CD
CRYSTAL D.
07/17/2021
They fix every issue in a timely manner
I really think this is the best place as far I have no issues or complaints they are very reliable and fix my issue in a timely manner will definitely reccomend them to all family and friends with vehicles

Mara R.
Cadillac SRX
07/13/2021
Faithful Customer For Live!
I drove up from Chesterfield Va., to service my car because I trust Surgical Auto Repair that much. When I need work on my car I can call Sandra and discuss the problem and get expert advice.

WL
WENDY L.
Pelham, NY
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
06/04/2021
The best auto repair hands down
What you always wish for — honest experts. The best in auto repair from
Honest People. Very rare.

Linda M.
06/04/2021
RELIABLE, HONEST AND GUARANTEED SATISFACTION EVERY TIME!
My car is always serviced and cared for by skilled professionals. They treat it with the utmost respect and always exhibit high quality standards in how they diagnose and repair my vintage automobile. Donald and Sandra take pride in their business and guarantee their repairs so that I never need to worry if a problem should occur. I have been a satisfied customer for over 15 years and know that I can trust them to always deal fairly with me and to keep my care running efficiently and safely.

Rodolf G.
Nissan Rogue
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Rodolf said he would recommend this business for service, and he will be a regular customer from now on.

JN
Joviana N.
Land Rover LR4
05/22/2021
Superior service everyone
After going to another “budget friendly” shop I realized , there is no place like surgical auto repair. This place is a gem. Knowledgeable, and honest. Definitely worth the investment. Won’t be going anywhere else again.

KG
Keika G.
Honda Civic Si
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Keika said the staff were very friendly, professionals, courteous, have affordable prices and the service was done in a timely manner.

Nissan Murano
05/08/2021
The service was very good
I was very pleased with the way they fix my car very Honest people .The customer service was great.

Martello P.
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Martello said he has been going to the business for several years. He gets courteous treatment. Everything that needs service is done in a timely and efficient way. The price is good. He added he cannot go wrong if he takes his vehicle to them.

NC
Noel C.
Bronxville, NY
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Noel said they were very good . They picked up and delivered, they were all very good and it was a very positive experience, all around.

Tibor M.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Tibor said the staff provided very good care and excellent service.

SJ
Sheena J.
Jeep Compass
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Sheena said the staff provide good service.

Reuel W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Reuel said it took a bit longer than initially expected.

Juma S.
Dodge Journey
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Juma said when he bought his vehicle from another business, it sounded horrible and wasn't very well taken care of so he decided to take it to this business. Once they had returned him his vehicle he said that he had felt like he had just bought a brand new vehicle. He described it as a night to day experience. He also mentioned that the staff is helpful and very communicative.

Juma S.
03/22/2021
Best work and customer service experience I've ever received.
I brought my car in to fix a job 1 month after the dealership held onto my car for 8 months and treated me and my vehicle unfairly. My transmission that I just gotten replaced started to give me problems as well as my check engine light came on. Donald's work was quick and very thorough. Sandra kept me informed every step of the way. She was super helpful and the prices were fair. I walked away feeling confident in saying this is now my shop of choice for all of my future vehicles. Thank you God for Surgical Auto Repair.