WC
WHITNEY C.
Oakwood, GA
Volkswagen GTI
09/14/2018
Excellent Quality, Service, and Prices!!!
I’ve been taking my VW to Sugarhill Auto for 3 years now. The customer service is awesome as well as the quality of work done. I can always count on them to diagnose and fix whatever problems arise without having to pay dealership prices. Thank you Tom, Bobbie, and team for taking care of my car!
You guys are awesome!!!

MIKE W.
Lithonia, GA
Cadillac CTS
09/07/2018
Great service as always!
Sugar Hill Auto always does excellent work! Every one there is very friendly and efficient!

TJ
TODD/JALANA J.
Sugar Hill, GA
09/07/2018
Always a great experience!
With so many shady mechanics around its not to have someone you can trust. They know what they are doing, always professional, and never try to upsell you with stuff you don't need.

AW
ANDREW/BARBARA W.
Nissan Murano
08/15/2018
Consistently great service!
What else could you ask for!

DOUG M.
Duluth, GA
07/30/2018
Service on 2007 Toyota 4Runner
This is a great place to have your car worked on. Friendly, honest, fair and very knowledgeable! SHA has been taking care of my cars for years! Always great service!

NW
NORWOOD W.
Toyota Tundra
07/17/2018
Geaux Tigers
Trustworthy, Quality work at a fair price!,

CODY B.
Lawrenceville, GA
07/05/2018
First time
I need some work done and found Sugar Hill in a recommend from my import shop. It was nice to get an honest evaluation and a quick turn around. We’ll be back.

GG
GARY G.
Pontiac Vibe
06/28/2018
Very informative, good work, no hidden charges.
We only had work done yesterday on the air conditioner and coming home I was very pleased with it working well. Very courteous, informative, neat and clean office, quick to repair and called to update us with information before doing work. Called as soon as it when it was completed. No hidden charges. Very pleased. My friend also had work on a transmission a couple of years ago and she was very pleased with their work and communication.

MICHAEL B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Ram Pickup
06/23/2018
The best...
Hands down, the most honest and amazing shop I’ve ever experienced. They’ve done a crate motor for me and full dash removal for an evaporator and not one thing was out of place and wrong with either major repair. Excellent staff and again, honest beyond words! I will NOT take my truck anywhere else!

Ram 2500
06/19/2018
Tires mounted & balanced
As always, great service, they took me in on short notice.

GMC Acadia
06/05/2018
A/C Issues
Had issues with vehicle A/C over the weekend, brought the car in on Monday morning Tom looked it over, recharged system. I will go back in a couple of weeks so they can look for possible leaks. They do what needs to be done, never try to sell you something you don’t need.

JAMIE W.
04/30/2018
Honest. Timely. Helpful.
I appreciate Sugar Hill Automotive’s commitment to honesty, timely work, and helpfulness. They always explain what is wrong and what needs done. They also tell me what could wait and be fixed at a later date. They’ve always been very helpful with a courtesy shuttle to and from our home. We appreciate all they’ve done for us!

MICHAEL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/29/2018
Still knocking.
Hi, folks:
After two tries to address this problem with an oil change, I think I can safely say: It aint the oil. To me, it sounds like spark ping, spark knock, detonation. Can be caused by a dirty ERG valve, knock sensor, ecm, wrong plugs , need to retard timing, starved for fuel - timing. Can you diagnose this?

BW
BOB and EJ W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/24/2018
The Best in Sugar Hill
Always great service. Car is ready when they say it will be.

BILL B.
Atlanta, GA
Toyota Camry Solara
04/12/2018
Another in and out at Sugarhill Automotive
You can absolutely trust Tom. He gets the diagnosis right, does quality work, charges a fair price. What else could you want? I know my wife and kids vehicles are safe and reliable with Tom’s Service.

BL
BLAKE L.
Loganville, GA
04/09/2018
Awesome people
Always receive great service from Sugar Hill Automotive. They've consistently helped me prioritize maintenance of my vehicles and are honest about what work needs to be done. Great place for your maintenance needs

GMC Acadia
04/06/2018
Auto service
Easy scheduling, great service, friendly and trustworthy

DEREK / CINDI H.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/04/2018
When you do a job right, people will keep coming back.
Another pleasant experience. Thanks again for taking good care of our vehicles.

DEBBIE / JOE P.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/24/2018
Friendly staff, timely service
Sugar Hill Automotive has never disappointed me with their high level of service. They always call me with updates and complete the work promptly. I highly recommend them to take care of your vehicles.

TE
TONY E.
03/20/2018
FAIR AND HONEST
Wonderful personal service, with fair and reasonable pricing. Highly recommended.