LH
LARRY H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/09/2019
Good Job
They know what they are doing. The service people up front on what needs to be done and they do it right.
Thanks you guys

EJ
ERIC J.
05/24/2019
Amazing knowledgeable staff.
I had major repairs done to my Subaru Outback at another shop. After the repairs my car did not sound or drive right, Im talking 2,300.00 in repairs. So I took my Subaru to the Guru and they identified MAJOR mistakes made by the previous shop that almost resulted in a catastrophic engine falure. The Suba Guru took the lead and pointed out the major mistakes made by the previous shop to that shops owner, getting and handing the insurance companys claim , and getting us back on the road! Cheers to the team at Suba Guru for being an upstanding reliable part of the community and restoring our trust in repair shops! I highly recomend the Suba Guru to anyone looking for quality repair work!!

AP
ALLISON P.
05/24/2019
Oil Change: In and Out!
I was surprised when I called that Subaru Guru could get me in within 24 hours for an oil change. I was more surprised when they had me in and out in about a 1/2 hour. The customer service is always awesome and I trust these guys and gals. Thank for all y'all do at Subaru Guru!!

LH
LINDA H.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/22/2019
Continued great service for major or minor work
At 253,000+ miles, she needs the thorough and thoughtful care they have always provided. Even if it's only for an oil change & wiper blades.

MARY LOU P.
05/15/2019
oil changes
Subu guru always provides prompt courteous service. They get to know their customers and their vehicles well. Always trust any recommendations they advise.

VC
VALERIE C.
05/14/2019
Honest & Fast
Love the Suba Guru crew. Always fast & to the point!

NV
NICOLE V.
Bend, OR
05/14/2019
Honest assessment
Went in to get a quote to fix my AC, they pointed out larger issues and explained everything in detail. No charge of the quote. Love this place always stellar service at a fair price.

KK
KATIE K.
05/12/2019
I really appreciate your knowledge of Subarus. It is nice to have a shop near my daughter that does great work at a reasonable price. Loaner car is also very much appreciated.

STEVEN H.
Sisters, OR
04/27/2019
Always very friendly and helpful.

KD
KATHY D.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
04/19/2019
Great place
Subaguru has taken good care of my car (and me) for years. They find problems before they become disabling, fix things right the first time, are honest and kind. Couldn’t ask for more.

CD
CANDYCE D.
Bend, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/16/2019
Subaru Guru takes excellent care of their customers.
Subaru Guru takes excellent care of their customers without hesitation. They do outstanding work and have no problem honoring their warranties. I highly recommend Subaru Guru whether you want to buy a used Subaru or need a repair on one for very reasonable prices from trustworthy people at Subaru Guru.

JACKIE M.
04/03/2019
Friendly people and great service
I have been going to Subaru Guru for years and my car runs like a charm. Sherry greats me with a smile and remembers my name and Marshall and the service techs always do a good job. Thanks Subaru Guru.

STEVEN H.
Sisters, OR
03/28/2019
Good People
Great service and reasonable prices.

KK
KATE K.
03/25/2019
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
I am always totally satisfied with my services at Suba Gura! My appointment was on time at 2:30om and was out of there by 3:05! Thanks guys!

EP
ELLEN P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/23/2019
Doesn’t get any better!
I have been coming to Subaguru for years. I can’t imagine going anywhere else. They are the best! They are fair, trustworthy, and tried their hardest to accommodate every customer need. Thank you Subaguru!