SJ
Sheena J.
Jeep Compass
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Sheena said the staff provide good service.

Reuel W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Reuel said it took a bit longer than initially expected.

Juma S.
Dodge Journey
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Juma said when he bought his vehicle from another business, it sounded horrible and wasn't very well taken care of so he decided to take it to this business. Once they had returned him his vehicle he said that he had felt like he had just bought a brand new vehicle. He described it as a night to day experience. He also mentioned that the staff is helpful and very communicative.

Juma S.
03/22/2021
Best work and customer service experience I've ever received.
I brought my car in to fix a job 1 month after the dealership held onto my car for 8 months and treated me and my vehicle unfairly. My transmission that I just gotten replaced started to give me problems as well as my check engine light came on. Donald's work was quick and very thorough. Sandra kept me informed every step of the way. She was super helpful and the prices were fair. I walked away feeling confident in saying this is now my shop of choice for all of my future vehicles. Thank you God for Surgical Auto Repair.

Shenica S.
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Shenica said the customer service was very good and the service was amazing.

DO
Donna O.
Acura TL
02/22/2021
Customer service
We have been customers of Surgical Auto for over 15 years. Sandra and Donald have always gone above and beyond to help us with maintaining and repairing our cars. All service and repairs are fully explained. We highly recommend them.

Dean H.
New York
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Dean said it was a bit long and a little expensive, but he did recommend them.

EL
Enrique L.
Yonkers, NY
Ford Edge
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Enrique said they had excellent service and he was satisfied with their service.

LO
Larry O.
Carmel, NY
Ram 1500
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Larry said the business provided good service.

Mara R.
Cadillac SRX
01/04/2021
My tire and I.
I hit the rear tire on the passenger side of my Cadillac as I turned the corner. The wheel sensor was damaged. I called and as always, my issues are emergencies. I was able to be seen ASAP. One of the MANY reasons I love Surgical Auto Repair, of course my tire sensors were replaced. There is always help when you need it, and you will develop a relationship that encourages trust, fair prices and a long lasting friendship.

WS
Willie S.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Willie said he spent $785 to get his heater fixed and after he picked up his vehicle he realized it still wasn't working. Willie said he took his vehicle back to the business and employees are now saying it needs something else and it will be an additional $700.

Dean H.
New York
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Dean said this business took along time.

SE
Sean E.
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Sean said there were no problems or anything like that. Nothing went wrong.

AL
Andrew L.
Brooklyn, NY
12/08/2020
Completely Satisfied Customer
I was very satisfied with the work being done to my vehicle. Surgical Auto Repairs the employees, the proprietors they are all friendly, professional with politeness.

AL