TJ
Terri J.
Greenville, SC
08/07/2018
Amy was rude and unhelpful
Son's alternator was failing so dropped car there. My son had used this company before. Quote was higher than expected and for rebuilt unknown brand. When I tried to inquire about the quality of the "remanufactured" unit which was only $80 less than new Honda unit, and asked if there were other options, Service rep just got mad and told me to come pick up the car. I explained that I live in another city and we are just trying to make a good decision and mentioned that my son had used them before. She stated: "No he hasn't. You can just come pick up the car!"

GD
Gary D.
06/28/2018
Bad diagnosis
I have been taking my SUV there for servicing but just recently I was told that I had a failing front differential. They would not repair it or put a used one. I took their advice and had a used one put in at the dealership. Turns out that wasn't the problem. I told Suddeth's that I suspected a bad wheel bearing. As it turned out it WAS both front wheel bearing failing. The cost was very high. 2 trips to the dealer and having it taken there on a roll back ended up costing me almost $2300.00. They didn't even check the warped brake rotor either. I won't go back.

Martin G.
12/05/2014
They charge to much
I go to a place like this to save money,but they cost more than the dealer.they wanted $2,200.00 to replace (4) oxygen sensors on 2005 lexus LS and $800.00 to repair a lock. Yes they do good work but not that good. I got my car repaired for less than half of what they wanted.

Martin G.
Lexus LS 430
11/29/2014
The charge For Service Is As Much As The Dealer Maybe More.
To get a quote for $2,200.00 to install oxygen sensor, and $800.00 to fix the passenger side lock is robbery with a gun.

John M. S.
GMC Yukon
12/01/2012
Personal attention
Always explain what needs to be done. Do not do unnecessary work.

Mark R.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
02/27/2012
red chevy g20
Im sorry but i will never go back there. you charge to much. 85.00 for an oil change come on. you rapped me i could have done it for 30.00. I wanted to business with you guys but not any more. sorry