Tom M.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
11/13/2020
Sun Air Wheel Alignment truly professional.
Sun Air recently upgraded the suspension on our 2020 Winnebago View and also installed the flat tow system on our 2019 Ford Fiesta, beautiful work. We just returned from a trip and everything worked perfectly. What a joy to work with true professionals.

Thanks guys,

Tom M

Mike M.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
11/08/2020
Yeah, solid as they come.
straight shooters on price and time...

My 'idiot tax' scenario, found relief at SunAir. Thanks to the crew & Carla.

Back on the road... Lookout!

Raymond C.
Honda Element
11/03/2020
Professional work, great people
Greeted inside warmly, asked how can we help you. Prices on wall so you know cost. Nice waiting room with soda machine, TV, coffee, and water. Told time it will take and will explain what was done and condition of vehicle. I have used the service before. And will again.

PG
Paul G.
Dodge Ram Van
10/27/2020
So good.
I was passing through town on a road trip and developed a concerning problem in my steering on a 1977 Dodge Van that has been customized. I showed up Monday morning without an appointment and they not only took me in, but also sorted me out within 24 hours.
Great people, knowledgeable mechanics. I wish there were more shops like this out there.
Travis G. from Sun Air Wheel Alignment responded on 10/27/2020

Mr. Gaudio, Thank you so much for the kind words, that means the world to us! We're glad we were able to help. We wish you safe travels.
Travis Grove, Owner

Carey S.
Olney, MT
10/25/2020
Highly recommend!
Great customer service. Very happy with the work that was done. And they were able to fit me in on very short notice so I was able to get back on the road. Alignment 2013 Born Free motorhome

Brenda B.
10/23/2020
I’m from out of town and my truck broke down. They handled my problem with great service and professionalism. I really appreciated it.

DK
Don K.
Palm Springs, CA
Chevrolet Cutaway
10/21/2020
Family business
This business has an excellent reputation and I have been coming to them consistently for the last 2 years. They have my 100% trust and if they say it needs it then it needs it!

Jim R.
California
Lexus ES 350
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business expected him, was well organized, restroom was clean.

Carey S.
Ford Cutaway
10/08/2020
Desperately needed alignment
After modifying the front suspension on my motorhome I was unable to drive it home to Montana. Travis and his team squeezed me in for an appointment. It drives great! Affordable and excellent quality10 out of 10

Robert R.
La Quinta, CA
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff were really nice people. They were honest and he likes their work.

LD
Lisa D.
Indio, CA
10/05/2020
Extremely satisfied repeat customer
I recently repaired my vehicle with Sun Air, the third time in a matter of months. I continue to choose/trust them with my automotive repairs because they have earned it! Especially in a time of financial hardship and uncertainty, they continue to provide HONEST, FAIR AND RELIABLE service. They are thorough, very friendly and once again, my vehicle was ready on schedule and for the amount promised too. Five stars is only the tip of the iceberg!

LD

Palm Springs, CA
Mazda Tribute
10/04/2020
The Best in the Desert
Our family has been taking our cars here for many years and the Friendly superior service has never changed. Carla and the team has continued the high standard service since the first time we brought our cars in.
Thanks!

Johnathan L.
California
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Johnathan said he paid a little bit more money than he thought but the business had great service.

Maria G.
Cathedral City, CA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Maria said Sun Air Wheel Alignment did good work. They solved the problem and had excellent customer service.