Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.0420202/5Overall Rating 4.0420202/5Overall Rating 4.0420202/5Overall Rating 4.0420202/5rating 4.0420202
Overall Rating 2.2520982/5Overall Rating 2.2520982/5rating 2.2520982rating 2.2520982rating 2.2520982
Latest Review 34 minutes ago

EA
Emebet A.
Santa Clara, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Jan 12, 2019
I had a great experience at this Hyundai location. Lyn was amazing. She kept me updated and talked to me about everything that was going on with the car.

AH
Anthony H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Good employees
Fast, efficient, competent, honest, friendly service personnel. Esp. Eric, in the service dept.

GH
Garrett H.
Scotts Valley, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Simple
I purchased a prepaid maintenance package with my car. I called, scheduled an appointment, brought it in on scheduled date, waited a reasonable time, and was off on my way. Effortless and friendly service. Thanks!
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Garrett for your survey and for your business

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/16/2019 Category: Service
best service so far
when compared to toyota and honda
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your survey and for your business

Jean R.
Cupertino, CA
2016 Hyundai Azera
staff
pleasant staff
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Jean Rice for your survey and for your business

Stefanie B.
Newark, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Stevens Creek Hyundai. Thank you Eric!!
My 2011 Hyundai Sonata had a recall on the motor, which at the time I was not aware about. Eric was so nice and friendly in assisting me with my vehicle. Although I was very worried about paying for a brand new motor, Eric reassured me that Hyundai would look into it. Turns out I was covered under warranty and everything was handled!!

My car returned clean and feeling brand new.

Thank you for the great experience Eric.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Stefanie for your survey and for your buisness,

Cupertino, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good service experience
Made it easy to claim warranty with Huyndai, excellent communication, finished sooner than I expected.

Thank you for your survey and for your business

MV
Meta V.
Mariposa, CA
Always Excellent
Eric and the rest of the team are always fantastic
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Meta for your survey and for your business

VB
Visitacion B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Personal Service and care. She went over any concerns with me and made sure I was informed and satisfied with my car. She was professional and kind hearted at the same time. Excellent service.
Personal service and care were outstanding. She went over all of my concerns and made sure I was satisfied with the results. She was professional and kind at the same time. She also updated me on my car maintenance schedule and it’s next visit which was a plus. Please Thank her for an awesome experience in dealing with my car.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Visitacion for your survey and for your business

Joan L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
2012 Genesis 60K service
I have been a customer at Stevens Creek Hyundai for about 10 years. My vehicles have been serviced well and the service advisors are very helpful and quite personable.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Joan for your kind words,your survey and for your business,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

LC
Leslie C.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service, nice people.
Good service.Nice employees. The person who attended me did his best to find an appointment that was convenient for me.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Leslie for your survey and for your business

Cynthia M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Always the best service!
From the front valet that signs me in, to the people in the office, the service people that work on my car and shuttle driver....Stevens Creek Hyundai hands down has the best service in Silicon Valley. Thank you all!
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Cynthia for your survey and for your business, and your comments.

We thank you very much.

Los Gatos, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Friendly Service
Went in with an apt, was't quite sure what package my car really needed. The great staff showed me my options and were transparent about the difference in cost. I was able to choose what I wanted, while they checked all other aspects of the car. Friendly and personable staff. Definitely will be back!
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thankyou for your business and your survey, We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Shenqtzu S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Much improved than last time in 2014
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Shenqtzu for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your business

JO
Jason O.
Belmont, CA
Good choice
I have had my Sante fe for over a year. I have had it maintained at Stevenscreek Hyundai! I have always been able to get in when I need to. They are always polite and friendly! I feel that I can trust them to do a good job and what is right!
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

THANK YOU JASON FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY,FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND FOR YOUR BUSINESS,WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE

Jaehyuck P.
Oakland, CA
Efficient service
I dropped by to replace one of my tail lights. They noticed other lights were gone, and I was able to replace them as well without paying another visit!
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your survey and your service. Very glad that we could make sure your vehicle was repaired to your satisfaction.

For future reference there is coffee and tea in the sales building across from the service department as well as the restrooms. The waiting area in the service building is the "quiet room" and therefore we have water in the refrigerator but all other machines are located in sales.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you with this.

Kind regards,
Lynn Maryatt
Service Consultant

Service review
Thorough diagnosis of vehicle and problems regarding car.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

thank you very much for your five star
survey from Hyundai

MF
Michelle F.
Santa Cruz, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster Service
The service staff are very friendly and helpful in their dealings . A positive experience!
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you Michelle for your survey and  your business. It was a pleasure speaking with you during you service visit and being able to assist you with your vehicle needs is also my pleasure.

Kind regards,
Lynn Maryatt
Service consultant

KC
Kenneth C.
Feedback Requested
Nothing really - same as any other.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Ken, thank you very much for the survey from Hyundai, look forward to helping in all your future service needs.

John C.
Los Altos, CA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
very efficient, ease of making seervice appointment, very friendly intake personnel,
Quite easy to make a service appointment on line. Greeted by personnel without waiting. Service agent was very knowledgeable and efficient. Great experience
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019