James K.
07/11/2019
Slides not working
Spent $295 for 2 hours of a techs time and he couldn't resolve the problem. Price included a $5 haz mat fee!? In Sacramento a mobile tech immediately found the house batteries to be bad with one even hot to the touch. Power is now everywhere. Just waiting to get info on how to reset the control panel.

ST
Steven T.
Cathedral City, CA
Nissan Xterra
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Steven said he paid over $100.00 to be told the mechanics couldn't fix his vehicle issues.
Travis G. from Sun Air Wheel Alignment responded on 12/22/2017

Hello Mr. Thomson,
You brought your vehicle in to our facility to have it inspected because you said that you had seen your brake lights stay on when the car is turned off and the battery charge was low. We inspected your car and could not duplicate the brake lights staying on. We tested the charging system and the battery. The only thing we could condemn was the battery because it failed a charge and load test. The alternator and starter passed inspection. What are we suppose to do if we cant duplicate a symptom such as your brake lights staying on? Sell you something you don't need? We did in fact recommend to replace the battery and you declined that. I'm sorry we have to charge for our services but it cost money to run a business. I definitely do not like having unhappy customers, but we did provide a service for you, like we have for all of our customers, in the same city, by the same family owned business, for the last 47 years. If you have an issue please call me direct at 760-328-1914, my name is Travis Grove, and I would be happy to speak with you. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! God bless you.