Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 3.9626138/5Overall Rating 3.9626138/5Overall Rating 3.9626138/5rating 3.9626138rating 3.9626138
Overall Rating 2.1869121/5Overall Rating 2.1869121/5rating 2.1869121rating 2.1869121rating 2.1869121

TL
Thomas L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2018 Category: Service
car repair
My car broke then fixed now is good. All credits goes to Steven Creek Huyndai. People there is the best in service field.

PB
Phyllis B.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast response & service with a smile
Last week I got a message on my Sonata Hybrid about the "air flap system". "What?", I said, and zipped into my dealership. They couldn't get to it that day, but got the car in the next day. They confirmed the problem and called about a couple of other items that needed tending to. Everything was done the next day by noon, and as soon as they picked me up and got me back to the dealership, I was on my way.

Even though I don't need to bring my car in very often, they always greet me with a smile and quite often by name.

EL
Emily L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service was good and fast
The personnel was very professional and helpful.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Emily Lin for your survey and for your business

John S.
Los Gatos, CA
Very Efficient
This was a routine maintenance covered by the pre-paid maintenance plan. The process to drop off the car was very smooth and the 'intake' staff answered all of my questions. The maintenance was done quickly and efficiently.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

John
Thank you very much for your five star survey
look forward to helping in all your future service needs/. glad to hear we answered all your questions

SK
Sunjoo K.
Burlingame, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always Pleasant to visit
Cather Ennis is a very kind and pleasant representative.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you Sunjoo for your survey and for your business

IS
Ihor S.
Awesome
Awesome as usual
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Ihor for your survey and for your business

Stanford, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Courteous service
Honest assessment of delay on Hyundai's part in supplying a needed part to this dealer. I appreciate knowing the real situation vs. being strung along.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your survey and for understanding the part situation with Hyundai.

HS
Hodon S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good job, nice person
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Hodon for your survey and for your business

11/12/2018 Category: Service
Had an overall good experience with my car service appointment.

Junghyun H.
Daly City, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2018 Category: Service
The people make it great!
My 2013 Genesis is a problem. It’s been a problem since early on with the transmission. SF Hyundai was great when they were open. All the other dealers have been horrible to deal with until I met the service team at this dealership in Santa Clara. Great people. knowledgeable, competent and friendly. Thank you!
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

thank you very much for your survey, we look forward to help in all your future maintenance and service needs

Sunnyvale, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good service relationship
Great communication with service consultant (Lynn) and how she cares for your time and service appointment.

Cupertino, CA
Lack of communication on estimated time
Discussed with service agent, apparently recalls are hard to estimate, bumping up as the service itself is done to my satisfaction.

Lack of communication on estimated time
Left the car for oil change at 9am. I believe there is a minor recall work. Anytime I would ask the estimated time of completion, the answer is always a standard "before 5pm", not a good one to plan the day. Finally, I reach service station by 5pm and found that the car was not ready. I had to ask one more time to check on it and then is made ready in in the next 10minutes. I think there can be improvement in the time management and customer communication.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for answering my phone call, we are a busy shop and that is good problem (obviously) I am requesting a rescore of the survey you have turned in. The Survey is a direct score on me (the advisor) not the dealer or hyundai motor america, we ask to rescore the survey to 5 stars and would like to offer a discount on the alignment we recommended, please let me know if you would like to proceed by marking the new score as 5 stars
thanks again

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Horrible dealership
Dishonest and shady sales department and service center. They never call back pretending they’re busy especially when you are asking for their help and they just completely blow you off because you don’t just dumb down and accept all the wrongs they give you.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your survey.

Ashvin S.
Milpitas, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service to my vehicle
Was greeted well, helped me and at no cost checked various components to assure reliability,
Mechanics are well qualified , I am happy that I have strong support of Hundai service department to assure that my vehicle runs well.
I recommend to buy car and service at Stevens Creek Hundai.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

thank you very much for your five star survey
look forward to helping in all your future service needs.

LL
Lay L.
Smiling face
This is my car third time service at there. I really like it. The boss Mike and Lynn so smiling face and make me so happy.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Lay for your survey and for your business

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely responsive service with profesional quality and sincere customer care.
When I drove my Elantra for regular service of oil change and multipoint inspection check, I have confidence with Hyundai's dealer's timely responsive service with professional quality and sincere customer care.

Lynn M.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Perfect transaction
Thank you for always taking care of my new family member
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

thank you very much for your five star survey.
I am always pleased to help any member in your family!

Santosh C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Okay
Why are there so many questions in review!!
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

thank you very much for your survey,we used conventional quaker state oil so the amazon card would give you up to $15.00 card, but with the conventional oil you would get $10.00 amazon gift card, (the instructions are on the back)
thanks again.

J
John .
Modesto, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I went into service on a spare tire at the end of the day. They helped change out tires and align my vehicle. They also checked a few more things to make sure I was safe to commute back to the central valley to get home safely. They noticed a tail light out.
Thanks Stevens Creek Hyundai
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your survey. It was a pleasure meeting you and being here to assist you with your tires and alignment. I trust your trip home was uneventful.

Kind regards,

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff.
Friendly Staff.
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your survey. It was a pleasure helping you with your vehicle needs this past visit.

Kind regards,