Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

DF
DONNA F.
Lena, IL
Nissan Xterra
09/23/2015
great service
The guys are friendly and helpful.

LANCE B.

LW
LAURIE W.
09/02/2015
Customer Service
I always received great, prompt service from Irwin and his staff at the Stockton Service Center. Good place to do business!

RV
RUSTY V.
Scales Mound, IL
08/29/2015
I like having knowledgable mechanics working on my car.
quality parts, quality service, fair price.

LAVERNE and PAULA M.
08/27/2015
Good work
excellent work, good advice

GB
GARY and SHARON B.
Apple River, IL
08/05/2015
I chose 5 stars because that is the way I feel about Stockton Service Center.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center. They have always taken care of my car needs and I appreciate them so very much.

GB
GARY and SHARON B.
Apple River, IL
Jeep Compass
08/01/2015
They are awesome in taking good care of their customers
Stockton Service Center is the only place I go since the warranty on the Jeep expired. They took good care of the Dodge Caravan and still do as well as the Jeep. They are always ready to help a customer in need. I highly recommend them to many people when they are looking for a service center for their car.

TR
TONYA R.
Lena, IL
Chrysler 200
06/26/2015
I was able to get right in! Very prompt and friendly!! thanks

MICHAEL S.
06/14/2015
review
Outstanding very knowledgeable people.

AA

JERRY D.
Dodge Caliber
04/07/2015
good service
They were honest with us and discussed our options with us.

02/28/2015
The people and the sense of trust in what they say and do.
Great service as always!

ALICE M.
Dodge Caravan
02/23/2015
The People
Always feel safe after they look at my car especially in cold weather

02/03/2015
Good work and trustworthy
I feel confident that the work that is needed will be done or recommended and that unnecessary work is not done.

AA
ALEX A.
Saturn SL2
12/04/2014
great service
I brought my car to the center after another mechanic had tried to make a repair. I don't thinks he did a test drive to make sure the work corrected the problem. Erwin spent time on the diagnosis and then did a test drive 3 times to make sure all that they did worked. I appreciated his attention to detail as I had a 3 hr drive before me and I didn't want a problem on the road.
I'll be returning for future work as I do appreciate their professionalism.

JOHN and KAY D.
11/25/2014
Great place
Great, fast, reliable service as always!

LAVERNE and PAULA M.
09/17/2014
Fast and done well
Found the problem, after squeezing me in, got it fixed and got me on my way. Great job!

08/24/2014
The people
Prompt - Professional - Friendly - Honest -

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
08/01/2014
Excellent extremely prompt fix on my car that died out of the blue. Car died on Friday and was fixed by Saturday noon. It is working great!!!!!!

WZ
WILLIAM and DIXIE Z.
08/01/2014
They give prompt service.
Have had a humming noise in my vehicle for a long time and the service technician knew what it was and fixed it.