BA
Buddy A.
01/23/2012 Category: Service
Buddy said he trust this business and knows when he gets his vehicle back it is fixed.

HW

Terri F.
Saturn Vue
01/19/2012
Oil Change & Rear Window Wiper Blade Installed
The service is always great. It did take a little longer than I thought it would have, but I am still satisfied.

Madison H.
Raleigh, NC
01/10/2012 Category: Service
Madison said the business did a good job. She said they seemed nice and helpful. They did not seem like they were trying to screw her over.

EW
Elizabeth W.
01/10/2012 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they've taken care of her in the best way and she's done business with them for over 20 years. She recommends them to everybody and they're great people.

John M. S.
GMC Yukon
12/23/2011
Maintenance
Excellent service. Pleasant personnel.

John W.
Ridgeway, SC
Kia Sephia
12/20/2011
Super
My first time here, I was very impressed by the friendliness of the crew and the work that was done.

CL
Chris L.
Acura 2.2CL
12/16/2011
Great experience!
I happened upon Suddeths thanks to a Living Social deal and I am so glad I did. They did an excellent job and I will be back many times over!

John P.
12/13/2011
professional
very courteous, professional and clean

PD
Peter D.
12/12/2011
Brake Service
Once again you've exceeded my expectations! Thanks

MT
Mary T.
Blythewood, SC
12/12/2011 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said he's always been happy with the work they've done on his Volkswagen.

WT
William T.
12/09/2011
tire install
throrough, prompt, and professional

Judi R.
GROUPON DEAL
I WAS ABLE TO GET A GREAT DEAL WITH GROUPON. NO PROBLEM GETTING APPT., EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. WILL DEFINITELY RETURN IN THE FUTURE.

David S.
12/08/2011
good
very good

CA
Chuck A.
First Visit Lacked Luster
Tire pressures were all across the board - were they really checked or even rotated? Windows, mainly interior were not touched - is that normal? Carpet and mats were somewhat vaccuumed but had to ask for second vaccuuming for rear and console area - is that normal? I was really hoping to find someone for great service since I just recenlty moved downtown. i'm not sure Suddeth is the place??? Based upon what you "said" you did for what I paid for, I would not come back myself.

Jim B.
Ridgeway, SC
12/07/2011 Category: Service
Jim said he has been a consistent customer because this business does a good job.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate you!

Steven B.
12/07/2011 Category: Service
Steven stated that this business always has good service, they are quick and friendly.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
We appreciate the feedback and continued business. Thank You!

FE
Faris E.
12/05/2011
Quick Fix from Knowledgeable Staff
I had an issue with '89 Olds Custom Cruiser and took it to Suddeth since I have had work done with them before on that vehicle. They came to my job where it broke down and towed it to their shop and fixed it quickly. I thought I had a bad fuel pump since I did a bit of self diagnostics prior to calling them, but they said it was a clog in the fuel line and cleaned the clog out and replaced the fuel filter. I also had a minor warranty issue (from almost a year prior) with my carburetor and the car's computer throwing error codes, but they fixed that quickly and easily as well. All in all, my bill was much lower than I expected and the car runs great now. I plan on taking all my cars to Suddeth from now on, especially since I had a nice and informative conversation with the owner Mike Suddeth when I came to pick up my car and asked him about some issues with my other vehicle that I made need be fixed in the future. It made me feel like Suddeth has a knowledgeable group of people that care about keeping your car running for years to come and don't mind giving you advice on issues free of charge. I would highly recommend their service to anyone.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
We are glad to hear that your car is running well. Thank you for the great feedback!

AA
Ann A.
12/05/2011 Category: Service
Ann said this business was the best, she trusts them, and they keep her vehicle running. She would recommend this business and she does all the time. She is 86 years old with a 16 year old vehicle and this business keeps her vehicle running well and that makes her happy. She has never questioned any of the bills with this business because they do the work, she pays them and they are so honest. This business treats their customers right.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
We really appreciate your business! Thank you.

AW
Ardith W.
12/05/2011 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said he receives great service from the business.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 01/13/2012
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business!