Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

2048 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.7763178/5Overall Rating 3.7763178/5Overall Rating 3.7763178/5rating 3.7763178rating 3.7763178
Overall Rating 2.1973729/5Overall Rating 2.1973729/5rating 2.1973729rating 2.1973729rating 2.1973729
Latest Review 44 minutes ago

F
F.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
Great service and personnel were very knowledgeable and helpful.
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for all your service needs and for taking the time out to fill out the survey,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

BI
Brianna I.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
BETTER THAN expected
Great customer service, I need to remember to write a yelp review. I am so sad that I purchased my used hyundai through MINI (the worse service ive ever recieved)!! You guys are much different compared to them (meaning that in the best way possible). I was so shocked how friendly, professional, quick and efficient your service reps were. Highly recommend to my family and friends to do business at Hyundai of stevens creek. Thank you!
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

Thank you Brianna for your lovely survey and kind words, It was a pleassure to have served you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Dexter G.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2018 Category: Service
I always trust them to give me honest answers
Awesome people!
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

thank you very much for your survey Dex!
look forward to assisting in all your service needs
Shannon Eric Yeager
*(yes my first name is Shannon!)*

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/25/2018 Category: Service
The woman who sett me up with the appointment was friendly and easy to speak to. When I actually arrived for my appointment, the woman who did the paper work to get the service moving was excellent. She was friendly, competent and a pleasure to work with. Stevens Creek Hyundai was everything Capitol Hyundai isn't! I'm closer to Capitol, but will never go back there. Thanks for all the help with a smile!!
LYNN M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for the kind words Richard!
It was absolutely my pleasure being here to help you with your service needs.

Until your next visit enjoy your car and we will see you then.

Kind regards,

Lynn Maryatt
service consultant

Janice T.
Los Altos, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2018 Category: Service
courteous and prompt response to problem
I have always liked my Hyundai but I am even more pleased with the service I receive from the service dept at Stevens Creek. Many thanks!
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your kind words and score, We look forward to seeing you again in the future

DF
Darryl F.
Outstanding
Fazt and efficient
LYNN M. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Darryl for your survey.

I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your service and would hope that on your next visit you would  please let me know what I can do to earn a full 5 stars. It is always my goal to give 5 start only service.

I look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Lynn Maryatt
service consultant

Great service experience
Everything from scheduling to performing the service on-time went as expected. Absolutely no surprises. Highest recommendation.
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for your service needs and for your kind scoring, We look forward to seeing you again in the future

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Not the worst but not the best
Last time I came to this dealership I had an amazing experience! Service was done quickly and the coupon they gave me for a near by car wash gave me a full service clean! This time however I was thoroughly disappointed in the service I received. They called and said my was car was ready I came to the dealership 20 minutes after that and they said they needed abouther 10 minutes to wash my car. They just ran my car though an automatic wash no interior cleaning at all. They also explained nothing about what they had done to the car or what condition the brakes, battery, etc was in.
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Hi , Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, In response to your valued feed back, we have recently started to wash the outside of the vehicle on site as a courtesy to our prepaid maintenance customers,unfortunatly when your vehicle was finished in the service bay there was a lback up for the car washing and we do apologise for this and for the unexpected wait time you had to endure, The survey does reflect on the service writers performance and the low score effects overall score,

I would like to take this opportunity to offer a free car wash and interior vacuum, and if I send the survey back to you you might rescore please

MK
Mirka K.
Fairfax, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Recall #175
My recall repair took instead of several hours 4 days.
We agreed on the recall number when making the appointment nevertheless they needed extra parts.
They also stated that they could not start the engine what never happened to me before.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you very much for your survey from Hyundai.
I do really appreciate your feedback.
the recall for the battery management system is to replace 2 modules and harnesses for one of the hybrid batteries.
when we schedule the appointment for this recall to be performed we give our parts department notification the parts will need to be ordered.
when Hyundai/bluelink makes an appointment no parts are ordered, so when you arrived for your appointment we had to order the parts per the campaign
Hyundai Motor America will not allow a rental car when you
drop off the car, only when the part has been ordered and we have to keep the car to complete the repairs the next day.
before starting the campaign 175 the technician advised the service manager the car would not start. PLease accept my apology for any misunderstanding
I am requesting your help of rescoring the survey from Hyundai.

Sandi M.
Great customer service!
Eric is always very professional and informative. My service was finished in the quoted time.

WH
William H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Quick
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for your business,We look forward to seeing you again in the future

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Communication needs improvment
My 2017 Sonata hybrid plug in had acceleration problem while driving.
Had to towed to dealer on Thursday early afternoon and was told that my car won't be diagnosed untill Monday. Monday came and no call from service till almost closing time so i called in just to find out car won't be done till next day (Tuesday) they should have called mid-Monday at least to let me know the problem and estimate time completion.

Mr. Tae,
thank you very much for your survey from Hyundai

HM

WS
William S.
Campbell, CA
My Stevens Creek Hyundai Experience
Very pleased with the friendly and professional service I've received over several visits to this dealership. As a result I have full confidence in continuing to use this dealership in the future for my automotive needs.

SV
Sreenivasa V.
Cupertino, CA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Quick oil change!
Promptly completed the oil change in time and called me the moment the car came out as I was waiting. Most painless service ever!
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai and for your kind survey,we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Amber M.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The service department is great! I was running late and they still were able to get to me very quickly. I was in and out before I even know it.
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for choosing stevens creek hyundai for your service needs and for taking the time to fill out the survey,

XZ
Xiaoyue Z.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review
I went to Stevens Creek Hyundai service for maintenance. People are really welcoming and helpful.
CATHAL E. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

THank you for choosing Stevens Creek Hyundai for you service needs and for your business,

TL

Eric Yeager

Sunnyvale, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2018 Category: Service
They made everything so easy for the entire process and kept me up to date along the way.
Shannon E Y. from Stevens Creek Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your survey from Hyundai