Overall Rating 4.1481496/5Overall Rating 4.1481496/5Overall Rating 4.1481496/5Overall Rating 4.1481496/5rating 4.1481496
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

02/15/2019 Category: Service
courtesy
it was great :)
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionare. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to serving you again!

Licia B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Courtesy. Fast service. Inform when something else was wrong with my vehicle.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai Questionare. We look forward to serving you again!

2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The employees were very pleasant and courteous. Made me feel that my business was needed and appreciated.
The service I received was great. They even offered to take me to the restaurant down the street. They explained all work that was done on my car and made sure I understood what was done.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/13/2019

Courtney C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great All around Services
Always enjoy the services I received when I’m there. One of the best shops all around!!
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for answering the hyundai questionare. We look forward to serving you again!

CT
Carol T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The service department was excellent. I can’t say enough great things about Josh and Glenn.

I’m upset with Hyuandai . I did all my service at the dealership. I had engine trouble and Hyundai claimed I didn’t do all the required services. I sure did and all at the Hyundai dealership. Hyundai doesn’t stand begind their products. I’m disappointed.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionare. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your service experience. Also the reason your engine was covered was because of your attention to detail regrading your BG service plan. You always have done all the recommended service and for that your vehicle was 100% covered under the lifetime bg protection plan. So keep up the good work and we look forward to serving you again!

Joel H.
Hubert, NC
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall
The last time I was at the dealer I had some issues with the service . They gave me a call and we were able to solve the issues I had . This time I had to take my car in for a recall and they told me it would take about an hour to complete the job. They were able to complete the job in half the time . Great improvement from before.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionare. We strive to give the best customer service every time for every customer. We are excited to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to serving you again!

KL
Kennard L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The staff in the service department is very friendly and helpful. They are knowledgable when asked questions and my service appointment was started on time. They did an excellent job will return for more of my vehicles service needs.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/07/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS. WE ARE EXCITED TO KNOW YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!

Margaret R.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Ok
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. WE ARE EXCITED TO HEAR YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!

James M.
Hubert, NC
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
Great service area very helpful

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Not very pleased
I dont understand when I bought my vehicle on a wed. that it take a whole other week or 2 for the payout check to get sent out to the other finance institute that had my car loan that I traded in and then I end up having to make a payment on a car I dont even own anymore.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/06/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. AFTER TALKING WITH YOU ON THE PHONE I AM EXCITED TO HEAR THAT YOUR VISIT WITH SERVICE WENT WELL. WE ARE SORRY FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH OUR SALES DEPARTMENT I HAVE CONTACTED THE SALES MANAGER AND HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!

IW
Iris W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Always working to resolve issues and take care of me
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/04/2019

THANK YOU MRS WILSON FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVICE YOU AGAIN!

HC
Heidi C.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Perfect service
I usually always avoid the dealerships because your there forever and they barely listen to you.. I have to say hands down the service was great
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/02/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. OUR GOAL HERE IS TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR EVERY CUSTOMER. WE ARE EXCITED TO HEAR YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN.

2014 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2019 Category: Service
No waiting
Not bad
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 02/01/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. WE ARE EXCITED TO HEAR YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN.

BZ
Branden Z.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
The Customer Service is Great
I came in for a new tire thanks to the road construction down the street giving me a nail in my sidewall of the tire. I was quoted and taken care of in short amount time and left with a note stating to fix this when they can since I didn't have an appointment. I received a phone call within an hour stating that my car was finished and ready to pick up.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 01/31/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. WE STRIVE TO GIVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERYTIME AND WE ARE EXCITED TO HEAR THAT YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN.

James R.
Magnolia, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
JR Sanata Fe
The great timely service.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 01/28/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!

Maysville, NC

Hampstead, NC
01/25/2019 Category: Service
No comment
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 01/25/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!

EW
Ellen W.
Wilmington, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Quality Service
Great friendly service and excellent quality!

EK

CT
Carol T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
They are very pleasant to deal with.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 01/21/2019

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONARE. WE WILL BE CONTACTING THE HYUNDAI SERVICE ENGINEERS REGARDING YOUR COMPLAINT TO BETTER DIAGNOSE THE ISSUE THAT YOU ARE HAVING WITH YOUR VEHICLE. WE APPRECIATE YOU BEING ONE OF OUR MANY LOYAL CUSTOMERS AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN!