterling Mccall Hyundai for your service work. We strive to provide excellent service and value your business.  Good service takes time and we are always working to improve customer wait time. We look forward to the next time we have you visit us

Sean Dobbs,

ES
Emmett S.
Long waits
Need to have more people on Saturdays
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai to service your vehicle. We strive for excellent customer service and I would like to speak with you about your experience. Please call me 713-981-3992.

LO
Lawrence O.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service Department
My family has been having our vehicles service at Sterling McCall Hyundai since the dealership first opened. We have now owned four Hyundai vehicles, having bought a new one in May. Wouldn't think of taking our vehicles anywhere else for service.
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mccall Hyundai to service your vehicle. We strive for excellent customer service and appreciate the excelent review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jose F.
Sugar Land, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Hello and thank you for choosing Sterling Mcccall Hyundai to service your vehicle. We strive for excellent service and appreciate the excellent review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NN
Nandini N.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly
Friendly
SEAN D. from Sterling McCall Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Hello and thank you for having your vehicle serviced at Sterling Mccall Hyundai. We strive for excellent customer service and we appreciate the excellent review. We look forward to seeing you next time.