KW
Kathleen W.
02/16/2019
Wonderful Service
We always have wonderful service by true professionals who go out of their way to make sure we have a great experience.

KG
Kathleen G.
Irvington, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
02/16/2019
I have been a Straub customer since 2002. The level of service has been consistently excellent. I was given an appointment immediately when I called this week for a maintenance visit. The staff are always pleasant . I have since referred my whole family to Straub . Thank you. Kathleen G.

Coleman B.
02/15/2019
Great service as usual

Andrea S.
New York
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the technicians are very professional, proficient and do the repairs within the promised time. It was a very positive experience.

HG
Hank G.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
02/13/2019
straub does it again!!!!
Smart; honest; great value; nice folks; easy to schedule and old school in the best possible way.

02/13/2019
Personalized Service
Harry and crew are the Best. Always are helpful and know what they're doing.

AK
Amanda K.
Jeep Patriot
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said the business was able to do good work on her vehicle. She is very happy with them.

Michael B.
Volvo C30
02/09/2019
Honest and reliable mechanics
Straub Auto is family owned and staffed with honest reliable mechanics. They diagnose correctly and repair effectively. Highly recommend.

GW
Gary W.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/08/2019
1999 Pathfinder
Thanks Straub auto , from the pleasant phone call with Esmeralda to get things rolling to the final touche recommended by Harry. My vehicle is running like new. Thanks Staub auto.

TC
Terry C.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019
Everyone who works at the shop is clearly working hard and they are knowledgable. On top of that, they are kind and welcoming.

Celia C.
02/07/2019
Very professional
Courteous, knowledgeable, professional, fast.

Coleman B.
Toyota Echo
Great help
As always amazing problem solvers. Great service

Judith S.
Andes, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/06/2019
Honest, reliable, friendly, accommodating.
Straub offers the best auto repair service I've ever experienced. I drive over 100 miles each time I need service. I wouldn't have anyone else take care of my car.

EF
Edmund F.
Always dependable
Price and trust are my main requirements for repairs to my cars and Straub’s offer this and they are dependable!!

SP
Stanley P.
02/06/2019
Excellnt professional and friendly service.
As usual, Straub's did an excellent job in servicing our vehicle. Harry explained the needed services and performed them within a few hours. We have been taking our cars, minivans, and SUV to Straub's for almost two decades and are completely satisfied.

GW
Gary W.
02/06/2019
Very happy I was able to bring my Jeep in ,check engine east properly diagnose, problem was corrected.

Above and Beyond
Initially coming in for a minor piece of business revealed a much more serious issue. Without a blue no, work was started, we were inserted into an already full schedule so we could be on our way.

IM
Irwin M.
02/06/2019
Just a simple vehicle inspection
Although this time was just a vehicle inflection I am overall very happy with Straub and would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody who asks.

Cassandra C.
Nissan Rogue
Car Inspection
Highly recommend! Harry and Esmeralda are friendly and helpful- car inspection was quick, easy and affordable. Tire pressure sensors kept going off and eventually I had to go back to check it out. Turns out I had a nail in one of my tires. Been good ever since after they did a quick patch up. Their office and bay is big and welcoming, prices are fair, and they are conveniently located where if you have to wait awhile, there is a nice town with food and shops to entertain yourself with just 5 min walk away.

Definitely my new go to Mechanic!

NB
Ned B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Excellent as always
My car is old and dying... Straub will keep it running as long as possible and not waste my money
on repairs that will far outlast the car as a whole. Just keep it running and running safe, those were my
instructions and that is what they are doing.....