Overall Rating 4.3333361/5Overall Rating 4.3333361/5Overall Rating 4.3333361/5Overall Rating 4.3333361/5rating 4.3333361
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

MJ
Friendly atmosphere

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I had an oil change and the woman, Terry (?), too care of me. A week later I bring the car back because I hear a funny noise. She got down on the ground and showed me why my car was most likely making noises and when I asked her to just take care of me, she DID. she made sure my car got the necessary service AND provided me with a quote for a part I will need to get replaced soon.

Sonja W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Ok
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to serving you again!

Kinston, NC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to serving you again!

PM
Paul M.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/05/2019 Category: Service
fast efficient service .
Friendly service people who explain in detail to the problems . Service is on time and doe snot feel like i am in the doctors office !
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your visit and as always it is our pleasure to serve you!

Marlene B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Horrible
Absolutely never service any of my vehicles and I'll tell everyone including bbb.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We are truly sorry that you feel like you had a horrible experience. I have performed an investigation on your issue and my results are as follows. On 8-13-19 you came in with the complaint of vehicle will not start. Upon diagnosis from our master certified Hyundai technician we found that the ECM did not communicate with the vehicle. We then contacted you with the quote of $1768.71 + tax for replacing the ECM. We also explained to you that because the vehicle is unable to be communicated with, we are unable to tell you if there is any problems lying behind the ECM. You approved by phone on 8/22/19 @ 9:37am to go ahead and order and replace the ECM. The ECM was on national backorder, hence why the vehicle was in service for 47 days.  After we received the ECM and installed it, the vehicle started but did not run properly. However at this time we were now able to communicate with the vehicle and immediately started diagnosing the vehicle further. After calling you and letting you know what our findings were and after being called a liar by you I reached out to the Hyundai engineer and asked him to please help us diagnose your vehicle for peace of mind to you. The Hyundai engineer and our Master Hyundai certified technician found that your throttle body had an internal short which originally caused the ECM failure. I called you and you approved the additional repair of $619.73 + tax. upon completion of repairs we then test drove your vehicle with no issues. During this whole process we provided you a rental car at no cost to you for customer satisfaction. Also we provided a $100.00 off your total bill. I truly feel like we went above and beyond for you and i am sorry if there is any way we did not. We appreciate your business and look forward to hopefully getting the opportunity to serve you again!

Debra G.
Matthews, NC
10/03/2019 Category: Service
It was a Saturday and my engine was dead, a recall, needed new engine, Service Advisor took care of me and got me in a rental car. I was from Charlotte visiting family.
The service advisor was excellent and wanted to help me get my Sonata taken care of. Excellent service. I came back the next weekend and dropped off my rental and Mike who drives the shuttle came and picked me up and took me back to the Hyundia dealership. He was great. He dropped us off the weekend before to get our rental car for the week.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your five star visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again!

Swansboro, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Tonya!
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We truly appreciate you and look forward to serving you again!

Richlands, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Vehicle
I was a few minutes early and my vehicle was taken back for servicing immediately. My vehicle was finished in less than an hour. I was very comfortable in their waiting area.

KY
Keith Y.
Maysville, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/30/2019 Category: Service
So friendly,professional. Got my service done quick. People are great
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/30/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU AS OUR CUSTOMER AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Great as always
Goes above and beyond, fast and helpful. Always super friendly.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We strive to always provide world class customer service and we are excited to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again!

Christina W.
Greenville, NC
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Superior customer service and work.
Great service, above and beyond to accomodate customer needs.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We appreciate the words of encouragement and we look forward to serving you again!

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service, helpful and efficient
Really went above and beyond. Very pleased with service and helpfulness.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

LH
Lauren H.
Greenville, NC
Exceptional as Always
Always the best service when I bring my car for its regular scheduled maintenance. Josh (Mgr), Glenn (Consultant), and Mark (Technician) always go above and beyond. Thanks guys, see yall soon!
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for your continued support. We truly appreciate your business and always enjoy your company. Thank you for the words of encouragement, we look forward to serving you again!

Dallas W.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
In & out Quickly
Very Good
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/24/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONNAIRE. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/23/2019 Category: Service
timely and good service
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your continued loyal support. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Katherine M.
Trenton, NC
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Service contract not in system. Expected me to pay!
Service department didn’t recognize the service contract agreement, even though they had it in their hand. Because it wasn’t put in the system, they expected me to pay for the service, so my daughter left. I called and emailed the finance manager, including photos of the paperwork, and I’ve gotten complete radio silence. I won’t go there for service again. Hyundai of New Bern just gained a customer.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. After talking with the finance department we have resolved the issue. I am sorry about the misunderstanding of the service contract that was given to us by your daughter. The service contract that was handed to our advisor had expired by time and miles. However the service contract that finance found in your file from original time of purchase is active and ready to use. Please contact me at (910) 455-1555 so we can schedule a time to come pick up your vehicle and leave you a loaner car for the day while we perform the oil change and tire rotation. This will all be at no cost to you. We strive to always give world class customer service, and I am so sorry for the miscommunication. We hope that you give us a chance to resolve the issue. Thank you for your business and as always we look forward to serving you again!

James B.
Richlands, NC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and courteous attitude.
Outstanding service!
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Rolonda M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/18/2019 Category: Service
A FOREVER Customer!
I'm always pleased with the service I've received from hyundai service center!!!!
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/20/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONNAIRE. WE ARE ALWAYS PLEASE TO SERVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

Marilyn S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Service with no worries!
Although my Elantra is only 7 months old and under warranty I have put many miles on it and I take it to Stevenson at the 5000 mile intervals they recommend. I am so pleased with the oil change and other services they provide so expertly. Service Advisor Tonya Smith continues to be a jewel at explaining what was done and answering all of my questions. The car itself is great and I hope to keep it for many years.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/18/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONNAIRE. WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BETTER SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EXCEED THEIR EXPECTAIONS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!