JOE / PATTI C.
03/23/2019
I am very satisfied with the service provided, as always.

MIKE W.
Lithonia, GA
Cadillac CTS
03/23/2019
Fantastic
Tom and his ream are great! They are always friendly and efficient with the work they do for whatever job you bring them!

BRETT H.
03/21/2019
Exceptional Service
If you are looking for a reliable, efficient and affordable mechanic, look no further! Sugar Hill Automotive is the place!

JIM / PAM G.
03/21/2019
Great people, professional service
Work completed on time and very reasonable prices.

JEFF B.
Acura MDX
03/19/2019
Bumper to Bumper Inspection
Great service at a great price.

BOB H.
GMC Acadia
03/16/2019
A team you can trust
Not my first visit to Sugar Hill Automotive, their customer service and prices are A One. They never push what you don’t need.

AD
AARON D.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/14/2019
Simply THE BEST
Sugar Hill Automotive is Simply THE BEST. They do the one thing SO MANY other "repair" shops don't.....
Bobbie, Joey and Tom the only 3 people I have EVER trusted to leave my vehicle with in 25 years of owning vehicles, and they did NOT disappoint...
THEY CARE about the Customer Relationship.
THEY CARE about the Customers Needs
THEY CARE about the Customers Time
THEY ARE Overall The very best at what they do.

Kudos to Simply THE BEST....Kudos to Sugar Hill Automotive

DEREK / CINDI H.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/13/2019
Great Feeling !!
It is a great feeling that you can find a mechanic you can trust to leave your car with.

TA
TODD A.
Nissan Versa
03/12/2019
Best in Suwanee
These guys are the best. I’ve been using Sugar Hill Automotive now for over a decade and the service never disappoints. The owner, Tom, is honest and fair and always goes the extra mile to make sure I’m pleased with the service. Even if it’s something they don’t do, he always steers me in the right direction. Highly recommend giving these guys a try!

Sugar Hill, GA
03/08/2019
Sugar Hill Automotive
The best ! The only place we take our vehicles. They helped keep our 30 year old mustang running till we replaced it.

MF
MARC/JULIE F.
Sugar Hill, GA
02/28/2019
Great Service!

AH
AGNUS H.
02/27/2019
Came highly recommended. Close to home.
After a disappointing experience elsewhere, several friends recommended Sugar Hill Automotive. I have been very satisfied with their service. They explain things in a way I can understand.

TP
TOM/PHYLLIS P.
02/26/2019
Very helpful
Came in for a minor repair item and asked for help with another issue. Staff was courteous and helpful in solving the problem. Everyone is friendly and eager to help with whatever the issue is. Work is done professionally and efficiently and there is always a sense of wanting to satisfy the client.

KK
KAREN K.
02/13/2019
Sugar Hill Automotive is my Favorite
My brother recommended Sugar Hill Automotive to me about a year ago. Now, I won't go anywhere else. I have a 94 Wrangler that no one could fix. I took it there, and the took care of everything. I was so excited. Now, it's the only place I'll go for my Grand Cherokee and my Wrangler. I live in Decatur, and I still go outside the perimeter so they can take care of my cars. Won't trust my cars to anyone else now.

KEN / BECKY M.
02/12/2019
Brake Job
I completely trust Tom & his mechanics to do the right thing.

Charles S.
Braselton, GA
02/10/2019
Copied message from my facebook post

MARIO S.
Toyota Tundra
01/26/2019
Timing-belt replacement
Staff is great, diagnosis of maintenance issues where very satisfactory.

NV

SP
SANJAY / RAMON P.
Toyota Sequoia
01/23/2019
Top Neighborhood Auto Shop.
Honest and treats you like family. If they tell you you need something done, they mean it, you should listen. Honest shop that we have been dealing with for years and they NEVER disappoint. Tough to find a group that is honest about what you really need to be done and also stand behind their work. Sugar Hill Automotive is all that. Get to know Tom "Owner" and you will understand why he is our families first call.

KYLE M.
Nissan Murano
01/22/2019
The place I trust
Sugar Hill Automotive is a mechanic I trust with my car. As the owner of a high milage car, I know most shops would give me a laundry list of stuff that “needs” to get done to drive it. This place doesn’t. They provide good feedback and because they don’t tell me I need $3k of work done every oil change, I believe Tom when he says something needs attention. I appreciate the work he and his team perform.