ROBIN G.
Cumming, GA
06/25/2019
Miracle workers
Tires Plus tried to tell me the computer system in my car was shot. I had it towed to Tom and the next afternoon he got my car running by replacing some fuses and only $130 instead of thousands. Thank you all for being so amazing.

CE
CHRIS/HAILLIE E.
06/21/2019
Great and trustworthy!
Been coming here a couple years. I checked out another place recently and immediately regretted it after an improper diagnosis that sugar Hill automotive helped correct. Won't be doing that again!

KK
KAREN K.
06/20/2019
Won't go anywhere else!
Friendly, helpful, honest and worth my 45 minute drive to have them work on my cars.

AK
ANDREW K.
06/16/2019
Alignment on an Old Truck
Had my old 93 F150 aligned. Drives straight and true, much better. Thank You!

06/12/2019
Excellent service and fair pricing
The service provided is always professional and polite, and I never feel like I was taken advantage of like I have past felt with a dealership.

BAILEY B.
05/30/2019
Trustworthy
Tom is extremely honest and thorough with checking my car and making sure it is in great condition. Thank you!

KL
KATHLEEN L.
Ford Expedition
05/23/2019
Always awesome service!
These guys always give me a quick diagnostic. Always fix my issue the first time and same day at a fair price. They aren’t pushy and treat me like one of their own by going the extra mile. They remember my name from visit to visit. When you’re stressed because your transportation is having issue it means a lot to be greeted as you enter the front door by name. You don’t commonly get the degree of service they consistently and seemingly effortlessly give.

Alpharetta, GA
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/14/2019
Customer Service and Helpful and Honest Information
I was referred by a friend to take my car to Sugar Hill Automotive for evaluation on a major repair.. Was so pleased with their recommendation and honestly that I decided to have them repair my car. I have been back several times for advice and service and am so pleased with them. Front desk personnel is amazing and owner of shop could not be more helpful! I would highly recommend this place. I do not live close but it is worth my drive to get honest and reliable advice!

CINDY / ROB W.
05/08/2019
Sugar Hill Automotive is The Best!!!
I brought my car in to get the left headlight fixed, and Bobby noticed that my vehicle was also due for an oil change. Tom and his Auto Mechanics are the best in the business. They took care of my vehicle as they ALWAYS do! Thanks Sugar Hill Automotive!

AP
ANU/UPESH P.
Acura TSX
05/02/2019
Professional service all round.
Professional service all round.
Fixed couple other minor repairs without charge.

LC
LARRY C.
04/17/2019
Replace Recirculating Door Motor
We started getting a very loud knocking noise when adjusting the air fan and fan location dials. We dropped the car off and Tom diagnosed the problem. We left the car over night and the motor causing the problem was fixed the next morning. Great service. Thanks.

MARIO S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/15/2019
2014 Subaru - Crosstrek - Hybrid ( daughters car)
This car has been taken to several Subaru dealerships, and other small garages to trace and fix hybrid electrical problems it has been having in the past year. Dealers diagnosed the problem as an intermittent electrical short in the dash wiring harness and wanted to replace all the dash wiring for $3200!!?? Other garages had no clue!! Well thanks to Tom and team (Sugar Hill Automotive) to really diagnose the problem and fix it!!! It was just a bad Start-Stop battery and all wiring is perfect!!!
Guys, thanks for your expertise and properly diagnosing this electrical problem for me and my daughter.. My daughter is delighted to finally have her car back working in the EV mode..
Cheers!

04/13/2019
CRV
We have always received courteous and respectful services at a fair price. Far better than the car dealership.

04/10/2019
Trustworthy service
Love the fast, honest service at Sugar Hill Automotive. Thanks for taking care of all of our cars.

JERRY S.
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2019
Professional and friendly stsff/service
This was my first visit to SHA after being recommended by a friend who is a regular costomer. They provided the service that I requested timely and at a very reasonable price. They did not try to sell me repairers or services that aren't needed. They gave me a heads-up about repairs that will be needed on coming months.

AR
ANDY/ANJA R.
04/04/2019
Honest and fair
They tell you the truth about your car and don't try to add unnecessary repairs or services. Fair pricing. Also everyone is just so nice there. Super clean place (waiting area and everywhere). I can highly recommend taking your car there!

JAY H.
Ford Expedition
03/30/2019
Sugar Hill always takes care of me.
Sugar Hill automotive gets it done on time every time.
I won’t forget the time that they got me back on the road with my 1995 box truck.

It was late on a Friday and I was driving it to Colorado the next day.
They got me on the road for Saturday despite the difficulties sourcing an odd size timing belt.
I was in the office with Tom as he called his suppliers trying to find that belt.
They got it done and I was grateful.

JAMES W.
03/28/2019
Oil change and service appt.
Always great service. Kept my appointment on time. Even allowed me to use an office for a conference call I had not planned but was critical. Always clean waiting area and professional people

TINA/ JEFF S.
GMC Acadia
03/27/2019
Best place for automotive care
We absolutely love taking our car to here. They are very friendly, reasonable and do great work!!

03/23/2019
I am very satisfied with the service provided, as always.