Overall Rating 4.047619/5Overall Rating 4.047619/5Overall Rating 4.047619/5Overall Rating 4.047619/5rating 4.047619
Overall Rating 2.09524/5Overall Rating 2.09524/5rating 2.09524rating 2.09524rating 2.09524

Hubert, NC
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Had some misunderstandings when I went in. Received a call after the service, they explained all the concerns I had and made them right.
Customers service did a good job on correcting my issues.

12/16/2018 Category: Service
The wait time for the service was excellent
Good quick service.
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 12/18/2018

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THE HYUNDAI QUESTIONNAIRE. WE ARE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE SATISIFIED WITH  THE SERVICE YOU RECIEVED. I AM GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO RESOLVE YOUR ISSUE WITH THE PRICING PER OUR PHONE CALL. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN AND HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY.

12/12/2018 Category: Service
The customer service
I have a great experience everytime
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your needs on the last visit and providing the return questionnaire. We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again.

Curtis C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/11/2018 Category: Service
quick good service
quick good service
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 12/12/2018

Darcell G.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I have had great service all the way around with Stevenson Hyundai starting with the sales process through service appointments and mishaps on my part! Bryan is an awesome salesman and he provides top notch follow up. The service center is quick, efficient and friendly.
LISA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your business and look forward to seeing you again for your next visit!  Have a Merry Christmas!

TZ
Thomas Z.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!

Stephen S.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Recall application
The appointment went very well, and was complete in less time than was estimated. Very pleased.

Ralph H.
2011 Hyundai Accent
12/04/2018 Category: Service
good service
Hope I don't have to return anytime soon, it was the third time I have been in to have my horn replaced. The service was excellant

2012 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Real Quick
Just needed a mileage verification for the mpg reimbursement program and the friendly tech took care of me right away.

FA
Frank A.
Swansboro, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/30/2018 Category: Service
A no stess appointment
I went in for a recall fix and the fix could have not been any easier. The folks in the service department were wonderful!
JOSHUA C. from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and your words. It is our pleasure to serve and help anytime you may need us.

KY
Keith Y.
Maysville, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2018 Category: Service
People were so nice and professional
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 11/30/2018

EA
Eleanor A.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly Great service.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much for making your buying decesion from us on your new car. We also appreciate the opportunity to provide service for both and you automobile. Our goal is provide you the best service each and every time you need us. We do appreciate the 5 star rating you have provided for us on the Hyundai questionnaire.

Ronald H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service - Outstanding job.
Everyone has been very friendly and knowledgeable when I have taken my Hyundai in for service. The service staff attitude is excellent I like that when dealing wit a business. It’s very professional and gives me confidence in the service they are performing for my car. It helps me in my decision to continue taking my car in for any matter which might arise.

Thank you sir, for your returned questionnaire from Hyundai. We appreciate your comments and feelings and hope to continue to  serve you in the future. Thanks for your loyalty.

Jesse T.
Richlands, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome Customer Service
Highly recommend Stephenson Hyundai. They went above and beyond and helped me get my engine replaced in my 2013 Santa Fe. Fast and Friendly customer service!
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks for the thoughts and 5 star service rating. It was our pleasure to service both you and the needs of the suv. hope things are going well.

Beulaville, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
The technician that worked on my car, did a great job. My car was left clean and the oil change reminder was reset properly. The oil change, tire roatation and state inspection was done in a timely manner. I did not have to wait long at all.

Thank you for the 5 star rating on your first service visit with us since your purchase. We hope to continue to meet your expectations each and every time.

BG
Bill G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Professional, courteous service with estimates provided before work. When finished, I am given a call to inform me. Eric Johnston(manager), Josh Crawford and Lance are the best. Thank you!
Thanks much for continued top quality and personal care that I am given each time I take my car for service. This is why I keep up with manufacturer suggested services, and well as routine matters. Please pass on my thanks to the wonderful team who are there to assist me.

Thank you for all of the kind words and the 5 star review. It is our pleasure to serve you.

Jarrett B.

Pollocksville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
The staff was extremely helpful and diligent--even though I was running about 15 minutes behind. I received a call with recommendations, and a text when my vehicle was ready from Glenn. He also arranged for a shuttle for me as I needed to go to the office while everything was being done! I usually take my vehicle to this service department and will continue!
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 11/23/2018

Thank for the 5 star rating on the returned Hyundai questionnaire. It was our pleasure again to serve you and your needs. We look forward to continuing the relationship.

ERIC_JOHNSTON@STEVENSONHYUNDAI.COM

Thank you also for sharing your experience on the social network.

LT
Leonard T.
Morehead City, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Professional, reliable, knowledgeable.
The service technician was friendly, knowledgeable...very professional. Even though he was by himself that day, he performed his duties flawlessly. I hope you do what's necessary to keep him around, and hire more employees like him, who actually like their jobs and show it.

BC
Brooke C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Glenn the service advisor
I have been a customer for a few years now. Some experiences better than others but learned quickly to not go anywhere else.
The service advisor I had this time was the best I have ever had. He was genuine, non threatening (not that I have ever been threatened at the service department) but as a woman he was easy to talk to and i didn't feel pressured or ripped off. He told me what I needed to do next as far as preventative maintenance but wasn't pushy. I appreciate him and will be requesting him from now on.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for your comments and 5 star rating on the Hyundai survey. I am glad see your comfort with our personnel
and look forward to the relationship growing.

Jose F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2018 Category: Service
the service was great and done right
the service adviser was nice and polite and took care of my service to my Santa Fe.
ERIC J., SERVICE MANAGER from Stevenson Hyundai of Jacksonville responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you once again for allowing us to serve you and service your car. Your continuing support of our facility is greatly appreciated and never taken for granted. Happy Thanksgiving