RT
Renato & Anne T.
Columbia, SC
08/03/2011
service & repairs
Suddeths Auto Service has served me for the past thirthy years. They are professional very competent, dependable, courteous and always helpfull.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2011
Thank you so much for your continued business and the feedback. We strive to meet all of your automotive needs and appreciate our customers.

Mildred H.
Columbia, SC
07/29/2011
M Hart
Very good service.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2011
Thank you! We appreciate your business.

Dene D.
Lexington, SC
07/15/2011
professional friendly customer service
This company seems to be very customer friendly. I would use the service again. I got a car detail with the package. It didn't appear the back of SUV had been vacuumed and the windows inside were still smudged. But I would still recommend this business.
Mike S. from Suddeths Automotive Service responded on 11/04/2011
Thank you for bringing your car to us. We want you to be satisfied in all aspects of your service. We look forward to seeing you again.