BOB H.
GMC Acadia
11/10/2018
Tire mount, balance & alignment
Sugar Hill.Automotive always does a great job for a reasonable price. Thank you Tom

RF
ROBERT F.
11/09/2018
Very Responsive
Noticed oil leak. Fearing the worst I was pleased when only a minor issue was detected. Very quick turn around and great staff to work with.

LC
LARRY C.
11/09/2018
Power Steering Pump
The power steering pump on our car had started an occasional whine early this year when the car was cold. It gradually got worse and could now be heard almost continually. Tom and his team got the pump changed and the car is quiet again.

MF
MARC/JULIE F.
Sugar Hill, GA
11/02/2018

JOE / PATTI C.
10/20/2018
Odyssey
Fast and professional service as always.

MO

MARK T.
Duluth, GA
10/05/2018
Good work, great service
Very accommodating with scheduling, work was done in a timely fashion. Work done on my truck was thorough . What was broken was fixed and no extra parts were or service was done.

AD
AARON D.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/27/2018
Kindness
After being taken by the local dealer for over 1K+ and the issues still not fixed... I came to your location. The kindness of Bobbi , Tom, Joey and the willingness to ensure I understood what really needed to be done and why... Also the efficiency, attention to detail and knowledge of Joey.... Talking to Joey was like talking to an old friend, and I never met him before. I am always terrified to leave my truck with anyone... WIth Joey I felt comfortable right away. I took my F150 in .... and the extra steps to ensure the fixes were solid(2 test drives after job completion) This group of people are the Kindest most caring group of people I have ever met when it comes to keeping me able work. Its rare today to find a Automotive repair shop that is honest and truly cares, is kind and experts at what they do. This is Sugar Hill Automotive #SHAKindness

JERRY L.
09/26/2018
they are honest and friendly, always get great service. have been coming to sugar Hill for Over 10 years
The best as always

WC
WHITNEY C.
Oakwood, GA
Volkswagen GTI
09/14/2018
Excellent Quality, Service, and Prices!!!
I’ve been taking my VW to Sugarhill Auto for 3 years now. The customer service is awesome as well as the quality of work done. I can always count on them to diagnose and fix whatever problems arise without having to pay dealership prices. Thank you Tom, Bobbie, and team for taking care of my car!
You guys are awesome!!!

Matt R.
09/10/2018
Quality Service
Sugar Hill Automotive provides quality service at an affordable price.

MIKE W.
Lithonia, GA
Cadillac CTS
09/07/2018
Great service as always!
Sugar Hill Auto always does excellent work! Every one there is very friendly and efficient!

TJ
TODD/JALANA J.
Sugar Hill, GA
09/07/2018
Always a great experience!
With so many shady mechanics around its not to have someone you can trust. They know what they are doing, always professional, and never try to upsell you with stuff you don't need.

AW
ANDREW/BARBARA W.
Nissan Murano
08/15/2018
Consistently great service!
What else could you ask for!

DOUG M.
Duluth, GA
07/30/2018
Service on 2007 Toyota 4Runner
This is a great place to have your car worked on. Friendly, honest, fair and very knowledgeable! SHA has been taking care of my cars for years! Always great service!

NW
NORWOOD W.
Toyota Tundra
07/17/2018
Geaux Tigers
Trustworthy, Quality work at a fair price!,

CODY B.
Lawrenceville, GA
07/05/2018
First time
I need some work done and found Sugar Hill in a recommend from my import shop. It was nice to get an honest evaluation and a quick turn around. We’ll be back.

GG
GARY G.
Pontiac Vibe
06/28/2018
Very informative, good work, no hidden charges.
We only had work done yesterday on the air conditioner and coming home I was very pleased with it working well. Very courteous, informative, neat and clean office, quick to repair and called to update us with information before doing work. Called as soon as it when it was completed. No hidden charges. Very pleased. My friend also had work on a transmission a couple of years ago and she was very pleased with their work and communication.

MICHAEL B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ram Pickup
06/23/2018
The best...
Hands down, the most honest and amazing shop I’ve ever experienced. They’ve done a crate motor for me and full dash removal for an evaporator and not one thing was out of place and wrong with either major repair. Excellent staff and again, honest beyond words! I will NOT take my truck anywhere else!

BOB H.
Ram 2500
06/19/2018
Tires mounted & balanced
As always, great service, they took me in on short notice.