Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 3.8470612/5Overall Rating 3.8470612/5Overall Rating 3.8470612/5rating 3.8470612rating 3.8470612
Overall Rating 2.1904782/5Overall Rating 2.1904782/5rating 2.1904782rating 2.1904782rating 2.1904782
Latest Review 37 minutes ago

WH
William H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, on time
Never have to wait too long

IG
Ishita G.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service, not so good maintaining the car
The service itself went smoothly and the advisor was great on communication. The car itself was in a poor condition. It was very dirty on the outside and smelly on the inside. Seems like it was either in a damp area or it was open and it rained because it smelled mildewy after I got it back. Even the last tome my car looked dirty after service. I wish the Hyundai service would take care of that because when I had my Nissan services it always looked and felt good post service.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Ishita for your survey and for your business

Josh D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Good
Everyone is nice
LYNN M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Josh for your survey and your business. It is always our pleasure being here to assist you with your service needs.

Kind regards,

VN
Venkateswa N.
Fremont, CA
Service Manager Cathall is awesome
Cathall's fantastic customer service is the reason I go back to this service center even though it is far for me. He takes time to patiently listen to all the concerns and does whatever it takes to address them.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Venkateswa for your survey and for your business

EC
Erin C.
Los Angeles, CA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing Experience at Stevens Creek Hyundai
My experience was the best it could have been. Eric was the perfect person to walk me through the process that could have been really stressful for me. It was quick, with clear and easy communication, and really warm and helpful people along the way.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Erin for your survey and for your business

FC
Fernando C.
Redwood City, CA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
There were no unneccessary questions, and I saw the service center go out of their way to make a woman with loud children comfortable
I would definitely recommend to friends
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Fernando for your survey and for your business

Mountain View, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Prompt, friendly service
Went in for a recall notice when it came to my attention that my brake lights were out. All fixed & computer updated, too. Quick, friendly service with comfortable wait area.

EB
Emily B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service!!
After what was a shitty day-complete with two tows (one to my mechanic, and then the next to the dealership), Lynn in the service department was so nice, efficient and funny! It was so nice to get someone that understood what a shitty situation I was in, and did things that were in her power to get me on the road again. Originally, the time frame for my appointment was supposed over a week out, but they were able to hurry it along. They additionally went above and beyond to ensure that not only did they fix the problem it was there for, but made me aware of anything else that was wrong/needed to be fixed as well. I did not feel pressured to fix additional items, but it was refreshing to hear them be frank about what was important and what wasn't.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Emily for your survey and kind words and I am glad that everything worked out, Lynn is great with customers and does do everything she can to take care of you.

Mountain View, CA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly honest service
The staff were wonderful and very helpful! They talked through all the service options for my vehicle and I felt no pressure to buy services that weren't necessary. Overall, a very positive experience!
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

EM
Eric M.
Gilroy, CA
Very helpful
They work fast and are very hepful with questions.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Eric for your survey and for your business

Richard B.
Campbell, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Nice people good service
Very helpful always at every visit, drives me to work and pick up when service is complete.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Richard for your survey and for your business

HO
Hilda O.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast with repair to my hybrid system
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Hilda for your survey and for your business

Mikhail D.
Los Gatos, CA
Very smooth service
Absolutely nothing to complain about. My regular maintenance was done in less than 2 hours while I was waiting and working on my laptop.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Mikhail for your survey and for your business

WN
William N.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Best in San Jose
Prompt service, friendly employees, no problems whatsoever.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you William for your survey and for your business

Redwood City, CA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
I was there with my car because another service was do. Checkin and everything was easy and fast. People working there are always friendly and helpful.
I gave it only 4 stars because of the comfort of the waiting area. The room is big and could be so much more inviting for their customers. The furniture really need some improvements- one chair was so old and broken - so uncomfortable- who wants to sit there and relax while waiting for their cars service to be done? I wanted to charge my phone but the only outlet I found was under a desk. Well, who wants to get under a desk to find an outlet? Certainly not me... Having a TV in the room can make the wait go by faster. I usually do not watch much TV but I most certainly enjoyed that some of the employees checked frequently the status on the soccer game (WM) that was going on at the moment. Actually, I liked it a lot. They just had a peak and went back to work. That moment of peace made them happy. And happy people, as we all know, perform better in their jobs. Do please turn on that TV, have some fun while working in my car. I don’t mind at all. But can you please exchange that old chair and get a comfortable one before my next service appointment? I would appreciate it so much. Thank you! 😉
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for your service needs and for your feedback which I will forward to my manager, We look forward to seeing you again in the future where we will strive for a 5 star review

SP
Sachin P.
07/14/2018
Request to vacuum car during car wash
I would like to request Hyundai Stevens Creek to vacuum the car during car wash. The car was properly cleaned from outside but wasn't vacuumed. Also, would like to suggest to do proper cleaning from inside. My car was too hot when I picked it up. Would you please park the car in the shade after servicing?
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

thank you very much again for your five star survey!

Sunnyvale, CA

Nice person

Bad experience
Bad experience
LYNN M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your survey. We always do try to earn a full five star review and it is my intention to assist you in every way possible to accomplish this.

Thank you for your return phone call in regards to this survey.

I am hoping we can continue to service your vehicle and take care of all your needs in the future.

Kind regards

LYNN M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much for your score. We will continue to do everything we can to do our 5 star best for your vehicle and your needs.

Kind regards,

Richard M.
Campbell, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Bring back car wash coupon after service!
Always friendly service from the service advisors.. need to reinstate the car wash service.. if not Harvs, then someone else.. in house cleaning below standard

Thank you very much for your 5 star survey from Hyundai
look forward to helping in all your service needs.
thanks again
Eric Yeager

SP
Sachin P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very good service
This is a very good Hyundai dealership. They provide the best service. Just I would like to make one suggestion though. They should start reminding people about the rewards points being accumulated after each service and how they can make use of it. That would be really helpful.

Sachin, thank you very much for your 5 star survey
we have been working on the rewards points, just a battery for the remote is not enough to redeem, save up for something bigger.

thanks again