Overall Rating 3.9473674/5Overall Rating 3.9473674/5Overall Rating 3.9473674/5rating 3.9473674rating 3.9473674
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Pollocksville, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
Always on time and courteous. No need for me to go anywhere else for my hyundai service.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star rating. We will look forward to serving you as your future needs arise.

HM
Heather M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Routine check
I ended up needing a battery, brakes, and a headlamp. They were fast and courteous. The only complaint I have is that I had to call and see if my car was ready. They had already had it 24 hrs and we did not get an update.

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai questionnaire and providing the 5 star rating on your visit. We do appreciate the opportunity you have given us to earn your business and look forward to continuing the relationship.

Joshua C.
Richlands, NC
08/06/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for your comment and 5 star rating.

Hampstead, NC
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Scratched up my Hyundai once again!
If you want your car to get scratched up and dented, this is the place for you! I will never, ever return to this dealership again!
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 08/03/2018

i am really disappointed to see the survey and to read about all your troubles. I, personally was here on your visit and wish you would have gotten me involved especially to inspect the area's of concern, if my staff wasn't able to satisfy your request. You are right, that it is and would be extremely hard for to examine any damages that you are indicating occurred here at the time of service. I f you would like to make some photo's and text them to my cell, I could examine that way. Again, my apologizes for all of your inconvenience and i wish you luck in your new home.

Scott C.
New Bern, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Everybody was very nice. The place was clean. I would recommend Stevenson Hyundai for the vehicle but not the service if you want to be out in a timely manner.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 07/31/2018

We are sorry for any inconveience that we caused with the delay of servicng your automobile. I agree that the time you mention is unacceptable for that service. I can only hope that you will allow us another oportunity to meet your expectations.

Alvinice M.
My Dream Car
I have owned 3 Hyundai sonata's and I loved this vehicle. I came to the shop to get an oil change and inspection, but ended up purchasing the Genesis. ..love this car. The staff bent over backwards to match my budget so I could afford this vehicle.

Your committment to the brand is not over looked as well as you continuing relationship with us. We are appreciative of the 5 star rating and look forward to serving you again

Newport, NC
Attention to Detail and Cleanliness
Had to return on a separate appointment for my upholstery to be cleaned after techs got motor oil on seats, door, and headliner. When I received my car from detailing, there was an added dirt mark on the side of the driver's seat. Service manager sent back to have them fix it. Another thing is that this location is very slow even for an oil change. Customer service however I've had no problems with.

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai questionnaire and informing me of an un-acceptable scenario. We do preach how it is a privilege to be able to service our customers and how we respect their property. I am sorry to say that at times our mechanic's, not intentionally, will not be careful and the result will be your situation. This does not and will not excuse the situation and I am truly sorry for the incident. Your car purchases as well as your service business is greatly appreciated. If it is okay with you, I would like for you to re-consider a re-score from Hyundai based on you total experiences with us. If you choose to, please let me know thru my attached email address and I will execute the survey. Your relationship is needed and wanted, thank you.

TF
Tanya F.
Richlands, NC
Not the happiest customer
Check engine light comes on frequently, especially since my car is older. Not sure if it’s a coincidence, but it always seems to come on the month before my registration is due. Work to be done is never simple and always costly. I get the maintenance done on my car but I don’t always go to the dealership because they charge way more than a mechanic. Hyundai dealership need to re-evaluate their pricing and labor fees.

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai questionnaire sent to you recently. Yes, it is a coincidence the light seems to come on around inspection time. I have reviewed your file and see that since your visit when Hyundai replaced your engine under warranty in 2016 there have been some instances of the light occurrence. It is a possibility like you say, that since the car does have the upper 170,000 miles on it, that more parts related to the emission system and the check engine lamp could be failing. I do you see however that you have been with us a few years since your car purchase and will offer whatever help I can. Please mention my name to your advisor and that i have offered a permanent 10% off any work in the future for you. If i can be of any further assistance please let me know.

RP
Randall P.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the great work.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for both your 5 star rating and your thought.

