4.6

Sonya H.
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Jacqueline was very helpful. Thanks for your service.
Also thanks Xavier for helping as well
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad you had a great experience!

Sonora
04/09/2021 Category: Service
I love this place, they’re so nice
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Great
Great
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

LD
Linda D.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
The personnel here are very helpful and answer whatever questions you might have.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

GB
Gary B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent. Service Allways
No Matter if it Is just regular service war have a problem arises the level of service is exceptional.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for the fantastic rating!

Joe S.
Ca, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2021 Category: Service
They got it done, eventually.
Had a huge safety issue that was fixed eventually. Took a few times returning the car but it got done, hasn’t broken down anymore and my family is safe once again. Thank you Stockton Hyundai for taking care of it.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for the fantastic rating!

Matthew P.
Copperopolis, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Service?
Do they actually do what they charge you for? I know they don't!
BRIAN J B. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Mr Perez, I am very concerned with your previous experiance. I tried to reach out but got your voicemail. Please contact me so we can get this fixed. 209-662-6419

Rubiel H.
Folsom, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/26/2021 Category: Service
The best service I’ve ever had.
I totally recommend this store Hyundai because they are respectful and on time.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Shariayn H.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
Xavier went above and beyond to help me out and make my visit a good one. I needed a lot of work done and he managed to help me stay within my budget. Thanks Xavier.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!

LP
Labrado P.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

I am sorry to hear about your recent service. The service Director will be contacting you soon.

John M.
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The service that I received on my last visit was exceptional! I was treated like a valuable customer. The service was done on time, and they took the best care of my car.
KARINA M. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Linda S.
Elk Grove, CA
04/13/2021 Category: Service

03/19/2021 Category: Service
Joseph G. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Linda, I apologize for your negative experience here. We always strive to provide great service and full transparency. I will review your file here and reach out to you regarding a resolution with your Key Fob.

BRIAN J B. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Hi Linda,
I am very sorry to hear that due to losing your key fob over 2 years ago we are unable to find the one you had. I spent over an hour with you. Pulling your vin number. Going into the parts system and verifying the 2 fobs that could be for your vehicle.  One of them is the one you have. The other, was one that my shop foreman attempted to program to your vehicle. Although, that Fob would not work due to the fact your vehicle does not have the compurter to accept that fob.
I did say, that if that fob would in fact work, I would just charge you the difference between what you paid and this fob. Although, that is a mute point, as that fob will not work.  I really wish we could have come to terms with the situation. I honestly made every attempt to make the situation right. We sincerely hope you can find a fob that was like the one you had before. Although, i can say with the upmost confindence that it will not be a Hyundai part.

Sacramento, CA
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service Appreciated
Friendly, efficient, and helpful service. Just wish they wouldn’t move the seats as it’s a pain to find the sweet spot again.
BRIAN J B. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for the great Review!!!

Timothy S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Dealership was great but Service could have been better
When I initially purchased by vehicle, it was super simple, fast and they didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. I've had my vehicle there two for service, once for a dead battery that I wasted a couple hours waiting only to be told they cannot replace my battery even though I was told it was under warranty so I waited there only for them to charge my battery. Most recent was my first oil change and they only did the oil and oil filter change but reset my remind to return in a few months for a tire rotation. I wish they would have just rotated my tires when I was there.
BRIAN J B. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us a hinest review!

EC
Elizabeth C.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Bad experience
I don't received clean my vehicle some scratches on it. They try to fix but still some.
BRIAN J B. from Stockton Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Good morning, I am sorry to hear of you bad experiance. I had hoped you would contact me and advise me of the situation prior to this review. I will contact you soon. Thank you