Pontiac Vibe
12/23/2016
Stockton Service Center is always there for me when I need them. They fix it correctly the first time. When I have a question, they listen and give me a no nonsense answer. The best overall service anywhere!

LW
LAURIE W.
12/07/2016
Great Service! Friendly Staff!!
As always, Irwin and Andy and the Service Center Crew were able to service my BMW needs and get me on the road again! Happy Holidays!
Laurie Wurster

10/25/2016
Stockton Service Center cares about their customers in the best possible way.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center. When I take the car there I know the service will be excellent and they are always on the lookout for any potential problems that may be going wrong with the car and fix the problem so Sharon's and my safety in driving is always guaranteed. Sharon and I are so lucky to be able to bring our car to Stockton Service Center. Would I recommend Stockton Service Center to a friend, absolutely and have many times in the past.

MJ
MIKE and PAT J.
09/24/2016
Great Service Every Time
We will not go anyplace else!

Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/23/2016
Driver door fell off--was never right from the day we bought this used truck. The door works better than the day we bought it. (we bought our truck at a Freeport dealership--NEVER AGAIN!) Stockton Service Center can work miracles!

Jeep Compass
09/12/2016
Car Repair
Stockton Service Center is the place to go to make sure your car is repaired just right. I have so much confidence in the workmanship, the friendly atmosphere while waiting for the car and they are so prompt in getting the car in for the repair. I just cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center.

JOHN K.
08/30/2016
Appointment for oil change
The service was received promptly and efficiently. I always appreciate the quick and professional service here. Thank you.

Jeep Compass
08/12/2016
Stockton Service Center is the best place to take your car when it needs attention.
I have total confidence in Stockton Service Center and they always fix things right when I bring the car into them. Fast, courteous service and always professional.

TR
TIM R.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/10/2016
Excellent customer service
Always friendly and very knowledgeable staff. A one service

JERRY D.
07/28/2016
Professional and friendly service
Staff is friendly and provides care. Also alerts us when they notice a possible problem.

Pontiac Vibe
07/14/2016
Fantastic
Great service as ALWAYS!!! Done in an extremely timely manner. Never have had a problem -- Stockton Service Center stands behind their work. Will not take my vehicles anywhere else!

LW
LEW and SANDY W.
Mount Carroll, IL
07/02/2016
Accurate diagnostic, professional staff
Quick, prompt service, friendly, competitive, accommodating.

GL
GLORIA L.
Lena, IL
Chevrolet Sonic
06/19/2016
Friendly competent service
they are the best in thee area

AA
ALEX A.
GMC Yukon XL
05/17/2016
the service is excellent
I love how they try to solve your auto problems with the try the simplest thing first instead of trying to run up an unnecessary bill. I whole highly recommend them to anyone with an auto issue.

JOHN K.
05/11/2016
Once again very satisfied. Thank you.
Thsnk you for the quick and professional service that you provide.