Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Midway Park, NC
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Outstanding Service Manager, Service Writers and Mechanics.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments as well as the 5 star rating on the Hyundai questionnaire. We appreciate your long term business with us and look forward to continuing it.

GH
Garrett H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
N/A
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai questionnaire and your comments. We are sorry to hear that you may be experiencing the same complaint and will be in touch with you to set another appointment with you.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Rating
Did a good job
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you once again for allowing us to serve both you and your automobile. We appreciate the continuing confidence in our service to you.

EW
Ellen W.
Wilmington, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very quick and helpful
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you again for your last visit and allowing us to help you.

TF
Thomas F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Joshua is an excellent customer representative, everyone that works there are Fantastic
Great Service, Awesome Customer Relations, Josh is a Force Multiplier for you! Promote that Man!!!

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you again. We are thankful for both your car purchasing business as well as the service.

JO
James O.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/11/2018 Category: Service
They forgot my oil change!
Took a day off to repair recalled part and to change my oil. When I returned to get my vehicle, I discovered they forgot to change the oil. Now, I’ll have to make another appointment. I wasn’t pleased.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai questionnaire. I am sorry for your inconvenience, and would like to offer a free basic oil service for it. i will make a note in the system for notification when you come in.

2016 Hyundai Equus
10/10/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Fast, efficient service.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you once again for allowing us to service your needs. We appreciate your continuing usage of our service facility.

Donald C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Fast service with a nice waiting area.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for returning the Hyundai questionnaire with the 5 star rating. We appreciate both your original purchase from us as well as your continuing usage of of service department.

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Comfortable waiting room
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your recent service visit and replying to the Hyundai questionnaire. We are glad to have assisted in the maintenance of your car and look forward to serving again.

Christopher B.
10/05/2018
Decent service
I just wanted to say Joshua help write a report about my vehicle but they failed to find out what was wrong with my vehicle. There service department was fast and friendly. Just disappointed that they have not been able to figure out what’s wrong. I got in contact with Eric and talk about my issue. He was a MVP for finding me a rental the day that hurricane Florence was suppose to hit. I do appreciate the service just disappointed in the Hyundai company

Thank you for responding after our conversation to the rescore request. I guess i left out that anything below 4 or 5 is considered a low score. I am askin gfor your help one more time for a rescore of at least 4, thank you and best of luck.

Christopher B.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed 2018 sonata/ Stevenson dealership maintenance
Right now I would not recommend Hyundai to my friends. My 2018 sonata for 2.5 months, and it overheated. I had turned my car in only to receive back in the same condition. I then had to turn it in to receive a low year sonata for temp. It’s been almost a month since I had my car. I was not told when it would be fix and it’s been a week and they haven’t told me anything.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about your concerns. Please, rest assure we will do everything possible to assist you to find the remedy for your concern.

CL
Carmen L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent work done on my car and exceptional customer service!
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the questionnaire return and the 5 star rating you provided.

CT
Carol T.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience.

Thank you again for your business and the 5 star rating on the returned questionnaire. It is always our privilege to serve.

Lauren S.
Holly Ridge, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place
Scheduling the appointment to getting right in, everything was easy and quick. They performed routine maintenance and I am pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for the 5 star rating on the returned questionnaire and your comments. We look forward to serving again.

Brendella B.
Riegelwood, NC
Customer service

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai survey and allowing us to serve your car needs. We look forward to seeing you at your next maintenance interval.

AP
Ann P.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Experiences at hyundai
Always have a great experience there.
People are friendly and courteous.
I know the job will be done properly.

Thank you once again for allowing us to serve your needs. We appreciate the star rating and comments, see you next time.

Richlands, NC
09/30/2018 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly and professional. I never feel pressured to have any other service done other than what I scheduled. Knowledgeable staff and comfortable guest waiting area.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your last visit to us and for providing the 5 star rating on your returned questionnaire.

PF
Patricia F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Made sure I was taken care of
They all did an outstanding job from start to finish.

Thank you for your comments and the 5 star rating you provided for us on your unexpected visit to our dealership. We are glad to see that you feel we did in trying to provide you the best service.

Richard B.
Camp Lejeune, NC
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Speedy yet expensive
Did a good job just pricy.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/28/2018

We are disappointed to see you survey result that you provided. We thought taken care of your problem within the diagnosis fee was trying to help you.

Ronald W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2018 Category: Service
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for your recent purchase and for your first service visit with us. We are glad to see that you felt everything went well and we look forward to seeing you again.