4.6

Catherine S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
On top of there game friendly
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/09/2021

Thanks so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Extremely high prices
Hyundai needs to take a view of high service prices, certainly for returning customers, which is feel is not the case in terms of the best discounts.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/09/2021

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing!

Majken S.
Manteca, CA
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Stockton Hyundai A+
Everyone here is always SO nice and helpful!
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review, we're glad you had such a great experience!

CA
Charles A.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and good customer service. Xavier and Eddie are great!
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Valley Springs, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service.
In and out in excellent time.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

SA
Sergio A.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Location/Customer Service
I’m new to the Hyundai Family. I love the car. I love the environment the Hyundai location is at. The most important thing to me is customer service.
They treat me with respect. Any questions I have, they have a great attitude & will give me a direct answer. They never have anyone there that is rude or negative in any way. My son tags along when I go & they are good with kids interacting them.
Sometimes as a customer we do have to wait while service is being done. If I or anyone has been waiting for a period of time; I like the fact that they acknowledge that we are waiting & let us know that they are sorry for the inconvenience & update us on our car.
Just willingly being there for the customer supposed to be part of the job right? Well I have been to many dealerships/shops & the amount of customer service that this location brings is a standalone type of service. I love it here & I will recommend their cars & service at this location!!
BRIAN J B. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review

Maggie G.
2021 Hyundai Kona
12/07/2020 Category: Service
Compassion
Teamwork
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Thanks so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy, looking forward to your next visit!

FE
Frank E.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Nice people
Great Workers .love your workers .

I was promised 500 for being a veteran about four times but I,m waiting still.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

12/04/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Sacramento, CA
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Good and fast service!
I was provided excellent customer service!
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We greatly appreciate you!

11/24/2020 Category: Service
Great!
Customer service, and great servicing.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad you had a great experience!

Julie S.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Dealership always so expensive
Dealership always expensive. Should offer more coupons for multiple common type of work to be done. Ex. Filters, oil changes, or hundreds $
OFF yo offset some prices. Help customers out.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing!

RA
Reponia A.
Manteca, CA
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Great ppl service is always the same customer service always soo nice
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020