Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

LAVERNE and PAULA M.
07/01/2014
Excellent time
Fast appointment, fast work, good work.

KK
KEN K.
GMC Savana
06/24/2014
knowledgable, friendly employees
properly diagnose and repair problems.

KD
KRISTI D.
Freeport, IL
06/03/2014
Convenience, friendly, knowledgeable
They will pick up and deliver my vehicle when I have it serviced. Very reliable, dependable and professional.

TL
TOM and TERESA L.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/29/2014
Caring
You are the best. You are honest and treat us like family. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else.

Rich C.
Scales Mound, IL
05/22/2014
All of my vehicles
A great automotive service center. My Honda insight had almost 400,000 miles on it before I traded it off.
All of my friends like the fair and friendly service there. service we

DN
DAYLE and MARY N.
Pontiac Vibe
05/20/2014
Fixed Right 1st Time
Outstanding service. Car is fixed in a very timely manner with an explanation of the problem that I can understand. Reasonable rates.

CRAIG and KRIS H.
GMC Sierra
05/18/2014
Repair
Repaired done in a timely manner.

GS
GREG and JO S.
Apple River, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLK430
05/14/2014
Service Feedback
Thank you for the excellent and timely service.

CG
CAROL G.
GMC Yukon
05/12/2014
Professional qualified service & repairs
I have been using Stockton Service Center since 1989. No need to say more. My years of doing business with them is all that is needed. Great place & people.

05/09/2014
Fast and reliable service - friendly too!
They always find the solution and get it done fast!

05/08/2014
WOnderful service - car and customer!
Always a pleasure, very accomodating in getting an appointment and the work is always top notch!

KENNETH B.
Galena, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/29/2014
They are trustworthy - friendly and fair priced.
GREAT SERVICE AND PROMPT!

JERRY D.
Dodge Caliber
04/27/2014
Competent & friendly service
The service was good and they went above and beyond.

GL
GLORIA L.
Lena, IL
Pontiac Vibe
04/26/2014
dependability
I went for oil change and asked if they could reattach the undercarriage that fell off my car after a accident. They not only fixed the undercarriage but secured my front bumper ! Very,very satisfied with them .It made my day Thank you !

CG
CAROL G.
GMC Yukon
03/29/2014
Prompt & Professioal Service
Tues. - Fog light was dangling. SSC tied up & order part.
Thurs. - part installed for less that estimate.

JIM C.
Scales Mound, IL
03/18/2014
Honest, professional and firendly
This is the most honest,friendliest and professional mechanic shop I have found in this area. I have lived here for over 10 years and have been to many shops in the area. The mechanics do excellent work in a more than reasonable amount of time and will explain everything to you. I recommend this shop to anyone for any kind of auto repair work.

SG
SERGIO G.
Chrysler
03/15/2014
friendly not to mention awesome!
Just want to say you guys did a great job! Thank you! Everyones so friendly and honest!

VL
VERONICA L.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2014
Always there when I need them!
Pleasant manners and fast srevice

SV
STEVE and DONNA V.
Buick LeSabre
02/25/2014
I stopped in to see about having a headlight changed. They were able to fix the headlight while I waited. I really appreiciated the fast service and was on my way in 30 minutes.

02/15/2014
Great service - all the way around!
They always get the job done, excellent front desk service and fantastic mechanics!