Richard G.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rich. He said this business was actually good.

PM
Patrick M.
Saab 9-5
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the service was proper. The work was great.

Rayborn G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Rayborn said he was satisfied with the service.

SR
Sedgewick R.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Sedgewick said the business took care of his vehicle. They were honest, experienced, and knowledgeable.

07/05/2019
Fair and trustworthy service
Second time to Surgical for my 1998 Toyota RAV4. Both visits the staff and owners were courteous, respectful and professional. Sandra is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain the work to you in very simple to understand terminology. Although not cheap, I find their pricing to be very reasonable and fair. Much cheaper than a dealer. I plan to continue to go to Surgical for all my vehicle needs. -One Satisfied Customer

Mara R.
Cadillac SRX
07/02/2019
The quality of work and the guaranty for all work done on your car. Also the extremely knowledgeable staff.
I rely on the expertise of the owner. I've been a loyal customer for over 10+ years. When I needed a new car I was instructed on what to ask for and expect. When my free service was over. I relied on Surgical Auto Repair to service my car again. This is the only repair shop I rely on and use. I recommend all my friends to this shop.

KW
Kwame W.
Volvo 850
06/27/2019
Honesty
You can rely on Surgical to do the work to your satisfaction. They're honest and capable. I'd like to see them expand.

DK
David K.
GMC Terrain
06/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the business has employees who have technical expertise. They are knowledgeable, courteous, and professional.

Jovon W.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Jovon said that he had to convince the staff that he needed their help which took about 45 minutes. Then they were convinced to look at his vehicle which was a block away. It took 3 weeks to fix the vehicle and the only issue he had was to convince them to work on the vehicle. Other than that, everything else was fine.

NS
Natasha S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/08/2019
Professional, Honest and Quality Work
I have been and customer since 2015 and I will not let anyone else touch either one of my vehicles. Surgical staff are professional, Honest and take pride in the quality of work.
They warranty their own work. I was recommended to Surgical Auto Repair and that was the best recommendation ever. They have become my family!

FH
Frederick H.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Frederick said they explained everything that needed to be done, and the employees gave him options. He stated it is a very professional, family-oriented business that everyone should try.

Kate M.
05/29/2019
Don’t go
Moved to area and encountered issue with our steering. Took it to them and it was a huge repair to steering and Sandra must have called me 5 times with all sorts of other repairs. I agreed to do another major repair (shocks) simply because the steering issue was such a big job I asked wouldn't my labor costs be less if you have to go so far in to the car. She asked husband and agreed that it would take time off! So I had to ask.

Then we finally pick up after delays on estimate. Drive off and there's an awful noise. Took it back and "oh we put wrong screw in".

3 months later another issue with original complaint. Steering! Sandra claims this is a different issue. though her receipt tells us to watch the steering fluid ? Well guess what there's a hole in hose. How is it she cautions that and then within a short time I have that problem. Was the first $2,000 repair even necessary?

Kate M.
05/29/2019
Terrible $2,000 and still have problem

MK
Michael K.
Chevrolet Volt
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Michael said everything is very easy and never goes wrong there.

LW
Louis W.
New Rochelle, NY
INFINITI QX56
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the service was excellent. He mentioned that the staff is very accommodating to their customers and highly professional. He stated that the service was done in a timely fashion.

EB
Eun B.
Bronxville, NY
Lexus ES 350
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Eun said this business was very good.

John F.
Yonkers, NY
10/21/2018
Avoid this auto shop
This phony mechanic shop is run by two women that sit at a desk and talk on the phone all day long. When I called them and ask if they can fix my Chrysler Crossfire they said sure no problem. I come to find out they do not have any mechanic at least I've never seen one in the three months my car was there. When they get a car that needs repairing they call in a mobile mechanic. My car was there for a simple fix, ignition jammed and key broke off in the cylinder. For 3 months I waited for them to find the correct parts with no luck. I went on eBay and found the part in one day. They installed the part and I told them to take the chip out of my old key fob and put it in the new key fob and don't program it. Of course these two women think they know everything and they try to program a chip that has already been programmed to my car they ruined the module and the chip, $2,200 worth of damage. I can't prove that they broke in it and so I can't sue. The best I could do is ruin there reputation.

UM
Uqm M.
New City, NY
06/04/2016
Bait & Switch
I went for an oil change based on an advertised special. I called and told the receptionist I wanted to take advantage of the special and told her the year and brand of my car. I also handed in the flyer when I arrived for my appointment and was assured that everything was included. Their special specified a tire rotation with an oil change which I wanted. <br> <br> I showed up promptly at 9 am for my appointment. After an hour's wait my car was finally attended to, then I was slapped with a bill 75% more than the advertised special. I paid, then objected and was offered a discount on my next oil change as refunding me would cost them $35. If doing business means gouging your customers, I certainly won't be returning. I know many mechanics who charge less for an oil change and tire rotation and certainly don't claim it costs them an arm and a leg to do a refund -nobody would do refunds if it cost that much. Thanks for a terrible experience. Never going back.

CG
Coralie G.
Scarsdale, NY
01/14/2015
Honest and efficient
Friendly, honest and professional. It was my first time bringing my car to them and I will now make it my go-to garage.

Linda M.
Yonkers, NY
10/04/2013
YOUR IN GOOD HANDS WITH SANDRA & DONALD
I NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE WORK. THE ISSUE IS TAKEN CARE OF AND THE TRUST THAT THE CUSTOMER DEVELOPS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.