4.6

LG
Lamur G.
12/13/2019
Outstanding service!!!
I’ve been going to Surgical Auto for the past seven years. Since I’ve had my first financed car a Nissan Altima, up to now with my BMW 5 series. Over the years I’ve developed a bond with this shop. They are so trust worthy, reliable, respectful and most of all affordable. They take care of all my cars mechanical needs, breaks, oil changes, rotated my tires, and as little as replacing my washer fluid. They accept most major warranties. They’ll work with you. I’m glad when I was referred to that shop seven years ago and met Sandra and Donald. They are both amazing people , not to mention their staff members. I’d recommend everyone to this shop. Thank you for your great services over the years.

AY
Abraham Y.
INFINITI QX56
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Angel. The technicians are good and they repaired her vehicle. She will return to have her brakes done as well.

DA
Daniel A.
Jaguar XK8
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he drove the vehicle, it seems to be running smooth, and no problems.

IV
Iliana V.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Iliana said she asked and paid for her locks to be fixed. This business stated they fixed them, but since then, she has not been able to lock her trunk. She has been trying to get the right mechanism.

Steven R.
11/16/2019
Great service, very knowledgeable, great communication and fast work

Joseph S.
11/15/2019
THE WORST EXPERIENCE!!
WORST EXPERIENCE.... I ever had with a vehicle repair shop! Surgical Auto Repair specifically advertises that they SPECIALIZE in repair of specific luxury cars. The 1st name specified is BMW to which I own and brought to Surgical Auto Repair for an issue concerning my car shutting off and failing to start. After leaving my car for 24 hours, I had to call the shop, and pay them a visit just to get a follow-up/response about what was being done, because NO one reached out! The answers were very Vague and undetermined even after 2 to 3 days for a shop to claim they SPECIALIZE in such cars. MANY EXCUSES were given during correspondence like : Our Internet was down so we didn't our information to contact you. Our SCOPE machine that diagnoses your particular car is out for repair, leaving me to WAIT a few more days for my car, (while their shop equipment is being serviced elsewhere.) Another time there was a Family emergency to which NONE of my calls were returned for 2 days. And EVERY TIME my car was in their possession/care they kept it parked on the STREET instead of securely in their facility UNACCEPTABLE AND CARELESS. Finally after picking my vehicle after 4 days and paying Surgical Auto over $1500.00, the car STALLED after 20 minutes of driving, and was NOT DRIVE ABLE!!! HUGE INCONVENIENCE AND DISAPPOINTMENT! They picked up the car, kept it another few days, and when I picked it up the 2nd time, in another 3 days IT STALLED AGAIN, leaving me stranded AGAIN! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SURGICAL AUTO REPAIR! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I do not have any issues with the work performed under the 1 year warranty because I DO NOT wish to return to that shop to be jerked around again! I've since been to another repair shop to "winterize' my car where they had Excellent sense of urgency, efficiency and much more reasonable prices. That should be a given!

Linda M.
Yonkers, NY
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the staff at this business was honest and friendly. They take good care of her vehicle. They are dependable and don't over charge. If she has problem they work around it. They put the customer first. Her vehicle is 30 years old and they take really good care of it.

Steve R.
Rye, NY
Acura RDX
10/07/2019
Acura RDX Tune up
Staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Delivered as promised

MI
Matteoni I.
Pelham, NY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarv. She said that Sandra was excellent, helpful and great. She mentioned that her vehicle is doing really good so far.

Richard G.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rich. He said this business was actually good.

PM
Patrick M.
Saab 9-5
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the service was proper. The work was great.

Rayborn G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Rayborn said he was satisfied with the service.

Sedgewick R.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Sedgewick said the business took care of his vehicle. They were honest, experienced, and knowledgeable.

07/05/2019
Fair and trustworthy service
Second time to Surgical for my 1998 Toyota RAV4. Both visits the staff and owners were courteous, respectful and professional. Sandra is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain the work to you in very simple to understand terminology. Although not cheap, I find their pricing to be very reasonable and fair. Much cheaper than a dealer. I plan to continue to go to Surgical for all my vehicle needs. -One Satisfied Customer

Mara R.
Cadillac SRX
07/02/2019
The quality of work and the guaranty for all work done on your car. Also the extremely knowledgeable staff.
I rely on the expertise of the owner. I've been a loyal customer for over 10+ years. When I needed a new car I was instructed on what to ask for and expect. When my free service was over. I relied on Surgical Auto Repair to service my car again. This is the only repair shop I rely on and use. I recommend all my friends to this shop.

KW
Kwame W.
Volvo 850
06/27/2019
Honesty
You can rely on Surgical to do the work to your satisfaction. They're honest and capable. I'd like to see them expand.

DK
David K.
GMC Terrain
06/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the business has employees who have technical expertise. They are knowledgeable, courteous, and professional.

Jovon W.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Jovon said that he had to convince the staff that he needed their help which took about 45 minutes. Then they were convinced to look at his vehicle which was a block away. It took 3 weeks to fix the vehicle and the only issue he had was to convince them to work on the vehicle. Other than that, everything else was fine.

NS
Natasha S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/08/2019
Professional, Honest and Quality Work
I have been and customer since 2015 and I will not let anyone else touch either one of my vehicles. Surgical staff are professional, Honest and take pride in the quality of work.
They warranty their own work. I was recommended to Surgical Auto Repair and that was the best recommendation ever. They have become my family!

FH
Frederick H.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Frederick said they explained everything that needed to be done, and the employees gave him options. He stated it is a very professional, family-oriented business that everyone should try.