GD
Gary D.
06/28/2018
Bad diagnosis
I have been taking my SUV there for servicing but just recently I was told that I had a failing front differential. They would not repair it or put a used one. I took their advice and had a used one put in at the dealership. Turns out that wasn't the problem. I told Suddeth's that I suspected a bad wheel bearing. As it turned out it WAS both front wheel bearing failing. The cost was very high. 2 trips to the dealer and having it taken there on a roll back ended up costing me almost $2300.00. They didn't even check the warped brake rotor either. I won't go back.

Martin G.
12/05/2014
They charge to much
I go to a place like this to save money,but they cost more than the dealer.they wanted $2,200.00 to replace (4) oxygen sensors on 2005 lexus LS and $800.00 to repair a lock. Yes they do good work but not that good. I got my car repaired for less than half of what they wanted.

Martin G.
Lexus LS 430
11/29/2014
The charge For Service Is As Much As The Dealer Maybe More.
To get a quote for $2,200.00 to install oxygen sensor, and $800.00 to fix the passenger side lock is robbery with a gun.

John M. S.
GMC Yukon
12/01/2012
Personal attention
Always explain what needs to be done. Do not do unnecessary work.

Mark R.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
02/27/2012
red chevy g20
Im sorry but i will never go back there. you charge to much. 85.00 for an oil change come on. you rapped me i could have done it for 30.00. I wanted to business with you guys but not any more. sorry