STEVEN H.
Sisters, OR
03/28/2019
Good People
Great service and reasonable prices.

BP
BOB P.
02/19/2019
I love Subaguru
They are friendly, quick, professional, and caring. I have an older Subaru and Subaguru has helped keep it a reliable vehical for me.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/01/2019
Honesty
I felt taken care of and feel comfortable with their work.

DA
DAVE A.
07/26/2018
Suburu Outback Oil and Battery Check
Service was prompt and efficient. Updated logic for improved oil level detection, extended battery life, and accurate charging performance.

MJ
MATT J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/22/2018
Always a great job
We have always been pleased with these guys. Dependable and honest. Upfront about cost. Don't say things need to be done just because they can, they are willing to keep an eye on things until it really needs to be changed. Awesome.

MZ
MELISSA Z.
05/09/2017
the care for your car
I really like the friendly service and how subraru guru takes care of my car

DORY S.
12/06/2016
Credit
Good service and on time, but I have a Subaru guru license plate holder and I did not receive the $5 credit which I didn't notice till I got home and review my bill.

KG
KRIS G.
09/21/2016
My first trip for needed TLC on my Sub.
I am happy with the work. I had let my car go a little long for some needed repairs. Everything that we had discussed was fixed. And I am especially happy to find the check engine light stayed off due to the repair. All is good!

MARTHA H.
09/10/2016
Good care
They work with you to make sure your car is ready to roll!!

TH
TRACY H.
08/14/2016
Love them!
Awesome services and super friendly! Just wish they were open Saturday for those of us in Bend who actually work during the week.

MARTHA H.
08/11/2016
Personal care and follow through.
Good service by knowledgable people

BETH M.
06/10/2016
Quick service,honest approach
I like the fact that they give me the facts about my car, their opinion on when to get fixed in order of necessity, and let me choose when I am able to do without pressure of selling me something.
Sherry S. from SubaGuru responded on 06/10/2016

Beth,
Thank you for the review. We appreciate you continuing to use us for your Subaru needs.
If you would like to post a Yelp review I can offer you $10 off your next oil change.

Thanks again!