Overall Rating 1.94118/5rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118rating 1.94118

Dianna H.
Maysville, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Need a battery
Car would not start when I call to tell them it was being towed. They immediately took my information and was waiting for tow. When tow came they only had to charge battery and I drove it in. When I got there they immediately took my car in because I did not know if I cut the car off if it would start. After inspection I needed a new battery they changed the battery and I was on my way. Great experience

Hampstead, NC

Beulaville, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Everything was great. Only thing forgotten was to reset service meter. It popped up on my trip to Myrtle Beach. Scared me into thinking I was about to break down on the highway. Pulled over to read the warning sign and it said I needed servicing in -1 mile. So, obviously, nobody reset it since I had it in for it 39,000 mi servicing the day before I left.

HP
Heather P.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Josh is an excellent service manager. He always explains every ya day gives me the best deals and is not pushy with additional services. He also books my appointments for me almost always when I need them.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/18/2018

We are thankful for your car purchases as well as the opportunity to service them for you. I am pleased to see your comfort with josh and appreciate your 5 star rating you provided.

Ronald H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2018 Category: Service
A good group of people to deal with
A great place to do business

Thanks once again for your repeat business with us and the 5 star rating you returned on the Hyundai questionnaire. We look forward to being able to continue our service for you.

Melissa M.
Morehead City, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is always great, go above and beyond my expectations each and every time.

Thank you again for your recent visit to us and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your long relationship and hope to continue it and the service.

VH
Veronica H.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is top notch.
When ever I arrive with or without an appointment I am all ways treat like a valued customer. It is greatly appreciated .
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating and your comments. We appreciate that we are able to make you feel comfortable when serving you. See you next time.

James R.
Magnolia, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Service manager
We are taken care of soon as we get there.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your recent 5 star rating for us on the Hyundai questionnaire. Your relationship with us is greatly appreciated and not taken for granted.

BP
Billie P.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
5 STARS
EXCELLENT SERVICE WITH MY CAR AS ALWAYS; APPRECIATE ALL HYUNDAI HAS HELPED US WITH; GIVE A BIG 5STAR ON EVERYTHING

Thank you so much for your expressions of how we have performed for you. Your 5 star rating is appreciated and we will continue to try and meet your expectations.

KH
Kathleen H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Service on June 5, 2018
I received notification of a recall on my 13 year old vehicle via telephone, email and postal mail and advised to schedule a free repair at this dealership. I called to schedule and a follow up email confirming the date and time was also sent to me within a few minutes. The day before my appointment, I received a follow-up reminder call confirming the time.
Upon arrival at the dealership, I was warmly greeted by a service advisor who answered my questions. I was invited to wait in a very clean and comfortable area with refreshments. My repair was made quickly and I was treated very kindly throughout the process. I inquired about additional services and written quotes were immediately provided so that I could make informed decisions. I was very impressed with my advisor and the service department overall which reaffirmed why I am still driving the reliable vehicle I purchased there 13 years ago!
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you so much for all of your comment and 5 star rating.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Chad
I dealt with the service manager, Chad. He did what he said he would do and did it with kindness and like I was his only customer. Her was very personable and that makes a customer happy.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your kind remarks and the 5 star rating on you questionnaire. Chad appreciates your expression's and we look forward to serving again.

Joseph C.
Hampstead, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Over Priced
Went in for a tire patch, 15-20 minute job and it was $35!!! Good service and good people just think its a bit high for what i got.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai questionnaire. In todays tires and the laws pertaing to tire repairs you can no longer just plug a radial tire from the out to in. We therfore have to do a complete dismount as well as a surface prepartion for the combo patch/plug on the inside of the tire. We then have to re-balance the tire due to the procedure before putting back on the car. As you can see it's not the old flat repair. I will be asking you, if you would, to reconsider the scoring and reply t the new request as it also will help Josh. Remember, if you will, we did fix someone's else's work.

PM
Paul M.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast Quality service with a smile
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your most recent visit to our service department and the 5 star rating you provided. Your continuing purchases in both automobile and service are greatly appreciated.

Margaret R.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism
The service and courtesy was excellent. That's the reason I keep coming back.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/05/2018

We appreciate all of your business you have done with us and continuing support. Your comment allows us to think our efforts are noticed. See you next time.

PM
Peter M.
Carrollton, TX
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
We had driven in from Texas and wanted to get an oil change before headed back. They were able to quickly work us in and get us on our way.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating on your recent visit heading back home. We hope the rest of the trip was safe and enjoyable.

Lana B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
06/02/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE; FAST; HONEST
Had a 2015 Sonata still under warranty with a Check Engine Light. Stevenson got the Car in the same Day I called. A squirrel had eaten through several wires. They had the car fixed in a couple hours & charged me for the labor only. Thank you

CK
Christopher K.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
2018 purchase
Second purchase in 2 years. Jerome did both better than expected. Great experience! I have been a "GM guy" all my life, but since Hyundai upped their game with style, reliability, and fit and finish I feel they have surpassed GM. Especially for the price.

Thank you for your comments and appreciation of the product. We are glad to see that your thoughts of the car have improved and surpassed GM.

Shelli B.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Does not value Customers Time
This would have been an outstanding service experience had it not been for the total disregard of my time. The appointment setter should have made me aware that my car would not be taken back until 800 am or the service advisor Joshua Crawford should have advised me at check in so I could choose to wait for 75 min for an oil change service that took 30 minutes or not to wait or choose another appointment time.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for responding to the questionnaire sent to you and the information you provided. I am sorry to see you weren't informed of the information concerning our technician start time, by both our bdc and service consultant. I will again re-enforce this information be passed on to the early appointments.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Excellent service!
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your first visit to our Service Department and your comment. We appreciate the 5 star rating you provided and look forward to assisting you again.

BC
Brooke C.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Very thorough
Very thorough, competent service
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your recent visit and your 5 star rating on your questionnaire. We are appreciative of your long term relationship and will do what we need to continue it.