IL
IAN L.
Buford, GA
12/24/2020
Misfire on my sons car.....FIXED!!!!
My son developed a significant misfire on his car a couple of days before Christmas. I called Sugar Hill Automotive who were able to find time during this busy season to take a look at it. It turned out to be nothing major and they managed to get it repaired for him at a very, very reasonable price (lower than the original estimate!). He had also had a low tire pressure warning light on his dash for several week, without even asking them, they took care of it at no cost at all.
I can’t recommend Sugar Hill Automotive strongly enough, what a fantastic repair shop this is, the staff there are very friendly and are willing to help you out when you are in a bind. The prices are far more reasonable than the shop we had previously been using, without a doubt, this will be our go to shop from now on.
Give them a try, you will not be disappointed!!!!

KJ
KIM/JIM J.
12/19/2020
Personalized, honest service, guaranteed
We can always depend on honest, trustworthy service at Sugar Hill Automotive. Bobbie in the office listened to our situation and provided friendly helpful feedback. She kept us updated - it’s refreshing that she calls us and keeps us informed.

MIKE W.
Lithonia, GA
Cadillac CTS Wagon
12/17/2020
Sugar Hill Automotive is always friendly, accommodating and thorough. I’ve brought vehicles here for over 6 years and have never had an issue that was not quickly taken care of. Tom and his team are well-knowledged, thorough and professional. They are honest and up-front about any issues with your vehicle. Awesome service!

SD
SUSAN D.
12/04/2020
Honesty and knowlegable
This is the automotive repair company in which I feel comfortable with the work, plus, I never have to look over my shoulder with hesitation of missed or incomplete work.
Tom and Bobbie are simply the best ! Everything is guaranteed . Iam so grateful for this team, folks I can trust.....

BP
BENJAMIN P.
Nissan Xterra
12/03/2020
superior service
My vehicle is my second big investment and thanks to Sugar Hill Automotive it keeps on performing.

RD
RACHEAL D.
Braselton, GA
Honda Element
11/23/2020
Affordable car repair prices. And do an excellent job!

WS
WARREN (BUZZ) S.
Alpharetta, GA
Toyota Sequoia
11/23/2020
Have been using Sugar Hill Automotive for 11 years. My 2001 Toyota Sequoia just keeps running. They address all issues. Have never had a problem. Dependable and trustworthy.

PJ
PAUL/MARY LEE J.
Iva, SC
Nissan Pathfinder
11/20/2020
A mechanic you can trust!
We moved from the Sugar Hill area over 2 years ago, but have not yet been able to find a mechanic here in South Carolina to match the service, honesty and reliability we get at Sugar Hill Automotive. If we have any significant work to be done or a problem to be diagnosed, we still drive (nearly 2 hrs) down to Sugar Hill Automotive. We know that we can trust Tom and his people to give us the straight story and to complete any needed repairs, without pushing anything on us that's not needed. I HIGHLY recommend Sugar Hill Automotive!

WB
WAYNE B.
Saab 9-3
11/13/2020
Sugar hill automotive is awesome. Fast , efficient, work done right the first time. Great problem solver...Thanks for all you do.

HV
HENDERSON V.
Atlanta, GA
Lexus RX
11/11/2020
Excellent service and very honest!!!
Tom is the real deal!!!!

SN
SHARON N.
Hoschton, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
11/07/2020
Honda Service
The appointment process was easy. I was able to get the time slot I needed. I arrived and was greeted quickly. The car was taken to service almost immediately. They are following guidelines and protocols due to COVID-19. Car was completed. I checked out and was on my way. Always a good experience.

RF
ROBERT F.
11/06/2020
The Very Best Customer Service
Had an emergency late in the day on a Friday. They took care of my issue in short order and I was able to get my vehicle back the same day. I only use Sugar Hill Automotive and will continue to be a loyal customer.

JERRY/SHIRLEY S.
Duluth, GA
11/06/2020
One word: trustworthy .
First of all, Tom (owner) is trustworthy. There is no where else we would take our car for maintenance and repairs. There have been times that we thought something may be wrong, but they found no problem and there was no charge. Tom is very personable. He even advised us to sell an older car when we were continuously taking it in for repairs—even though he could continue to make money on it if we kept it. The repairs on that older car were a result of manufacture type issues. Again, we feel that we are not being taken advantage of when we take our vehicles in for repairs or routine maintenance.

EU
ELIZABETH U.
Alpharetta, GA
11/03/2020
Great place! Friendly service but most of all reliable and honest.
I live in Alpharetta but drive to Sugar Hill to get my oil changed and any other major repairs that are not covered by my warranty at the dealership. I have been going for several years and could not be happier with every visit. They always find time to see me and make every effort for me to be able to wait since I do not live very close. It truly is worth the drive and I could not ask for better and friendlier service!

JULIE A.
Buford, GA
Chrysler 200
10/24/2020
Those are the brakes...
Five visits for a break job and it’s still not right. New brakes should not squeal and grind. Lost a long time customer.