JAN S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/19/2018
The people!! They truly care about how my car operates, therefore my safety.
I have full confidence in the people and the service they provided at Suba Guru. I spoke to several other repair shops/dealerships and felt like I was just a customer who needed a job done on a car. At Suba Guru I was treated as a person who they to create a long term relationship with. They are people who truly care and make you feel welcome They did a great job on my car. They are my car care shop because they do care.

MELISSA C.
08/10/2018
Friendly and Fast
Every repair or service I've had done has been done right the first time. All employees were respectful, knowledgable, and work with your budget. We have and will continue to take our Subaru there.

DA
DAVE A.
07/26/2018
Suburu Outback Oil and Battery Check
Service was prompt and efficient. Updated logic for improved oil level detection, extended battery life, and accurate charging performance.

JULIE P.
07/15/2018
Fast & Efficient
I have been using SubaGuru for over 2 years now. Sherri is great to work with. Work is done right and on time.

JUSTIN C.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
07/13/2018
Baja Turbo replacement
The Guru, will be our Go-to from now on...

AG
Adam G.
Scio, OR
06/20/2018
Customer Service
Called to ask if perhaps a motor was available to buy directly from them. Also if they had someone they suggested to rebuild the motor I currently have. I was hung up on ! Will not be spending any more of my time with a business who does not have the decency to even respond to a question. Disappointed greatly at this quality of service.
Sherry S. from SubaGuru responded on 06/21/2018

Adam,
I am sorry you were hung up on. It is not our intention to ever do that to a customer. Please accept our apology.

Sherry Short
The Guru Inc
SubaGuru
541-382-6067

DT
DEREK T.
05/29/2018
They Made it Right
My car had an issue filling up with fuel and there was some communication breakdown in the process of getting it fixed. Suba Guru did everything they could to make it right and fix the issue. They definitely won my future business.

BETH M.
05/23/2018
Good job
Always in time and does good job

FP
FRED P.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
05/22/2018
Never disappoints
We have continued to return to the "Guru" because Jason, Sherri, Dane and crew have delivered!! The Guru gets it right the first time at a fair price. Sherri is a pro at customer service and always greets folks with a smile and a genuine interest in their vehicle care needs. We have no interest in taking our subie elsewhere! Why run your bill up at the dealer, go to Guru or go bust:-)!

PF
PAIGE F.
05/19/2018
Quick, Thorough, and Friendly
I trust the work done by The Guru, and Sherry is always such a lovely, friendly face.

I was reminded to get my vehicle checked when it was due, and I greatly appreciated this as I had completely forgotten. They did a thorough check-through of my car, and all in about 30 minutes while I read in the lobby.

They are quick, thorough, trust-worthy, and friendly. Highly recommend.

SD
Simon D.
05/11/2018
Noise Coming from the Front Left Wheel, maybe
My wife was driving home and she called me, (after pulling over to the shoulder of course). There's a noise coming from the left side of the car when I turn the wheel. Call Suba Guru, I said.
They said, bring it in, we'll do what we can.
They had a look and said it might be the left ball joint, it's showing a bit of wear, but we're not sure, don't want to put you to any unnecessary expense.
We said they should go ahead and replace it.
Problem solved.
Suba Guru is so reliable and they really care about your car and your pocket.

DA
DAVID A.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/06/2018
Excellent, as always.

Michael P.
05/01/2018
Wonderful People and Service
Front and rear brakes serviced and replaced. Done right and on time. $200 cheaper than Les Schwab quoted to me!

DT
DAVE T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/30/2018
Fast Fast Turn around
After my last visit they gave me a heads up that my clutch assembly might need some love in the coming year. Happened sooner than we expected but I do put a lot of miles on the thing.
The team got me that very afternoon, had a quote/estimate ready that evening and got it done the next day. Even let me pick it up after hours.
Thanks GURUs!

JULIE P.
04/20/2018
Stellar Service
I have been a happy customer for ~3 years with Suba Guru! Sherri and the mechanics take great care of my Outbacks at less cost than the dealer. They have earned my trust.