WT
tire install
throrough, prompt, and professional

Judi R.
GROUPON DEAL
I WAS ABLE TO GET A GREAT DEAL WITH GROUPON. NO PROBLEM GETTING APPT., EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. WILL DEFINITELY RETURN IN THE FUTURE.

David S.
12/08/2011
good
very good

CA
Chuck A.
First Visit Lacked Luster
Tire pressures were all across the board - were they really checked or even rotated? Windows, mainly interior were not touched - is that normal? Carpet and mats were somewhat vaccuumed but had to ask for second vaccuuming for rear and console area - is that normal? I was really hoping to find someone for great service since I just recenlty moved downtown. i'm not sure Suddeth is the place??? Based upon what you "said" you did for what I paid for, I would not come back myself.

Jim B.
Ridgeway, SC
12/07/2011 Category: Service
Jim said he has been a consistent customer because this business does a good job.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate you!

Steven B.
12/07/2011 Category: Service
Steven stated that this business always has good service, they are quick and friendly.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
We appreciate the feedback and continued business. Thank You!

FE
Faris E.
12/05/2011
Quick Fix from Knowledgeable Staff
I had an issue with '89 Olds Custom Cruiser and took it to Suddeth since I have had work done with them before on that vehicle. They came to my job where it broke down and towed it to their shop and fixed it quickly. I thought I had a bad fuel pump since I did a bit of self diagnostics prior to calling them, but they said it was a clog in the fuel line and cleaned the clog out and replaced the fuel filter. I also had a minor warranty issue (from almost a year prior) with my carburetor and the car's computer throwing error codes, but they fixed that quickly and easily as well. All in all, my bill was much lower than I expected and the car runs great now. I plan on taking all my cars to Suddeth from now on, especially since I had a nice and informative conversation with the owner Mike Suddeth when I came to pick up my car and asked him about some issues with my other vehicle that I made need be fixed in the future. It made me feel like Suddeth has a knowledgeable group of people that care about keeping your car running for years to come and don't mind giving you advice on issues free of charge. I would highly recommend their service to anyone.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
We are glad to hear that your car is running well. Thank you for the great feedback!

AA
Ann A.
12/05/2011 Category: Service
Ann said this business was the best, she trusts them, and they keep her vehicle running. She would recommend this business and she does all the time. She is 86 years old with a 16 year old vehicle and this business keeps her vehicle running well and that makes her happy. She has never questioned any of the bills with this business because they do the work, she pays them and they are so honest. This business treats their customers right.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
We really appreciate your business! Thank you.

AW
Ardith W.
12/05/2011 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said he receives great service from the business.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business!

Steve H.
11/30/2011
Quick and efficient
Very pleased with the quick diagnosis and repairs. Thumbs up rating!
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate our customers!

Dene D.
Lexington, SC
11/30/2011
excellent customer service
My driver was so pleasant. Levert (?) is an excellent employee and was courteous and engaging.
The oil change indicator was not reset in my vehicle. Is there any way to do this without having to bring the car back in? Thanks and I would definitely recommend this business.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for your recommendation. Please feel free to call our service advisors with any questions that you have from your service here and they will be glad to answer them for you. We are glad to help any way we can.

Kerry M.
11/23/2011
Fabulous!
As always :o)
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate our customers.

WH
William H.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
William said he appreciated the customer service at this business. They were very polite and the owner spoke with him about the options for repairing the issue with his vehicle.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent customer service on a daily basis and appreciate your business.

EA
Eric A.
11/18/2011 Category: Service
Eric said he has confidence the business would take care of the issue and he trusts the service would be performed well.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for the vote of confidence! We appreciate our customers.

CG
Cynthia G.
11/15/2011
Unmistakably the best service ever!
I love my 2001 Volvo V-70 and I know I can depend on the Suddeth crew to keep it running reliably. They are forthright and trustworthy and experts in their field!
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/18/2011
Thank you for the continued business. We really do appreciate our customers!

Kerry M.
11/11/2011
Fabulous!
Excellent customer service
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/18/2011
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback. We appreciate our customers!

HE
Holly E.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Holly said she had work done previously at this business and she was very satisfied with the quality. During this visit, they did excellent work on her vehicle.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/18/2011
We appreciate your continued business. Thank you for your feedback!

HD
Helen D.
11/07/2011 Category: Service
Helen said they were very helpful and she had a really good experience. They recommended some services on her vehicle and they were not overly pushy about getting them done right away.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/18/2011
Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Suddeth Automotive. We appreciate your business and feedback!

AW
Angie W.
West Columbia, SC
11/02/2011 Category: Service
Angie said that they kept their promises, finished on time and did a good job. She mentioned that all of her family vehicles have service here.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2011
We appreciate you and your business!

TP
Tom P.
11/02/2011 Category: Service
Tom said he has been with this business for years and they are fine. Mr. Suddeth runs a good, honest business.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2011
Thank you for your feedback and your continued business. We appreciate our wonderful customers.