Latest Review 2 minutes ago

11/14/2019
Hit or miss car start up.
Had a problem with our 2010 Acadia not starting occasionally when turning on ignition. I checked the battery and is was good. Took it in to Sugar Hill Automotive and it was quickly diagnosed as bad starter assembly and fixed that afternoon. Thank you Tom and Sugar Hill Automotive team.

Ford Police Interceptor
11/12/2019
Integrity
SHA has gained a customer for life. Their consistent honesty and consideration for the customer is what sets them apart from any other repair shop in the business. To The entire Crew, Tom, Joey and Bobbie... Thank You!

LC
LARRY C.
11/10/2019
Power Steering Pump
I had the power steering pump go out last year and replaced by Sugar Hill Automotive. It worked great.
Unfortunately, the new pump failed a few days ago. The pump was under warranty and Sugar Hill replaced the pump at NO CHARGE.
Thanks so much to Tom and his staff!
Larry

MICHAEL B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ram Pickup
10/29/2019
Absolutely the BEST!
Dear Current and Future Customers,

This shop is nothing short of AMAZING!

My old RAM has 274K miles on it and I've had everything done from brakes and tires to a fully engine swap and tons of things in between, all with impeccable quality and service! The team is friendly and most importantly, honest! I mean that...they have never once tried to take advantage of a mystery noise or tried to up sell me on things I didn't need. Overall, I absolutely refuse to let anyone else touch my truck; this shop is my one and only resource for automotive repair.

Give them a try...they will not disappoint you!

Michael

LK
LAURIE K.
Flowery Branch, GA
10/24/2019
Customer Service
Sugar Hill Automotive gives personal and quality customer service. They take the time to know about you and are always happy to help in any way they can. Just like the sign says, they can fix anything but a broken heart.

LR
LUIS / AMANDA R.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/09/2019
Great staff and service
Every time we book a service they always acomódate us and provide us the best
Staff is always willing to above and beyond.

BO
BARBARA O.
Kia Sorento
10/08/2019
Great Staff!!
Highly recommend Sugar Hill Auto! Friendly, dependable staff that are trustworthy!

KK
KAREN K.
Decatur, GA
10/08/2019
Won't take my JEEPS anywhere else
I live 45 mins away , but I still drive to SHA to get all my car work done. Will not go anywhere else. Friendly, nice, honest, cost affective.

PR
PAYAL / RONNY R.
09/29/2019
Payal
Very good and efficient setvice

TINA/ JEFF S.
09/27/2019
Recent oil change
Sugar Hill Automotive always does a great job!! Fast, friendly and convenient.

TH
TODD H.
09/26/2019
Great Experiance
I needed a front end alignment on an old Mustang. They took the time needed to get everything perfect and they have the knowledge to get it done. They are very friendly and willing to listen to what I needed. I was very pleased with the work preformed and it was a pleasant experiance.

JOE / PATTI C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/24/2019
Subaru Impreza
As always, the service was efficient and fair priced.

RF
ROBERT F.
09/20/2019
Great Customer Service
Have used Sugar Hill Automotive several times for both of our cars. Excellent service and fair pricing. It is good to know you have an auto mechanic you can rely on and trust.

Kia Soul
09/17/2019
Post purchase checkout
Sugar Hill Automotive did a post purchase inspection of my recently purchased vehicle and didn’t come up with a list of repairs that would put me in the poor house and them on easy street 👍

09/14/2019
A\C cold again
Sugar Hill Automotive did a great job of fixing our Acadia’s A/C without breaking the bank.

JOE / PATTI C.
09/07/2019
Odyssey
My vehicle needed an alignment and even though he was busy, Tom did the alignment knowing I wasn't able to return for a week.

MARIO S.
Toyota Tundra
09/03/2019
2004 - TUNDRA
Replaced radiator that started leaking & put new hoses.. Great job & reasonable cost & fast turnaround..

I don't let anybody else work on all my cars.. very trustworthy...

MF
MARC/JULIE F.
Sugar Hill, GA
08/30/2019
Great service as always. (We miss the sugar shuttle)

Tucker, GA
08/27/2019
The job is done right
Very knowledgeable,helpful with questions about parts and working is done right and on time has stated

SN
SHARON N.
Hoschton, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
08/27/2019
Car Check up
I love this place because when I call I can get an appointment that fits into my schedule. When I arrive I am not sitting all day if I have a wait appointment (means I am not dropping of the car). They are timely, friendly and the service is always great. I had the oil changed and they rotated tires as part of the service. They note anything that may be of concern in the future. Love their honesty.