Jose F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
The service dept
the service department was polite and helpful . They service my Santa Fe and had it back the time they told me . The price for the service they performed was reasonable . We will be taken my Santa Fe back for service there .

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star rating on the Hyundai questionnaire sent to you. We are glad to see your satisfaction and look forward to service you and your suv again.

Thomas B.
Hubert, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Veloster Service 7/16/18
First time I've had a problem, hopefully last time.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 07/20/2018

We again apologize for our mistake and realize this wasn't the impression we wanted to make. We would like to assure you that, as you have previously experienced, not our usual quality of work. We have noted in you file, our error, to remind us to be attentive to our work.

Alan M.
Emerald Isle, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/18/2018 Category: Service
It's an average dealership.
Probably no better or worse than any other.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks for returning the questionnaire to Hyundai and providing the rating.

LH
Lauren H.
Greenville, NC
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Again, the concern of how this happened when all recommended service items have been completed, has not been addressed. Acceptance that Hyundai may have an issue, and the dealership recognition of that issue would be more helpful. Continuous deflection of a known issue does not help this situation. I understand that tires wear, but when they are rotated and aligned per your recommendations without any notification of wear, the tires should perform appropriately. Hyundai performs design validation testing and off tool/off process reliability testing per their design standard. I challenge the dealership to understand those specifications and relate them to the wear of the tires rather than stating experience yields the opinion that the tires were worn normally.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
My recent visit ranks well below all previous visit experiences. This was the first time and hopefully the last bad experience. As always, Josh the service advisor is easy to talk to and very understanding. My overall experience of my unexpected service visit was sadness and disappointment. Manager only offered to provide an already available coupon as discount, rather than understanding my safety concern given the second reoccurrence of the same issue. Anyone using Hankook OEM tires on their 2015 Sonata 2.0t Limited, needs to be notified of potential of poor tire wear even if you follow all recommended manufacturer service. This issue is scary and needs to be addressed.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 07/17/2018

I am sorry to hear that you dissagree with our convertsation and I do agree that you are a loyal customer and that there was a saftey concern involved in the situation. I never stated that I was an expert in any definition, but that my 35 years of experience allowed me to make some conclusion of what would be considered an average span for tire tread life.

ERIC JOHNNSTON

DN
Douglas N.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly and professional. I've been getting service here for 2 years and have never had any issues with the customer care or my car.

Thank you so much for your kind words and feelings. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

AP
Ann P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
all the people who work there
very nice, always do a great job. I could go to a quick cheaper place but would not feel confident that the work was done right,

Thank you for answering the Hyundai questionnaire sent to you and providing the 5 star score. We are appreciative of your choice in using us as your service facility.

RJ
Randall J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer needs!
Great visit, now days everything needs to be in a budget. The service Representative new I could not get everything done in one visit, he just recommended the most important mechanical and drivers safety to get done first. Then get the rest later upon financial stability.

Thanks to sales, finance and service for putting this family first for saftey, reliability and keeping a older vehical running like new.
R.L. Jolman
Jacksonville, NC

Thank you so much for your comments and feelings. We are appreciative of your repetitive car purchases as well as you choosing us for your service needs also. We look forward to being able to serve you your needs arise.

New Bern, NC
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service person
I did not like the fact that because I am a woman that the service man treated me like I didn't know how my car runs. This is the third Sonata that I have owned. I did not receive this type of treatment when I lived in Illinois from the dealer there.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai questionnaire sent to you. I am disappointed to see that your experience was not up to our standards and that the same advisor who took care of you last service was indifferent this time. Hyundai themselves, do recommend a fuel cleaning additive every 7500 miles on their automobiles. We feel that just pouring an additive into your gas tank will not have the same effect as a more proven complete process. Our recommendations are just that and are based on the end results and industry problems that we see occurring, in this case carbon build up from poor gasoline qualities on the market and direct injection engines. We are grateful for your car purchase as well as your usage for our service department and hope that we may continue providing service for you.

RA
Robert A.
2016 Hyundai Equus
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Equus
The service manager did a great job of listening to my concerns and fixing the problem.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for sending in your Hyundai questionnaire response to your service visit. i appreciate your comment and look forwar to helping again if needed.