NM
Nicholas M.
12/09/2018
PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLE PRICING
Straub did the work on my 2005 Prius in a highly professional manner, from when I called for an appointment. The car underwent 5,000 mile servicing and got new, brighter head lamps. Straub suggested new wipers. The price was reasonable, and I am very happy I decided to call Straub instead of going to the dealer.

Dobbs Ferry, NY
12/08/2018
Fantastic service and people!
Reliable fair and lovely

BP
Bob P.
Scarsdale, NY
Audi S5 Coupe
12/08/2018
Exceeded expectations
Had an outstanding first experience with Straub this week. They responded quickly via email, were very friendly, accommodated my repair needs on a very busy day, completed the work earlier than expected, and offered very reasonable pricing. Being open late on Thursdays also shows that they are flexible to their customers' schedules.

LC
Luis C.
Bronx, NY
Acura TL
12/07/2018
Best Auto Repair Shop in Town!
As usual, great service! These guys are the best!

AR
Ann R.
Hartsdale, NY
12/07/2018
The best!
These guys are awesome. They are reasonable, hard working and reliable! I trust them 100% with my 15 year old car!!!

Arthur S.
Irvington, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/05/2018
Conscientious and thorough
We've been taking our cars to Straub Auto Repairs since we moved to the Rivertowns in 1995. We trust Harry when he tells us work is necessary because there are plenty of times when he also lets us know if things can be put off for a few months. He's helped us sell our old cars, too, and has gotten us out of several jams over the years. I couldn't recommend Straub more highly.

KP
Kenny P.
New York
Ford Flex
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said the employees do excellent work and he's never had a problem with them.

BK
Bryan K.
Lexus ES 330
12/04/2018
Winterizing car
Great service, great people and great value.

Jeannette K.
New York, NY
Honda Civic Si
12/04/2018
Henrietta Honda
Always receive good quality care for her as
she ages. And she keeps on running well in appreciation! She had her bat mitzvah w/out any visible signs of breakdown, so we just
Keep on truckin’ ! Harry, you are the Best!
Jeannette

12/03/2018
Best auto repairs shop I've gone to in my 60 years of driving
Harry is the best car doctor -- friendly, super competent, and always keeps your expenses in mind.

New York, NY
12/03/2018
the guys...
They make one feel cared for and welcome. I don't get the usual cringe feeling around repair men who feel like robbers.
These folks have taken care of us and our car for years now and we haven't been disappointed.

BL
Bobby L.
Buick LaCrosse
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the staff was polite, efficient , friendly, and did good work. The prices were reasonable.

GM
George M.
12/02/2018
Friendly, courteous, professional and honest. Can’t say enough good things about Straub Auto. You can leave your car there without a single worry. I thought I needed four tires, they gave me two. Why, because they’re honest. On top of that, the work is always excellent. Great staff, great service.

Linda M.
12/01/2018
Service to the customer
We have trusted our family vehicles to straub soon after we moved to Hastings 40 years ago. They are always willing to listen and rescue the car owner. They are the best!

PG
Paul G.
12/01/2018
Exceptional Service
Harry , his brother and colleagues provide exceptional service. They are honest and won’t overcharge. They will not perform unnecessary work. I would not switch auto repair shops even when I move 150 miles upstate for my weekend getaway.

Jeff D.
INFINITI QX30
11/30/2018
Amazing
Scheduled an inspection and when I brought car in Harry was able to do it on the spot. I ran an errand up the street and the car was waiting for me upon my return. A typical sort of experience at this outstanding business.

RT
Ralf T.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
11/29/2018
Work performed as promised, on time.
Title says it all.

Clifford S.
BMW 330i xDrive
Couldn't Be Nicer
I only needed an inspection performed. I was taken early and the people in the office could not have been more pleasant. This makes we want to go back
if I have any other needs.

NK
Nami K.
Acura TLX
Beyond Excellent, as always
Straub folks, all of them, Harry, Eddie, Esmeralda etal took care of my car in a superb fashion. I stopped by to have the tire pressure checked and they checked that i needed car inspection etc. Then they scheduled me instantly to have that done on the spot. Great service!!

GG
Gerry G.
excellent, knowledgeable and caring
We are lucky to have this shop nearby. Their care and concern is appreciated. And so reasonable.