Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.8969087/5Overall Rating 3.8969087/5Overall Rating 3.8969087/5rating 3.8969087rating 3.8969087
Overall Rating 2.1958738/5Overall Rating 2.1958738/5rating 2.1958738rating 2.1958738rating 2.1958738

WL
Winston L.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Sport
Awesome customer service and quick service.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Mr Labucay, thank you very much for you five star survey from Hyundai
look forward to helping in all your future service needs.
thanks again,
Eric Yeager

Mountain View, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Quick, easy service.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your business,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Sunnyvale, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good customer service staff
I have had my oil changed twice so far on my new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. All fine and good as it's a simple service. But one thing that bugs me is the lack of attention to wiping down the excess oil. Both times, I've ended up with a spot on my driveway right after the service. I wish they'd just take the time to wipe things down after service completion!
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your feedback which is duly noted,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Laxman B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Laxman Bhalerao
Excellent service staff, good service and timely delivery.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you very much for you five star survey from hyundai
look forward to helping in all your future service needs.

KY
Kim Y.
Campbell, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service, explains all that's being done and all that was done.
Cathal E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Kim for taking the time to fill out the survey and for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for your service needs,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Santa Cruz, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good work and fast service.
Thanks to Eric for getting me out quickly. Hyundai is good at catching problems early.,
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

thank you veriy much for your five star survey
look forward to helping in all your future service needs
thanks again
eric yeager

KA
Kurt A.
Santa Clara, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service writer / was the best. She was extremlly helpful and knowledgwable.
The service writer / was the best. She was extremlly helpful and knowledgwable.
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words. It is my pleasure being able to assist you with your service needs.

HG
Harold G.
Redwood City, CA
Thx
Thx
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your survey. It is always our goal to give 5 star service each and every time you are here for services.

Michelle B.
Oceanside, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
A happy ending
Lynn assisted me with my final service for my Genesis. I am moving to SoCal and wanted to get the car serviced and have my windows double checked for a severe raddle. Lynn had to call me with an additional cost for a kit that my car needed, and needless to say, I wasn't happy about the additional cost as I had only planned for a simple service check. In the end, I knew that Lynn was simply doing her job to provide me with the best service for my car, it's just not easy sometimes hearing about additional costs. Thank you Stevens Creek Hyundai for always taking care of my car:)
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Michelle for your survey. It has been a pleasure helping you with your vehicle needs and we wish you all the best in SoCal.

Happy travels,

James M.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
My 7:30 AM appoint was met by the check in right on time. I needed the driver to take me to work and pick me up when the car was ready and they called and texted me ahead of time when to be ready. Excellent option vs paying for Uber to go to work. Picked up the car and it was clean!
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your survey and your kind words.
It is always our pleasure to be here to help you with your vehicle needs.

Regards,

VJ
Vivielyn J.
Approachable people.
Excellent service.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Kuya, thank you very much for your five star survey from Hyundai!

look forward to helping in all your futures service needs
eric yeager

KH
Kenneth H.
Saratoga, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excillent and friendly service
Staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions in a cheerful and accurate way.
Lynn M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your survey and your business.
It is always my pleasure being here to help you with your vehicle needs.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Ok
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Went to this service center last Saturday. I got fast service which I am thankful since I had to go to work that day. People thats day were friendly.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

BK
Byron K.
Martinez, CA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
I had a 9 am 65k service on a Saturday and was checked in very promptly. Eric, the service rep, was very courteous and efficient. He called me to let me know I needed new wipers, air filter and a pump for the windshield water spray. I approved the repairs and Eric said to not worry about the 4 pm closing time because he would wait until I came to pick up my car. Very professional and very efficient. I will continue to have my car serviced here and recommend it.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Byron for your survey and for your business

Christophe S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Had an appointment for an oil change. Took 6 hours.
I had planned on having the car about 3-4 hours later, and I guess it's not a good idea to assume an oil change would take fewer than 4 hours here. Why make an appointment at that point? So I noticed that the paper I was given had a promise time of 3:00 after dropping the car off at 10. I didn't understand but figured that they do that just to be safe and save themselves should anything go wrong. Called multiple times, nothing; said they'd get to it. Finally I get a call at 4, an hour past the promise time that the car is ready. Took 6 hours to do an oil change. Most mechanics would do a great job for cheaper and in about 45 minutes. I still enjoy Hyundai, but this visit left a bad taste in my mouth.
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Christophe for your survey we have left you several messages today so we may discuss this concern you have with us. Please when you get a chance please call Cathal. You made your appointment online and it was for a drop off appointment, we allow only 10 waiting appointments per day, so on drop off it is for you to drop off the car and we will have the vehicle for the day, I would recommend that if you would like to wait for your oil change to please call us and we would be happy to set your appointment for a waiting time. I hope this helps but again please give us a call we would like to discuss this survey. I will resend you the survey and hope you could rescore this survey a 4 or a 5 but please give us a call when you can.

Thank you again.

RO
Roberto O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Really friendly, helpful excellent customer service
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Roberto for your survey and for your business

service review
It is good and person helped me was good.

Svetlana B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good customer service
Good customer service,
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Svetlana for your survey and for your business

PK
Pavan K.
Fremont, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very friendly team
Team here are well experienced and help customers with appropriated solutions
MICHAEL R., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you Pavan for your survey and for your business