Joe F.
Palm Desert, CA
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Joe said thing were moving very slowly and he did not get any updates like he was told he would.
Travis G. from Sun Air Wheel Alignment responded on 12/05/2017

Thank for the review Joe. Thanks for mentioning that we ran into unforeseen problems with the repairs that could not be avoided which you were most certainty notified about and that it would add additional time to the repair. Not to mention that you had an extended contract that I dealt with for you at no additional charge for our time. Oh yeah also I got the warranty company to cover most if not all of the additional repairs. And we may not have called you everyday with an update but I have records that prove when you were updated which is more that adequate for the type of repairs that your coach underwent. There is absolutely no reason to call a customer everyday when it was communicated how long the repairs would take. Thats another thing. The vehicle was repaired and is working perfectly. Your Welcome. By the way, you are not welcome in my shop any longer. You were a pain to deal with and this unjust review doesn't surprise me.